Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Back to Guilds

What if you found yourself mixed with an animal breed? Would you save your city or try to take it over? 

Tags: manimal, anthro, humans, animals 

Reply The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)
The Ravinhill City files: book one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:58 am
With the heated dispute taken cared of with an agreement, the group who were awake went their own directions for their nights to begin. Jeremy on the other hand had a lot more to try and explain once Frank caught up with a little sleep, to the point he hoped that he slept for awhile. Thinking about it he knew that somehow he had to put it on softly, that whatever Aaron had done to his brother's venom was the main cause of this little change. On the bright side at least it wasn't a full throttle change, but a partial dose of the strain to be only half of a hybrid. Even if he tried Jeremy just didn't know what the outcome was going to be, he was made charge of Frank now and had to be sure to keep a watch on anything he did. At least Frank wasn't as wired anymore, now that he had a basic idea that he was changed and just like the rest in the house only partially.

Instead of worrying about it Jeremy adjusted his glasses before going to a pile of papers to read over, as well take the time away while Frank slept off the insomnia of a few days. When he finally came back up from having his face in deep focus of test, a groan from the living room gave Jeremy the cue that he had to start explaining things just like Toby had told him to do so when Frank woke up.

"Sssso it looksss like I have to explain everything a little more in detail, finally crashed and burned I sssee."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:07 am
"Maybe having caffeine is bad idea." Frank slurred still partially out of it.
Jeremy snorted at that answer knowing full well that that would never happen.
"Frank? Do you remember anything a few hoursss ago?"
Frank tried to processes what was being said as he started to rub his jaw again. Frank's eyes grew large when he felt something wedged in the roof of his mouth.
"Great! Here we go again. Frank, my brother had his leader tamper with his venom. I didn't know this when I was using you as a host. Things kind of took a turn for the worst. At least your skin has cooled down a bit."
Frank looked at his hands were the scales were in patches. Still fleshtone but hard. He ran his fingers on the patches trying to still make sense of everything.
Finally, he spoke with great difficulty without spitting."Sssoo thisss isss real then. I'm not dreaming....."
Jeremy smirked seeing Frank battle between talking and smelling the air around him.
"You'll get use it. On good dayss, i can keep it under control. If I can do it, so you can you." Jeremy spoke with relatively clean English with a few flicks of his tongue in the middle.
"It's ssomething natural for a ssnake, so you just need to balance both. It does come in very useful at times."  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:09 pm
Stretching out on the couch Frank was processing the thought about being useful with the idea slight bit of annoyance to roll his eyes, the one thing he was a little gad he could do still.
"Be usssseful for what? having enough ssspit to blind the enemy or something, I get the fact it wasssn't your fault, but it just feelsss like a whole new thing to deal with."
Jeremy was quiet for a moment before continuing to try and make sense with everything.
"Sure it may sssseem like a bunch of bad luck, but itssss not all that bad once you know what you can do, and at the sssame time be even more help to everyone than jusst a gadget inventor, but more part of defense."

Jeremy had a point since Frank did have a things with technology and tinkering, that even as something as simple as a few abilities could make or break if a case or patrol happens out of nowhere. It was a little bit difficult to put together, but from the look on Frank's face was showing that something was setting into his mind in understanding. All Jeremy could do was smirk seeing Frank's eyes were changed, but enough that it wasn't too much to be scared of even seeing his own.

"It'll get better once we have sssome time to undersstand your abilities, as well help you out with a few things that needs to be adjusted. Might take sssome time but hey, not everything can be done in such a short time."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:34 pm
Frank displayed a look of shock on his face." You mean i can't build i reapling gun in two hours?"
Jeremy groaned but laughed at the same time.
"Not all of us can get things done as fast as you can." Jeremy showed off a little in perfect english.
Frank still annoyed by his mouth, stuck his tounge out at jeremy and flicked it defiantly.
"Now your just being childish....Francis!"  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:06 pm
“Hey! No one calls me that, unless I’m with in trouble for nearly blowing up my parent’s basement or sssomething. But I’m not and come on, can’t you give me a little break and try to unwind yourself a little. Besidessss Batman did say that it’s going to be a stand by sort of night, he might have a quiet time on hisss hands that no one will be needed right away. Why not have a little fun in thisss place.”

Jeremy just rolled his eyes in the annoyance, and rubbed the back of his head knowing that it wasn’t going to be as easy as telling him a thing or two about being a snake, but more like babysitting to make sure Frank didn’t get himself into so much trouble he can’t get out without a little help. Toby’s words were another thing too, if frank did something that would cause a little issue it would be Frank’s skin on the line, but Jeremy too. It would be even worse if it was something that would get Toby in trouble and put him in a bad mood that was the last thing anyone wanted to be near if that happened. Knowing this quietly Jeremy looked back to Frank, trying too hard to keep it together.

“Fine, your right….. itsss not alwaysss having to be all about work and making sure that nothing bad happens here or in town. However a little help in finding your sssenses isn’t going to hurt at all. If you decide to do something than that’s on you, just don’t get me involved if you manage to put yourself in a predicament I have to sstep in to get you out.”

Frank looked the other way as if not even paying too much attention, flicking his tongue in the air as if he was muting out Jeremy’s words like someone that would do that when they don’t want to hear anything they didn’t want to know about. Jeremy could see it and didn’t even bother to raise his voice, what was it going to do but get him even more irritated than he was already starting to let brew inside and not let be lashed out. It was Frank he was talking about, so it of course would be more than just tell and give advice.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:53 pm
"You are going to be the death me Frank." Jeremy pushed his hair out of his face while he quickly grabbed a book and tossed it at Frank. He yelped in surprise and dodged the book within a few inches from his face.
"What wasssssss that for?" He angrily hissed finally standing up from the couch.
Jeremy stood his ground and let his fangs slide down. He wanted to test his friend's reaction time and instinct.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:53 pm
If simple explination wasnt going to work, then a field test was going to be the next thing to try and get out the instinct. He wasnt too sure what could happen, but at least he was wired to defend himself in case it got too far. Frank on the other hand was getting aggitated at the fact he was getting things thrown at him. As if something inside was becoming more intense than the normal anger he would get from whatever triggered it.
"I know I have to learn to get used to being like thissss, but if your itching for a fight your gonna get it. Try doing that again and we'll sssee what happens next."

Both of them were eye to eye, watching to see who was going to make the next move to strike back. Jeremy was in the snake pit now, but with the many times fighting with his brother was enough to give him an idea of what to expect, and test out if Frank would have the same thing to deal with. Already he could tell that anger was going to be a major thing to watch, like any snake if it was angry enough it was going to strike.

That question was solved as Frank was inches from his face in a blink of an eye, not enough to have Jeremy too startled but enough to dodge the glimpse of fang he saw coming right at him. Jeremy kept a close eye on Frank, as he wasn't too sure if the venom had a chance to refill back into Frank's fangs. Watching his friend;s moves Jeremy kept going and finding anything near to test out reflexes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:47 pm
Jeremy snarled allowing his fangs to start to leak his toxic poison. He hoped that Frank would do the same exact thing and show more of the natural instinct but it never showcased hits self as Frank backed off quickly after seeing his friends fangs pumping.
"I'm sssssorry! I don't get what your doing!" Frank quickly backpedaled away from his friend.
Jeremy smiled and gingerly blotted his fangs with a paper towel. He left them down though for good reason. He knew Frank was still terrified of him when he had them down. It made his speech harder but it would be worth it in he end.
"Frank, I was testing you. Your anger is your fuel but there is no instinct that causes you to attack like myself. I'm hardwired to attack if I feel threatened. You, not so much."  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:43 am
“Great…..something I really want to hear you sssay that even though I have the same look as you, I’m more of a snake that has no bite. What’sss that going to do for the group if I don’t get angry enough to strike back. I was afraid you were gonna really bite me with those thingssss.”
Although he was given the intention that he was pretty deadly in his own way, Jeremy tried to clear things up a little, before having Frank think of this as a mistake all over again, that part was hard enough to let set in.

“What I mean isss that you’re still just as lethal but…….not ssso wired as I am and probably a good thing for the both of us. You do have the agility part so that’ssss a good thing to know, but the inner anger part to wanna strike is not there all the way. All but a few instinctsss decided to come out.” He said with a little bit of a slur with his fangs out to see.

Frank on the other hand didn’t feel too threatened anymore since they were talking, but his legs were still a bit shaking from watching the inner instincts come into play when Jeremy was trying to get him aggravated too. It was one part of the test that proved a little too extreme, but was needed to give both of them an idea of how Frank’s temper could flare up, and if he had the motivation to lash back just like Jeremy.
“Ok alright, I get it know ssso that will give me enough of an excuse to listen to you now, last thing I need to happen is another sssneak attack from you when I’m not expecting it. Well…..maybe might have an idea sssince I can hear just a little bit more clearly but you get what I mean. Let’sss jussst say right now the first tessst wasss a bit of a-“ Frank stopped in the middle to hear all the slurs he was sounding with every word, making it almost an irritating sound to deal with.
“Thisss whole hissing thing will have to be some time to practice, ssince your already getting good at almossst perfect English.”  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:37 am
"I did a little bit of tampering with what I collected from you earlier today and your venom issss the equivalent of a rattlesnake. Not as deadly as mine as my genetics are mixed with a cobra. Which speaking of that, I have the perfect gift for you." Jeremy had an evil grin on his face as he motioned for Frank to follow him back to their conjoining labs.
Frank had seen that look before and was a little hesitent but followed him. On the steps down into the labs, He heard the usual squeaking of the feeder mice when Jeremy was getting ready to feed. His blood suddenly ran cold with he realization of what was probably going to happen. He ran the rest of the steps down and rushed though the door to see Jeremy bite down on a mouse pumping his toxic potion into the little thing. Jeremy reared up a little crazed from his hunger with his fangs still dripping.
Frank was a little startled by that but Jeremy held up a finger to wait as he swallowed the the mouse whole.
Once he swallowed,he looked over to Frank.
Frank knew what was going to happen and stepped backwards but Jeremy wouldn't let him leave.
Frank gulped and tried to hide how hungry he actually was. Jeremy wasn't buying it though. "Frank! You have to eat. You wanted to be part snake well here'sssssssss your chance. Prove it!" He handed a wiggling little mouse in his friends cupped hands.
"How do I kill it?"Frank questioned mortified that he knew the answer.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:37 am
"You have sseen it before, ssso I think you have a bright idea what you need to do to kill the mouse. You've fed your sssnake like that before haven't you?"

Of course Frank knew the answer to that, but looking down at the mouse squirming in his hand it was a little uneasy to even think about how he had to do this. Even though his mind didn't want to think about biting into it, Jeremy was watching him knowing that if Frank didn't do this he would get only weaker if he didn't. Frank was now like a snake in parts, it even met having natural instincts kick in, even the ones that meant feeding on mice to sustain himself. It was close to how Toby was when he didn't have blood, he would get tired and to the point of madness if he didn't get his hands on any.

"Dont think of this as jussst an act of killing a living creature, without doing this you will just get sick. Then you will continue to just grow weaker to the point it might get worse and hurt your body more. Believe me it was hard at first that I had to eat feeder mice, but eventually it was something I just got use to, if it met I wasn't going to get sick and not be much help."
Frank heaved a sigh and knew if it was quick then it wont be too bad afterwards. With the mouse squealing away he had no choice but close his eyes as his fang met the mouse, hearing a couple high pitched squeaks till he heard nothing anymore.

Picking up the tail of the limp mouse Frank slipped it in his mouth, trying hard mot to gag as he swallow the entire thing trembling at what he had just had to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:25 am
"That was the worst thing i have ever sssstuck in my mouth to date" Frank gagged trying to wipe the fur off his tounge.
"Did you notice though anything different when you allowed your fangs to sink into your food?"
Jeremy questioned as he sat at his desk.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:35 pm
Frank couldn't tell what was the worse part of the ordeal, the fact he ate something whole or having to pick off every bit of fur off his mouth that decided to linger around. On the same side he did noticed that when he bit down it did feel natural like a regular bite. Along with the feeling the sense of fluid in his teeth had eased up once it had been injected. There was an entire array of different things that happened, including how his jaw clipped back into place. Frank first thought that he had dislocated it, but when it went back into place there wasn't any pain.

"Well ssseems like I learn sssomething new every minute I try acting like a snake...but still, the fact I ate what I just did." he cringed even thinking about the sound of the feeder mice in the cage.
Jeremy just nodded at the remark thinking back, "Don't sssweat about it, you'll get the hang of it eventually."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:04 pm
Doubt it!" Frank spat fur out of his mouth for the third time. Jeremy rolled his eyes before continuing. "Was there a pressure buildup that you felt? Almost like your sinces are running?"
Frank nodded yes while still pulling hairs.
"That feeling you have is your venom sacks. They should be located above the roof of your mouth and below your nasal cavity. It feels like there is water in them doesnt it."  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:35 pm
When Frank thought about it for a moment it made a little more sense, but then again the fact he had sacks of dangerous venom embedded into his face kinda gave him a little jitter. With that out of the way he looked at Jeremy with a slight face of understanding, hiding the little creepy sense he had thinking that gave Jeremy a smirk.
"Yeah you think itsss funny now but you have them too, but you just kinda hide the idea of having ssssomething like that in your face. Guess this isss all gonna settle in when I have the time to think about everything being talked about, I know that I'll have more to discussss once I get into shedding and everything."

Jeremy knew that question would pop up eventually, the easiest way he could probably describe is as but a really nasty sunburn with itching and shedding of the skin. It would be a really gross thing to see if Frank tried to show it to someone just to get a reaction. Before he had a chance to look back to Frank he was already wearing that devious smirk on his face again, it wasn't till he heard humming upstairs that Frank was about to get himself into major trouble like any guy would get into.

"Ssssoundsss like party girl iss finally up and about again...maybe I'll have my little fun now with getting sssome shreaking happening. Itss not a freak out without creepy eyes watching when you don't see them in ssight." he said knowing too well laying low today meant a little mischief.  
The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games