Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
The EFE Hangout Thread <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Count

View Results

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:21 pm
The "I must be emo" song. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:01 pm
X--->

"I'm an Emo kid non conforming as can be" rofl

<---X

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

Captain Katinator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:30 pm
You'd be non-conforming too if you looked just like me! xDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:33 pm
X--->

Why have I not heard of an Emo lemming?

<---X

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

top_spy

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:38 am
Hey there everybody! What's up? How is everything coming along? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:14 pm
HALO 3 IS OUT!

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:17 pm
>>

Sorry for not being on a lot. This week has been jam-packed with HW and work and violin lessons/orthodontist appointments/photo club.
If this continues, I may have to quit Gaia for a bit.

<<

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:20 pm
>>

@ Aaron: Omg you siggy!

You're a insomniac too? Doesn't it suck?... I have been wasting so much of my time lately trying to sleep.
I was put on anti-depressants (Prozac) too when I was like 6-9 but I got crazy too so they stopped.

We have so much in common. xd

<<

SapphireSara2
Captain

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:55 pm
You all are wannabe insomniacs. XD Try not sleeping well for... most of your present life. Then complain. YOU GET USED TO IT. You'd turn into a blathering idort. Explains me a lot doesn't it? XD
Anyway, I remember when I was on antidepressants. I got really depressed, thought about death a lot, and was kinda thinking of killing myself. I was REALLY effed up. Gah. Never again. @_@
And I remember my orthodontist too. *just got his braces off recently* Life's good. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:48 pm
X--->

I've only been an insomniac since the end of 7th grade... My parents keep bothering me about it. stare

<---X

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:32 pm
<3

Sunny likes sleep. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:01 am
Meh Aaron, you'll get used to it. XD Or, take some sleep-aid or summin'. It works for a while, then not. But still.  

Shryle
Crew

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:17 pm
Shryle
You all are wannabe insomniacs. XD Try not sleeping well for... most of your present life. Then complain. YOU GET USED TO IT. You'd turn into a blathering idort. Explains me a lot doesn't it? XD
Anyway, I remember when I was on antidepressants. I got really depressed, thought about death a lot, and was kinda thinking of killing myself. I was REALLY effed up. Gah. Never again. @_@
And I remember my orthodontist too. *just got his braces off recently* Life's good. ^^
>>

Yeah, actually I haven't been sleeping much for the past 4-ish years and it keeps getting worse. It's not really insomnia but it's basically the same. It's associated with my SM so I have an over-active part of my brain causing me not to go to sleep, and basically I stress so much that I can't sleep. I sleep pretty well on weekends though because I don't really stress out about the next day...
And yes, last year got so horrible at my school that I actually wished I could die but I wouldn't ever want to commit suicide.

<<

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:41 pm
X--->

Look on the bright side, atleast it isn't raining :XP:

<---X

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:57 pm
It is here you a**! XD
Erm, what does SM stand for?
I'munna feel like an idiot for asking, but...

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games