Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.
Hokage's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobito Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:21 pm
The Hokage's Office  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:22 pm
The picturesque face of the old third Hokage was faced down on his desk, as though he fell asleep. More evident to the point...There was drool on his papers.  

Tobito Uchiha

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:51 pm
a hawk flies up to the window and pecks to get his attention

the hawk has a report discribes what has happened in the forest, were shinsuke is now, dai's condition, and the number of dead found in the tower  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:59 pm
The Hokage kept on "sleeping" despite the hawk pecking at him. One could even say, the Hokage was taking a permanent sleep.  

Tobito Uchiha

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:10 pm
the hawk finnally gives up, leaves the report and heads back to shinsuke  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:59 pm
The Hokage's ear starts bleeding, and his skin was cold and clammy.  

Tobito Uchiha

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:45 pm
shinsuke walks into the office,"so its true. the third hokage has been assasinated."shinsuke bites his lip
"i guess ill spread the news, i wont tell hiro and them yet, they dont need to know."shinsuke frowns and walks out alerting the chunin at guard.
"the third hokage has been assasinated by non-other than the akutsuki. i want you to carry the message on. alert only the high officials and the lord of fire, we do not want this wide spread yet."

guard:
"the people diserve to know!"
"that they do, but do you really think we need to risk war without a hokage? alert the councle. we need them to be some of the first to know. and you..."shinsuke looks at the other guard"alert the jonin and tell them the news. tell them to keep it secret... atleast untill tomarrow. and if you run into hiro dont tell him. we dont need him inraged"
"yes sir!"the two jump off in differant directions..."shinsuke walks off"there was another attack in the forest of death. the chunin exams are cancled. the tower was distroyed. get the names and number dead, make a report. ill file it and compleate it when i get back, im shure it was the same guy. im gonna go take care of some buisness. I'll do the report when i get back."if i come back shinsuke jumps off and transform back into a hawk.

"yes sir!"the chunin jump off in differant directions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:59 am
XP  

Apocali

iShikaru Fuma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:19 pm
Shikaru walks into the Hokages Office and looks at yuri " Hey um ur still my sensei right..? " Sweat drops from the bk of his head and rubs his neck... ^^;; " Just making sure..." Shikaru said nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:46 pm
"i am a sensei to the entire village. and if im ever to busy to train you i can assign someone else to."shinsuke finishes a paper, folds the book its in and sets it in the out box. his in box is empty."would you like to go train shikaru?"yuri smiles standing up from his desk and pushing in the chair."fortunately i already went over all of the mission reviews so i have the rest of the day to do as i please." he grabs his katana of the shelf and unwraps it from the cloth, a small light glimmers from inside the sheath. although it is mostly covered.  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

iShikaru Fuma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:30 pm
"Huh!?!? yeah i wanna train.." smiles and puts his hands in his pockets ^^ " so how r u Yuri Sensei..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:40 pm
"just fine... dont tell the elders, but paper work suck..."yuri laughs leading shikaru out the door and to the training ground.  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

iShikaru Fuma

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:05 pm
Shikaru walks out and chuckles " i can imagine it sucks "

( im going to rp with my new acc iDemonicz so dont be surprised or anything )  
The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games