Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
{ THE DARK COVE } UPDATED SEE PAGE 1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:28 pm
She huffed a little and just rubbed at her face a bit more as she realized there was, indeed, a person near her. Bobbi's blue eyes landed on the other's face and she gave him a kind of a squint. Pod person? Well, it fit in a way. The hand moved to her head and kind of held it as she tried to will the headache to disappear.

But this grumpy person kept talking. Military? "Oh.. Mn.. I think so?" She let out a low noise and then crossed her arms under her chest as her balance came back to her. The tingling still happening, feeling more and more intense. Hopefully that meant it would stop soon. "I think I do. It's all kind of fuzzy right now.." She looked back to her pod and then kicked the glass lightly before looking back at him.

"...Who're you and why'd you tell me to get back in?"

Pixie Nyxie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:00 pm
He could remember the aching bitching headache and the slow returning feeling to his limbs. Because he remembered it though, didn't mean he really cared to be nice to her. Could be worse after all, she could still be sleeping.

"Yeah, that'll go away soon. Unless you are like....on drugs. Were on drugs? I don't know how it works, I'm a sun hunter so like...." He shrugged, "Cause I didn't want to have to walk ya fine a** to the cove. To be honest, I like doing about the bare minimum around here, until the big battlefields and s**t happen. So all this drag work is really getting me down." He checked off.

"Can you walk?" He rose a brow over the glasses, "We got a place to be, the quicker you move, the more it comes back to you."

Saint Sergio

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:51 am
The woman was trying to shake feeling back into her limbs when the questions were asked. "..Cigarettes didn't count as drugs last I remember," she replied evenly, shrugging and wincing. Her shoulders felt like there were a weight on each of them.

"I think I can manage it." She looked down at her feet and let her toes curl before nodding. "Yeah, yeah. Let's get going, I guess." Of course Bobbi would get stuck with the guy who didn't go out of his way to do anything extra. She pushed a hand through her bangs and just took a few hesitant steps before nodding. She could walk. "Yeah, I got it. So.. Onto this.. military life or whatever."

Pixie Nyxie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:10 pm
Mimi was SUPER excited to finally be helping one of the new hunters wake up.
She vividly remembered how helpful Sherry was when she had woken her up, so she hoped she would also be a shining ray of sunshine to whoever she was assigned to.

She looked down at the clipboard on her lap.
"Sy Klingensmith".
She looked up at the pod.
"Sy Klingensmith".

Yup! This was the right person.

FrostyPeaches
LET'S DO THIS

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Sy saw quick still motion flashes of his father. He'd reached a hand out to him and grabbed tightly onto nothing. His vision blurred and the famine horsewoman appeared in view again with cold calculating eyes. He screamed out loud and his leg jerked upwards, slamming his knee against the pod. "Auw."

He had no idea where he was but it felt like he was held inside a coffin. Am I dead? Is this the underworld? He felt around in complete darkness. His hands touched the cool metal now dampened with his own hot breathes. "Hello?" he called out, "Anyone there?"

The sound of the alarm made him very confused. Just where the hell am I?
[A.V.]
Thanks again!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:16 pm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mimi was wondering what exactly she was supposed to do. Was she, supposed to press a button? Maybe just wait?

Nope!
At least she was honest.

When Sy screamed, Mimi screamed as well, caught off guard.

The clipboard went flying.

The thump made her jump, but when she heard a voice, she gasped.
Oh! He was awake! Yay!!
... oh wait, how did she open the pod....

Many miscellaneous buttons pushed later, the pod finally popped open, and Mimi bounced over to the poor confused hunter.
"Hello! Welcome to Deus!!!"

FrostyPeaches
o v o-b

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:28 pm
[A.V.]

He was about to call out again but stopped when he heard a scream, followed by a 'click' and 'fsssssh' right after. Whatever he was in, the lid has opened and light beamed on in. He shielded his eyes with a hand and saw a figure- a girl, who was staring right at him, as if she had been waiting this whole time. He noticed her blue eyes.

"H-hey... Thanks..." he murmured. Sy felt a little embarrassed not knowing what to say in front of her. He tried to get up but his legs felt a bit numb. Had I been asleep this whole time?

Looking back at the girl again, he noticed a couple of pods behind her. In fact, from taking a quick look around, there were many pods. Confused, he scratched his head and tried to make sense of his surrounding. "Where am I?" he finally managed to say, still staring at the closed and opened pods around him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:12 pm
Mimi only beamed at him, gesturing the area around him.
"You're in the pod area! This is where all the new hunters woke up! I woke up here too!"

She linked her arms behind her and continued to stare at him, as if expecting him to ask more questions.

FrostyPeaches

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:28 pm
[A.V.]

"Pod..."

He really had no idea what to say or do. The girl, however, seemed friendly enough.

"Uh.. Girl.. I don't know your name, but I remember you saying something about Dues. Could you tell me more about it?" he asked, and slowly, one leg at a time, he managed to get out of the pod.

Sy realised how tacky his clothes looked in better lighting. Most of the fabric though, got stitched back up. He wondered if whatever he was wearing were a bunch of hand-me-down clothing... Ugh, There's even a pointy worn out hat. Shrugging his shoulders, he picked it up and put it on his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:42 pm
Mimi nodded, and then gasped when she realized she had never given him her name. Oh dear! Where were her manners...
"Ah! Gomen, gomen. My name is Mimi! And of course!"
If it was possible for her smile to get wider, it would have.
"Like I mentioned, you're on Deus! Or well, I guess this is like, a special island made for special people like us! People who have the ability to see spooky shadows, and fight them!"
Her explanation was accompanied with Mimi raising her arms in a menacing way, wiggling her fingers to emphasize "spooky", followed with an arm thrust to signify their triumphant justice-driven duty of fighting said shadows.

She hadn't really noticed what Sy had been wearing, but when she finally did, she gasped audibly, hands clutching her face in uncontainable glee.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is that... is that a mage hat? ARE YOU A BLACK MAGE???!!?!"
She may have scooted EXTREMELY CLOSE to Sy, eyes positively sparkling.

FrostyPeaches
I am so sorry

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:01 pm
[A.V.]
No sorry! Your character is adorable D;

Ah Mimi, that was an easy name to remember. "My name is Sy, nice to meet you. I have seen shadows for a very long time but no one I knew have ever seen them. Can you see them too? Were they bothering you?" It was a big sign of relief knowing that he was not the only one that could see them. Steve never saw them or mentioned about them...

"Where exactly do I go from here? Do I stay here or is there another place to seek shelter? Do I get a weapon like yours to fight shadows with? Are you on guard duty?" Sy couldn't help but bombard her with questions. there is so much he just didn't know about Deus.

When he noticed her just centimeters away from him, somehow starting directly at him, he couldn't help but blush red and try to avoid having eye contact with her. "What?! Well, I guess so..." he replied to her, and then whispered "except it feels like this is just another freshman prank dressing me up with worn and stitched up clothing upon waking..." just barely for her to hear what he just said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:26 pm
"We all can! That's why we're hunters! We hunt shadows!!"
She gave Sy a sympathetic smile.
"I don't remember when I first started seeing them, but, when I told mama and papa, they... never believed me."
She shook her head.
"Well, I guess that's when I started using nightlights, or at least papa tried suggesting them, but even with the lights they were still there. They never did anything but it was... scary. Kowai..."

Mimi's eyes lit up at the mention of weapon.
"Oh! Oh! Yes! You get a weapon!"
Taking a deep breath, Mimi closed her eyes, hands clasped around her locket.
A soft glow was emitted, and with a flurry, she summoned her weapon.
"Tada!! This is Dae-sama. She's the best partner ever!"

The sword was de-summoned and she turned back to face Sy, not noticing the close proximity was probably making the poor boy uncomfortable.
Unfortunately for him he was close enough to hear MOST of what he said.
"Aww, but I like your clothes! It's like cosplay!!"
She did a little curtsey.
"Oh, but I shouldn't keep you here. You have your own weapon to awaken!"
She clapped Sy on the back and spun him around towards the direction of The Cove.
"Go forth young hero, and unlock your super powers! It's time for you to start a new chapter in your life!!"

FrostyPeaches
LMAO TY xDD
Feel free to post here when you can!
This can wrap up our little rp, or you can post a reply, up to you o v o-b

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:02 pm
Hunters. His mind flashed back to that one day when he was saved by one. He didnt remember the figure's face, but the coat had a symbol on it. But the exact recollection of it was too hard for him to remember too. It only gave him a minor headache thinking back on it.

"A night light.. I had one in my old room too.." The next amazing thing happened in front of him and snapped him out of depression. Mimi had summoned her weapon and in a few blinks it was gone. He didn't mean to, but his mouth had slightly opened in a gasp.

Sy wanted a cool weapon. One he could wield and swing around with.

He scratched his head again and just nodded back to her. "Yeah yeah, cosplay. They probably dressed me up like this to make a fool out of me in the looks department."

Not much had happened since he woke but being pushed towards the direction to select a weapon somehow sparked more life into him. Sy was getting excited. He can't wait to see the vast selection of trinkets inside the Cove. "Thanks for the quick lesson, Mimi," he spoke in a hushed voice, and took his first step into the cove. Without looking back he just waved a hand at her to say goodbye.

THANKS FOR HELPING OUT [A.V.]
thanks you againn. imma just post a closing post to end it without quoting you <33
( was very helpful by the way to give my character a bit more personality then what i had him listed down as ).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:04 am
Directed to the hallway, Shay moved down the stone steps to the torch-lit room, the air cool amd welcoming as she took deep breathes. The place felt natural asif it was formed through time and she let her hands slid against the walls on her way down.

Being told to listen for some unknown to call to her didn't come off as strange to her because getring guidamce from the world made sense, so she closed her eyes and slowly turned as she brought out to hands.

Her body was a rod and the world could pass through her and sing.

The noise was a faint grumble and she slowed and moved to it, her sneakers hitting the stone wall of shelves and she rose her hands up and let them hover. The rumble continued and she let her fingertims move in a waving motion until they touched stone. Eyes opening, she picked up the tablet.

"Hello. I'm listening."

It grumbled faintly before the stone shifted and changed to a heavy hammer which dropped to the ground before she caught it before it hit. "Are you comfortable?" It geumbled and then changed to a metal pin of a bull. She pinned him to her headband and walked back out.

"I go by Shay. I welcome you into my life."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:32 pm

The first breath was a struggle, painful and staggered, slow, yet with each breath she found herself quickly adjusting. The pain gradually subsided, and while the breathing was still steady it evened out soon enough. There was a part of her that didn't want to open her eyes yet she'd been breathing for a good minute already, just letting each of her other senses gradually return and adjust. All but her sight, she was willing to use. At least for now. And even then she wasn't too impressed. The air was gross and clammy and stale and overall unpleasant to be in, and there were strange noises. Sometimes hissing, lots of beeping, occasional clanging or the opening and closing of doors. Nothing too out of the ordinary so she felt safe to actually start moving.

Gabriella took a deep breath, moving her head from side to side to see if she could at all, and when that worked she wiggled her nose and her eyes, waggled her brows and even smiled, again just to see if she could. Small movements at first until finally she knew she had to get out of whatever she was in. It wasn't too comfy yet she was comfortable enough to want to stay there just a bit longer, if only to delay the inevitable. In her head were still the faintest of echoes of something...but it was all basically just a blur and if she tried to remember she had a feeling she'd never get out of there.

And she just realized she really had to use the bathroom.

Slowly she opened her eyes, breath catching just a bit when the light finally hit them and forced her to squint until her pupils adjusted.

"Why the heck is that thing so bright..." she murmured, raising a hand to block it out as she stepped out of whatever she was in. Her voice was hoarse and her throat felt really, really dry, like it'd been a while since she'd talked or had anything to drink. She quickly put together that it was probably because she'd been sleeping, but for how long she honestly had no idea. She guessed a while, though.

While her focus was mostly on her own body, as soon as she was able to stand without having to hold onto something she gave her surroundings a good once-over. The main thing she noticed were the pods. Everywhere. Man-sized, and when she looked at what she'd been using to help her stand she saw that it was also a pod, and on the side of it was a little note strapped to it.

"Gabriella Roselle...mhmm..." she murmured, squinting through her still blurry vision. "Twenty-three, female, okay. I remember that about me, too." Despite herself though, using her other hand she made sure all her girly bits were still intact. When she felt that all was well she started to take slow, tentative steps. Her eyes were on the floor at first, but when she got the hang of walking her attention was again pulled to the pods. She passed a number of rows just following some kind of walkway that she hoped would lead to an exit, and all the pods were closed. Some were beeping and glowing while others just sat there, dark and silent, which made her wonder what the was about. She figured once she got a hold of someone they could answer a question or two.

Or ten.

Like where in the heck was she? What was with the pods? Where was everyone? Shouldn't someone actually be there to help her? Was she asleep this whole time? WHERE WAS THE BATHROOM?!

Gabby just followed the walkway as there wasn't another soul in sight that could really help her out. That was fine, she was used to being on her own anyway. She let the questions pool in the back of her mind as she shuffled along, nose crinkling every few breaths. The air was still...something. Not great. She was beginning to think there was no end in sight when hope soon came in the form of what looked like a sign of some kind in the distance, and while she didn't want to try and run and risk faceplanting the girl certainly hobbled a whole lot faster.

"CIVILIZATION!" she cried while hurriedly hobbling down the home stretch. "DOORS! AN EXIT! I really, really hope there's a bathroom. C'mon!"

It was tempting to just walk straight through the doors, but not reading signs had gotten her into some serious trouble before and she learned her lesson so she bounced and did the potty dance for a little while as she went through the information.

"The cove, code for bathroom, yes? Good." she muttered while shimmying. "And an arrow, also good. And a map! Even better, let's see..." and she skimmed some more, tracing the drawn paths and wondering some things. Like why there were any bathroom signs, but things not going her way wasn't really a new concept for her so she just huffed and shimmied and faced the doors again. Her best bet seemed to be going through them and following the giant arrow on the map...

So off she went, opening and walking through those doors in very dramatic fashion.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff