Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Square
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:19 pm
Huge news, Bartobians... or Bertonians. xD Number one:

*heavy sigh*

BF's moron brother really IS returning to New Jersey. He still thinks that he's going to move back in with Mr. Boyfriend and his mother.

INTERCEPTED.

I'm in no mood to hear that IQ dropper.

And NONE of his relatives will take him in. (He was previously in North Carolina... well, he still is, until he hops a bus to Jersey around Sunday... eating everyone out of house and home and responsible for his cousin getting A DUI...)

So... he is two steps away from being homeless due to his stupidity. Oh, wait. One step.

Number two...

Mr. Boyfriend may be visiting me this year. To recap, we're in a long-distance relationship, and he needs to save up some money to see me. (Still looking for a job so I can help, but it's still no luck, unfortunately.)

We came to this conclusion earlier this week where he had a talk with his family (well, on his mom's mother's side), and to sum up...

-Sissy is not a gold digger.
-And he wants to prove that this relationship will work.
-And he has to meet my parents. Oh, good heavens. Meet my dad who listens to conspiracy theories and my mom who talks about doing number twos all the time?

(Welcome to the family, Mr. Boyfriend.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:22 pm
Sissy Blade
Huge news, Bartobians... or Bertonians. xD Number one:

*heavy sigh*

BF's moron brother really IS returning to New Jersey. He still thinks that he's going to move back in with Mr. Boyfriend and his mother.

INTERCEPTED.

I'm in no mood to hear that IQ dropper.

And NONE of his relatives will take him in. (He was previously in North Carolina... well, he still is, until he hops a bus to Jersey around Sunday... eating everyone out of house and home and responsible for his cousin getting A DUI...)

So... he is two steps away from being homeless due to his stupidity. Oh, wait. One step.

Number two...

Mr. Boyfriend may be visiting me this year. To recap, we're in a long-distance relationship, and he needs to save up some money to see me. (Still looking for a job so I can help, but it's still no luck, unfortunately.)

We came to this conclusion earlier this week where he had a talk with his family (well, on his mom's mother's side), and to sum up...

-Sissy is not a gold digger.
-And he wants to prove that this relationship will work.
-And he has to meet my parents. Oh, good heavens. Meet my dad who listens to conspiracy theories and my mom who talks about doing number twos all the time?

(Welcome to the family, Mr. Boyfriend.)

Moron Brother is quite sad.

I hope his visit with you goes well Sissy if he manages to come visit you! I think it's great he want's to make your relationship work so much (you too).  

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Cynoscion
Vice Captain

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:50 pm
Hinata-Chan2588
Lol now I'm just being random now xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You seem to be stating that Glitter is greater than Kirby, who rides a star and shoots out stars which produce glitter just by existing. I refute your pictures with the power of suction and nintendo logic!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:19 pm
*grimly*

The IQ dropper has returned to the house. MR. BOYFRIEND AND SISSY BLADE ARE NOT AMUSED.

Neither of us still don't trust him. Obvious since he stole many things from him. (like his class ring and most likely his DS... and Pokemon Platinum, HeartGold, and Black.)

Oh, and Mr. Boyfriend's house phone was blowing up ALL DAY. Turns out that the idiot bro's "gangsta" buddies got word that he was coming back. Blocked numbers EVERYWHERE.

Oh, and then he says, "Hello, brother." to Mr. Boyfriend. Still not amused. Luckily, he's only staying for the night. But still...

*currently seething and drinking tea*  

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:29 pm
Sissy Blade
*grimly*

The IQ dropper has returned to the house. MR. BOYFRIEND AND SISSY BLADE ARE NOT AMUSED.

Neither of us still don't trust him. Obvious since he stole many things from him. (like his class ring and most likely his DS... and Pokemon Platinum, HeartGold, and Black.)

Oh, and Mr. Boyfriend's house phone was blowing up ALL DAY. Turns out that the idiot bro's "gangsta" buddies got word that he was coming back. Blocked numbers EVERYWHERE.

Oh, and then he says, "Hello, brother." to Mr. Boyfriend. Still not amused. Luckily, he's only staying for the night. But still...

WAT. WHY. HOW. MY BRAIN HURTS. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:54 pm
Sissy Blade
*grimly*

W..what the...I c..can't even....*head explodes*

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100

DoodleNaut

Supportive Backpacker

15,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:43 pm
Hinata-Chan2588

I would've tipped this post XD
awesome gif rofl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:24 am
DoodleNaut
Hinata-Chan2588

I would've tipped this post XD
awesome gif rofl

Thanks ^^  

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:58 pm
Sissy Blade

When you said he lost his job I had a pretty good feeling he would try to move back in with the people who tossed him out. People like that who have always had people enabling them by saying yes just don't see any reason to try and survive on their own because they know someone anyone will let them move in with no conditions whatsoever. He needs someone who either says no or is very strict in forcing him to clean up his life if he wants to have a place to live.

Next time he pulls a stunt like that one mom should change the locks so he can't get back into the house.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:31 pm
Chibi Halo
Sissy Blade

When you said he lost his job I had a pretty good feeling he would try to move back in with the people who tossed him out. People like that who have always had people enabling them by saying yes just don't see any reason to try and survive on their own because they know someone anyone will let them move in with no conditions whatsoever. He needs someone who either says no or is very strict in forcing him to clean up his life if he wants to have a place to live.

Next time he pulls a stunt like that one mom should change the locks so he can't get back into the house.

The thing about that is that he always got what he wanted (so yes, you hit the nail on the head pretty damn hard, Chibi).

His parents kept spoiling him when he was younger (while Mr. Boyfriend didn't get that luxury, he had to work for everything). So he has that mindset that he's entitled to everything even if he gets a huge "NO!". And if the "NO!" comes up, expect him to just steal it. And if he does steal it, he'll lie about it... and he's a bad liar. I mean, VERY bad. I know from experience... because I'm a crappy liar, too. (I blame Ami for making me so stupidly honest when we were growing up. xD)

He has that mentality that everything that's in the house that he's in is his... unless it's bolted down. Very bad overblown "mine phase".

And from what Mr. Boyfriend tells me, the brother has a very strict uncle in California (the kind of "tough love" relative, obviously), but he doesn't want to go there... because he'll actually have to DO THINGS AND NOT BE GANGSTA! *dramatic gasp*

Unfortunately, considering his large family, looks like nobody's going to take him in (at least in New Jersey and North Carolina). And by the way this is going, he has two choices (at the moment)... either go to Cali, or be homeless. (Or just drop in with his "gangsta" buddies, but they don't want to take care of him. Some "second family". Pssh. They laugh at him every time he does stupid crap, anyway.)

And if the Cali option is picked... RUN, CHEF, HINATA, AND ZI!  

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:38 pm
Sissy Blade
The thing about that is that he always got what he wanted (so yes, you hit the nail on the head pretty damn hard, Chibi).

His parents kept spoiling him when he was younger (while Mr. Boyfriend didn't get that luxury, he had to work for everything). So he has that mindset that he's entitled to everything even if he gets a huge "NO!". And if the "NO!" comes up, expect him to just steal it. And if he does steal it, he'll lie about it... and he's a bad liar. I mean, VERY bad. I know from experience... because I'm a crappy liar, too. (I blame Ami for making me so stupidly honest when we were growing up. xD)

He has that mentality that everything that's in the house that he's in is his... unless it's bolted down. Very bad overblown "mine phase".

And from what Mr. Boyfriend tells me, the brother has a very strict uncle in California (the kind of "tough love" relative, obviously), but he doesn't want to go there... because he'll actually have to DO THINGS AND NOT BE GANGSTA! *dramatic gasp*

Unfortunately, considering his large family, looks like nobody's going to take him in (at least in New Jersey and North Carolina). And by the way this is going, he has two choices (at the moment)... either go to Cali, or be homeless. (Or just drop in with his "gangsta" buddies, but they don't want to take care of him. Some "second family". Pssh. They laugh at him every time he does stupid crap, anyway.)

Let's hope this kid gets some sense knocked into him because if he continues like this he's going to end up in jail and while Boyfriend and mom more than likely want to see him straighten up I don't think they'd want prison time to be the thing that finally does it for him. At some point it's going to have to be either meet our conditions or you're no longer a part of this family.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:29 pm
Chibi Halo
Sissy Blade

Let's hope this kid gets some sense knocked into him because if he continues like this he's going to end up in jail and while Boyfriend and mom more than likely want to see him straighten up I don't think they'd want prison time to be the thing that finally does it for him. At some point it's going to have to be either meet our conditions or you're no longer a part of this family.

Well, Mr. Boyfriend has since given up on him. Doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. Not too sure about his mom, dunno if she's going to worry or not, it varies. (Well, understandable, considering that she IS his mom and all.)

And family members are pretty much cutting him out. It's slow, but it's happening. So... I dunno. It's just a grim picture at the moment.  

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:50 pm
Sissy Blade
Well, Mr. Boyfriend has since given up on him. Doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. Not too sure about his mom, dunno if she's going to worry or not, it varies. (Well, understandable, considering that she IS his mom and all.)

And family members are pretty much cutting him out. It's slow, but it's happening. So... I dunno. It's just a grim picture at the moment.

Moms will always worry about their kids on some level, even the ones who shut them out or they shut out for one reason or another.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:58 pm
Watching my little sister play the Swordplay game on Wii Sports Resort is probably one of the more entertaining things I've seen in a while. She's standing right in front of the tv, yelling all sorts of nonsense, and flailing her arms all over. Thank goodness for those wrist straps! XD  

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:48 pm
On a lighter note... I hate Daylight Savings Time.

*gets podium*

Who thought that it'd be a good idea to fast forward an hour? WHO?! And WHY do we do it?! (And don't give me any of that "WE NEED MORE LIGHT!" crap. You want more light, turn on yer damn lamp.)*

And I'm tired of the news talking about how everyone's going to have a heart attack and die because WE FAST-FORWARDED AN HOUR, ONOES. This "news report" has been going on for YEARS, and it's driving me nuts.

I'd RAEG, but I'd get a heart attack. The news said so. *shifts eyes*

*Actually, that's factual. DST's supposed to save electricity, obviously. Sissy's rants are usually... well, rants that are pulled out of... well, there. They may or may not be factual, but who cares, really? Your brains work, you can figure it out.  
Barton Square

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games