Falnith Castle: The Hall of Heroes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:16 pm
Xoul opened the door leading to the Royal Chamber and knelt own before the King.

Xoul: "My Lord.. I've heard that Lady Parle is no longer in Avarail, do you have any clue to where could she have gone?"

King Glory: "Oh yes, I let her go for vacation."

Xoul: "A vacation?! It's almost war, and you sent her to a vacation?"

King Glory: "Ha ha ha yes yes I did, would you relax Xoul.. She'll be fine, and besides, I know you encountered Crimson today.. Yo have awaken you Nu'sven have you not?"

Xoul: "Ah.. Yes.. Yes I have.."

King Glory: "Ha ha ha good good, well.. if you do still want to look for Parle, she went towards Tristan I would guess.. She wants to be stronger Xoul, stronger than you."

Xoul: "Tristan.. *sigh* It isn't safe there.. Thank you King Glory, I will be back with Parle."

King Glory: "Ha ha ha, sure go, have fun Xoul"

Xoul: "Excuse us.."

Xoul the walked towards the exit door and towards the Castle Gates.

King Glory: "Yes.. Have fun.. For the war.. Is about to begin.. Have your fun now child, because it won't last very long.. God Speed.."

Xoul informed his guards to stay put and keep the Kingdom safe as Xoul prepared for his journey. He took his civilian clothes so he would be able to travel lightly instead of using his armos.

Xoul: "Here we go Azure, you ready?"

Azure: "Sure, let's do this"

Xoul rode on his Chocobo and looked towards the south to the Kingdom of Tristan.

Xoul: "Here we go.."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:57 pm
"How should I get home." Evangeline mumbled to herself as she followed behind Kaiuke.

"Kaiuke...I..." Evangeline's voiced trailed off.
“Mother Issa?” Evangeline mumbled, spotting her mum in the distance. Forgetting about Kaiuke, Evangeline ran over.

“She’s staying with us. You are not going to take her away Kethar Gysse. Haven’t you caused enough trouble??”

“D-dad?” Evangeline said to herself as she stared.

The figure turned and stared straight at Evangeline, eyes wide in shock. A single tear trickled down Evangeline’s face as the world grew dark around her. “DAD!!” Evangeline screamed.

Evangeline woke up in front of the Dark Door which ceased to exist. “Dad…dad…” Evangeline mumbled as she got and started hitting the stop where the door was just moments ago.

“Dad…no…dad!!” Evangeline screamed as she continued to hit the spot. “Dad…”  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

The World of Reavalon <Roleplay Forum>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items