Submit

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:47 pm
I think you might think I'm a bit crazy, but some modern prophets have been saying that the future of america is going to be changed by the adults and teens around and in the town that I live in. It has something to do with a revival at a high school thats happening in september at a local high school. The revival took three years to plan, and its going to be huge. Our church's praise band is going to play for the first session. I feel that God is telling me to confirm what the other prophets around me have been saying. You.....um.....better hang on guys. A storm's coming, but it will not last long and the fate of north america lies in the balance. Thats all I have to say for now. I must tell others about my prophecy, as well as my pastor.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:51 pm
Every teen in America is supposed to change this world my sister. Don't get to excited that your gonna change the world.
CAUSE WE ALL GONNA! Lol  

dirtdevilgrunt13

aTerraxia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:53 pm
What state/area of state do you live in? I live in Southern Illinois and our church is starting to do some really awesome things. And Some people we met at the church camp that started our change, who live in Central South Carolina are doing the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:02 am
Karo Kiba
I think you might think I'm a bit crazy, but some modern prophets have been saying that the future of america is going to be changed by the adults and teens around and in the town that I live in. It has something to do with a revival at a high school thats happening in september at a local high school. The revival took three years to plan, and its going to be huge. Our church's praise band is going to play for the first session. I feel that God is telling me to confirm what the other prophets around me have been saying. You.....um.....better hang on guys. A storm's coming, but it will not last long and the fate of north america lies in the balance. Thats all I have to say for now. I must tell others about my prophecy, as well as my pastor.

completely understood...

i recetly was watching the 911 consipiricy videos, and they all add up to what you have "seen."
go and watch them on youtube and see if it agrees to what you think might happen.

if the things in the conspircy come true, next generation could be like the ending prophecy (revelations) of a great power in the west taking over the world....  

CPUGenuis

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:12 pm
Sieg Reyu.2
What state/area of state do you live in? I live in Southern Illinois and our church is starting to do some really awesome things. And Some people we met at the church camp that started our change, who live in Central South Carolina are doing the same.
I live in virginia. The prophet said that the change would start in my area, and then start to affect the whole country!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:49 pm
I'm curious as to what changes they mean. This country needs a change, but we can only speculate as to when it will happen and what or who will do it and what they are going to. Have fun at the worship and please keep us updated. This is sounding very interesting! 3nodding

Mjolnir The Hammer

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff