Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:56 pm
SkyDragono
lysia_nyteblade
Co-ownership Between lysia_nyteblade & SkyDragono For Batibat

User Image

Owners:
- Original owner: lysia_nyteblade
- Co-owner: SkyDragono

Teepee Rights: Both parties have the right to host Bati in their teepee's

Sig Rights: Both Sky and Myself have the right to put Bati and anything dealing with her in our sigs.

RP Rights: Both myself and Sky have the right to RP Bati. We will Discuss any major plots and decision making about her rp stories and her personality will not be changed. Sky agrees and understands that SW's are Evil and will adhere to shop rules.

Breeding rights: All breeding partners will be discussed between myself and Sky before making any final decisions.
1st- Sky's rights.
2nd- Mine.
3rd- Shared rights.
4th- Mine.
5th- (in the case of her maxing out stats) This will be a Shared rights breeding.

*I reserve the right to dissolve this agreement if Sky appears to abandon Gaia IE: no contact or warnings made for a period of 3 months.*
I agree

In lieu of newer changes of things, it's time this got updated.

Breedings from here forth shall be done on an every other basis. Sky get's first, I get second, sky third, Myself Fourth. and so on and so forth so that we will switch between us who has what.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:20 pm
lysia_nyteblade
SkyDragono
lysia_nyteblade
Co-ownership Between lysia_nyteblade & SkyDragono For Batibat

User Image

Owners:
- Original owner: lysia_nyteblade
- Co-owner: SkyDragono

Teepee Rights: Both parties have the right to host Bati in their teepee's

Sig Rights: Both Sky and Myself have the right to put Bati and anything dealing with her in our sigs.

RP Rights: Both myself and Sky have the right to RP Bati. We will Discuss any major plots and decision making about her rp stories and her personality will not be changed. Sky agrees and understands that SW's are Evil and will adhere to shop rules.

Breeding rights: All breeding partners will be discussed between myself and Sky before making any final decisions.
1st- Sky's rights.
2nd- Mine.
3rd- Shared rights.
4th- Mine.
5th- (in the case of her maxing out stats) This will be a Shared rights breeding.

*I reserve the right to dissolve this agreement if Sky appears to abandon Gaia IE: no contact or warnings made for a period of 3 months.*
I agree

In lieu of newer changes of things, it's time this got updated.

Breedings from here forth shall be done on an every other basis. Sky get's first, I get second, sky third, Myself Fourth. and so on and so forth so that we will switch between us who has what.
Agreed  

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:34 pm
I, Lunadriel, am giving full ownership of Robin to Sami-Fire. Sami has all the rights! Including name change, teepee, breeding, arpee, you name it! This bright little fellow is all yours. Welcome to the shop! heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:36 pm
Lunadriel
I, Lunadriel, am giving full ownership of Robin to Sami-Fire. Sami has all the rights! Including name change, teepee, breeding, arpee, you name it! This bright little fellow is all yours. Welcome to the shop! heart

User Image

I agree to this transfer! Thank you so much! >w<  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:45 am
Co-Owning Agreement for Eamon Le'flur
User Image

Co-Owners: Kyjoto & ProphetOfProfit

Basically I give him rights to everything.
Breeding's, RP, signature, ect.
I still have the same rights.
All life altering choices must be cleared through ProphetOfProfit

However after 3 months of inactivity on Kyjoto part with no contact or prior warning, ProphetOfProfit reserves the right to break this co ownership and Take back full ownership.

Kyjoto

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:22 am
ProphetOfProfit
Co-Owning Agreement for Eamon Le'flur
User Image

Co-Owners: Kyjoto & ProphetOfProfit

Basically I give her rights to everything.
Breeding's, RP, signature, ect.
I still have the same rights.
All life altering choices must be cleared through ProphetOfProfit

However after 3 months of inactivity on Kyjoto part with no contact or prior warning, ProphetOfProfit reserves the right to break this co ownership and Take back full ownership.

Kyjoto

This lady totes agrees! biggrin  

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:50 pm
Co-ownership between Kara Asumie and Niyaru Delacroix for Ulani

User Image

RP rights
Kara Asumie has RP rights.
Stats will be in Kara Asumie's Teepee.
Ulani can be displayed in Both Teepees in any way.

Breeding Rights
Breedings will be discussed between both owners.
Lifemate and/or flings need to be agreed on.

Others
Both have sig rights.
Both need to agree on Familiar attachment
If either owner were to disappear without notice/contact, full ownership will be reverted fully to the other

Niyaru Delacroix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:21 pm
Co-Owning Agreement for Raven

This is a co-ownership between AislingJuno and Lady_Katsaya

User Image

Rights

*Both Lady_Katsaya and AislingJuno have rp rights and permission to place Raven in signature and in teepee.
*Lady_Katsaya has the sole rights to Raven's first breeding. AislingJuno has no claim on the first breeding

Change in co-ownership

-After the first breeding full ownership of Raven will revert to AislingJuno
-If Lady_Katsaya is inactive on gaia for more then four months ownership of Raven will revert back to AislingJuno

Lady_Katsaya
Ok you just need to post that you Agree ^_^

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Lady_Katsaya

Married Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:25 pm
AislingJuno
Co-Owning Agreement for Raven

This is a co-ownership between AislingJuno and Lady_Katsaya

User Image

Rights

*Both Lady_Katsaya and AislingJuno have rp rights and permission to place Raven in signature and in teepee.
*Lady_Katsaya has the sole rights to Raven's first breeding. AislingJuno has no claim on the first breeding

Change in co-ownership

-After the first breeding full ownership of Raven will revert to AislingJuno
-If Lady_Katsaya is inactive on gaia for more then four months ownership of Raven will revert back to AislingJuno

Lady_Katsaya
Ok you just need to post that you Agree ^_^

I agree!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:59 pm
This is a co-ownership agreement between Candle Wick Ghost & Lady_Katsaya for Nuke.

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

• Sig rights.

• In the instance that Nuke wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Lady_Katsaya & Candle Wick Ghost.

• In the event that Lady_Katsaya has given notice that she is taking a hiatus or that she will be temporary unavailable, in that time Candle Wick Ghost will hold RP rights to Nuke until Lady_Katsaya returns.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to make the final decision on any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to break the co-ownership and claim full rights to ownership of Nuke if Candle Wick Ghost feels that the co-ownership isn't working.

• Whilst making any decisions for Nuke, whether it be RP, plots or breedings Candle Wick Ghost has to discuss the decisions with Lady_Katsaya- before any action to finalise the decision is taken.

• Candle Wick Ghost has to check in with Lady_Katsaya at least once every 3 months to show that Candle Wick Ghost is still active.

• If Candle Wick Ghost takes a hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must inform Lady_Katsaya of the temporary inactivity.

Lady_Katsaya

• Sig rights

• Rp rights.

• Holds the right to win/bond/purchase a familiar for Nuke.

• In the instance that Nuke wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Lady_Katsaya & Candle Wick Ghost.

• For the co-ownership to remain active, Lady_Katsaya will have to have one on-going active RP including Nuke every 3 months.

• In the three month period, where there is an active RP, Lady_Katsaya will have to make at least one RP post in order for the co-ownership to remain active.

• The only exception to the above RP requirements is that Lady_Katsaya contacts Candle Wick Ghost stating her reasons as to why she cannot meet the requirements.

• Lady_Katsaya has to keep regular contact with Candle Wick Ghost and 'check in' at least once every 3 months to let Candle Wick Ghost know that Lady_Katsaya is still active.

• Lady_Katsaya has a say in any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners however Candle Wick Ghost will have the final say on these matters.

• If Lady_Katsaya acquires a RP or plot for Nuke, Lady_Katsaya has to inform Candle Wick Ghost of the active RP and provide details and a link of the plot and RP.

Lady_Katsaya

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Lady_Katsaya

Married Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:23 am
Candle Wick Ghost
This is a co-ownership agreement between Candle Wick Ghost & Lady_Katsaya for Nuke.

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

• Sig rights.

• In the event that Lady_Katsaya has given notice that she is taking a hiatus or that she will be temporary unavailable, in that time Candle Wick Ghost will hold RP rights to Nuke until Lady_Katsaya returns.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to make the final decision on any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to break the co-ownership and claim full rights to ownership of Nuke if Candle Wick Ghost feels that the co-ownership isn't working.

• Whilst making any decisions for Nuke, whether it be RP, plots or breedings Candle Wick Ghost has to discuss the decisions with Lady_Katsaya- before any action to finalise the decision is taken.

• Candle Wick Ghost has to check in with Lady_Katsaya at least once every 3 months to show that Candle Wick Ghost is still active.

• If Candle Wick Ghost takes a hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must inform Lady_Katsaya of the temporary inactivity.

Lady_Katsaya

• Sig rights

• Rp rights.

• Holds the right to win/bond/purchase a familiar for Nuke.

• For the co-ownership to remain active, Lady_Katsaya will have to have one on-going active RP including Nuke every 3 months.

• In the three month period, where there is an active RP, Lady_Katsaya will have to make at least one RP post in order for the co-ownership to remain active.

• The only exception to the above RP requirements is that Lady_Katsaya contacts Candle Wick Ghost stating her reasons as to why she cannot meet the requirements.

• Lady_Katsaya has to keep regular contact with Candle Wick Ghost and 'check in' at least once every 3 months to let Candle Wick Ghost know that Lady_Katsaya is still active.

• Lady_Katsaya has a say in any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners however Candle Wick Ghost will have the final say on these matters.

• If Lady_Katsaya acquires a RP or plot for Nuke, Lady_Katsaya has to inform Candle Wick Ghost of the active RP and provide details and a link of the plot and RP.

Lady_Katsaya

I agree!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:20 am
Kara Asumie
Co-ownership between Kara Asumie and Niyaru Delacroix for Ulani

User Image

RP rights
Kara Asumie has RP rights.
Stats will be in Kara Asumie's Teepee.
Ulani can be displayed in Both Teepees in any way.

Breeding Rights
Breedings will be discussed between both owners.
Lifemate and/or flings need to be agreed on.

Others
Both have sig rights.
Both need to agree on Familiar attachment
If either owner were to disappear without notice/contact, full ownership will be reverted fully to the other

Niyaru Delacroix
I agree biggrin  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:22 pm
I, Rinial Sisterdragon am returning full ownership of Shoshana and her familiar black magic to lysia_nyteblade.

She is hence forth back in the hands of her original owner, and may she continue to flourish.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

lysia_nyteblade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:31 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon
I, Rinial Sisterdragon am returning full ownership of Shoshana and her familiar black magic to lysia_nyteblade.

She is hence forth back in the hands of her original owner, and may she continue to flourish.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

lysia_nyteblade
Thanks rini! I totes agree  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:21 am
Giving complete ownership of Natalya Phailizard to Phail Ninja. She has an item uncert somewhere, I'm sure you can find it.

User Image

Phail NinjaABCD

Giving complete ownership of Kayode to Mythi.

User Image

Mythi Red PandaABCD

Giving complete ownership of Ivan to Diamond.

User Image

-diamond-elephant-ABCD

Giving complete ownership of Honeydew to Lolly.

User Image

LOLTERGEISTABCD

Giving complete ownership of Rex and Sweetie to Ryuukishin.

User ImageUser Image

RyuukishinABCD

Giving complete ownership of Ruslan to Zaikt.

User Image

ZaiktABCD

Giving complete ownership of Viktor to Ririka.

User Image

RirikaABCD

Giving complete ownership of Zhulik to Peppermint Coffee

User Image

Peppermint CoffeeABCD

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games