Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9106 9107 9108 9109 9110 9111 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:34 pm
Solarius flare
Dii de Mer
Solarius flare
Dii de Mer
Sarius Tanaka

Hey how much you charge for your post formats?

I only ask for tips and smiley faces.
Eventually I'll open and shop and have real prices, but I don't have the heart for that right now.
Would you like one?

Can you make me a format?

Jai12321

If you don't mind waiting quite some time, then sure I'd be happy to.

Currently in an area with shitty internet for like two weeks, with already about 8 other people on my list.

OK, I am fine waiting. I'll just use a picture it shouldn't affect me role play at all. lol

Alrighty.
Gimme RPC name, a large picture with preferably a white background (if you want one of the L shaped formats), and any other details you want included.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:34 pm
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
-wants to rp really bad but cant yet- ><

In same boat.

EDIT: Sorry, Auto-format is acting up.

Im mainly waiting on a clan to be brought back, everything else on my form is basicly unharmed by the changes.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Genin || [[120/120] cp] (+10cp/p Regen) || 5/6 Sp/St || Taijutsu Class ||

which clan u waiting on?
i'm just awaiting approval.
EDIT: and i'm done fighting it, if it wants to auto format, let it.

Hokuzi clan, it was the replacement clan to the Akimimu clan back before and it was the only water style ninjutsu clan we had beyond the sword one but they took it out to update it so im waiting for them to readd it.

Oh yeah i remember revamping them in the old Guild. Yeah i could see them needing some small changes with recent balance tweeks happening everywhere else.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:36 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
-wants to rp really bad but cant yet- ><

In same boat.

EDIT: Sorry, Auto-format is acting up.

Im mainly waiting on a clan to be brought back, everything else on my form is basicly unharmed by the changes.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

which clan u waiting on?

Hokuzi clan, it was the replacement clan to the Akimimu clan back before and it was the only water style ninjutsu clan we had beyond the sword one but they took it out to update it so im waiting for them to readd it.

Oh yeah i remember revamping them in the old Guild. Yeah i could see them needing some small changes with recent balance tweeks happening everywhere else.

I respect it needs changes but i cant rp yet because of it so im having to enter my "be patient mode" loll  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:37 pm
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako

which clan u waiting on?

I respect it needs changes but i cant rp yet because of it so im having to enter my "be patient mode" loll

hmmm. could you make a different rpc?  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:51 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako

which clan u waiting on?

I wanna stick with one rpc this time around and i dont wanna make one just to retire it when they bring back hozuki, it would be fair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:58 pm
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako

I wanna stick with one rpc this time around and i dont wanna make one just to retire it when they bring back hozuki, it would be fair.

Fair 'nough

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:05 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako

Fair 'nough

Ment wouldnt but still loll  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:09 pm
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako

Fair 'nough

I'm just trying to start afresh, New conecpt, new character, etc. Try and not have him turn out evil like 90% of my rpcs

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:13 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako

Fair 'nough

I'm just trying to start afresh, New conecpt, new character, etc. Try and not have him turn out evil like 90% of my rpcs

Well both of my rpcs barely had any chance to prove themselves plus i still wanna go the water ninjutsu route so... i like my sand ninja but she didnt get much time beyond being the bearer of the 8 tail for .... 10 post?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:17 pm
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako

Fair 'nough

Well both of my rpcs barely had any chance to prove themselves plus i still wanna go the water ninjutsu route so... i like my sand ninja but she didnt get much time beyond being the bearer of the 8 tail for .... 10 post?

lol. You gonna apply for a demon for this character?

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:20 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako

Fair 'nough

I would but they more then likely will be gone by the time they do the update so i dont think its worth risking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:24 pm
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako

I would but they more then likely will be gone by the time they do the update so i dont think its worth risking.

Well, you could apply, and if u get it, start rping without the clan and then when do release it give it to him/her and say that he/she only recently learned of her heritage.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:26 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako
TheWingsOfTheGods
Mikikarasu No Ayako

Well, you could apply, and if u get it, start rping without the clan and then when do release it give it to him/her and say that he/she only recently learned of her heritage.

Id think that would be against the rules by default to add something like that after approval. Im also pretty sure of of the demons are gone by now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:41 pm
Had0u

Hey, I noticed that the Shinobi Fighting Arena says OPEN but you can't exactly get to that thread?  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:35 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
XX_Clous_XX
Does anyone wanna give me an eye for my rpc? Pretty please?

Your a Kiri nin right? cause i could just heal your eyes if needed.

I am Kiri. Im missing an eye, and the other one is completely destroyed thanks to an illness. I'm in search for a complete replacement.  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9106 9107 9108 9109 9110 9111 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games