Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:40 pm
Alice sat in the library and began to read for some time, until she understood what she was working with. She went out to the courtyard and began to practice with the bow an arrow getting much better and better

((Sorry Funkehcookie sweatdrop I can't really get into many more RP's and I'm in vacation))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:15 pm
Deadly C l i c h e

Laurent grinned. This round went to him. Round two was just beginning. "And I shall be patient." He said and walked with Ava at his arm. His black boots made no sound on the marble staircases whatsoever, the only noise he could hear was Ava's heartbeat. It sounded rushed and... hurried. "That is very obvious, my dear. No-one would mistake you for a charmless girl, Ava." He said softly and grinned.

[REPOST]

((Ah! I'm so sorry for holding Laurent up, Ava's been very busy graduating her current grade and all~ And this "no more internet at home" thing is quite the inconvience... >_<))

"Hmm, Laurent. They are quite a few of my past.." Ava fumbled for the right word, English seemed to be the hardest language in the world. "..Prey would disagree with you..My future prey I can not guarantee their opinions." She winked, and flitting down the hall, Ava glanced over her shoulder like an innocent child. But appearances are extremely deceiving..And as Ava had hinted, her prey knew that all too well. "Well, enough gloom 'n doom! I want to party!" She turned, stretching out her hands beguilingly to Laurent. Putting on a pout expression, humans had such an amazing range of faccial expression, she exclaimed "Can we Laurent? Am I allowed to throw a party? Or better yet, crash one?" The winked gleam in her eye, the wry grin, returned to her face as she stood with her arms still held out to Laurent: would he pick her up? How fast I seem to have relaxed around Laurent..Well, he is very good at holding me, she mused.  

Doctor Pi

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 pm
(Ava better not splash any juice on Alwerada or everything will shortcircut)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:59 pm
User Image"I-it's fine." Karen said. "Besides, no one can change you, but you, yourself." She smiled lightly at him, then proceeded cleaning the windows of the greenhouse.
"You shouldn't hang around people you mustn't be with." Karen muttered, blankly. "You'll grow feelings to them." The day before, she's seen humans with demons and such, around the castle, and they seemed to like being around each other. This caused her to bring up the subject. After thinking about what she had said, she remembered the time when she'd fallen for a Neko hunter, which caused her to loose her family.
Her mood saddened.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:22 am
User Image
Withering watched him with sleepy eyes. "Sleep next to me..." She insisted tired, and her eyelids drooped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:57 am
Deadly C l i c h e

Pi Ish Delicious
Deadly C l i c h e

Laurent grinned. This round went to him. Round two was just beginning. "And I shall be patient." He said and walked with Ava at his arm. His black boots made no sound on the marble staircases whatsoever, the only noise he could hear was Ava's heartbeat. It sounded rushed and... hurried. "That is very obvious, my dear. No-one would mistake you for a charmless girl, Ava." He said softly and grinned.

[REPOST]

((Ah! I'm so sorry for holding Laurent up, Ava's been very business graduating her current grade and all~ And this "no more internet at home" thing is quite the inconvience... >_<))

"Hmm, Laurent. They are quite a few of my past.." Ava fumbled for the right word, English seemed to be the hardest language in the world. "..Prey would disagree with you..My future prey I can not guarantee their opinions." She winked, and flitting down the hall, Ava glanced over her shoulder like an innocent child. But appearances are extremely deceiving..And as Ava had hinted, her prey knew that all too well. "Well, enough gloom 'n doom! I want to party!" She turned, stretching out her hands beguilingly to Laurent. Putting on a pout expression, humans had such an amazing range of faccial expression, she exclaimed "Can we Laurent? Am I allowed to throw a party? Or better yet, crash one?" The winked gleam in her eye, the wry grin, returned to her face as she stood with her arms still held out to Laurent: would he pick her up? How fast I seem to have relaxed around Laurent..Well, he is very good at holding me, she mused.

Laurent grinned, his pointed teeth showing elegantly. "Well, once you are ready, we shall go find a party and crash it." He carefully lifted the small girl in his arms. "I believe we are almost at your room." He whispered into her ear and moved a lock of brown hair out of Ava's eyes. His crimson eyes watched her with such intensity, that many a creature wouldn't have dared to meet it. He gallantly stepped to Ava's room and set her down. He grinned. "Do take your time. You are beautiful as it is, but you cannot let your peers down. And, we all want you looking your very best, lovely Lady Ava."

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:40 am
"I do understand that. I wanna make friends here, though..." Alwerada said as he began to help out with the cleaning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:56 am
User Image"If you so wish, then." Karen said, as she proceeded wiping the muddy glass windows.

After an hour has passed, they finished with the windows. "I must thank you, for helping me out." Karen suggested. "If there's anything you need assistance with, please don't hesitate to ask me." She smiled lightly at him. She hasn't smiled at people normally, in a long time, so she was used to smiling lightly.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:14 am
"Okay" Alwerada said as he nodded to Karen and walked back to his room. "She was very pretty. I wonder what she is doing here in a place like this."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 am
((You keep on forgetting to post for me crying ))  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:53 pm
(( And me. D: ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:04 pm
((God, I keep getting left behind and I can't find anyone to post with, it seems like I've been talking to myself this whole rp.))

Vie walked into her room with a sigh. One of the other servants mixed up the labels for different ingredients and the soup she was making exploded on her. She quickly changed and decided she couldn't save that outfit so threw it in the trash next to her bed. "Now all I have left to do today is clean the windows and make sure the garden is in good shape. "Here we go." she said to herself as she walked quickly out of her room and down the hall to start cleaning.  

Mari_Shade

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:38 pm
User Image[[I am SOOO SOOO terribly sorry! I didn't have time to tell you all that was going camping. So I've been gone for a couple days.]]

Shou was a bit surprised of what she had just said. He thought about what he was to reply. Then he remembered his other "personnality." It was unstable, the seal, so he could become possessed at any random time. His face loosened up. "I'll just watch you sleep." Shou replied, with a light smile. "I've slept much more than you have, for today, anyways."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:52 pm
User Image
Withering smiled. "But you'd better be there when I wake up..." And she drifted off, with a smile on her pained face.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items