Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:44 am
((Long post alert...just to get this over with. I apologize for the... "violence"))

Aldon did have that effect on people unintentionally. The ferret enjoyed exploring and random actions. For now, he was quite content with being on Kaori's head. Kaori had the ears! Dais didn't.

--------------------

There was someone else in the storeroom after all: a junior librarian, who no doubt was suffering from a lack of air being trapped in the storeroom for hours. Dais had probably helped more air come in momentarily when he kicked down the door and before the entrance collapsed.

“Oh, fellow librarian, I’m so glad you’re here. I’ve been stuck down here for a couple of hours now.”

Dais didn’t recall the junior librarian’s name, but apparently the junior librarian did know his. It wasn’t uncommon as he traveled a lot between the kingdoms’ libraries frequently as the “traveling errand boy.”

The junior librarian laughed slightly, obviously expecting Dais to help him. “Dais, I read something interesting while I was down here. I read a nursery rhyme about a God of Death, but he only had one eye. This grim reaper character comes after children who have been naughty. And the funny thing is that he has your name, Dais Balderon.”The junior librarian did not know Dais's last name, but Dais didn't know that.

Dais froze for a split second. That couldn’t be right. There was not supposed to be anything like that in record.

“The rhyme says that he has black wings of the night and that he was a ki- …. Dais?” The junior librarian’s eyes opened wide as he saw Dais’s black wings appear and spread behind Dais.

Dais lightly stepped on the junior librarian’s right hand with his heel and slowly applied pressure on it, crushing the fingers in the process, making no comment at the librarian’s cries of pain. No one would hear them down here, and the only feasible entrance to the storeroom without use of magic was caved in.

“Tell me, little elf, are you afraid of the dark?” the demon said with a dark smile, his eyes glowing slightly red.

“Dais, what are you doing?” the junior librarian asked shakily. A few seconds later, the junior librarian found that he couldn't see. His eyes had been torn out. The junior librarian was at a loss for what was going on except for the fact that he was in unbearable pain. The librarian hesitated when Dais asked him if he was hungry, but he acknowledged with a nod. What went into him mouth was warm and tasted with a hint of iron. He gagged. What the junior librarian didn't see was that he had gagged on his carved skin and one of his fingers.

((The other stuff that happened has been edited out...))

Dais sighed as he picked up the slightly bloody diary on the ground. It was indeed odd that a Dais Balderon would be clearly stated to be related to a “God of Death” character. For someone to make that assumption meant that the diary owner had ties to the underworld and even so, it was forbidden. How had this source ended up here?

As he skimmed the half destroyed diary, the shadows around him converged on the numerous blood stains and dismembered remains of the junior librarian in the area, silently drinking them up and leaving no sign of any sort of struggle or death. The Celarius junior librarian was still conscious through the process. Finishing the book, the Meracilite librarian extinguished it into oblivion.

"Shade, would you rather me destroy the storage room?" Dais asked to no one in particular. Whether Shade answered or not was up to Shade. "I do admit... it has been a while..."

What the junior librarian of Celarius had stumbled on wasn’t quite as simple as a nursery rhyme.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:51 pm
User Image

Khaos

Looking at Sumiko she smirked. Expanding her wings, they began to fire at Sumiko as blades that were being launched towards Sumiko. AS she shifted out of her diamond form she looked at her chest as it began to glow. She wasn't going to use the magic until she fully understood it.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:15 pm
Kaori's ears twitched and she suddenly turned around. She ran towards the noise she heard and soon enough she found the source of the noise. Two buildings had been leaning on each other and finally collapsed. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal, but under the wreckage some people got trapped. A few others were already here at the scene trying to free the people."No! Don't move that yet."she yelled and ran up to the people helping."If you move that piece they will be crushed. Come over here and support these beams."She told two of people. They hesitated then finally listened to her and did what she was saying."Okay now you three move these right here and I should be able to get the people out." They gave her a nod and did what she said.
When they moved the wreckage that she had pointed at, she had a clear view of the ones who got trapped. She stepped back and reached up to the ferret. She grabbed him and then put him on the ground."I'll be right back okay."she said to the ferret then she was no longer a human. She now looked like a white fox with six tails. She then climbed in to the opening in the wreckage and lifted some of the ruble with her tails and made a tunnel for the people who got trapped."Go now I won't be able to hold it up much longer."the people crawled out, but one did not. He could not move because one of the bones in his leg had broken and cut threw his skin. She inhaled and then exhaled threw her mouth, a blue ire came out. The fire held the ruble up and she focused on pulling the man out.
She managed to get him out and the people holding up the wreckage from outside let go. It all collapsed and they started helping everyone go to the hospital."Hurry this man needs medical treatment fast! Get him to the hospital now."she demanded. When they did so, she closed her eyes and laid still. She tapped into her reserved energy and when she opened her eyes again she look like a human once more. She walked back over to the ferret and picked it up."There you go."She said and placed him on her head in between her ears. Kaori was reaching her limit. She hoped that the Lords and Ladies made a decision soon.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:31 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Akatan turned and walked from the scene. He was prepping to return to Vackel so that he could gather a few of his best to aid in Celarius. "Alright...time to get to work." He speeds off leaving a blur behind him and in minutes he arrives at the border of Vackel. "I love running across water. Ha!" He looks at the main tower and like a normal person, he starts to walk to it. He'd give his orders from there.  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:51 pm
Shade laughed lightly as he appeared from the shadows of the body. " I am very impressed. I had always thought that dark presence inside of you had been tucked away. I am glad to know you still have teeth to bare. " He said laughing again. " Yes I believe this place needs to be destroyed, the information that could be in here is far to dangerous. Who would have guessed that such a place would be revealed in a sledom used place as Celarius. " He said as he flicked his finger. A red outlined black energy formed at his fingertip. " I think you should leave, the Lords and Ladies will be wondering where you went I will take care of this place. Unless you want the honors, God of Death. " He laughed darkly for a final time.

Fayte nodded. " I believe we are all in aagreement then Kaori the Kitsune will become the next Lady of Celarius. Alright let's go inform her and the Oracle it looks like he is beginning to feel the strain of the fragment. " He said looking up towards the Oracle.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:30 pm
The librarian from Meracitile looked at Shade as his wings disappeared once again. "It seems some of the head librarians may know more than we think," Dais simply said, not caring whether Shade was impressed or not. Dais's skills were still up to par as he made sure he trained surreptitiously even while running daily errands as a librarian. But obviously, it didn't mean he killed people regularly as a librarian.

Perhaps, it hadn't been necessary to drag out the poor junior librarian's death, but Dais apparently didn't mind. As he had mentioned earlier, it had been a while, and it had been a while indeed since he had been referred to as the "God of Death."

"I will leave it to you, Shade. You would enjoy a little more destruction while we wait," Dais said with a half smile. What he left unsaid was that it was likely that Dais had more patience than Shade.

I wonder how Lilith is doing. Dais thought as he merged into the shadow and worked himself to the other side of the cave in and went back to rummaging the library for a couple of minutes before heading out of the complex. The rest of the library books that were above ground were safe from the information.

And Aldon? Dais sighed. The ferret was sitting on top of the kitsune's head playing with the girl's ears. No, Aldon. I will not grow ears like that, and I never will.

He would see Mai or Kaori's groups soon or maybe even pass by the "lords" and "ladies" and their vassals who remained.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:53 pm
((Cripes! What did I miss? I'm confused.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:13 pm
((Hrm, well, Mai not becoming the next Lady of Celarius puts somewhat of a cramp in my ideal plans, oh well, back to the plans I had before.))

Mai managed to get another building rebuilt beside the medical building and it was being used as an overflow for the injured. More aid slowly arrived and were directed to her. Now it seemed as though the people were starting to call her the leader, but Mai denied there ever being something to make her officially the leader of the relief but some insisted. She wondered if the lords and ladies cared about what the people wanted in a leader of Celarius, and not just who they figured would make do to take the role. Regardless, she had right to say something about it. Or did she? She was coming out of the newly built building when someone ran up to her. "Miss Mai! The Lords and Ladies! They chose the next leader of Celarius! By the heavens I hope it is you!" Mai gave her a nervous smile. "I did not request the role."

The survivor panicked and ran over to the Lords and Ladies, stopping right in front of Fayte. "I Nominate Lady Mai of Damascus to be our next leader!!" the survivor shouted at Fayte. This young girl huffed and her stance was wide and demanding. It was clear she was very passionate about her choice.

((I just realized you all gave a vote without there being any other candidates really...so I shall create one.))  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:16 pm
((Ashford is still with the lord and ladies, right? Here's what's happened there.

Well, they're still trying to decide who to choose to be the new bearer of the Solus Rays. Lunia and Omatoyo have also arrived. Meanwhile, the Oracle is holding the Solus Rays at bay to keep it from doom. Mai has also asked to be considered for the new Lady of Celarius position. Kaori left to help out people. Dais is gone from the group as well.))

He was in view of the Lords and Ladies now and if it wasn't for his stoic personality, Dais would have died laughing at the survivor's outburst. ..but that wasn't Dais, so no laughter what so ever came out of his mouth.

"She may be worth considering," he merely said, clear enough for everyone to hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:11 pm
The young girl had already shouted her two cents when Mai realized what she did. "I...uhh...by the fragments..." She said to herself in a sigh. Of course she would accept the role if the rest of the leaders agreed on it. She strangely felt a duty to protect everyone. Heck, she felt that was in Damascus and with her crew at the refineries. "I guess it can't be helped." Se turned back to what she was doing. The second building was filling up fast and people were coming to her regularly with damage and loss assessments, she almost had a clear understanding on Celarius' condition now as it was. And she prayed it would not become worse with the unstable Great Fragment. Mai immediately began rebuilding another building to be used as a third medical area. "We need relief teams to every section of the city, every rock must be turned until all of the survivors are found." She turned to a citizen of Celarius who was only slightly injured. "Get me a list of all the citizens and visitors of Celarius if it is possible. Identify the survivors and as many as the dead as possible." The person nodded and took off.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:32 pm
Fayte sighed. " Alright I suppose we can take into consideration Mai, howeverher recomendation is coming at a very ackward point and we are running out of time to negotiate. " He said to them both. He rubbed the bridge of his noce and thought for a second. " Alright does anyone know anything about Mai? Besides the fact that she hasn't gotten along with the Oracle and that she seems a little mysterious. "

Shade laughed again. " I always did love this job. " The dark energy from his fingertip suddenly shot off in different directions bathing the room in a dark red light similar to a dark room. The inky black energy quickly corroded the entire cavern like area. It crumbled as if eaten away by corrosive acid and then began to decay into rotting earth leaving no trace that anything had ever at one point in time existed there. Shade had disappeared as the roof of the cavern collapsed in on itself filling the already destroyed room with dirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:36 pm
Something had caught Mai's attention at that point. It was the strangest of sounds and it was coming from above. Her head drew up and she realized what it was. The Solus Rays were becoming more unstable. The Oracle could not hold it steadily for very much longer now. She saw it then...a slight shadow in the Great Fragment. Mai's breath drew short as her wings sprouted from her back and she took to the air. She's seen that before...no, not her... her kind has, when Memoria's Great Fragment was about to go rogue. Mai's suspicion was correct as a flare like the sun spewed out past the Oracle and down towards Celarius. "No..."

Mai held her hands out in front of her, her eyes became white and her wings grew larger, brighter. A loud boom echoed followed by a shock wave of wind as the fragment wave and Mai collided in the air. This cannot happen! Not again! she thought to herself as her own fragment of transformation became activated under the extreme pressure of her abilities and the power of that of the Solus Rays.

The power, the force, it was immense! Mai was using all her strength of will to hold it back, to keep it from reaching the ground. She remembered the particles of the Memoria aura, and of the ghoulish creatures. At the same time, she felt the power of her own fragment pulse through her body. Please...change this wave of destruction into a means to heal and protect the people..please... The light that illuminated from her at that point engulfed the deadly fragment wave and exploded it into tiny glowing particles. As they floated down to touch the ground, everything they touched that had been damaged miraculously healed. Mai's eyes returned back to normal and her wings dissolved mid-air, making her plummet towards the earth below unconscious.

((I hope this is okay, if not, I'll change it.))  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan was getting aggrivated. They had been standing around like dummies, and people were trying to compete for the role of leadership that they were clearly not ready for. Running her fingers through her long green hair she looked at everyone. "Okay you all, we've made our choice, if anyone has objections, take a damn number, I'm not trying to make this place my death place" she shouted. "So get Kaori, so we can give her the damn fragment" she stated. "The others can serve as advisors and generals, so if they don't like it...tough!!! But let's not act like things here are all okay...I'm not trying to die" she said with a grunt.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:54 pm
((Will edit this post contingent on nicko's decree for Kokeshi's post))

This was interesting. Morrigan was getting frustrated for a valid reason. What if.. they did hold out for too long? It would be too convenient. Way too convenient.

Dais noticed the flare in the sky, but did absolutely nothing. .. with the exception of Mai conveniently falling right into his grasp without effort while standing on the ground. He caught her easily as she got to the same height he was at.

Of course, Dais could not answer Fayte's question about Mai for him. In a way, it was ironic that the Vackel lord had asked.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 pm
((Haha, he was just 'conveniently' there to catch her...hilarious. xd ))

Mai stirred in Dias' arms as her eyes peeled open. She felt like she was just hit a transporter in Damascus. A moan growled in her throat as she looked around to find herself in front of all the Lords and Ladies again. She felt pretty weak though, that last effort took what little energy she had left that day. Indeed...fixing walls, taking place in a trial and not get healed afterwords, disintegrating a large army of creatures, rebuilding medical buildings, emergency healing, and now this. Mai has never used her powers that much in one day before.

Mai lifted a hand and touched Dias' chest. "You can let me down now Dias...thank you." She wanted to stand in front of them with dignity, no matter how much her legs felt like rubber.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff