Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:32 pm
User ImageShou nodded, but was in doubt. "Hopefully." He whispered quietly to himself. Worry clung to him. He sat down on a couch not far from the bed. He sat for a couple hours, focusing on keeping the seal stable.

Unfortunately, it failed, and even weakened. In seconds, his eyes flashed to a golden color, as his mind and body was taken over. "It's about time I got out of that shell." Shou's demonic side mumbled. He found Withering Petals asleep, but decided to lay out his plans in the morning.

-Time-skipping to 9 in the morning-

"'Morning." Shou greeted Withering, with a smile. His eyes were still a shade of topaz.

[[EDITED]]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:39 pm
(Hey, what about our characters?)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:45 pm
User Image-Time-skipping to morning-

Karen knocked on Alwerada's door, or atleast she thought it was. She knocked on several other doors, and was mistaken of who's room it belonged to. Karen prepared a breakfast for him. It should pay off a bit of his help yesterday.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:34 pm
User Image
Withering yawned and stretched. She turned her head and smiled at her love. "You are here! I was worried at first..." She said with a loving smile. She stretched out her arms, and her weak and tired eyes shone with great emotion.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:00 pm
User Image"So, how was your sleep?" He asked, as he gently kissed her. 'Shou' tried to keep her from noticing his change in his eye color, and, well, everything else.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:23 am
User Image
Withering layed her head to one side, unsure of how to react or to reply. She smiled sweetly. "Refreshing, but I doubt that I'll ever be the same again."  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:16 pm
iFunkeh Cookeh
User Image-Time-skipping to morning-

Karen knocked on Alwerada's door, or atleast she thought it was. She knocked on several other doors, and was mistaken of who's room it belonged to. Karen prepared a breakfast for him. It should pay off a bit of his help yesterday.
As Alwerada opened the door, he held up the towel that was around his waist, that was also the only things that were covering his naked body. "Hello, miss. Sorry about the mishap from yesterday."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:13 pm
Alice walked out of the library, with a more new outfit, talking with the woman. A tight black shirt, that was snug in the sleeves, but more baggy around the waist and a turtle neck. A grey skirt, and black shorts under it, and she was barefooted.

She walked the halls, with more power she could of imagined, but took a more dedication to herself. She could hear many things , even into the rooms, it wasn't hard for her speices even a half. She had two cutlass swords at her side, and she didn't have the face of the old Alice. She had a more determined, concentrated face, knowing her fate , but doing some deeds for the last times and days she chose to have.  

MindxHunter

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:17 am
I woke up on a floor somewhere unfamiliar to me I start to walk around"lets see if I cant find somebody"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:24 am
Mei woke up from a very exciting day. She looked around to find out where she was. She was back at her old sleeping corner. "Old habits die hard" she said to herself. She noticed that she was still in her maid uniform. She shook her head. She was used to the regular day. So she got out a ladder, climbed it, and cleaned the windows.  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:34 am
Evil Ichigo211
I woke up on a floor somewhere unfamiliar to me I start to walk around"lets see if I cant find somebody"

((Excuse me, but I don't think you made a profile. I know that you didn't make a profile. And please refrain from Rping in first person. It is rubbish. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:01 pm
User ImageKaren quickly looked away. "Um. I've made you breakfast." She said, her face turning slightly pink. With her hands, she carried a tray. What was I thinking?! "I'm sorry if I've come at the wrong time. Maybe I should just leave."  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:18 pm
User Image"Are you hungry?" He asked, as he took hold of her hand. "There's a spell that I've been meaning to cast. Unfortunately I need the help of one I care about." He paused, and looked her straight in the eyes, exposing the change in his eye color. "It's to seal my demonic blood. After sealing it, I can finally leave this castle."

[[You're probably guessing what 'Shou''s actually saying. "It's to seal my human blood."]]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:31 pm
"Nah, it is perfectly fine." Alwerada said as he asked her to come inside.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:03 pm
User ImageKaren stepped inside his room, avoiding eye-to-skin contact with him. She found a table and placed the tray on it. "I hope this pays off a bit of your help from the other day." Karen mumbled. "Again, if there's anything you need assistance with, I'm willing to participate."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff