Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:52 am
Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Shaman
Link to Teepee: X

Where does your bravery come from?:
It is a feeling within that makes someone step up and do something they wouldn't normally do. It also doesn't have to envoke a since of fearlessness but having the courage to stay true to ones self.

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?:
Hmmm, well I would have to say intelligent soquili because without smarts things won't get accomplished the correct way. I think courage and intelligence go hoof and hoof.

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?:
Yes. If it were attacking the ones I love there would be no doubt about me trying my best to chase it away from my loved ones. I would try to find its weak point and if that were not to work then I would face it head-on and hope for the best outcome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm
Owner's Name: SylverStar
Participating Soquili: Douglas Grifon
Link to Teepee: xXx

It comes from being tougher and stronger than others...proving yourself.

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?: I would want a strong ally if I had to have one. because the would not be weak and fall in a fight

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?: Who cares...let it attack them. I wouldn't put myself against a spirit and risk my life for another. That is just crazy. Everyone dies eventually anyway.  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Thy Reaper

Unforgiving Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:09 am
Owner's Name: Thy Reaper
Participating Soquili:Blair
Link to Teepee:Teepee

"Where does bravery come from? That's a good question." For a moment he ponders this, scraping his hooves in the dirt. "You can be terrified and brave at the same time, so bravery must come from that dark place in your soul where fear is born. I believe they are twins."

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?:
"I have to say that I would probably choose the most intelligent of soquili to be my ally." He tosses his short mane thoughtfully. "Why I would choose the most intelligent soquili is because without intelligence, luck and strength don't really mean anything. Sure, someone with a massive amount of strength or luck might have a fair shot in an even playing field, but someone with intelligence will always find a way around things. Fair or not."

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?:
This question startles him a little and he trots uncomfortably in place. "I'll stand tall and face it myself." Blair snorts and winces at a thought. "My mother has done so much for me, and I know I've caused her great pains in my life. I owe her everything. So no one or thing is going to hurt my family. I won't let them even if it's the death of me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:45 pm
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Hipelagan
Link to Teepee: Link

Where does your bravery come from?: "I believe it comes from when I fly."

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?: She laughs, "that's a silly question but I'll answer it any how. The most intelligent soquili could come up with plans to put my courage to the best use."

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?: "I couldn't possibly let it go on attacking. I'd have to find some way to distract or detour it. Or maybe find out the reason it was and then stop that."  

magnadearel

yeomso

Questionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:21 am
Owner's Name: yeomso
Participating Soquili: Ikki
Link to Teepee: link

"Bravery?" Ikki echoed. "Doesn't that mean you're not afraid of what happens? Like not being afraid of getting hurt if you walk on an unstable path. Hmm... I guess it comes from not caring, I'm very good at that."

"If I was the most courageous... I'd choose the most intelligent soquili. That way they would be able to tell me if what I'm doing is too dangerous. Because I wouldn't care if I get hurt, so I wouldn't care if I would possibly die right?

"That's too much effort to protect them. If the spirits wants whatever it wants so badly, they can just take it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Owner's Name: Pollack.
Participating Soquili: Santeria.
Link to Teepee: [<333~]

Where does your bravery come from?: "Myssself. I have a will to prove to othersss that I'm ssstrong. That isss were bravery comesss from, you can't get it from anywhere elssse but within."

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?: Her long, snake like tongue clicked against her sharp teeth as she thought about it. "Well ssshit. Even though Sssssin isss a great warrior ssshe isss out topped in ssstrength by Fangsss. If I had my choice in alliesss I'd have them both on my team, which I do sssince I'm alssso the mossst intelligent ssssoquili~ Duh!"

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?: Growling lowly her body lowered into a tense stance. Her spiked tail snapped behind her, ready for battle at any moment. "Firssst I'd figure out a way to take MY loved onesss out of thisss dipssshit sssspirit'sss way. Sssecond? I'd track down all of it'sss loved onessss in return, attacking and sssslowly killing them in front of it. It will know the pain and sssuffering that it put me and my chargesss ten fold. By the end it'll wisssh it had never even laid a ghossstly finger on them!"

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:56 pm
Owner's Name: vballlvr5
Participating Soquili: Aaron
Link to Teepee: here

Where does your bravery come from?: "From inside of myself I suppose."

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?: "I would choose the most intelligent soquili. Bravery isn't being fearless it's knowing that something else is more important, but I would then find my goal so important I may not think things through fully. I would need someone to ground me if I was getting in over my head. Also it would be helpful to have someone to strategize with. Besides for company someone that has some thought is always preferred."

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?: "Of course I would face it!" he replied indignantly. "I can't just leave them to fend for themselves! I would assist in any way possible."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:37 pm
Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Anaon Nox
Link to Teepee: [x]

Where does your bravery come from?: Anaon took in a deep breath of cool air and then exhaled it through her nostrils, her mind completely clear and the answer radiating in her thoughts, “My heart, it is my strength and the reason why I go upon journeys that many say is foolhardy, I do it because of the ones I love and I let my heart guide me, giving me the strength and the bravery to face any obstacle placed in my path.”

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?: She gave a wry grin, “I would pick brain over brawn any day, mostly because if you do find yourself in a sticky situation, strength can fail you if you do not have the capability and the intelligence to out whit the hindrance. Say… stuck in quick sand, yes it would be beneficial to have strength to be able to pull one out of the mess, BUT, would a soquili who is more concerned about how strong he or she is, ever look at the situation from all angles and keep themselves from falling in as well? This is why I would pick the most intelligent soquili as an ally.”

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?: Anaon gave a huff, “Of course I would face it! No one attacks my friends or families without having to deal with me, I may be small, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve so to speak. I would lure it away from my family and into a trap of my own making, I have quite a bit of experience in that department,” she gives a mischievous grin, “the vengeful spirit will soon learn that it messed with the wrong mare.”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:28 pm
Owner's Name: CheshireKttty
Participating Soquili: Chessur
Link to Teepee: Link

Where does your bravery come from?: My bravery? Or is it our bravery? I suppose it depends on how you look at it. Perhaps he is the brave one, or maybe only together we can be brave?

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?: Why, I would chose myself of course. There is no greater ally in the world than ones self. I suppose if we had to chose, than perhaps we would chose the luckiest soquili. Hopefully their luck would rub off on us. Strong and intelligent soquili tend to be too full of themselves.

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?: Spirits? Do we believe in spirits? I had thought that you had to believe in one for it to actually cause harm. The more you believe, the more real it is. The less you believe, the less it can hurt you. I suppose I would instruct others on this, hope that the theory proves itself to be right. If it was wrong, well, at least we would have figured that much out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:57 pm
Owner's Name: ~Kiana_Nala~
Participating Soquili: Alexandre
Link to Teepee: Here

Where does your bravery come from?: From my heart. Although, I would say it's something I have had to work at all my life.

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?: I suppose I would choose the most intelligent as they would be able to figure out things a bit more quicker and thus luck and brute strength would not be needed. I don't like to hurt others (or be hurt myself) if not necessary.

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?: I respect the spirits of the world as that was what my mother taught me. But I think I would try to talk the spirit out of it's rage or instead have it attach me rather then my loved one.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 pm
Owner's Name: Tenko72
Participating Soquili: Kai
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22590141

Where does your bravery come from?: I suppose you could say it comes from experience. I know myself. I know my limits. I now know I can do what needs to be done, even if I am afraid.

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?: Perhaps I'm biased, because I've always had bad luck, but I would choose the luckiest soquili. If you're lucky, you can avoid situations where you'll need to be smart, strong, or even courageous. It makes up for it all.

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?: I'll face it head on. I'll ask it why it wants revenge. Spirits don't become vengeful for no reason. Maybe it was just a simple misunderstanding or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:30 pm
Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: Aleutian Ballad
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Where does your bravery come from?: "I think part of my courage comes from my heart, though my desire to protect those I care about. And the other part of my courage comes from my training, that told me that victory can be achieved even when the odds are against you."

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?: "That a tough one. What I've been taught all along is that being strongest is important, yet intelligence is also an important asset. I guess it would really depend on the situation. If I had to pick one, I would go with the strongest Soquili."

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?: I would face it, I haven't spent my entire life training to be a warrior just to run at the first test. How exactly I would face it would depend on the situation and what it was doing. One shouldn't run into battle without at least the basic knowledge of your enemy."  

She-Ra of Etheria

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:05 pm
Owner's Name: Ryuukishin
Participating Soquili: Jin-Soo
Link to Teepee: [X]

Where does your bravery come from?: Bravery comes from desire -- when there's something you want enough, you'll gain the courage for it, whether it be good or bad.

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?: The most intelligent. Strength, I already possess, and luck is not dependable (though certainly helpful).

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?: I will fell this spirit, of course! It would be brought to rest if possible, destroyed if not -- I shall do the best to protect those I love. That is my desire, my bravery.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 pm
Owner's Name: [+Katch+]
Participating Soquili: Nightmare
Link to Teepee: LINK

Where does your bravery come from?: Nightmare grimaced benieth his dark helm, bravery was once somsething he could proclaim of himself, and quite proudly at that. But nowadays...it didn't matter...He cleared his throat awkwardly and responded " Bravery comes...from ones heart...i once rode to battle against the most vile of sorts...but that was long ago."

He fought not to smile, he had not been able to move those muscles in a long time, so deep was he in his depression. But his son always brought good feelings to him, thinking of him out on his adventure now made him just a bit happier. " My son, while not a true knight yet...is possibly the bravest young stallion i know...but if it's someone unrealistic you're looking for...hmm...intelligence would be best...smart folks know best not to rush in..."

The fire in Nightmares eyes burned brightly under his helment and he responded with a voice that seemed to be drawn from dark unknown depths " I would face it as a knight would, and i would fight to my last breath for...those closest to me..." he fought not to think of the children he would never see, the mare he had left behind...if they were ever in trouble and he wasn't around...he dared not think..  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:51 pm
Owner's Name:Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Taarab
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

The harpy stallion puffed out his chest, holding his head high and proud, "My bravery comes from my family, my home, my flock, and my Ideals."

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?: "Intelligent-- A soquili such as Oracle Aylin or like my father." Taarab shifted, deflating his chest slightly from the last question to take a more relaxed, bashful posture, smiling a bit, "Wisdom and Intelligence tempers the blade that is courage. Strength in the form of physical power is destructive, and Luck alone is useless."

"A... Spirit?" Taarab pondered, trying to picture what would cause a spirit to be vengeful enough attack them, "...I suppose I'll have to assume you mean an evil spirit, such as that of our enemies. I'm not sure what one could do to a spirit, so I suppose I'd do what felt right. I understand that certain stones have properties to get rid of dark spirits, and some are forced to count things until sunrise should you spill grain or salt at their feet, so I'd likely spill seeds and attack them with quartz if it was something I could sense or see..."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games