Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:44 am
Applying for:Yareha Afaer + Chessa
Name of SoA: Ovela
Meaning: sly
Appearance: I took throw backs from her aunt, such as the wings, and scales, and blue's. As well as some throwbacks from her great grandfather, such as his eyeshadow, red, and cresent on his forehead. And the cloud leggings from an uncle. Please note that the cloud leggings don't have to be exact to the visual reference. I'm not so good at drawing them, as you can see. Same for the wings. {the marking should be moved up towards the shoulder blade, looking just like her aunts}
Visual reference: here
Personality: tbd with rp. So far I feel she'll be a very smart girl, with a sort of sly persona. Manipulative to a degree, but not maliciously. Playful, and confident, with plenty of self-assurance.
Any additional requirements that the family has: will do a jrp to get into the baha!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:35 am
Applying for: Atashmah Sayeh x Mjyd al-Afsh
Name of SoA: Azariq'mah
Meaning: "lucky moon" in Arabic
Appearance: Father's mountains-with-moon pattern on the body. The mountains will be father's color. The "sky" will be mother's medium blue. The moon will be mother's lightest blue, with a pale glow of the same color around it. Snow on mountaintops will be a pale blue variant instead of the pale brown that the father has. Mane and tail are the color of father's mane. Face is the same blue as the "sky" on his back. Mother's pale eyes. Three erratic stripes on either cheek in the same blue as the moon. Soft glow from the stripes in the same color. Black/charcoal nose. White eye markings and muzzle like mother. White inner ears, blue outer ears like face and back. Striped paw markings similar to mothers, in father's mane color. No glow around paw stripes please. (It's easier just to look at the ref pic!)
Visual reference: Yay trackball coloring!
Personality: He will probably be anxious to prove his good luck, and always be looking for the good things in life to substantiate it. He will have a thing for white butterflies, as he thinks they also represent his good fortune. He will strive to make his mother and father proud.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He will never ever be evil!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:42 pm
Name and image of Father: Yareha Afaer, mouselet
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Talaitha, Kathryn Dragonna
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mysky Syntynyt
Any Requirements: Must stay in Mysky Syntynyt until adol.
List of all Throwbacks:
Sister, Brother, Sister, Brother, Sister, Sister, Father, Mother, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Aunt, Aunt, Aunt, Aunt, Aunt, Aunt, Aunt, Grandfather, Grandmother, Great-Grandfather, Great-Great-Grandmother
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fits with Family
A bit of history about the family: Tal is a Freeborn in the viking pride. She crafts and met Yareha while out gathering things for her crafts. The cubs will not know their father as Tal would not be able to find him again if she tried. She is a sweet lioness that you have to look hard to find the steel in.
Extra: BUBBLES

Closing Time: 7:00pm EST July 21st (which will give the chosen 2 hours to post their form)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:07 pm
Applying for: Teo x Iseult
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning:
Appearance: The ref is a bit off. Her markings are glowy, like her fathers. She has "glittery" blue and white markings around her eyes. Her wing marking should be stylized like her fathers markings. She has "sparkle" markings starting from her paws. There are more around her legs, than there is anywhere else. She is the Blue Fairy cosplay from Pinocchio.
Visual reference:
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn33/Wazaam/Bluefairy1.png
Personality: She's a very kind cheetah. As she grows, it will be shown that she is very wise. She believes in helping oneself, but will offer all the advice she can to help out. She is friendly, and outgoing.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in Kuro'Nai unless a plot comes up, which I would contact the parents first before anything. No mean personality.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:41 pm
Thona and Kushami's custom ins are now filled  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 am
If accepted, this would be a staff custom-in.

Name of SoA: Parisa
Meaning: Fairy-like
Appearance: See below (some things miiiight be subject to change if I change my mind on something while coloring, but it would be minimal and also unlikely--just saying this just in case, tho.)
Visual reference: Quick ref for you
Personality: Parisa likes to be in control--to be the one who picks what game to play and how everyone will play it. This makes her seem bossy at times, which is pretty accurate, especially during her childhood. She prides herself on being clean and despises anything dirty. She thinks filth and mud are absolutely disgusting and will give you an ear-full if you even think about messing up her coat...
Any additional requirements that the family has: <3  

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:28 pm
Applying for: Yareha Afaer x Talaitha
Name of SoA: Sjurd
Meaning: Norwegian variant of the old norse hero, Sigurd. Meaning "Victory" and "Guardian"
Appearance: Main body color same as the stripe down Yareha's nose. White paint marking in the design of this aunt, lined by the gold color of Yareha's foreleg(the exact way the marking is lined is CC. The ref is only an idea). Other little design things seen in ref.
Visual reference: [X]
Personality: As a cub, Sjurd will be bold and proud, if not a bit haughty. He won't hesitate to speak his mind, and it would take a little while for the cub to learn restraint. As he grows, Sjurd will become a lion still full of pride and boldness, but with learned restraint and a more regal demeanor. He will grow to be a reaver, committed to his pride and family. Throughout he'll love his family and siblings and his momma will hold a special place in his heart.
Any additional requirements that the family has: In pride foreverandeverandever > u>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:07 pm
Name of SoA: Grid
Meaning: Old Norse myth name meaning "Peace"
Appearance: Takes after Yareha's sister. Same blue markings. However, where she is grey, Grid is black, where she is yellow, Grid is white. Father's blue eyes.
Visual reference: Sorry. ;;
Personality: Grid takes after her mother. She is kind and sweet, but very hesitant of herself. As a cub, she will need encouragement and reassurance, and she will always be more of a follower than a leader. However, she is unfailingly loyal and devoted to family and has a quiet intensity that gets stronger when she gets emotional.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay FOREVER.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:22 pm
-Coughs- Potential staff custom.

Name of SoA: Magnar
Meaning: Strength
Appearance: See ref
Visual reference: [Keeping it simple~]
Personality: I prefer to build personality through RP and day dreaming, but I see Magnar being sort of a slow, yet kind, "brawn over brains" sort of guy. Thinking, planning, and the understanding of detailed talk will never be one of his strong points, but when it comes to using his head, literally, and protecting others during a fight, well, he's your guy.
Any additional requirements that the family has: POP THE BUBBLE!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:34 pm
Ririka
-Coughs- Potential staff custom.

Name of SoA: Magnar
Meaning: Strength
Appearance: See ref
Visual reference: [Keeping it simple~]
Personality: I prefer to build personality through RP and day dreaming, but I see Magnar being sort of a slow, yet kind, "brawn over brains" sort of guy. Thinking, planning, and the understanding of detailed talk will never be one of his strong points, but when it comes to using his head, literally, and protecting others during a fight, well, he's your guy.
Any additional requirements that the family has: POP THE BUBBLE!

Mouse and I have discussed this and you may go ahead as a staff custom, Riri. Just shoot us an image and name when it's done.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:34 am
Name of SoA: Arvid
Meaning: eagle tree
Appearance: See reference for details. Basically mother's patterns in shades of slate blue but bordered like the fluff/clouds of the father's family. Also with the family crescent moon and facial stripes. White mane and tail tipped with gold, grandient welcome. Colorist can feel free to adjust marking placement and play a little with the colors, reference is for the basic idea of what I'm looking for.
Visual reference: here
Personality: He takes a certain pride in being freeborn, and will grow up strong but not a bully. He'll stick close to Tal growing up learning about crafting but his interest will turn to herbs and healing. Able to hold his own when fighting is needed. I see him possibly becoming sort of a rough and ready field medic.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stay in pride until adol. He will likely stay for life. *paws at bubbles*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:01 pm
Yareha Afaer x Talaitha slots are closed.

oo DeD
Name of SoA: Sjurd
Meaning: Norwegian variant of the old norse hero, Sigurd. Meaning "Victory" and "Guardian"
Appearance: Main body color same as the stripe down Yareha's nose. White paint marking in the design of this aunt, lined by the gold color of Yareha's foreleg(the exact way the marking is lined is CC. The ref is only an idea). Other little design things seen in ref.
Visual reference: [X]
Personality: As a cub, Sjurd will be bold and proud, if not a bit haughty. He won't hesitate to speak his mind, and it would take a little while for the cub to learn restraint. As he grows, Sjurd will become a lion still full of pride and boldness, but with learned restraint and a more regal demeanor. He will grow to be a reaver, committed to his pride and family. Throughout he'll love his family and siblings and his momma will hold a special place in his heart.
Any additional requirements that the family has: In pride foreverandeverandever > u>

I am posting this up for you in AnimeChickie's thread just send her the trade when you are on.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm
[Eskimo]
If accepted, this would be a staff custom-in.

Name of SoA: Parisa
Meaning: Fairy-like
Appearance: See below (some things miiiight be subject to change if I change my mind on something while coloring, but it would be minimal and also unlikely--just saying this just in case, tho.)
Visual reference: Quick ref for you
Personality: Parisa likes to be in control--to be the one who picks what game to play and how everyone will play it. This makes her seem bossy at times, which is pretty accurate, especially during her childhood. She prides herself on being clean and despises anything dirty. She thinks filth and mud are absolutely disgusting and will give you an ear-full if you even think about messing up her coat...
Any additional requirements that the family has: <3

DO IT. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:54 pm
[Eskimo]
> 0> I'd be staff-customing if accepted into the family.

Applying for: Galning x Freyja
Name of SoA: Eilif
Meaning: Immortal
Appearance: See below
Visual reference: Quick ref just to give you an idea of how he'd look
Personality: As a cub, think of cocky Nala when she is pwnin'-up on Simba (only...as a boy). As an adult, he'll be more laid-back, but still have that mischievous streak...although it'll be backed with raw manliness.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Totally gonna stay in the pride forever.

ChaosTheories
Applying for: Skremmende Galning x Freyja
Name of SoA: Brynja
Meaning: "Armor, coat of mail" in Norse
Appearance: Takes after her mother the most, with the colouration of her father. Throwback eyes from her maternal grandmother.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Brynja is the type who occasionally needs a good swat on the head to remind her of her place. Overconfident, obnoxious, and rude, she hates not having her way and she is quick to dig her claws into something or someone without asking questions first. To get this cub to listen to reason is next to impossible, unless one pins her down first.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Must stay in pride and not be a pathetic weakling!

Cheza and I really like both of these idea. Go ahead and do your stuff. Nerp's coloring the litter.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:01 pm
8D Thanks so much! <3 Sending trade. Can't wait to play with the family!  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games