Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:51 pm
(was waiting for Clara but i guess i could get in another post)

Sai smiled happy they were having a nice little reunion for the moment. When the funnel appeared however his blush and smile dissappeared. The mad man couldnt go out without a show. Sai held Evie tighter and turned to block the glass with his back. It hurt but compared to the venom and familiars of vincents or using his powers for to long it wasnt all that bad. When the whirling wind stopped Sai opened his eyes, still holding Evie tightly as she clutched his shirt. From the feel of wind on his back he guessed his coat was shreds and the glass embedded in his back. He'd definatley be sporting some fun new scars even with his vampiric healing. The worst damage to him though was his hat, laying and good yard or two ahead of them and pretty shredded up. "You ok Evie? "  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:21 pm
((Sorry about that fixed it yesterday but I wasn't able to post then))

"That's a relief. That means we sorta won right?" Clara said optimistically. The moment of hope was brief as she heard the Mad Man's voice and instantly went into a fighting stance. She knew it would do her know good and that the Big Bad was probably miles away.Did we actually strike a nerve? I surprised a lunatic like him even gets mad - oh great! She dodge most of the debris coming her way until the funnel disappeared. "At least it's over for now; Evie, Sai are you two..." Clara's eyes widened in surprise, they were locked in a loving embrace - or at least that's how what the romantic in her saw it as. "...going out?"

NikkouNew

Romantic Explorer

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:42 pm
Slowly Evie lifted her head, long after the spray of glass and the sound of the Mad Man's voice. She was trembling uncontrolably, though it was hard to tell if it was more from the glass or the voice. "I...I-I'm okay." She answered very softly, though her grip on Sai's shirt didn't loosen in the slightest. "A-are you okay? And you Clara?" Evie tried to look them both over as best she good from her position. But being in Sai's arms, she couldn't see his back or the damage that was done there. Though she did notice his hat lying on the ground a few feet away, completly in shreads, "Sai, your hat. I hope it can be repaired-" Evie stopped her sentence quite suddenly once she heard Clara's question. A deep blush quickly returned back to Evie's checks. "Well...umm....we..." She honestly wasn't sure how to answer that. She loved Sai, there was no doubt about that but...they always treated eachother as nothing more then friends. But then again...he did kiss her after Nasrin was locked away again. Evie honestly wasn't sure how to describe her's and Sai's relationship right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Sai relaxed some feeling blood trickling down his back. A smile crossed his face slowly as he realized they were all relitively allright from the glass whirlwind. Sai quickly turned to face Clara not wanting her to mention his cut back to Evie. Her statement though made him blush heavily. "I..umm...i mean..wee..." He stuttered for a moment before closeing his eye to steady himself. "Come on idiot say at least one right thing" Sai opened his eye slowly, still a bright red and looked at Evie. Her deep blush made him laugh a little. "Y..Yeah...I guess you could say that."  

demoneyeszero

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image

There was nothing left for them to do except head back underground and see if there were any survivors. Karana, looked down at Serena who was awake, but still very weak. "You've been through a lot," she said reassuringly. "No one is going to condemn you for a few tears here and there." They quickly approached Sai, Evie, and the others that were with them. Karana could see the way Sai was carrying Evie, in a tender, rather loving manner. She looked down at Cheshure and grinned playfully. "How come you never carry me like that?" she asked teasingly knowing perfectly well that he knew that she was only kidding.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:32 am
Sade mumbled to herself as she walked her way aimlessly further into the London ice scape. It was a maze now and Sade was hoping to get lost in it, not caring any more that Jessie was probably dead now. He'd been the only person whom Sade had listened to and actually cared for. But not anymore, Jessie was lost to her, even if he was saved from his horrific wounds he still had renounced Sade in a way.
Let him out, Avari moaned loudly, making Sade's head reverberate slightly.
"Let who out, Avari?" Sade mumbled the question.
The dragon, Avari pushed against Sade's head, probably trying to get away from the dragon. I can feel him more than you can and he's huge. He's not actually inside you like I am but when you feel high emotions, like now, Avari added with an all-knowing smirk, he pops up like a big migraine... at least to me. But when your emotions are normal he dissipates into someplace thankfully unknown. Avari explained lightly, feeling Sade stiffen.
"Fine if he wants out, Let him OUT!!!" Sade yelled, feeling the ground vibrate beneath her as the dragon rose out of the icy ground in front of her.
Sade froze in place, feeling the dragons cold breath wash over her wounded shoulder, making it sting slightly.
Holly s**t, Avari said rather loudly. He just heeled your shoulder with his rancid dragon breath, Avari said wonderingly.
Sade opened her eyes and looked into the ice blue eyes of the dragon, the icy intensity of thousands of years burning in his eyes. His wings looked like delicately thin ice but were as strong as the thickest band of steel, his head was slightly reptilian and had what looked almost like an ice crown spiking up around his head. His tail was barbed and as long as a semi truck's bed and his torso was ridged and thick with icy scales. He was about as big as half of Buckingham Palace if you spread out his wings to their full span.
Sade could feel the dragon as if it were a part of her and he was wondering how something so small, like Sade, could bring forth something like him, the dragon.
"Emotion is pretty powerful in humans," Sade explained, still looking the dragon strait in the eyes, not afraid.
The dragon humphed and turned around, indicating with it's tale that Sade should get on his back.
Sade grabbed his scales to help her climb his massive side until she was situated comfortably on his large back. Contact with the dragon immediately brought Sade knowledge about him, like his name. His name was Elithiam and he was over 3,000 years old.
Sade created ice handles so she could hold onto his back and she felt him shift as he stood up and flapped his wings, testing them.
Sade griped the handles with a death grip, not knowing what to expect.
Elithiam took off, asking her where she wanted to go. Sade pointed in the general direction of Buckingham Palace as she said, "To the Palace, just land on the roof, no one will care." Sade raised her voice over the howling wind as Elithiam took off like a rocket.
In a matter of minutes Sade was climbing off of Elithiam, and onto the roof of Buckingham Palace. She looked down and still saw a torrent of people walking through the gates, the injured and dead still being carried.
Sade made a small ice slide to the ground but before she left she turned around and told Elithiam to hide himself. He melted into the ice on the palace roof and disappeared.
Sade slid to the ground, looking around for a familiar face, only to find the ever loathed Sebastian drinking from an innocent woman's wrist. Sade turned around in disgust and tried to find something to keep her hands busy.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:06 am
Cheshure looked up at Karana he just laughed a little. " I'm just a cat though. " He said kiddingly. He just layed back down and wondered, what now? " What do we do from here? Do we chase them? Or do we wait for them to make another move? It inevitabely seems like we need to make some kind of move. " He looked towards Serena and said. " Just relax we've all had a rough day, I can see why we all need time to gather ourselves. " He said with a small sigh.

Brian had entered Buckingham Palace, for the most part it looked alright, there were broken windows and some of th doors had fallen down, but it was still standing. " Everyone alive in here? " he asked as he walked towards the bunker. it didn't take long to find the leader's of the world, some had already been evacuated. " Well at least you guys are safe. However.....Your majesty, I'm afraid we all have terrible news. " He said softly. He could tell the Queen knew what he was going to say, none of them were stupid they probably heard the explosions as well as all the fighting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:25 am
(I'm just gonna move Renault now....)

Renault entered the building seconds after Brian had made his entry. His body, now a stream of sand, sifted through the doors reforming his body right beside his Cleanse counterpart. He bowed before the queen, then looked over to Brian as he began to explain the current events. Just like in the U.N. meeting, he'd speak only when he needed to.

Mahareshi

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:46 pm
Elizabeth turned away from the debris around her as the others left, knowing the fight was over. She was about to move back to the Palace but noticed a group of injured people looking bewildered and scared. Helping one of them to walk, she led them towards the Palace, leaving them with the others affected before moving back down to the bunker to see if she was needed for something. She stopped when she saw all of the leaders collected together, staying back and waiting for the conversation to end.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:08 pm
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Serena forced a small smile at both Chesh and Karana. “You are both right…Let us hope that the casualties…are not that high” She let out a small breath “Next time…I will kill that man, I refuse to die before then”

Sebastian Lockheart
After spending a good while assisting with the injured, Sebastian made his way inside the palace, he was instantly met by Carlos who looked as though he had aged in the last few hours

“Sebastian! Where the hell have you been!?”
He practically yelled. “We have been frantic trying to locate you! Do you know how much work we have had to be doing? Serving al those stuck up world leaders while fearing for our family and our own lives!?”
Sebastian smiled and patted Carlos on the head “No need to threat my dear friend, I have returned! All has calmed down…though I will let you know now that your Jaguar convertible is no longer among us. I shall weep a tear for your loss later my old chum, but I suggest you go now to your wife and children, they are outside on the main staircase awaiting you”
Carlos face palmed himself at Sebastian’s oblivious behaviour
“You really are a strange man” He muttered before taking his leave.
Sebastian straitened up and began to walk through the crowded hall ways, servants and other palace workers where beginning to rush outside with platters of food. “The queen is so kind hearted” He thought with a small smile “I wonder what a sweet old lady’s blood would taste like…Or should I say from a blue blooded royal‘s blood?”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:21 pm
Brian watched as more people entered the palace, at least those that were still able to walk. He looked back at the queen and said. " Half of your city is gone. And once again the Mad Man escaped, however his troops are injured, it was a victory....sort of. " The queen looked at himand smiled, she knew this day would come eventually.
" Cleanse...Eden, they have mocked my city, the world, and Eden and Cleanse themselves. Destroy them, leave no one in Sentinel alive. " She looked towards the others. " You have your orders. "
Brian smiled and bowed. " Yes your majesty. Alright everyone if you're injured get help, if not there are still thousands of people that need help. Once we're done here, Sentinel will see how cruel Cleanse can be. What do you say Renault? Will Eden help destroy the threats to the world?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:56 pm
Renault found himself unable to decide at first. Eden was against the killing of other gifteds, but this batch needed to be stopped at all costs. His hazel eyes listed over to Brian, decision finally made. "Whatever happens happens your majesty. We will help with whatever you need." A grin formed on the leader's face as he faced Brian now. "I guess we're going hunting this time instead of waiting for them huh?"  

Mahareshi

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 pm
Elizabeth retreated at the Leaders' words, quickly turning to go back to the entrance of the Palace. Despite being tired she used her levitation to find more survivors, before helping them back to the fast filling up building. As she did so she searched for Eden and Cleanse members, finding some dead while thankfully seeing many also helping wounded. She noticed the blood dripping down her arm, but a quick spell turned nearby litter into bandages stopping the blood from flowing as much.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 pm
I bright smile suddenly appeared on Evie's face. If it wasn't for the amount of people around them, or that she couldnt' reach Sai from her position in his arm, she would have kissed him. So instead she looked over to Clara, still blushing very much but also looking very happy. "It seems like we are."
Evie noticed then that Cheshure and Karana were approaching them. Evie's expression became softer and more embaressed again when she heard Karana's comment. "I'm glad to see your both alright." Evie said softly. "But what about the others? Does any one know if Brian, Renault, or Yukina are okay?" Evie asked. As she had been trapped in Nasrin the last month, she had no idea that Yukina was gone. She just assumed that she was somewhere in London as everyone else was.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas