Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:05 pm
Lucas's mind was bordering unconsciousness and his eye movements had dulled to a near stop until Lena had spoken. "Le-Lena?" His eyes opened and his bobbed in her direction. He pushed his elbow against the ground and turned over onto his wound and writhed before pushing himself up into a crawl. He stopped beside Lena and fell flat on his stomach. "I'm...I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I'm so, so sorry..." he said through a series of sobs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image

Lena could feel her vision blurring, but she knew that if she fell unconscious she would most likely never awaken. She had to stay conscious if she was going to live. She couldn't die, not like this. Despite the pain she was in, she could not scream out like she wanted to. Instead, she focused on comforting Lucas. "There was nothing you could have done. You had your hands full with that other girl. None of this is your fault. It was mine for underestimating my opponents. I became too cocky." If she could, she would have touched him in a comforting manner.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:28 pm
Lucas's head fell onto the ground beneath him. He was losing blood from his wound faster now that he was turned over. "If I hadn't been killing random people and actually doing my jo--it doesn't matter now because this has happened..." He used his elbows once again struggling to bring himself closer to Lena. He fell atop his chest once again and held back a yelp. "Don't close your eyes...not until you get some help."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:33 pm
User Image

Lena let out a weak laugh struggling to lighten the mood. "It seems that we both failed in doing our jobs the right way," she said seeing that he was in bad shape as well. "Don't worry. I don't plan on dying this way. I'm going to live," she vowed in a surprisingly strong voice before relapsing into a fit of coughs, chunks of blood fighting out of her mouth as she did so.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:51 pm
Lucas pressed his fists against and turned over. He sighed tiredly and then stared into the sky dejectedly. "There's a first time for everything I suppose. The record is two to one." He looked over to her and managed to chortle lowly. "We're still up on them."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:00 am
When the column of rock appear as a shield to protect Renault Khaos didn't stop his attack, he merely smashed through it with ease. When Khaos looked beyond the crumbled rock he noticed that Renault was no where to be found and it was obvious that he dodged and now Khaos had the pleasure of waiting for his next attack. "Help?" He questioned not knowing of what the man was talking about. When Renault finally appeared performing a cartwheel and obviously planning to bring his leg down on top of him Khaos smirked attacking quickly. Waiting to the last possible second he jumped back while watching the Diamond leg pass his face on its way into the ground and that very moment Khaos smirk could be seen as he crouched lightly and charged his legs with energy. When he pushed off the ground it was like being thrown by springs as he jumped forward with great speed and focusing on his fist the dark matter energy within them flared as he went for a devastating blow throwing a left smash blow. This was all in one swift motion and he was still ready to counter.  

Celestin Selone

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:54 am
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Serena let out a deep shuddering breath as Karana took her by the arm “There will be a next time” She whispered and smiled softly “I would rather die in battle then to be in a bed…” She thought. Her movements where sluggish and a splatter of blood was left with every step she took. Her right arm seemed to have no feeling, while her once pristine white blouse was soaked through with blood. She glanced at Karana and muttered in a low voice “Any wordsI might have said to Lucas, don’t utter them to anyone else” Her brown eyes shone with seriousness trying to portray the message that she did not want anyone else to know about her current state of health…or rather the lack of it.

Sebastian Lockheart
“Oh ho! So fast! Excellent!” Sebastian said as Vincent seemed to mutate and charge directly at him with intense speed “Simply wonderful Vincent! You have become a lot better at this then I could ever have imagined” Sebastian didn’t move instead he closed his eyes as if waiting for contact. In the last second he reopened his red eyes which gleamed with malice. He summoned a powerful gust of air that would cushion the blow which would allow the sword to pierce his shoulder in stead of slashing downwards. He gritted his teeth and laughed as the crimson liquid dripped along the blades edge.
“I can show you what I can do, even if my methods are unorthodox….or rather extreme” he said while he smiled like he had won a prize. “Take this” He pointed to where the sword nestled in his shoulder “Have I made a grave mistake? Perhaps, but I like to take risks...its never fun to play it safe” His eyes became bright orange tinged red like a fire was burning just behind them “Or is it simply a great underrated trap?” He laughed loudly, as he did flames seemed to burst forth from his mouth and rushed towards Vincent like they where comming out of a flame thrower.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:54 am
Sade smiled again, nodding. She could feel it already, it wanted to come out. But before she did anything she said, "Dancing makes me lighter. I don't know if you noticed but everyone is normally so focused on what or who they're fighting that they sometimes get too tense. And dancing is anything but a weakness."
Sade had never felt anything like the dragon she could feel welling inside her belly. It was exhilarating and terrifying at the same time and Sade didn't know if she could completely control it but she was willing to take the risk to defeat Vincent.
Sade yelled in pain as she summoned the dragon she'd always admired. She'd never done anything like this before especially since the dragon would materialize out of the ice scape of London and not her own body like she was used too.
She felt its every move as it formed it's body and began its search for her.
"Now, lets see who will win this," Sade said, gasping slightly at the exertion of summoning.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:55 am
Evie clung to Sai after Chesh had left. After being trapped inside Nasrin for a month, Evie just didn't want to let go, as if she was terrified that Sentinal was going to come and steal her away. Evie's grip on Sai's shirt tightened just a little when he kissed her. It was soft, and sweet, and everything she would have expected it to be. When he pulled back, Evie's cheeks were stained with a deep pink color, and for Sai she managed a small, tiny smile. "I'm...glad I'm back." She said in a small whisper.
Evie soon felt herself being picked up completly by Sai. All other times she would have protested and said that she didn't want to be a burden on him. But for this one time she kept silent, knowing that it probably would be faster for him to just carry her. The effects of the whistle were still clinging to her body, and she was sure she wouldn't be able to walk, or run very fast on her own. That and...well as said before she just didn't want to let go of him just yet. She contently laid her head down against his chest. "W-where can we go though? If the Eden base weren't destroyed...we could have just gone home..but..." Evie trailed off as another surge of guilt shot through her. She had been there when Eden was destroyed but unable to do anything. And to make it worse, Nasrin killed off some of the members of Eden, her old allies. To this day Evie still didn't know how many were lost from that attack, or what any of the survivors did once they had no home to return to.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:05 am
Sai slowed down a bit as it seemed there were none of the Mad Man's soldiers currently around them. He held Evie close as his eye constantly scanned around for any of Sentinal's generals or worse the mad man himself. Sai's face turned a shade of pink as Evie leaned against his chest. Before now he had never really shown his affection for her and now he was holding her and had just kissed her. The thought kind of shocked him. "Well theres a place that Renault and Brian found...these guys have been takeing care of us... and dont you go blaming yourself for any of it. It was the Mad Man who destroyed Eden and I was to weak to stop him...but next time, next time we'll get him. Allright? No feeling sorry now...we just...just gotta keep going." Sai had begun blushing even more through his speech, mostly because he was never really good at them and second because he was giving it to Evie.  

demoneyeszero

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:42 pm
Using the momentum from his previous attack Renault entered a handstand, but kept his legs low so that Khaos's attack would sail right over him. Seconds after it passed over, Renault threw his leg over and upward, his right heel zoom beneath Khaos's arm toward his lower chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:29 pm
(( Alright I think I need tp clear something up razz London was not iced over, it was glassed over, as in with an extreme amount of heat that rivals temperatures of the sun. So I doubt an ice drago ncould be come from smoldering glass. ))

Vincent's eyes widened as the fire spread from Sebastions mouth. His body burst into mist dispersing into the air. He reshaped his body farther away. He had let go of the sword which had found it's mark inSebastion's shoulder. He took in a deep breathe. He looked down at him his black skin was burned. His clothes singed, " Clever, very clever. " He said as he took in a deep breathe. " However I noticed something when you opened your mouth, fangs. You're a vampire arent you. " He said as he flapped his wings, they were also burned but because they weren't really his he didn't feel it. Burnt feathers fell gently from his great wings with every flap.

Cheshure looked over to Serena. " Of course there will be, they're still alive, and we've won. Besides there is someone we haven't fought yet. The Mad Man himself. " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:38 pm
User Image

Karana gave a very discreet nod to Serena in regards to what she had just whispered. She poked at a rather deep wound in her shoulder in an almost casual manner. It wasn't the first time she had sustained a wound there and it most likely wouldn't be the last. Besides, there were others who were in worse shape than she was. She looked down at Cheshure who was still on her shoulder. "I wonder why he didn't take part in the mayhem. Why did he let his group do all of the work? Do you think he knew that they were going to lose and perhaps wanted to rid himself of a few of them?" The theory sounded a little far-fetched she had to admit, but it was very plausible.

User Image

Lena let out low shallow breaths as she struggled to remain awake. "I suppose you're right," she said. "Ugh, I look like a barbie doll with her arms and legs cut off," she said doing her best to keep a cheerful air about her despite the situation. "I suppose it could be a lot worse, couldn't it?" she asked.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:43 pm
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Serena smiled at Cheshire “Of course…I will make sure of it” She whispered before glancing down at the floor “In the video the madman had set up…he was not even on earth…He is keeping behind the sidelines playing with the pawns on a game of chess…” She broke of as her body went limp, the soft embrace of darkness took over as her eyes shut welcoming the embrace of nothingness.

Sebastian Lockheart
Sebastian removed the sword from his shoulder and let it fall to the floor, he stood up straight and clapped “Well done! I am of course Sebastian Lockheart, elemental vampire, ex Eden member, currently rouge working as a butler” He bowed as he spoke while a smile spread across his lips “I am clever…though most would see my ways of doing things as…hmmm…crazy I guess” He straightened up and formed water in one hand and fire in another. While gusts of wind swooped all around him and chunks of earth lifted up and flew around his head, slightly reminiscent to a halo. After a few seconds he chuckled and let all four things die down “I have one question….” He tilted his head to the left as though this was a serious matter “Was that.........introduction too much? Or not enough?”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:04 pm
"But....but how can I not blame myself?" Evie asked very softly after a small moment of silence. "Nasrin...as much as I hate it, she's a part of me. She's not just some other person who shares my body, but we have a sort of connection. So everything she does...it's also my fault. Because if it wasn't for me...she wouldn't desire the things that she does..." Evie lowered her gaze to try and hide her face as tears began to bubble in her eyes again. Though as Sai continued to speak, she found herself looking up at him, "You're not weak Sai." Evie said softly, "A weak person wouldn't have been able to stand up to Nasrin and Vincent, and a weak person certainly wouldn't have been able to stand up to the Mad Man on his own. You can't call yourself weak just because you couldn't defeat him. I hate to say it but...one person alone would never be able to defeat him. He's...he's more powerful then any of us would be able to imagine. I used to think that with all the gifteds we created that his power would be growing thin. But I was wrong...very very wrong." Despite how she felt, Evie was able to manage a small smile once she heard that everyone had found a new home for the time being, or those who survived at least. "I...I'm glad to hear that Brien and Renault were able to find another place for everyone to live...for the time being. I wonder....if when we build a new base...will Cleanse and Eden go there seperate ways again...or will we continue to stay together?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff