Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Star Gate Command (Decommissioned)

Back to Guilds

Reply Dead Worlds
Something wrong (EVERYONE welcome. Base personnel included.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:01 pm
||OOC: Alright I agree! Works out fine and I dont get shot in the leg! We Win! Now...||

Alright now what? thought Eyes. Its over, but how to get the gould out of JL and I hope SFBs ok. Eyes mentally checked the status of his health, then before any doctor could force him to the infermary, Eyes sat down next to Labby and began to help her sort out the un-locking down of the base.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:00 am
Dan knelt on JL, his knee in her spine making sure she was immobile..
"some restraints would be handy guys.."  

Silas The Knave Of Hearts

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:34 am
||OOC: clear! *zap* Clear! *ZAP*...come on! you can make it little thread! you gotta live to the end, we have so much to finish!||

After spending the good part of an hour with labby taking down the lockdown, inputing his accesses card and his codes. they had managed to finish most of it. The only places still under lock down, were the nerve center, the gate room, and the infermary (to an extent). "Hmmm the only people with authorization for these places are Jl, and SFB for the nerve and gate room, and Feral for the infermary..." Il go see if SFB is awake or if Feral wants to un-lockdown the infermary yet......" Eyes got up and heaed off to the infermary to see if any of the command staff were awake yet...the chances were slim......  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:51 pm
||OOC|| Sorry Eyes, me and SFB have been playing around too much in the water fight. We will try and give more attention to what's going on here now.

(Labby was about to let Eyes leave to the infermary, but she remembered something)

Eyes, wait. SFB and I wanted to give you some information before the crazy happenings. You see, since you weren't here when this all started, we wanted to tell you that JL wasn't the only person to come back from the planet. The other was a Sgt.Matthews who is in the infermary also. I am not sure on his condition, but SFB had planned to get information from him before we had our little scuffle here.

(Labby's experession changed to a slight frown)

Oh, and SFB will probably be out for 1-2 days. She really hasn't used that much psy-power in a long time, so she really needs her rest. But don't worry, she is physically fine, just a little mentally worn.

(Labby waited for Eyes to leave. She had re-instated all blocked IDs and put most of the base back on safe mode. However, she also had a direct order from SFB to keep certian things underlock down, and she had to make sure JL's ID was still inactive until she was okay again. She didn't like keeping secrets from people, but most of these things were best left unsaid)  

Lily Labtech
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:03 pm
Eyes nodded and walked toward the infermary to check on this seargent matthews. As he walked, he smiled to himself, Labby was probably going to undo some of the un-locking down they had done under SFBs orders, thinking he wouldent know. But Eyes knew everything...As he aprroached the infermary he went to find Feral and see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:09 am
Sgt Matthews was still in the infirmary and seemed to be recovering slightly. This, however, was part of the final stages of the disease he carried; he looked well enough to leave this place shortly, which was not good for containment.  

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:55 pm
OOC: OMG Prior Plague... also are you in the infirmary yet JL.. im gona write a touching scene..

Dan sat beside JL.. he hadnt left her side. he watched her..
"by all accounts i saved your life.. guess were about even now huh..?.. i know you cant hear me but i just wanted to say i was sorry.. and well, im sorry for nailing you with the stock of my rifle. please dont be mad.. "

his demenor changed around JL.. always he had so much respect for her.. and he felt so bad.. if he'd hit her any harder he'd have fractured her skull.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:53 am
((ooc: Awww, very touching :3))

JL was indeed in the infirmary, under heavy sedation to keep the Goa'uld in her head from doing any damage. If she had heard what Dan had said, she did not showing, unable to respond thanks to the drugs. She had a terrible bruising to her head, showing a little over the left side of her face then further back where it went under her hair. It was a livid purple, nearing black in some places, and it showed up well against her pale skin.  

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:00 pm
Well ijn the infermary, on his way to find Feral, Eyes tried not to gag on his way past the touching scene. He was never one for that stuff. He had a mission to do and places to go. He contunied his search for Feral.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:12 am
Dan sat beside the General..
it was a rare thing when leader and subordinate had a working relationship like at the GSGC.. respect was given to those who deserved not because of rank but out of respect..

"dont worry J.. the Tokra will be here soon and that Summbitch will be gone and we can get back to work.. "

he gingerly brushed the hair away from her eyes. "there we go, now it wont annoy you.." Dan hated the Gould.. so dam much.
they had taken from him ..
his team mates.. his parents.. they were killed during a Jaffa raid in seattle.. the Jaffa had been looking for the Trust.. his parents were killed in the crossfire..  

Rob Creationz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:02 am
*I just looked around dumbfounded at the current events that were unfolding before him, the klaxon and UIT warning brought me out of the gym. Heading out into the base I just heard the scuttlebut that some one may have been infected with some sort of virus, I rushed to the infermary to see if I could get some clarification only to see Silas sitting next to the general* Silas what the hell is going on? *the klaxon went off again...yet this time there was an autorized traveler* seriously, is there any one injured? It's like all hell has broken lose in this place  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:44 am
OOC: Serihas.. my characters name is Dan.. Silas is a prior and my alter ego.. just for future reference oh buddy.. no worries.. just so you know..!  

Rob Creationz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:06 pm
Silas the Protector
OOC: Serihas.. my characters name is Dan.. Silas is a prior and my alter ego.. just for future reference oh buddy.. no worries.. just so you know..!

ohhhhh I'm just no good at role playing  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:44 am
Serihas Jhuno
Silas the Protector

ohhhhh I'm just no good at role playing

ok heres some advice.. try to write in the third person.. I.E Serihas walked here or Did this.. Dont use "I" also.. never use someone elses character.. only your own.. i.e you cant say Dan went here.. thats bad...

any other questions?  

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:39 am
Serihas Jhuno
*I just looked around dumbfounded at the current events that were unfolding before him, the klaxon and UIT warning brought me out of the gym. Heading out into the base I just heard the scuttlebut that some one may have been infected with some sort of virus, I rushed to the infermary to see if I could get some clarification only to see Silas sitting next to the general* Silas what the hell is going on? *the klaxon went off again...yet this time there was an autorized traveler* seriously, is there any one injured? It's like all hell has broken lose in this place

Looking over at Jhuno, Eyes said, "When is hell not breaking loose in this place?  
Dead Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff