Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki shrugged."ok then well there must be someone around that wouldnt mind helping me out." he glanced around and sighed. this was going to be intresting after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

He refused? How odd. He could be a coward,a rare thing in the Uchiha Clan,or he could just care little for Aki's well being.Regardless it was time for him to force his hand,Aki had done his part and nothing could be said for what happened"Zetsu...Uchiha. Can you please come here" He shifted uncomfortably,the Mandola on his back made leaning difficult but it was necessary to present the illusion of aloofness.

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

Zetsu lookedover to the guy who asked him to spar and just shook his head. He wasnt going anywhere unless Dai asked or Kein instruted it. He took note that he had keep his eyes on him as he spoke, Sorry waiting on my squad leader to talk to me about things. And how do you know my name? He watched him closely and blinked active his sharigan incase he tried anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:10800 両 ۞ AC:32400

Kein sighed and said," AKI, ZETSU. Stand beside me on opposite sides." He took a deep breath and said," ATTENTION ALL KUMOGAKURE SHINOBI, Form up in front of me for a second we need to work something out real quick." He stood all three of his tomoe burned in his eyes. This had plagued him since he left after Alex and would be settled now.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1950 両 ☁ 390 Chakra ☁ 3400 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

Although everything going on in the dojo was fascinating, Shun wanted to do something more...active. "Oi, Shin! Wanna go do a mission with me?" He yelled. "Wait. You're not here!" He smacked himself in the face. "Well, I guess I'll go find him..." Suddenly, the demon man's voice echoed throughout the entire dojo, beckoning the shinobi to him to him. "...As soon as I'm allowed to leave." With that, he walked over to Kein.

editted

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Aki hearing his name from the higher up ran to his side and fell in at attention."yes sir." if he had blood it would have ran cold at the leaders tone.  

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

Zetsu turned his head to his cousin as he looked at him and bowed. Yes Cousin He keep his sharigan active as he moved to his right side and looked at the genin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu (Hidden Assassin Technique) 3 post
(1/3)
Rayzu walk over and pick up an genjutsu scroll it was Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu (Hidden Assassin Technique) next this one was one of this village the cloud's own genjutsu. He started with opening the scroll and reading over the way it was used and how he could master this different style of genin he was a cloud ninja so he could learn it but he was used to sand style genjutsu.

(2/3)
Rayzu then started to practice the new form of genjutsu he started with learning the hand seals and then forming the cloud cloak and forming the genjutsu clone. once he could make himself unseen in the cloud cloak and make the cloud clone appear with his own same weapon instead of a kuni he start to pratice the movement of the clone and him disappearing as his clone appeared.

(3/3)
Once he had the form down he could make himself disappear and hold the genjutsu seal with one hand and use his weapon with the other while still making the clone appear and making it attack striking at his opponents heart. he knew it wouldn't to real damage but the pain would be real and that would work till he use his weapon on his opponent next. once he had mastered this jutsu rayzu turned yoman back to normal started to clean her off she gave off a low sounding perrrr while he cleaned it. " thanks for all the good work yoma".

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

RAyzu then heard the call from the high up ninja to line up he pick up yoma and walked over to him and lined up next to some random ninja yoma said "why did you stop cleaning me " rayzu said to her "some ninja called me over i was done anyway yoma" he tried to talk low so people wouldn't hear him or his talking weapon.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 140
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Her expression was stiff as his silent message was fully understood. She did so by continuing on as if it was ordinary and allowed themselves privacy and walked back even further behind Dai. The girl didn't even know these people and yet she could feel something thick constricting her throat. The trickle she has seen in that beautiful person had deeply affected her current thoughts. She quickly raised a hand over her mouth, regretting all of her actions at this point upon hearing the unmistakable pretext of the woman's words. ..admirable... Had Doki known to control her impulsive nature, the azure lady would not have been insulted. At least, that's what she thought when she stumbled. Nearly gave her a heart-attack but knowing her teacher would handle things, then she should not burden any more concern for the two of them. It was too late to say anything now, nor would Doki have had actually anything to say, but those two were already gone with Dai after them.

A single tear remained unshed, unborn, and undeterred. As that pale-featured woman had said, Doki wasn't about to insult what may be her final wake by acting out of a shinobi's place. They deserve their space. And with that, she turned herself around set forward in order to try to distract herself with these uncertainties.

[1/5]
[[Fukumigoe no Sho-ro [ Cry of a Muffled Voice ]]]
She assumed a relatively powerful stance. Her legs bent the right angles and her heels ready to spring at any given moment. She tucked both arms by her sides and awaited for the right opportunity to strike. Directly in front of Doki was an ordinary dummy situated to stand. Strings of oblong chakra danced at the pivot point of her dominant index finger before assisting to sear past the false hide of the doll. However, her finger only managed to brush it. A complex technique indeed.

[2/5]

This incomplete technique was attempted again but on a different angle towards the dummy. Somehow, she had not conjured up the correct amount of chakra necessary and ended up scraping the skin of her pointer from the force behind the roaring iron finger. She approached the dummy and frowned upon measuring the depth of the speared crater. She knew that her wrist was hesitant somewhere in the middle, causing her finger to retract in between. As a result, she sustained the flawed injury and the shame of displacing a quarter of her finger from the chakra's pinnacle. Her control of chakra was also stagnant. It's unstable form could have barely passed as an extension, thus the reason for the short depth of the doll's foreign penetration.

[3/5]

Chakra flared around her finger as she attempted her stance again. Her feet were firmly on lock and her arms were ready to swing. She stepped out with her right and shot out the very finger. She could see in her practiced pace and saw that the doll was already burning a new hole while with her actual finger being three inches distanced.

[4/5]

With the hole rammed in, Doki reflectively strung her arm back and recoiled from the sudden withdraw. Her hand was blaring with pain as she realized her mistake. She had forgotten to actually forcibly stiffin her finger while she was busy formulating chakra over the tip. It was fortunate that she did not sprain it.

[5/5]

A sudden flash of memories reminded her why quitting was for losers. People go through something so much worse. I should match up to that. Son of a gun, that was impossible. With streams of tears beading down the slits of her eyes, Doki clutched at her hand. After several minutes of silent tearing, she then resorted into using her left hand. Again, she entered the same vital position which sheltered both of her arms and allowed her to strike from any of the two. The shinobi practiced in shadowing her opponents, following up with a quick jab to the core of the dummy. Even though she had not fully speared through it all, she knew that it was successful. The plushy mat feeling pressed at her knuckles, indicating that her finger had successfully seared through it. Withdrawing her index finger, she then measured the depth. Satisfaction rolled over the hinges of her sarcastic lips but revoked from forming a complete grin.

Doki hadn't even given herself the usual self-congratulatory hoorah due to a booming voice hitting the dojo. She looked around in alarm and saw a growing number of shinobi meeting at the supposed designation. Curious, she arched her head and walked on down. The gennin unknowingly put on a pokerface while internally addressing to this situation. Somehow it made her a little happy to be included in a round that called for the village's shinobi. But she was still troubled. Was this really the right time for this? If Kein had to scream it aloud, then it should be important..

"What's all the hubbub, Kein-san?" She asked with a twinge of doubt.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:53 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai stood as Kein order for all genin to stand before him, she reached behind her and brought forth her head band. Dai tied her headband around her neck and allowed it to hang across her collar bone. Her eyes showed the pain her hand caused her as she tied her head band. Once finished, Dai walked over and looked up at Kein. Rested her hands on her hips as she waited for orders.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400

Kein waited until a decent number of shinobi had gathered and continued to speak loudly," As you may or may not know your fellow shinobi by the name of Alex betrayed the village not to long ago..." As he spoke Kein snapped the necklace that contained the blood alex had given him and held it out for all to see"... THIS is all that remains of him. THIS is the cost of treason. NOONE escapes. NOONE betrays the village and lives. Do not let this happen to you. All Chuunin and jounin among you listen up, you have three days to have a squad ready and report to the Raikage. All gennin already not in a squad make yourselves known or you will be lost in the folds. Dismissed." He turned to Aki and Zetsu and said," Any questions."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Aki cocked his head."why do you carry his blood.?" it seemed odd to do such a thing.

[cries briefly]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image

Zetsu let his sharigan go as his eyes shifted towads Dai hearing his cousin's words. Yea umm can you buy me three more swords? He asked his eyes never leaving her as he smiled unknowingly.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1950 両 ☁ 390 Chakra ☁ 3400 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

Shun was already thinking of people to put in his squad by the time Kein had finished. "Let's see....Shin's definitely going in my squad. Don and Gesalt are good, but their specialty seems to be weapons. Which means Suzume should train them..." He looked around to see if there were any "interesting" genin. "Hm....well, I guess I'll see if anyone needs a squad, first." He cleared his throat and breathed in deeply. "OI! DOES ANYONE NEED A SQUAD LEADER? 'CUZ BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I'M A CHUNIN!" He screamed.

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games