Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Back to Guilds

What if you found yourself mixed with an animal breed? Would you save your city or try to take it over? 

Tags: manimal, anthro, humans, animals 

Reply The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)
The Ravinhill City files: book one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:33 am
"Well, he wasn't kidding. That tail of his can really inflict damage when he wants to. Maybe I should have said yes to him going with me tonight." Tobias remarked while rubbing the tension out of his neck. He took another look outside just as Frank took off running towards the forest path. "At least he figured out how to run with the damm thing." He remarked before turning on his heels.
"I think it's best these two let off their steam right now." Issac nudged Jasper toward the couch. "We can't do anything more right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:36 pm
It was back to being quiet with nothing but the two watching some tv, still thinking about what happened. Issac was a little more keen of just letting it slide, but Jasper on the other hand wasn't too sure to just think on it or forget it. He looked over by the sliding door as if waiting for someone to come back, but nothing happened looking back into the living room. Issac could read his face well, and know what Jasper was thinking about.

"Fights like that will happen here once in awhile but it's nothing to worry about too much. Toby and Jeremy do it, the other guys vs Toby, even our only two girls go at it in rare occasions, but that's how a house of people works in ways......Just a little bit different than normal."
Jasper just looked at him in some confusion that friends do fight, but not to the point of someone getting bit but there wasn't room for any opinion since people are who they are.

"I guess you're right about that, but what did he mean about having Frank join him tonight. I thought everyone fights if they need to be assistance." Issac intervene right at that sentence.

"Yes we do fight and help, but it's up to Toby if it's needed or who goes out. Sometimes he'll go on lone missions if it's something he can handle easily. See he is more of a stradigy type, and calculates very hard based on everyone's strengths and weaknesses. You'd be surprised what most of us can do here, but my best guess is that with Frank newly transformed it would be a bad idea to just throw him right in the battlefield and risk injury. True that Frank seems ready, but we all have a time when needed even if it's backup. Once the steam settles it'll be taken cared of without argueing again."
Both of them were back to the screen for a few minutes, till Jasper broke the silence once again.

"So if I do plan to stay here I would have to be a fighter? nothing wrong with that but it's curiousity. I'm still pretty new with some of the members in the house, don't want to make bad impressions at first encounter." just then Issac laughed a little.

"Bad impressions?..... don't worry about that we all have strange quirks in our personalities just take your pick and someone here has that. As for fighting yeah you will be called, but I don't think you have to worry just yet. Like you said you're new, so it'll take a few test runs for Toby to figure out your stats. Till then, just relax and let it just go with the flow...that's what I do best till called."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:48 pm
"I never said you had to fight Issac!" Tobias voice thundered from behind them. Issac took off and was in the kitchen breathing heavily. Jasper was left to himself with only a handfull of colorful feathers left on the couch. "Where did you come from?" Issac weezed as Jasper tried to stifle laughter.
"From the darknesss like he usually does." Frank non shalauntly added as he came through the door and Beelined to the freezer for ice packs.
He was sulking as he put the ice packs on certain portions of his tail that were looking a little swollen then the rest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:07 pm
As mad in anger as he was, it was the aftermath that would be the one thing to bite Frank back twice as hard. Though the damage was great on the trees he was targeting, it was his still new scales that were paying the price from constant impact. Proof enough that control was still needed to be learn to lessen injury on himself. Taking a spot at the dining table he placed a few packs on the most raised parts on the scales, wincing painfully from the cold meeting the hot spots. After a bit of muttering the pain was easing a little to a numb feel, now that the frustration was out and the care was being administered. Issac looked at the spots and knew it was probably more painful after than striking in the first place.

"I take it you're feeling a little bit better after some fuming?" Frank darted his attention right at Issac without a word, telling pretty clear that it wasn't the right thing to say at that point as he went back to the icing.
With that Issac startled slightly and slinked back to the safety of the couch, not wanting to get charged at another time. Jasper was all grins as the laughter was leaking from his mouth.

"Guess I can say you are like a hummingbird, pretty quick on your feet and easy to startle. Not to mention leaving a colorful trail as you go." he said waving a few feathers in Issac's face. With a slight annoyance he took his feathers back in his small collected pile lost in the startle, jasper just laughing.

"Oh no need to pout about it, that's just one of your quirks you mentioned before, nothing wrong with a little humor."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:27 pm
"Dang! Maybe I do need to learn control" Frank noted while looking at the crush plaster where he hit it." It caught the attention of the others. Frank waved Tobias over and they started to talk again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:48 pm
Frank and Jasper just nudge it as some well needed talking, since it appear that those two had started connecting with themselves with being the more newest members. It was all good as Toby came over to Frank till screaming and crashing came tumbling down the stairs as the battle royale continued with now the girls going at it for who knows what this time. Sneaking to the garden, Toby and Frank took a bench to sit as Frank wrapped his around him still icing a couple more raw patches. The moment was quiet as the clouds passed by the crescent in the sky, a sigh broke the silence.

"Maybe I went a little too far on nearly striking at you but.....I just think I can be able to be a help then just on the sidelines here in the manor. Not gonna say I'm jealous of everyone and there's a time and place but, I just think I can be able to be more than just a tinker hermit in the basement."

Toby rubbed his neck again, not sure what if to say it's fine or just be blunt about the whole situation that happened. but Frank did have more to say in his explanation.

"To be fully honest I just need that one chance to prove I can be more than just passive, even if it's just defense. Don't want to get all banged up if attacking but that's when practice runs come in order, even trying some more challenging opponent training just like the rest would be a change."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:53 pm
"Frank....." Toby struggled to find the right words." Don't think for a moment that I don't want you to fight." He lowered his hand and slouched back on the bench to look up at the stars. "I can't afford to lose someone else because of my actions."
Frank opened his mouth to say something but Tobias cut him off with a wave of his hand. "Hear me out before you decide. There was a young rookie in my division. He thought he knew everything and that made him dangerous. Not in that way.." frank closed his mouth quickly." He was dangerous to those around him because he refused to listen to words of advice and instruction. I offered to give him a chance on my team. It was the worst mistake I ever made in my career. He died in the line of duty because of me. If I had only installed in him a greater fear of not listening, would not have had to make that visit to his family.....What I'm trying to get at is this isn't a game of fun or adventure. You can get hurt or worse. I'm not about to let that happen again. So, if you choose to go this route, then you need to be fully prepared for the consequences of your actions. Starting with patching the hole in the drywall you made earlier." Toby smirked slightly as he glansed over toward Frank.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:53 am
He thought about it for a quick second and shrugged a little, forgetting that his tantrum had a bit of a damage point and rubbed the back of his neck. As he looked back to Toby's direction, the small smile faded as realized that though it was new information to hear it was also something to process deep. Toby had a reason to why he was selective with how to proceed with nightly routes, concequences from the past that still had a hold on him even though he has his own group to watch over. As well it was good reason to why when it came to a serious situation, he was more clear in mind some of the time not to have what happened occur all over again but with his friends that were close and dear. Frank looked to the sky with a thought in mind, and sighed lightly with a clear mind and explination.

"I never knew you had to go through something like that, I know that what you do can get pretty dangerous since you come back banged up sometimes. Maybe a little practice wouldn't hurt still working the kinks on figuring out the tail. At least we know it can do good hit points on walls and trees." he tries to joke in there, but is left hearing the crickets.

"Second thought, I'll go back in and patch up that hole then. Before getting more scolding about damages."

He headed toward the door, only to recoil to the wall seeing something come at him like a bullet and break on a trunk. One good think for Frank was that his sense of reflex made it beneficial on his part, especially when hyped or almost in the heat of something in the house.

"Not to sound like a jerk or anything Toby but...... do we just let his keep going or let the other guys get a show in here. Just saying since you keep control at most, I'm just minding to the wall not the other damages."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:27 pm
Toby rolled his eyes." Just patch the wall. That's all I ask of you. Be careful though since I have a feeling that more things will get thrown at you more by the girls"
Toby winced as he saw Frank dodge another dish thrown at him but missed the vace that he snapped his tail to try to send it back. He only partially succeeded as he tale started to bleed from the glass cutting him.
"Oh come on! Knock that s**t off already!" Frank hollered as he ducked while trying to run into the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:15 pm
He did hear something, but it wasn't a reply back but a strain of just about every insult a person can even think to spit out. Annoyed and agitated from the shards still in his tail, Frank knew he was going to have to just wing it and dodge as much possible. He apparently had no idea of what he was really going into, and that a straight beeline to the wall wasn't going to happen.

Each time he heard something break his guard was up, looking in every angle to not end up getting knocked out. Like an obstacle course, frank weaved around catching a glimpse here and there of both the girls tossing not just anything that can break but also even each other.

"I've heard of cat fights but this is a little bit more than I thought it would obtain." he thought to himself as the sight of escape was right in front of him.

Dashing at the right time Frank zipped right through the opening to the living, clinging right onto the wall with a heave of relief of just being caught in a chaotic moment. Seeing the repair that needed to be made, he found what he needed and tried hard to focus on the task at hand and mute out outside sounds.

"Well at least my damages will be fixed easily, as for the rest.....not my problem and i don't wanna know the cause of this one neither."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:32 pm
“Good Lord guys! Just stop already!” Frank hollered angrily at the chaos in the living room. But the girls continued the fight ignoring Frank completely. When a knife was pulled by Brittney, Frank knew he had to stop it this time. “Jeremy better be right about my snakelike reflexes. I really don’t want a stab wound to add to my injuries tonight.” He muttered angrily.
Still new to everything, he tried to pry his fangs down with his fingers but realized it was only with a thought and a feeling that they came down on their own. “Well, that was easier than I though.”
He charged between the two while vibrating his tail aggressively. He tried to snarl baring his fangs like Toby but it was rather pitiful in the end. Time slowed down for him though as he parried the knife that was thrust at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:57 pm
He wasn't sure on what to think of his reflexes, they were just happening and he could think faster on seeing the movment pattern before the strike. Taking the chance Frank swiped for her wrist, grabbing tight as she was moving forward with a loosen grip. It was fast in a blink, but with his heels he flung Brittney,s arm away with enough force to have her slam right into the self knocking it down right on her. Frank stood there surprised but spooked, never really having the strength to actually swing a person or anything heavy really till the thought set in. Remembering back from what Jeremy said about how a snake is able to recoil themselves in a bad situation, reaction time was an advatage for him. Seeing the knife on the ground he gingerly kicked over near the kitchen opening, only to fall off balance from behind getting attacked once again from a shoe to the back. Somehow she manage to squeeze her way out from under the self, and keep going into fight mode with Sam only more fueled.

Adreneline started kicking in as Frank was beyond tired of this reckess fighting, not even knowing what even caused it in the first place. He went right between them a second time, only this time he meant business and wasn.t going to be pushed down again. Frank snarled much louder with fangs showing, only this time his body was arched with rattle violently shaking every way. This new posture had Sam stop right at mid punch in fright, most likely from instinct but she knew that his posture was signaling to back off. Not that he ws actually going to bite, but he would just keep it up long enough to calm the situation. Taking a breath Frank looked over to see Sam just stopped in her tracks, debating if to walk backwards or just stay still.

"I hope she knows I'm not going to really bite, but I can tell she's contemplating that thought." Frank thought before ducking a punch from Brittney.

Enough was enough at this point, glancing at her fists he hatched up a plan seeing her hands were covered by gloves. Knowing this Frank didn't have to worry about her taking on his genetic code, and turning it into an actual snake stand off. He wrapped his rattler around her waist, then used his tail weight to pin her down defensless. The girls had been stopped from causing more damage, thanks to Frank's quick thinking and reflexes.

"I don't know what you two were at it about, but seriously! enough is enough of the damage and blood. I already had to deal with picking out vase from this tail, cut out the nonsense I thought you two knew better than that."

Frank relaxed his jaw slowly, allowing his fangs to return back in and easing the strain from hissing. Yet looking all around him on the damage, this look a lot worse than his tail in the wall.

"I got them under control, looks like a strike posture did the trick and no one got bitten."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:32 pm
"What in the world happened in here?" Tobias exclaimed with glass crunching under his tennis shoes. He looked to his fiance before his gaze hardened. Frank was still violently vibrating his rattle trying to keep the girls both at bay with both his hands spread out to keep them from engaging back into the fight. He didn't hear Tobias behind him and almost jumped out of his skin when his friend touched his shoulder.
Frank's fangs came back into view with venom dripping from them as he whirled on Tobias. "Hey! It's me Frank!" Tobias stepped back to give Frank some room. The realization went from angry to embarrassment.
"Sssorry Toby!" Frank sheepishly shrugged as his tail curled between his legs and around his right ankle.
"Sam! What is your problem? I leave you and Britt for a few minutes and you guys destroy this place. I'm not going to be the punching bag for your parents Sam! I can't stand them and I'm taking the fall for this."
Sam glared at Britt who glared back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:45 pm
As much as both of them wanted to get back into a tussle, something was stopping them as their head were becoming clear to what's really happening around them. Looking, they could see that their path of rage nearly destroyed everything in their way even people from the sound. Frank did'nt want to let them go, but could feel them relax just enough to move his hands but not too much in case it was a trick.

"It'sss not my place to tell you both what to do, but using common sssense should be easssy with you two esspecially. Toby shouldn't have to pay for a cat fight you two cause, jusssst like the guysss you both have sssome work to do."

Both girls just stood in silence, before returning their glaces back to eachother. As if they were telling the other without any words, more with their expressions and body language that enough was enough of the damage. Seperating into different areas to clean was their best way to get things cleaned and repaired before anything else go bad. If it wasn't each other that would be angry, it would be Sam's parents that would wonder what their daughter and friends had done to the place besides mild accidents. Both girls had the same idea on Frank's question and started to turn away, only to dart back looks with Britt smacking Sam square in the face and Sam returning the assult with a punch in the face. It was the last little rage fit before they went into different rooms to start cleaning, Toby had no words and swayed his head in the disbelief. Franks watched too to make sure they didn't try again with round two.

"Maybe it's a full moon out tonight, and it brought out the inner evil in the girlssss.....something to break the iccce."

Frank tried to ease with a very back pun, but it just didn't fit right with what just went down.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:05 pm
"Must have been." Tobias muttered in disbelief. "Are you ok though? I kind of scared you. Sorry." Tobias shrugged as Frank uncoiled his tailed from around his ankle and was back to letting it sway gently behind him.
"I guess but first time I automatically started pumping venom though my fangs when you scared me." He rubbed his aching jaw as the fangs retracted back into their sheaths. "That was a little weird to feel and have it happen without a thought. Same for seeing the movement before it was happening." He added while also picking up the remnants of the fight before turning on the command center computer. It was humming away as the larger than life screen projected from the base of the computer.
"But, as promised, I have worked out a new design for your hearing aids. I need the approval on them though before I make a test version." Frank touched the 3D screen and and brought the design up. He moved over to let Tobias play with the screen to look at his new design.  
The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games