Submit

lordstar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:15 pm
maplestoryjunky
lordstar
maplestoryjunky
lordstar
Mardil
Umm... I honestly can't figure out whether you're being serious or not... question

I'm just bitter
that is all

Lord, dude....please stop turning everything bitter. Look to the good and quit being a pessimist about what others are trying to do. They're praying for the well being of those trying to gain a democracy. What's wrong with that? Indeed, they could try and do all those things, but you've looked past at what they possibly don't have: actually having the time to go out there and help, much less afford the trip to get there in the first place, being able to take the time to work out a group to help donate to their cause....all these factors affect that.

I love ya man, and I think you just need to calm down. I know how you feel. Honestly, there's nothing much more we here can do BESIDES donate and pray. I'm ticked off too...

If you have time to pray, then you have time to act. While praying may generate a general feeling of good will (doesn't work for me...remember, I'm bitter) people need food, clean water, and a warm bed. Donating time or other resources helps accomplish these ends while praying does not. My point was that if someone wants to make a change they need to act. If all you have is a few minutes to pray then that's all you have to give. I would rather raise funds for a non-profit in those few minutes, perhaps bake some cookies.

You know what? I'm gonna go write a speech and help donate through my church then....I'm serious, I'll even give you a copy of it.(when I get it done, that is) mrgreen
I'm sorry you're a bitter person, too.... Just lighten up man. What I also realize is that you're trying to encourage action too. It's all good. I just wanted to keep the peace, y'know?

That’s the spirit! Anyone can make a difference if they put their mind to it! No action is too small and none too large. Together we can build a future one brick at a time and perhaps happy days will return again.

Altogether shout it out!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:47 pm
lordstar
Mardil
lordstar
Incarcerated_love
Doing both would be idea, but for those like myself who can't possibly afford such things praying is good.

Ok then how about joining a non-profit group dedicated to rebilding disaster areas. Should also sound familer

Non-profit groups often mean you have to pay your own way, and someone like Incarcerated_love (or like me) who has a tight financial situation couldn't afford that either. Anyway, she's right; praying is the least we can do.

Then bake some cookies or something

Lordstar... Dude... Stop acting like you don't know jack squat!
Lord bro...

I will be sure to pray my sister, and it's really bad what happend in New Orleans... I have friends who went through it, but people coming and SHOWING THE CARE bout it, *cough* lordstar, is great, it's ashamed in times of a national distares is the only time we can get a rise out of us human's for commpassion towards eachother. Same with 9/11, I think 9/11 is the only time I only held hands with people different colors and races and prayed with them.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

lordstar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:03 pm
dirtdevilgrunt13
lordstar
Mardil
lordstar
Incarcerated_love
Doing both would be idea, but for those like myself who can't possibly afford such things praying is good.

Ok then how about joining a non-profit group dedicated to rebilding disaster areas. Should also sound familer

Non-profit groups often mean you have to pay your own way, and someone like Incarcerated_love (or like me) who has a tight financial situation couldn't afford that either. Anyway, she's right; praying is the least we can do.

Then bake some cookies or something

Lordstar... Dude... Stop acting like you don't know jack squat!
Lord bro...

I will be sure to pray my sister, and it's really bad what happend in New Orleans... I have friends who went through it, but people coming and SHOWING THE CARE bout it, *cough* lordstar, is great, it's ashamed in times of a national distares is the only time we can get a rise out of us human's for commpassion towards eachother. Same with 9/11, I think 9/11 is the only time I only held hands with people different colors and races and prayed with them.

*points to the above post*

I really like the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PomNMG5C6Dc

what I wouldn't do to see these words ring true  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items