Chapter 5 predictions.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schadenfreud
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:56 pm
So, some people have their ideas on what's gonna happen at the end of chapter 5, and I'm curious about HOW SADLY WRONG you all are, so ....whaddya think'll happen? ^^

Me: May will dye his hair and join a David Bowie tribute band. Josh will become an ice cream man. Charles will move to Belgium. Jay will open a salon. The end.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:58 am
We will find out what went on between Charles and Josh in the past.  

Ambrey

fightingcomet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 pm
Someone (Metis) will get horribly drunk and start stripping on top of a table and Charles will get Josh to take Metis outside and ravish him help him sober up. <3

Meanwhile, Jay will get the party-goers to listen to him sing and play airguitar (badly).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:09 am
Metis will discover that he has the power of persuasion and was using it to acquire copious amounts of cash when Mr. Bennet shows up, abducts him and wipes his memory. Realizing that his best friend's life is at stake (not really), Charles decides to bust into the company where he is restrained and held at the prison, where he meets Peter and travels 5 years into the future... WOAH IT'S SNOWING.  

Tinuu
Captain

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:52 am
And Hiro will have a cool sword in the future.

SNOWING??? Lucky duck. >.>

I predict that the series will end, and stuff will happen! I'm too scared to predict, because I'm a terrible predictor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:18 am
*cracks knuckles*
I predict that funny and important stuff will happen
I predict that I will once again ooo and aaa my way through beautiful drawings
I predict UST
I predict the dilemma of wanting to smack Metis upon the head while hugging him tightly

I predict that all my predictions will be put to shame

but mostly I predict that Nuu will realize what a super-cool and super-faithful fan base she has - and that she has to keep us addicted until we are all in well-paying jobs so she can make truckloads of money on us!
*Honeydew Syndrome - the Franchise*  

soleklare

Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces