Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:13 am
Kaori turned her attention up towards the Solus Rays. The noise it was starting to make, the light that emanated off of it, threatening to engulf the whole kingdom worried her. She did not just stand there watching Mai when she flew up into the sky, no instead she was going to help. It looked like she didn't have to worry about the kingdom, so she would focus on protecting the people. She raised her hands above her and the blue mystical fire she possessed shot from her palms. It spread out into tiny orbs of fire not visible to any one else but her. They scattered and surrounded the people filling them with worth and protected them from the Solus Rays. She knew that Celarius could be rebuilt and replenished, but her people could not.

((if editing is necessary then so be it. I will edit))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:30 am
(( Alright Kokeshi what I see that's wrong, please don't decide when things like the Solus Rays suddenly becoming far more chaotic and escaping the Oracle's barrier, also I know you just wrote that it was a ray of light but these fragments aren't something that ANY normal fragment can take on, they are Great Fragments they are FAR stronger then any normal fragment like yours. However your post is fine and doesn't need any changing just please be aware of these facts in the future. ))

Fayte sighed. " I have to agree with Morrigan on this one as you can see we don't have time to seek out another leader if there's that serious of a problem we will sort it out after Celarius is saved. " He said as he took off, they needed to get Kaori, if the Oracle was having trouble keeping the Solus Rays under control then they needed to act quick or lost forever. Using the Eyes of the World he was able to quickly begin to track out Kaori, who was protecting the people. " Kaori! Go make the connection with the Solus Rays! Tell the Oracle that you want to protect the people he will understand! " He shouted at her over the sound of the rushing noise from the Solus Rays.  

Nicko1421

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:53 pm
((Which is why I asked if it was okay. I was just trying to spice things up a bit. Further more, I would like to touch on that Mai did not rely solely on her fragment, but her powers. I completely understand that the Great Fragment is immensely powerful. I think you mis-read that part of my post. Also, it seems these misconceptions may be happening because you've kept us in the dark about too many things. Heck, we can't even fully develop our own characters biographies because we have no idea what you have planned, or what you've developed for the RP's history. I don't mean to come off as rude, more concerned than rude.))

Mai could not bring herself to say anything to them when Fayte left the group. She patted Dais' arm in thanks for catching her and stumbled back into Celarius. She could understand why they were so quick to make up their mind. They were running out of time after all. She moved towards one of the medical buildings and collapsed against the wall. Her breath became heavy and strained, something she didn't allow herself in front of the others. She knew she was no longer any use to the people until she rested for a good little while. When she was offered a bed to rest on, she refused. "No thank you...save them for the injured."

Indeed, the buildings were filling up fast, so much in fact, that she left the buildings again to seek somewhere else to rest so that she was not taking up space. "Perhaps, it would be best if I returned to Damascus." She said quietly to herself. "Yes... I should do that. Doc is probably worried sick about me..." Celarius was filled with many groups of relief from the surrounding kingdoms now, and soon it'll be hard to move about. She crossed one of the bridges that took her in the direction of Damascus. She would surely fly if she could. With everyone there and busy with repairs and emergency medical attention, she hoped her leave would go unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:41 pm
{{damn its been a while sorry about that}}

User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will protect them

Having been coordinating the all the Guard squads to find and assist all the civilian's injured in the attack an make sure they were all gone. Staying behind while Morriagn, Hitomi, and Akatan took of to Celarius. All the injured had been brought to the main square so they could all be accounted for. after using a small bit of his fragments power to help the injured he was exhausted, but he made way for the gate. He put his lieutenant in charge as he fallowed the others to Celarius. Coming out of the gate to see Celarius in the shape it was in and what looked like silver "no way" he said under his breath, looking up he saw what looked like the Oracle holding the Fragment from destroying every thing. Quickly making his way to the group, He stops next to Morrigan "so whats going on? Silver lost" he questioned, hoping that there wern't any more of those things here he wasn't sure if he could fight any more of those things in his condition.  

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:59 pm
Kaori's ears pricked up and her head turned to the side and she saw Fayte. She heard him clearly and knew right away that they must have agreed on making her the next Lady of Celarius.She firmly nodded her head"Right!"and with that a pillow of fire appeared below her feet and it lifted her up to the Oracle. But before she got any closer to the Solus Rays, she made sure to protect the little ferret on her head. She covered him with her fire, just like the survivors. She then looked at the Oracle."I want to protect these people and so the Lords and Ladies have picked me to be the next Lady of Celarius."she told him  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:38 pm
" Glad to know that this issue wasn't some kind of hindrance. " He said sarcastically. A circular rift in his barrier appeared as thousands of golden threads shot out entangeling her body in a beautiful yet rough experience. The threads yanked her violently in as the circle closed. Now engulfed in the Solus Rays it began to swirl dangerously around her as it began to calm down the golden wire turned to silky threads that gently flowed from her body as the entire Fragment began to calm down it stopped it's rampage and would now follow her every command, the Solus Rays was hers to command as the new Lady of Celarius. The Oracle let down his barrier his feathers fell gently to the ground as he relaxed, gently wiping the sweat from his forehead he looked at the new Lady of Celarius the Solus Rays had disappeared it was again taking it's form in the sky. The light from it's perfect source rejuvinated the land instantly sprouting the plant life for the entire kingdom the buildings remained unbuild but claimed an unusual sense of beauty. The light once again filled the kingdom of peace in it's illuminating glow.  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:33 am
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Omotayo attention was drawn to Lunia as she fell to Silver's side, it wasn't till then that he noticed Silver had lost her life in a fight to protect her kingdom and at that moment he had became sadden even more, she was a friend, maybe not as close as a few a a few of the others but friends none the less. Soon Lunia asked for Omotayo to take them to the others but before he could reply Fayte had called out to them and he then found himself being pulled by Lunia over towards them and it was then that he paid attention to the Solus Ray in the sky with its unstable condition, not to mention the Oracle keeping it contained. Omotayo looked towards the others now as they spoke of selecting a new Lady of Celarius and soon after Akatan leaving with speed he didn't know the man had. "Well besides that, is there anything that I can do help?" He asked as his attention was back on Fayte and the others, seeing this place and its people, what was left of them anyways in a state such as this pained him and he wanted to help with the best of his abilities.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:47 pm
It seems that Mai was successful in leaving secretively. No one had pursued her at this point and when the Solus Rays became stable, the plant life that sprung forth covered her tracks. Its energies helped her regain a little bit of her own, and she felt that soon she could fly the rest of the way. "Perhaps I will try after I pass the first mountain." She thought out loud and kept her pace steady along the beaten trail. She took that time to reflect upon the days events. So much had just happened and it felt like it was all a blur, or all a dream. Was it? It was almost night now by the time the sun disappeared behind the horizon and Mai made it passed the first and smallest mountain. She let her wings sprout again and took to the air. This way, she was able to avoid any of those creatures strangling about on the land and the dirt and char on her body hid her well in the night. "I should arrive in Damascus within an hour or so at my best speed in this condition..." She calculated as best she could and shot forth, using her abilities to mold the particles around her which pushed her forward faster.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 am
Problem resolved.. temporarily and in a "bright" way as well. Dais momentarily closed his eyes to block out the extreme brightness that seemed to appear when Kaori bound with the Solus Rays. The librarian much preferred the darkness although the light did have its own aspect of beauty.

Meanwhile, Aldon the ferret was clearly enjoying the light show and making excited noises on Kaori's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:07 pm
Kaori's reaction was to pull away, but she knew that she mustn't. So she stayed still enduring the rough threads as they yanked her in. She relaxed her body as she felt the Solus Rays start to calm and the golden threads that wrapped around her turn into silky threads. The cloud of fire that disappeared when she got grabbed by the threads reappeared beneath her feet. It lowered her down to the ground. She lifted a hand to the ferret that was still on her head"Looks like you enjoyed the light show huh."she said with a smile that showed just how weak she was right now. The fire that had surrounded the people faded away. Kaori looked around and her smile brightened as she saw the greenery slowly coming back to the land.  

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:24 pm
∫Sumiko stopped shaking her
arms and looked in front of her at Lilith. She brought one hand up to her mout
and blew into it and created a thick ball of air. But because of the dark aura that
was now engulfing her the ball of air that she held in her hand was slightly
tainted black. She jumped up and stood there in mid air. She started running
towards Lilith, sending strong gusts of wind to block the blades that Lilith
created with her wings. She flipped over Lilith and threw the ball of air at her. It
shrunk then went back to its original sharp, but now it had blade like spikes
sticking out of it, surrounding the outside of it. Sumiko landed a few feet away
from Lilith. She turned around facing her back, waiting to see what her next
move was. She made sure to keep gathering information on the way she
fought.∫
——————————————————
â—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Š

User Image
â—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Š
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:02 am
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo's eyes followed Kaori as she flew upward. She hoped that in their haste the had not made a grave mistake. Echo watched as the Solus Rays connected to the girl. Echo flexed her own bond to the Judge's(man I forgot the name :{ ). She could feel the connection strongly especially when she focused on it. Echo felt Fayte's hand in her's. It gave her the same warn feeling as when he had carried her. He kept her relatively calm in this this random time.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:24 pm
An hour has passed and Mai returned to her home in Damascus. Not much really had changed and Mai was thankful that the creatures did not cause too much damage. She kept quite in the streets and when she made it home, she instantly hit the shower. It felt so relieving to her aching muscles and she menaged to heal much of the wounds she sustained in her trial. "I just want this day to end..." She mummbled to herself as the voice echoed in the steam filled room, but the articulation was muffled out by the sound of the shower. She took her time relaxing and getting ready for bed. She would return to work tomorrow, and pretend like nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:20 pm
Solaris Beauty
User Image

Khaos

Lilith looked at Sumiko and smiled as the wind increased around her as she flew against the wall. She decided to engage in hand to hand combat. She then began to jab at Sumiko's face, mixing it with well balanced kicks to the side. She wasn't going to show all of her bag of tricks just yet.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 pm
(( Yours is called Cascading Bonds. ))

Fayte smiled at Echo. " Looks like these people will live to see the rebirth of their beautiful nation. " He smiled again before he looked towards Kaori. " We can fill her in on political issues later she has much to do, as the new Lady of Celarius she will have to make connections with her people and prove that she can unite them under her leadership. I wish her the best luck she will have it harder then all of us. " He said softly. Looking to Echo he said. " I think we should return to Vackel, things seemed to have calmed down and I can tell we all hope for a much deserved night's rest. " He yawned quietly, covering his mouth with his free hand.

The Oracle walked towards Kaori. " It's done, and now you are officially the Lady of Celarius, they will all look to you with hopeful eyes, especially in these times of recovery. Prove the Lord's judgement correct and make the late Lady Silver proud, Now that you are the Lady of Celarius I will offer you guidance or advise, all you need to do is simply communicate with the Solus Rays and I will get the message. " He said before he turned walking away. When he was about 20 feet away his body glowed with a pristine golden light and vanished into thin air, laving only 2 feathers one white and the other black.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff