Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
New People introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

karalana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:36 pm
hey i'm kara my favorite episodes are partners in crime and the doctors daughter, my fav companion is donna noble.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:32 pm
Hey I'm Elenia and my fav episode is Silence in the Library. I am definitly a Doctor Who fan girl and I've gotten into the habit of watching the new episodes of Doctor Who on youtube before they come out in America.  

Tragedy Past

Invisible Heckler

8,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Siren316

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:41 pm
Allo, my name's Juvi or Mina which ever- I am just completely overly enthusiastic about this show.... sweatdrop okay obsessed wahmbulance but come on you can't exactly blame me, it's an amazing show ... heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:38 am
Don't know if I've introduced myself yet. I'm Deb. I heart Doctor Who!  

ButtCheekLicker

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

chimmokushita-megami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image [sorry about the pictures i got OBSESSED.....] my favourite episode is journey's end [the last one..] and I hate that you have to wait for AGES in austalia for doctor who they didn't even show last years x-mas episode untill like june or something!!![they also don't show torchwood or SJA on free to air televsion!!!]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:09 am
Hello all. I'm Rayn, 22, and from the Midwest. My favorite Doctor Who episode is Blink. After the first time I watched it I had a little trouble getting to sleep that night. I was sharing it with some of my friends and the guy sitting next to me (big guy) let out a "girly" scream. One of my other friends from a little way down thought it was me, but I got that all cleared up and now we will never let him forget it.  

Lady Spring Rayn

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:27 am
Hi Rayn! You must join our RP!  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items