Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NikkouNew

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:15 pm
"Aw...that's so cute! Congrats! Have plans for a date anytime soon? I heard the London Bridge is really romantic; though I hope it wasn't destoryed..." Clara said gleefully. A true girly girl at heart, she loved to talk on and on about love - it was one of the few things that she broke out of her shell for. "Cheshure and...Karana, right? Did you hear that Evie and Sai are together? Isn't that great?!...oh yeah, it's good that you all are okay too." Clara's happy mood deflated like a popped balloon when she heard Evie's question. "Last time I saw Brain and Ren was in the Buckingham Palace when the Mad Man attacked. I'm sure they're fine though...but Yukina...she's gone, killed by one of the Sentinel goons."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:28 am
Chesure leapt from Karana's shoulder onto Clara's. " It wasn't obvious before? The jealous act when Vincent drank her blood, constantly asking about how she was doing, asking for a telepath to see how she was doing it was actually really obvious. Like always though it was obvious to everyone except the two of them. " He laaughed a little and looked down at them. " Believe it or not sadly now isn't the time for a date, Sentinel is weak, and I have a feeling we're not done with them just yet. " He looked towards Buckingham Palace. " Like Clara said I think they are over there. Yup they were here that come now. " He could see Brian and Renault leaving the palace. " As for Yukina.....Well, I'm afraid Angelina got her. It wasn't anyone else's fault, it was just....Something that happened. " He said still in his furry cat body.  

Nicko1421

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:42 pm
Sade finally walked inside. She saw Brian talking to the Queen, Renault listening intently. She saw the boy with the obvious powers of the Cheshire Cat talking to Serena and Karana, and other people looking for things to do.
All the important world leaders were clustered around the room in bunches of 3 to 10, all talking in hushed voices.
Sade walked around the large room a little, trying to catch snippets of the conversations that were being held by the clusters. She heard the Russian administer, she couldn't remember his name, talk about banishing all of the gifted people to someplace with a name she couldn't repeat. She almost walked over and interrupted but was stopped when an English voice with a German accent commented on how that was absurd and asking who would save them again when or if Sentinel attacked again. Sade relaxed, knowing at least one person was fighting for them.
Sade found a stone bench along one of the main side walls and sat down, drawing herself up stick strait and crossing her arms over her chest. She watched everyone with interest, viewing this entire thing through a sharp, calculating brain. She watched the tense body language of each of the officials, smiling bitterly at their shaking hands. If only they knew the half of it, Sade thought scathingly.
Sade heard Brian shout the orders to go help everyone else that was left in the dead city but she decided to stay and help here in the Palace. There were a lot of people here who could use the water she could provide. Sade wanted some help though because she wasn't the best with kind words. She spotted Clara and and knew she would be a good partner.
Sade made her way over to Clara who was talking to floating-head-boy, Sade would have to find out his name soon, and Karana.
Sade spoke softly, hoping to get her attention and not everyone else. "Clara, can I talk to you?" Sade asked lightly, suddenly feeling tired. Sade waited for her response.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:28 am
"Oh...well I guess when you put it that way is was sorta obvious." Clara admitted bashfully. "And you're probably right about the date thing too." She said a little more sadly, once again being gifted ruined something potential fun for her. It wasn't even that she disliked her powers; she just hated the fact their was less time for normal things and less normal people willing to hang out with. "What is it with you and shoudlers Chesh?" Clara wondered aloud before she heard Sade's question. "You wanna talk to me?" The two of them had hardly spoken before so Clara couldn't help but be curious. "Sure, what's up?"  

NikkouNew

Romantic Explorer

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:47 pm
Evie giggled softly from Clara's enthousism over her and Sai. "Thanks Clara. And no...we don't really have a date planned or anything yet. Like Chesh said...we really don't have time for a date right now. But maybe when this is all over..." Evie said, trailing off a little near the end, more so after she registered in her mind what else Cheshure had said. "Wait...everyone knew all along? But...we didn't even know. Was it really that...obvious?" Evie asked softly. And to think she always thought she was doing a good job hiding her deeper feelings about Sai.

Evie was happy to hear that Brian and Renault were both alright, but she gasped as her eyes filled with tears of disbelief. "No! Yukina...she's....she's really...." Evie felt a lump form in her throat. All this time Yukina was gone and she never knew? Evie closed her eyes and leaned more into Sai for comfort. Yukina had been such a good friend. They practically grew up together, making Evie felt like she lost a sister rather then just a friend. "How did it happen?" She asked very softly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:06 pm
"I know you don't know me much," Sade said, picking her words carefully, "I'm not asking you to go against your leader," she said, not wanting to consent that Brian was her superior too, "But I would appreciate it if you helped me here in the Palace instead of going back out." Sade waited for about 3 seconds before she continued grudgingly, "I'm not as good with kinder words as you seem to be and my iciness," Sade said with an eye roll, "doesn't really help the people who need to stay calm." Sade covered her entire hand in an inch thick coating of ice before she explained, "I can control ice... And a couple other things, but those don't matter right now because what a lot of these people need is reassurance and water, not a heart attack." Sade made the ice covering on her hand melt into water that splashed over her sneaker clad feet, making her wince slightly at it's coldness.
"Would you help me?"  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image

Karana bit her lip. She didn't know that Evie would take the loss of Yukina so hard. She had no idea of their closeness. Karana finally sighed and decided to answer Evie. "She was killed by Angelina, the phoenix of Sentinel who destroyed the Cleanse Base. I don't know much of what happened in the battle since I was not there, but from what we were told by Elizabeth, they were unable to touch Angelina despite the fact that Yukina's abilities were very similar to hers." Karana's saddened expression was replaced with a reassuring smile. "But at least we'll be able to avenge her death by putting a stop to Sentinel once and for all. They are greatly weakened. If we strike now, we might definitely have a chance."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:00 pm
Elizabeth looked up at the sound of her name, quickly walking over to the group of gifteds. She hung back as she listened to Karana, registering Sai holding Evie without a second glance before adding to Karana's words. "We need a plan first. There's no use in attacking them if we have no co-ordination, they'll just come back again." Her gaze finally turned to the couple in their group. "Oh, and congrats you two." She said confidently, even though she wasn't sure how long they'd been together.  

Kitkat534

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:16 pm
Sai's blush and smile quickly faded at the mention of Yukina. He held Evie a bit tighter as she leaned against him. The hatter remembered them as being fairly close, thus he knew Evie would take it hard. Sai nodded with Karana's words.
(sorry for short post just found out me basements flooding)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:48 pm
((Aw, hope it gets fixed soon!))

Clara winced. She could understand Sade wanted help to calm the people at the Palace - it took her awhile to stop freaking over the loss of the Cleanse base and a longer while to get over the loss of the Eden base - they were bound to be at least a little frightened. Still, she wasn't sure about Sade's assessment that she was the right one for calming the crowd. She nearly ran out of the meeting in the first place! "Sorry, I'm not all that good with non-gifteds either...I'm sure one of the others could help you better." Clara said optimistic, hoping someone esle would offer to help.  

NikkouNew

Romantic Explorer

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:34 pm
((Anyone going to post? Its been 3-4 days already... Is everyone busy?))

"Fine," Sade said, no emotion showing on her face or in her words as she waved a hand and turned to leave. She would do what she needed too on her own.
Sade looked around, trying to find a group that she thought could handle or appreciate her coldness.
None.
Avari decided to pipe up right then, making Sade jump slightly, Stop moping and make some water already, your even making me thirsty.
"Fine," Sade said again, figuring it was her word of the day. She opened her palms and slid her gloves back on, turning her back to everyone as she raised her hand toward one of the walls. Ice spikes shot from her hand and burrowed themselves deep into the wall, already beginning to melt.
"There's your water," She whispered as people began scrambling towards the ice.
Sade began walking towards the large double doors that led to a staircase where she would find the hidden door that would take her back down the the tunnels below.
She wanted solitude... and at the same time she really wanted to just talk. You know that frivolous talk that you hear a lot of human girls spout? Sade wanted to talk about anything that could get her mind off of: Jessie, Elithiam, and everything else.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:45 pm
Evie bit her lip to try and fight back the sobs that wanted to escape from her throat. One of her hands was balled into a tight fist. The comfort that Sai was giving her helped greatly as well. It wasn't a time to cry. Crying would bring Yukina back, nor would it make up for the fact that she had been dead for a month and Evie was never even able to say so much as good bye.
Evie was silent for a good while before she spoke again. Her voice was soft and broken. "I..I want to go see Brian and Renault. Nasrin may have tryed her best to keep me in the dark about alot of things...but I at least can show you where their base is. And I'll try to answer all the questions I can about Sentinel. So long as we don't loose anyone else."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas