Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:55 pm
((i agree with you wholeheartedly, golden-priestess2. this rp cannot die, because if it does, then a part of me dies also. that would not be good.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:54 am
( why don't you just PM XD...THANK YOU for the try to keep it alive..gah bringing somehting to an end is so...hard...but the is one thing Zack has to see then it can end..)

Jamato nodded and kissed niara"Fine..oh and just to inform you...I love you !"He smiled kindly and went with her home,there he prepared everything for lunch and he sent a note to Blaik...

Zack chuckeld and kissed Elaises cheek"ALright alright let's go!"He grinned broadly and followed with her Jamato and niara.And also Azzzura was following!  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:06 pm
Niara smiled and helped him get the house ready for visitors. "I love you too." she says, the smile never leaving her face because she knew that she would die to save Jamato.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:42 am
Jamato kissed Niaras cheek onc emore and started to cook the meal,he had no clue what to cook so he just used everything he had at home!He hopoed that it would be good enough for his friends and he hoped that Blaik would soon come,they had to show soemthign...  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 am
((Happy easter peeps))

The bros. Cooper followed the others.
"Hey dude, you know the waitress at the restaruant, she was checking you out."
"You think so?"
"Yeh, you should ask her out"
"Hmm, she would be interested in a guy like me? I'm not sure I'm ready for this again"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:11 pm
Niara smiles, and helps Jamato out in the kitchen making the meal. "You know, if we're ever called to save the world again, I'll gladly do it in a heart beat." she says, standing up on her tiptoe to reach a higher shelf to get a mixing bowl down.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:37 pm
elaise smiled at zack for a moment before turning her head slightly to look around her as she walked "it feels weird being back her after so long." she said softly as they finally reached and entered niara and jamato's house.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 pm
Jamato chuckeld knowing more about something then Niara"Well maybe you will soon have the chance to go on an adventure who knows..we have to show Zakc someone..BLaik and i...Zakc and the rest of you"Jamato grined and kept cooking.

"Weird?Yeah a little...it..makes me sad to be here again "Zack sighed"Once it was my home now it feels strange to be here.here is no family..to feel home....well Jamato is here but i miss...Cero..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:35 pm
"Ooo. Sounds interesting. Life is too slow right now. Action and adventure need to come back." she says, sitting the mixing bowl on the counter. She poures some flour in the bowl, and scooping up a little, she flung it at Jamato, laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:32 am
elaise nodded to zack before frowning slightly " it does bring back alot of bad memories being back here but there are some good ones as well." she said softly looking at zack for a moment and stepping forward she hugged him tightly " well you do have family still, we're all here for you. it's only in your nature to miss cero, we all miss him." she added in a whisper before kissing him gently on the cheek.  

golden-priestess2

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:16 pm
Jamato chuckeld and then kissed Niara"Hey...well let's say..we will maybe need to find something out"He chuckeld again and then started to tickle her ,when Blaik enterd their house,he was holding something but so no one could see what.

Zack smiled sadly and then nodded before he was kissed,he kissed her back gently and then enterd Jamatos house iwht her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:47 pm
Niara chuckled, and tried to fend off Jamoto's tickling. "St-stop . . . . stop . . . ." she gasps, barely able to breathe from laughing so hard.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 am
Jamato stopped and kissed her neck"Okay..i stop..but it is hard..I love you soooo much you know"He smiled and kissed her cheek before he went back to work.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:57 pm
Niara leaned against the counter, breathing heavily and holding her side because it hurt from laughing so much. "I love you too, Jamato . . ." she whispers, smiling and regaining her strength. She heard the door open, and she smiled. "We're in the kitchen. Make yourselves at home, Zack and Elaise!" she calls out to them, standing up straight.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:03 am
elaise smiled at niara " oh yeah we have something to say to you once everyone's here." she said looking at them both before looking at zack and smiling.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff