Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Darkness: Can a Demon feel the Light touch of my hand?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AtemusServant01

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:33 am
Darkness episode: Can a Demon feel the Light touch of my hand?

This IS A random anime I MADE so yeah.. ^^

Charactors-->
Tashi Blackheart: The main demon girl in this anime and story. She is very rebelious and stuburn.
Damian IronHeart: main guy that saved Tashi a couple years back and she is greatful to him for it. He's a shy guy when it comes to girls but besides that he's very devious.
that's all for now. There are more but that for later ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demons from around the world have been after Tashi for a while now. She holds a great power that could give any demon the advantage in a great war against the Vampires, who by the way are after Tashi as well for her powers.
Almost every day an attack comes her way and Damian is there to aid her. But lately this week nothing has happened, ever since 'that' incident happened.....

~Flashback~

"Tashi! where are you?!" Damian ran threw the dark halls of a demon castle, his footsteps echoing off the walls. He ran faster, he couldn't afford to lose her. "Tashi!" he called. He brushed away his dark black bangs from his multicolred eyes. Faded red and crystal clear blue. He panted "this is harder then I thought...." he sighed.

"let me go!" Tashi yelled at Alex with a glare. Her dark blonde hair spread behind her. And her dark red eyes looked up at him.
Alex, lately has developed a slight crush on Tashi ever since they day they met. He's been the most to fallow her and torment her to come to his side even if it ment force.
Alex had tackled her to the ground and pinned her, grinning. "I can't do that sweety. You know that. Why waste your breath yelling at me from time to time?" He said in his slight british accent. He chuckled darkly as his black bangs feel over his dark blue eyes.
He did share a slight resemblance to Damian.
She fell silent, glaring with growls coming from her throat. "Get off Alex." she warned.
He laughed and dared look straight into her eyes "make me." he whispered in her ear. She shivered in discust at him.
"Tashi!" Damian ran in, panting like mad "I-I found you!" he sighed in releif. Alex growled "damn it. It's the annoying inventor that fails to do anything right." he sat up slightly, still holding Tashi down.
She looked at Damian "you dult! Don't come near him! are you some idoit?!" Damian sighed "you seem to call me that alot." he took out a small gun that he'd created with a grin "Come on Alex Fight me for her!"
Alex rolled his eyes and reached for his weapon beside Tashi while keeping his eyes on Damian closely "You. Challanging me? A demon. Ha! you are an idoit human!" he cackled.
Alex grabed for his weapon but only to cause a loud girlish sqweal from....
"huh?" Alex blinked and looked down at Tashi as so Damain, staring at her in disbeleif. She turned completely red "u-uh.I..umn." Alex cocked his head and look confused, he looked at his hand. He seemed to have lightly stroked his fingers over her stomach that wasn't even exposed. "What the HELL was that?!" He questoined her "I barely touched you!" Tashi jumped a bit at his suprising outburst. "All I did was this!" he glared, thinking she was toying with him somehow. He lifted his hand and swiped it across her belly again. "A-ah!" she she shrieked again, blushing. He blinked "what a minute...Tashi Demons aren't suposed to be..." he stopped and burst into laughter "Tashi! This is the last thing I'd EVER expect from you!" He continued to laugh at her.

"till we meet again." Alex smirked, jumping off of her and dissapearing into smoke. Tashi layed on the ground. Embarressed as hell.
Alex was right. And now he knew her secret.
Demons weren't supossed to be...Ticklish.

~End of flashback~

If you liked it please tell me! So I'm motivated to do more of this story. becaus eit's not finished yet! ^^ PM me though, bye byezzzz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:26 pm
loved it! look foreward to reading more!! wwooo!!! wink  

Bountyclaw Migden

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:11 pm
Nice! I love how she's super super super ticklish!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:19 am
Wow! This is a really good opening! It sets the story in place, it adds the characters in an introductive manner, and already gets us ready for what is going to happen next.

Tashi sounds like she'd be quite ther attractive female- oh man I LOVE girls with red eyes (Is why I like Motoko from Ghost in the Shell- well one of the reasons- and why I thought Rena the Gaia NPC actually looked attractive during the Balloon Contest).

So, can a demon be... ticklish? Hehe I'll have to keep reading to find out biggrin  

Quixar_the_Halfbreed
Crew

Alyson Woods
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:39 pm
*Giggles* Stefan, Stefan, Stefan. Your hilarious. You don't realize it, but trust me you are. *Hugs*  
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games