Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:19 am
Michelle stuck out her bottom lip in a pour, but then bowed her head to her mother and looked at Michael, "Here you go." Sheuttered reluctantly, offering him back the toy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:31 am
Michael took the toy and grumbled a little before going back to playing.

Leora frowned. "What do we say Michael?" she asked.

Michael stiffened. "Thank you Michelle." he droned out.

But it pleased Leora who then took Michelle's hand. "Michelle, why don't you come up and play with Mommy and Daddy for a bit?" she asked happily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 am
Michelle's eyes pit up at that. "Okay!" She said happily as she waited impatiently for her mother to lead the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:09 am
Leora smiled and led her daughter upstairs to where she had left Lance, wondering if he would still be there.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:09 pm
Lance glanced at Leora with disappointment in his eyes quickly as he saw her bringing their daughter. Immediately after giving her the look, though, he smiled at Michelle.

"Hey, Daddy!" The vampire girl chirped happily as she ran to her father and hugged him. She liked being with her dad, for one thing, because he was almost always on her side.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:16 pm
Leora gave a small pout upon seeing the look. What was she supposed to do? Leave her daughter to be bored out of her wits and cause trouble? Though . . . she knew that Lance liked having Michelle around, though Leora found Michael to be a bit more fun at times when his energy wasn't out of control. She liked to think that she didn't have favorites among her children. She smiled at Lance as she headed over to him. "Michelle was bugging Michael . . . I thought she'd like to bug us instead." she said, though it had the underlying message that she just didn't want to hear her children fighting.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:10 pm
"Oh, well," He said with a smile, sounding as though he didn't really mind that Michelle had come, but looking at his wife with an expression that asked if they could return to what they were doing later. "So what do you want to do, Mich-" He was suddenly cut off by the doorbell. He frowned and went over to a nearby window. As he looked down at the top of a young woman's head, his expression changed to irritation. "Great." He muttered sarcastically as he walked toward the door to leave. He stopped as he was passing Leora, though and told her, "We have an unwelcomed guest here." He said, and continued on his way.

Michelle frowned as her father left. "Where's Daddy going, Mommy?" She asked, wondering who was at the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:19 pm
Leora shook her head and smiled at Michelle before going over and picking her up. "He's just going to go and deal with a small disturbance. Don't worry." she said and grinned. "Do you want a makeover?" she asked, trying to distract her daughter.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:36 pm
"Yeah!" She chirped happily, hugging her mouth as she held her.

Downstairs, Lance opened the door and glared at the young women standing there, dressed entirely in black and wearing a golden pendant that bore a shape similar to a pentagram on it. "What do you want, witch?" He said, not bothering to hold back the irritation in his voice.

The women didn't seem to notice his tone and looked at him evenly, if not with a slight glare in return. "I believe my servant has been residing here for some time now." She said with a stern voice.

Sky ran up to Leora the instant she heard the voice from the hall, her expression fearful. "Leora, please hide me." She begged her, glancing back in the direction of the front door.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:46 pm
Leora became confused. "Why? What's wrong?" she asked as she headed towards a guest room, figuring it'd be better to play 'makeover' there than anywhere else. Of course, she walked slow enough to make sure Sky could keep up with her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:11 pm
"You know on the first day I got here I told you that I was a slave and had escaped from my last master? She's here for me." She said fearfully. She really didn't to leave her friends, and she also remembered how exactly she had been treated, only giving her a better reason to stay.

"If your 'servant' is the animagus, Sky, I'm sorry but she is now under the custody of my wife and I." He said with a smirk.

The with's gaze became more hateful as she glared at him. "I don't care. Hand over that stupidcat peacefully or I'll take her by force."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:45 pm
Leora shifted Michelle to one arm and pulled Sky into a one-armed hug. "It's alright Sky. I'll protect you." she said softly and then re-focused on her daughter once they got to the room. "Michelle, why don't you go pick out some make-up from the bathroom, hmm?" she suggested, smiling reassuringly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:25 pm
To Michelle, the two women had been speaking an alien language until her mother was speaking directly to her. "Okay, Mommy!" She said with a smile as she raced off to the bathroom as Leora had said.

Sky changed into her black cat form as Leora hugged her, now her arm was the only thing holding her off the ground. She absolutely couldn't be found by her mistress, Rebecca. She beat her if she ever even hesitated to follow an order or answer a question!

"You're not taking back Sky." Lance said firmly, looking her directly in the eye.

"FINE!" Rebecca yelled, furious, now as she placed her palm in front of the vampire king's chest before shooting out a surge of magic, blowing him back. Then, as he was getting up, she focused magic to her feet and shot through the air before gently coming to a stop at the top of the staircase as she began looking for her disobedient slave.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:36 pm
Leora smiled and then sat down on the bed, placing Sky on her lap and petting her happily. She wouldn't let this person take away her friend. She'd protect her friend no matter what.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash