Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Back to Guilds

What if you found yourself mixed with an animal breed? Would you save your city or try to take it over? 

Tags: manimal, anthro, humans, animals 

Reply The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)
The Ravinhill City files: book one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:43 pm
Her suspicions all night came to an end as her thoughts were right, his hands had the appearance of being raised in particular areas that calloused wouldn't reach unless he was a hard worker to the core with his hands in the past. Each little stroke with her glove was rough like harden skin like a dog's pad, but had the tone of Jasper's skin tone. Seeing this for herself Brittney let go of his hand looking to her pocket before looking back.

"Don't worry I'm not a strange oddball for a thing for hands, curiosity got the best of me from earlier tonight. Sorry for the scare there, you never know who could be lingering besides the staff. Better to be a defensive little lady than a damsel in distress all the time, it never ends like the fairy tales."

Jasper had a perplexed look from the saying, but understood what she meant when it came to the real world. He looked at his hand and hid it behind him, a little off guard that he had it examined like a specimen. Brittney saw his uneasy look as she finished the last of the tables, thinking he probably didn't expect to be threatened then looked over.

"That particular guy asks for me almost every night, he can be a real jerk but I tolerate it knowing it's only for a couple hours of biting my tongue." she tried to make it not seem hostile and strange with talk. Not after speaking she felt a slight shot of pain hit her arm, but dismissed it to keep a cool head.

" I gotta admit that without you stepping in, his fingers would've stabbed right in my side and my night could be worse, thanks again for the help back there. By the way, my name is Brittney or Honey as I'm called with the clients. I like your name, not many guys are called that around here."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:07 pm
Jasper shrugged his shoulders but buried his hands in his pockets. " That guy seems like bad news to me." He looked down to see a small red stain starting to show. He said nothing though as he pulled his own hand out and stared at it. He looked up quickly though when Brittney questioned him.
"Your another hybrid aren't you."  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:58 pm
Jasper slipped his hands quickly behind as if with the idea of being caught, somewhat in a panic of how to really explain himself for the sudden question. He didn't say anything for a moment, drifting his gaze from looking to Brittney to other places in the room getting the feeling that if he ran what would be the outcome from that. The other point Jasper had was that what would be her reaction if he was to say anything of what he was now, however it was possible that it won't be the end of the world if she asked about knowing hybrids. Did she know what they were? Was she one herself? or even she was working with someone to know about them even more, those were the questions going in his mind, and he didn't want to say a thing.

Taking a hesitant breath Jasper took out his hand in view to look at his padded chance in his palms, looking to see a small red dot from where his claw nail had pressed with enough pressure to bleed slightly from the quick reaction. He used his thumb to wipe it off before looking back at her direction, realizing he was in a corner and not able to just run from the question.

"There had been strange things that happened to me for the past few month, things I just though was a bad mutation or something in the water. After looking in the mirror and accepting my appearance change it kinda stuck with me."

It was all Brittney needed to know, and leaned on the seat to listen to his explanation, knowing he probably had no one to talk to about what he went through.

"I seem normal looking just like I was months ago, but small things like my hands, teeth, and small areas of my body change in ways even I can't understand. I just learned to deal with it along with a couple good perks, my strength had increase even more than what it was in high school. Probably one of the good things to happen, so it's not too bad to seem normal and go with life as it goes. I got this new job and it's at night, so it's just like any other day."

Jasper peered through the hall at the clock and the last of the staff walking out, knowing it was about time to leave after last check. On the other thought in his head the idea of spilling everything out left a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach, whould this woman say anything or just keep it in thought to know. He looks back at her with a little worry in his face, with a slight sense of fear in his eyes as he nearly cupped her entire arm in his hand.

"No one can know about everything I just said to you about this, promise to keep this a secret and never tell the owner or others here. It's a well earning job and I want to keep it a little longer that just a few days and act as normal as possible. Do I have your word not to say anything?"
Brittney looked at his expression and can tell that this was very serious to Jasper, someone just trying to seek normality from a society that wouldn't understand if he was exposed to everyone. Her arm started to throb in pain again as she tried to slide free from his hold nicely, without giving him a scare but she just nodded to his plea.

"Why would I rat on a fellow employee, I know how it feels to keep things normal and you have my word. Your secret will be safe with me, however you're not the first hybrid I laid eyes on. Even my real date is one himself but I still accept everything about him, so you're not alone when it comes to the hidden hybrid."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:27 pm
Jasper's eyes grew wide when Brittney dropped the bombshell of news. She giggled slightly at the face he made. "So there is a logical explanation for what is happening to me and others that you talked about? Is there a cure at all for it?" Jasper grabbed Brittney and held her. His eyes pleaded for the answer of a cure.
Brittney shook her head sadly. "I know what your asking and there is no cure. The real answer would be better off being answered by Tobias. He was the first casualty in this mess of DNA. Mind you, he can be intimidating at first but his personalty really shows though his looks."
Jasper let her go and sighed. " Well looks like we should get going but I may take you up on that offer. I just want to keep a job and live a normal life so I prefer not to get involved if I don't have to."  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:13 pm
It was pretty obvious that Brittney had got his attention, even though it wasn't the answer that was on his mind with this issue. Although it was said and done, Jasper was trying to imagine what Tobias was like in thought, seeing that he was told Tobias can be 'intimidating' at first glance. At this point if it meant finding a balanced chance in a normal life, he would do anything to try to shed some light on this complicating and frustrating change with himself. Brittney just looked at his body language and face to see they were at an agreement.

"I don't know what your mind is deciding at this point, but if you want to know sooner you may follow me. Might not be a bad idea with it already dark and we have to go through the woods to get to where he roams about. Though I must warn you in advance, he has a very territorial instinct around his domain, hopefully he won't scare you away."

Jasper only nodded as he thought about it even more if it meant territory issues were going to rise. However she knew that there might be a couple snarls and hissing, but best to warn in case of possible confrontation. If Jasper was able to swing a person through a glass wall, who knew what he could do in skill of strength with a threat in the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:36 am
"Do I want to know what he's mixed with?" Jasper murmured to himself before looking over to Brittney. "I guess I could. I'd rather see you safe anyways so it's not a big deal to me." He followed Brittney out the door along with the owner and quickly went to his car for a flashlight.
While rummaging though his glove compartment, he also stowed away a small knife in his pocket for safety reasons.
"You ready?"
Jasper nodded and locked his car doors. He turned around and yelped slightly. He wasn't aware of Brittney's glowing eyes.
"Do your eyes always do that?"
Brittney shrugged her shoulders. "It happens all the time. You should see Tobias' eyes. He loves to play practical jokes on everyone in the dark."  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:40 pm
Now the thoughts in his mind changed from being afraid to being more on guard, trying to think if Tobias should be feared or watched not to get scared by antics. Either way at least he was givin a warning in advance instead of a sudden surprise if it did happened. With everything secured Jasper continued to follow Brittney in the allyway, faintly illuminating from the glow her eyes as they walked. He glanced from the walls till his attention came to a startle of a large object coming at him, his reaction was to try and catch.

"Don't think muggers can be able to catch up with the way I drive, no worry honey is a durable machine. Just make sure to hang on." Brittney smiles admiring her bike.

Jasper didn't question and put on the helmet on before hopping on, before asking anything they were already full throttle down the streets. After zipping through the night traffic, both of them were at the mouth of the forested trail out of sight from any eyes to peer. Brittney looked over to make sure he was still there or just out of breath before killing the engine.

"How about a little night stroll in the dark woods? Where nothing but the sounds of the creatures that lurk in the shadows. She said in humor and adding the creepy hand gestures, Jasper just looked around the tree canopy.

"As long as we don't have to be fast and the furious for another minute, talk about knowing your way around the city."

Both headed into the more rugged brush twisted path, weaving through the naturally made maze of turns and dips till their feet met with a pebbled path. Jasper was looking around in amazement that there was even residents living in a place like this, then again she was talking about others that were just like them that preferred to be isolated from the city's view to those who wouldn't understand too much. Along with the fact there was one that could be just about anywhere if it wasn't for seeing a speck of glowing, if you can catch it in time. Brittney kept glancing over to Jasper and smirked a little, knowing he was going to be in for a surprise once they
make it to the manor.

"So this Tobias guy....." Jasper decided to break the silence." What's the worse can he do when it comes to so call prank." She simple made of few sounds of laughing.

"You have no idea......in fact when we have the last newcomer come to the manor he pretended to be one of the gargoyles, making it look like one came to life snarls and evil laugh in all. That can give you an idea of appearance a little."

Jasper just heaved out a slightly spooked exhale as they were met with a large iron gate, creaking the door open enough for both of them to get through. Just as Jasper shut the gate behind him he stood where he stood from hearing a echo, slightly distorted chuckle among the tree lines. It would stop for a moment or two before resuming in a new position, what sounded like surround the two. He slid his hand to his side where he kept the knife concealed,in case this wasn't what he was expecting and it was to change into an ambush from above. Though he take Brittney's word, but at the same time he did not know what was in store if someone new was to just come by. Jasper was at the verge to grabbing for the handle before he heard Brittney mutter some profanity under her breath, and slipping off one of her heels and tossing it high to the right. In a sense of fear he scanned the area in hopes to hear the heel hit a trunk, drop to the ground, a hiss, something but heard nothing.

"Nah nah, caught your shoe, I learn from the past so you know." they hear a metallic sounding voice right above them, along with more echoing laughter that moved. Jasper had a hunch that it was most likely Tobias that was talked about, at least from the look Brittney was giving off as he turned to her.

"Oh get off it and you try and wearing them for hours for one night, never mind that for now I have someone from work that wants to speak with you. Trust me he is no danger and only seeks some information that I thought the leader would know better. Perhaps come down for a better look?"

All that came as a reply was silence, before Jasper let out a yelp looking to a pair of bright blue eyes peering from the shadows of a tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:42 pm
"Don't mind if I do but Sam may skin me alive if I even tried." Tobias tossed her shoe back down to her. Jasper was rooted to the ground with fear. His hand shook in his pocket while gripping his knife.
Tobias looked over to Jasper. He flipped upside down on the limb to be more eye level. His wings gently stretched out and hung loosely against his sides. " so it looks like we weren't the only ones that were attacked. Can I ask what happened?" Jasper back peddled slightly seeing Tobias but he couldn't get his mouth to work.
Tobias sighed slightly annoyed. " Everytime I deal with someone new." He dug into his pocket and motion lights went on filling the clearing with light.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:38 pm
It took a moment or two for Jasper's vision to clear from the sudden change in light, but through the adjustment he should see a form come into view clearly. Not just the eyes anymore but the appearance of the lurking shadow. Jasper looked from different points at what he was seeing right in front of him, if it wasn't his eyes nor him echo tone that had him shaking it would be what he was mixed with to have those traits. At first he thought the wings were just part of the tree, but from a closer inspection it was certain they were a part of Tobias. Seeing the slight startle, Tobias could tell that Jasper had something concealed with the way he was holding his pocket.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna suck you dry of your blood, already did that earlier in the evening"Tobias snickered a little at his own bad pun, even if it was overly done for even his own standards.

"I'm joking, just trying to break the fear factor thing happening right now, since it looks like your ready to strike me down at any moment. Pretty much a common action around these parts I suppose."

Once Jasper's sight cleared normal he looked to Tobias, having to give a double take just to be sure this was reality. To him Tobias looked not as spooky as he was sounding in the dark, his tall stature was close in height to Jasper but more slim built with some muscle. Adding on to the wings at rest position, it made him seem bigger in size hence the intimidation part. Tobias saw the stares from everywhere and simply nod his head, having to deal with this more times than he could count already.

"Now that we got the stares of awe out of the way, you can tell I'm not gonna go and simply try to bite or anything. Apparently wanna have a little chit chat with me about a few things, I myself have a few words I would like to say as well with you being a new face. Let's start this simple, what are you called?....name wise that is."

Jasper loosen his grip and took his hand out of his pocket, slowly but progressing to feel a little at ease.

"The name is Jasper, I just started to work at the same club that Brittney does, from what I was told you can shed some light about what's happening. At first I thought this was all a bad dream, but from the changes to myself and glowing eyes I can see it's all real."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:41 pm
"It's as real as these are." Tobias motioned toward his wings. He spread them out and quickly flipped to land on the ground in front of Jasper. His landing left him on one knee but he quickly recovered and held out his hand in offer. Jasper grinned when he saw Tobias' talons retract into his nailbed.
"That was actually kind of cool. No offense."
"None taken!" He grinned showing off his fangs. "To answer your questions, I have to make you aware of a few things that you may not have even known about. Why don't you come inside and I can explain things a little better."
Tobias motioned towards the mansion across the yard. He shifted his wings and adjusted his jacket. The glint of his badge caught Jasper's eyes though as they walked the path to the garage.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:04 pm
He pondered the sight for a little, but was a little mixed in what to really think, let alone what to say about anything till explained. Tobias looked over and did't really need to think on what was going on in Jasper's mind.
"I can tell you one thing that had developed all on it's own, there is a good and a bad to this whole change that came over anyone that had their paths altered in life. I chose to take this unfortunate event and do what I wanted to do, which was to protect and defend people. Even though there are challenges to how people could and would react, we try to make a balanced in between line."

Jasper rose his eyebrow, impressed that Tobias was able to make some good use to what happened to him. Of course realizing that there was good reason that he resided in a secluded place like the woods away from the public's view. He still was trying to get a grasp at what he had become and wanted to find his own way of being normal, that is is that was possible anymore. It was clear that Jasper could see that whatever happened affected those he seen differently, appearance being the main factor.

As they head inside they walked into the main room when it started to grow dim as the lights from outside was closed off from the main door. Jasper stayed a close distance, as he wasn't too sure of any other surprises could be lurking around.

"This has surely became a night to remember."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:16 pm
Walking along the hall,Jasper couldn't help but to look into the open doorways. There wasn't much to look at though as many of the rooms were just furniture that wasn't being used. The sudden flash of light brought Jasper's attention back to Tobias. All the lights were on and he could see most of the kitchen along with the main living room along with the winding staircase to the rest of the floors both up and down.
Jeremy was just walking up the steps with his glasses pushed up on the bridge of his nose with his lab coat. He was too busy reading his paperwork and yelped slightly when Tobias gently held him still from running into him.
"Not paying attention again to where your going again huh." Tobias drying answered.
"Sorry Toby, I was making sure someone was still doing ok."
Frank was running up the stairs while they were talking and on the last step, he tripped over his tail sticking out of his lab coat and tumbled forward taking Jeremy and Toby down with him.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:35 pm
Like a tackle in a game the boys were nothing more than a cripled heap right at the others' feet, a mix of movement and profanity were the only actions taking place. Tobias was all but the most annoyed, since he felt pinned with all the weight on him,
"Can there be one night that it doesn't become a tackle in football?....Just what were you doing to be running up the stairs like a kid who doesn't listen to a stair rule."
Frank finally gained his footing back, unraveling from the two other boys rubbing his head from the impact.

"Sssso ssssorry for running, I was jusst about to catch up with Jeremy who was so consumed in his papers."

Of course there was grumbling from Jeremy as he emerged from the heap and lend a hand to Tobias. Jasper didn't say anything but also lend a hand to help out, but not before taking a look to Jeremy and Frank of there appearances. Almost close to being identical with snake patterns yet different like one was only in the process of changing just like Jasper, human but not at the same time. Tobias stretched his wings out a little, careful not to whack someone else on their feet to ease the tension from the hit.

"Well with the halls being dimmed out try not to cause a huge domino effect next time. Well before I want to go on with more reason on that, this is Jasper by the way. He is new and just coming out himself with a little help. I was about to get the ball rolling and shedding some light on the clouded details. I'm sure this is one way to see were not much of a harm, but just chaotic at times."

Jasper shakly raised a hand in saying hello, now that he was slowly seeing other and not feeling to out of water.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:11 pm
"This is Jeremy. He's the Doctor of the group. As you've noticed, he has his own identity. "
Jeremy grinned and shook Jasper's hand firmly. " Ssssorry about that. Normally that doesn't happen but Toby always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. That child over there is Frank. He's our mechanical engineer."
Frank whipped his tail around shook it defiantly while flicking his tongue out at Jeremy.
"As Jeremy ssstated, I'm the one that makesssss all the cool gadgetssss." Frank hissed. He wiped the corners of his mouth and yawned. Jasper's eyes grew wide seeing Frank's long slender fangs pulled down. He noticed the stare and he stepped backwards, careful not to step on his tail again. " Ssssorry, I'm still new to this. There was an accident in the lab and I'm sort of one of them now. Wasn't expecting a tail but it'sssss useful." He grinned as he swong his tail over to his mug sitting on the table and coiled around it. He then lifted it to his lips. "Anyways...." Tobias trailed off.
"The start of all of this was created by a former friend. He broke through human genetic code and found a way to splice it with other DNA codes. The horrifying part of all of this though, was it was intended to kill me. He never expected that I would survive the painful transformation that my body went through. The pain was beyond anything yo could imagine." Tobias took a break and walked into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of red liquid. He popped the cap and started to chug it down.
"Is that actually..." Jasper whispered concerned.
" it issss but that'ssssss how he drinks it. I also agree on how painful it is to expreance your body going through trauma. My fangs and slowly splitting tongue are strange to get use to. Especially if you can pump venom like we can." Frank motioned over to Jeremy.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:00 pm
Frank put his mug back down, and took a spot right next to Jeremy with tounge jetting in and out and watching Jasper. He culd tell that he was beyond freaked out at the two staring back, which gave him a gleaming fanged smile at the situation at hand.

"You sssse it'ssss kinda interesting after you get passsed the scary part. along with nearly piercing your own lips when you try to bite down. However it'ssss very beneficial when we can pump venom out, sssometimes it can be as simple as pretending to go for the right strike."

Jasper tried t keep his glance at the two, but they keep traveling towards those long fang he knew were that of a viper. In his mind it was like he could hear the rattling of a rattlesnake, but of course he couldn't tell if it was all in his mind or coming from Frank, who suddenly disappeared. Looking around he couldn't see him, but could hear him just the same as earlier with Tobias.
"I may be new to this while hybrid thing, but through trial and error have develop ways to use my new bio weapons to their fullest. Of course it doesn't all have t be just striking with a very deadly poison......"

Jeremy looked to see a slight rattler slinking right by Jasper's foot, and smirks in amusement at what Frank had planning in the works right behind the unsuspecting Jasper. With a little slithering, the tail was wrapping to his feet while Jeremy talked a distraction.

"At first I wasn't too sssure that's Frank would do well, but with sssome practice it hassss paid off. Enough he could be ready for combact if need be."

"My other part isss right, assss I wasss ssssaying if it's not the bite that'll get you. It can be so discreet that's it'll literally wrap you up in ssssome waysss." GFrank adds on as he appears right behind Jasper's shoulder. His eyes merely met with narrow snke like pupils looking right at him, before feeling something wrap around his legs and shaking like crazy. Jasper yelps in reaction before backpedaling too fast and falling to the floor, while Frank starting gasping for air with his hissing cackle.

"Ok there show off, were trying to make him understand us, not fear us like we'll attack at any moment. That nearly happened already earlier." Tobias spoke from the darkened corner.

Jeremy looked over and Frank loosen his tail while helping Jasper up.
"Oh come on now, we were jusssst having a little fun on what a sssnake can do bessidessss bite."  
The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games