Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iiDeathStarTakeOver rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:58 pm
ll Epic 13oner ll
User Image
Muramasa slipped into the ground and melted it as if he were cutting butter. Roku looked at sky,and noticed her armor was slowly fading. He smiled as he picked up Muramasa and again swung it at her,intent on taking her near death,but not killing her.

Unbreakable Justice rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:44 am
User Image
--OoO-- SkyRaiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky snarled and flared up again like a candle that was trying to stay lit. She used a blast of black fire with her large claymore to catch his needing to use her energy to catch his. She kicked strait out at him trying to get this to end quickly since the old wounds were coming back and blood ran out of her mouth. The healing was giving in and her old wounds were coming back.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:03 pm
Haku sat down as he watched the fighting taking place. He would join in if atacked but otherwise he wouldnt want to get in his teamates ways during there fights. At any rate he was enjoying himself watching the shows as he wondered how many would live through this little war going on here. so far it seemed it could go either way but he had faith in his teams ability to win in the end.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:04 am
::I'm sorry for the wait, I was grounded from rping for a while. But, now I am back!::

Kaen looks at Duke's confusion with no emotion, having suppressed many feelings long ago. He jumps up and away from Duke. "Since they seem satisfied, I shall also take my leave," he states, wings appearing almost instantly as the armor and tail disappears. He follows after Mina, ensuring that they are not followed. "Mina, contact Roku and tell him to stop playing," he states as he soars down next to her.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:08 am
Cade groans as he hears Duke yell something, not really focused enough to tell what. But two things he knows are 1. Sky's in trouble and 2. The B^tch took Mugen. So, he tries to struggle to his feet despite the roaring pain that is his body right now. He had to save her....can't lose her too! "Sky..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:20 am
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke watched him go before he dropped to the ground on his side coughing up more blood. He'd been more torn up on the inside then he let show during the battle. He was only human and that guy was a creature. It wasn't surprising how huge of an affect that he had on him from the single blow. "Dammit," he snarled getting up on his knees and hand whipping the blood onto his sleeve. "Hey Cade! You need to go get Sky, her time's up!" he yelled down to him laying on the ground.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:11 pm
When he began taking off, she wanted to chase him in another attempt to strike him down but it was useless. Duke coughed up more blood which surprisingly didn't trigger her to run in assistance. He would be fine...as soon as Sky was safe that was. It seems whatever was happening to her served as a toll upon Duke. It inwardly worried Xaio and with that stress and the pain in her stomach, she fell to her knees when her sore leg gave in as well.

Duke found a comrade to instruct on the ground below and mentioned something about Sky's time being up? Did that mean...that Duke would 'be up' as well? The thought scared her enough to finally get her to her feet to approach him in a hug from behind. "You better not go..."

~*~

"Oh?" Her victorious laughter halted when Kaen swooped down besides her with a request. "Fine..." She ran off to the side and pressed herself against a building to seem less noticeable. "Roku, you need to stop messing around. They're all pretty ticked now and we aren't offering backup." Mina wasn't sure whether that part was true or not but she didn't feel like fighting anymore today after having already won a new sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image

"Ow, not so hard," he said quietly at the hug that squeeze his hurt spot before he asked, "How you feeling?" He wrapped one arm around her neck hugging her while his other held onto his blade. He kissed her cheek gently before he stood up helping her up as well.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:26 pm
Xaio loosened her grip and smiled when his own arm embraced her. She was glad he was feeling better. "A tad sore. What about you?" Her arms had to restrain from tightening around him for hugging him was one of the things she enjoyed doing most. The kiss upon her cheek made her blush alittle in remembering her first favorite thing. "Thanks..." Now they were up and alive after a fight and their friend below was hopefully alive as well. They could check...but she just wanted to go home and relax. That would be impossible while someone is missing. "Duke...What do we do now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image

"Hurting... A ton," he said with a slight smile on his face. He looked over seeing Haku and he looked at him confused. "Well, we have to continue the scout for her in the helicopter then we can go home. Though, not before I know why you are here," Duke said directing the last part over to Vincent. He pointed his sword at him still quiet unsure about him since he couldn't remember him off the top of her head.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Cade looks up at the rooftop, hearing the conversation between Duke and Xaio. He growls softly at the almost order, shaking his head to clear his vision. "Yes, because I don't already f^cking know that Duke!" he exclaims before coughing roughly. "How about you try going fried to a crisp?! Or, even better, how the f^ck am I supposed to go get her?!" he exclaims between wheezing breaths.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:40 pm
"I wouldn't mind kissing you better...? Xaio said shyly with a blush before slowly nodding at the plan when another showed. There was tension again...right when she thought everything would get easier. It even got better when their team member below began shouting at them. When would there be simple peace again...not yet of course.

Duke would be a great focus to her in case anything were to break out but it would only be fair to address Cade as well. Going to the side of the building to look down at him, she asked. "C-Cade...please calm down. We're going to take the helicopter around if you want to join."

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:49 pm
Haku appeared next to mina wonderign what they planned to do next. " so whats the plan now then? Are we going to backup roku or simply wait and see what happens?" asked haku. He had missed much of what was said so he knew only a jist of what was going on right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:56 pm
Vincent Pandorum

"Death is nothing more then a dream"

User Image
((so can someone tell me whats going on please))  

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games