Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alucard_84

Aged Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:01 pm
DanteEnfern
Alucard_84
Damien Sparda
Feeling the impact yet again of his hits, though, this time the shadow had hit him in the kneecaps, he bent over, holding them, as they began to sting. Narrowing his eyes yet again, he noticed the shadow now come at him, as though ready to try a judo throw on him, though, as the throw was successful, the silver haired teen simply pulled off a front roll. Raising his body up from this roll, he tried to stand fully, though his knees were still stinging a little, standing anyways, though his motion a little dizzy. Keeping his pale blue eyes in their narrowed shape, he brushed himself off, a cocky smile took it's place on his lips as he spoke up. Well now old man, I can tell you're pretty strong, but to call yourself a teacher in the state you're in is just wrong...for not only must one perform an attack, but also know how to TAKE the hits.

It's true too, for right now, you seem to be a bit of a god-moder, assuming every single attack hit, not feeling any pain from them, as well as pulling off 3 actions in a row. I mean, sure I pull off 3 as well, but only to get the attack ready, to shift to his other forms, or to power up.

looks like your in pain my friend but ill contnue until you stop keeps kicking him in the knees...
*appears behind the old man and puches him hard in the head* u mess with my brother, u mess with me

*feels the blow to the back of the head but show no signs of pain* ah a brother eh?" now im starting to really get around to beating you two to the ground heheheh." goes into kung fu stance...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:15 am
Alucard_84
DanteEnfern
Alucard_84
Damien Sparda
Feeling the impact yet again of his hits, though, this time the shadow had hit him in the kneecaps, he bent over, holding them, as they began to sting. Narrowing his eyes yet again, he noticed the shadow now come at him, as though ready to try a judo throw on him, though, as the throw was successful, the silver haired teen simply pulled off a front roll. Raising his body up from this roll, he tried to stand fully, though his knees were still stinging a little, standing anyways, though his motion a little dizzy. Keeping his pale blue eyes in their narrowed shape, he brushed himself off, a cocky smile took it's place on his lips as he spoke up. Well now old man, I can tell you're pretty strong, but to call yourself a teacher in the state you're in is just wrong...for not only must one perform an attack, but also know how to TAKE the hits.

It's true too, for right now, you seem to be a bit of a god-moder, assuming every single attack hit, not feeling any pain from them, as well as pulling off 3 actions in a row. I mean, sure I pull off 3 as well, but only to get the attack ready, to shift to his other forms, or to power up.

looks like your in pain my friend but ill contnue until you stop keeps kicking him in the knees...
*appears behind the old man and puches him hard in the head* u mess with my brother, u mess with me

*feels the blow to the back of the head but show no signs of pain* ah a brother eh?" now im starting to really get around to beating you two to the ground heheheh." goes into kung fu stance...
*draws Yamato* we'll see about that  

EsparadoDonato

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:03 am
Noticing his brother taking part in this as well, his lips showed another cocky smile, as he knew this was going to be a match to remember. Knowing this would simply be a test of tae kwon do only, he nodded his head, although it didn't seem to help with how the silver-haired youth felt, and his eyes remained serious. Dashing up to the old shadow now, the air seemed to blur behind him, making it seem the young man was leaving a trail, but, just as he went to attack, his body seemed to shimmer a reddish hue, as he had recieved a whisper from an unknown source.

Listening to it, his eyes returned to their usual shape as he headed for the forest entrance, his body motion seemed quick and precise, though he had no clue of where to go. As he got closer, the whisper got louder, as if he were near where the one transmitting the thoughts was, and continued on his way, until he noticed a rather stately building. Listening still, he could hear the transmitter's thoughts clear as day, and walked up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:04 pm
ah the yamato sword long used by fierce swordsman but i have defeated many who have used that sword because i knew of its fighting prowess now show me what you got."said the old man. now prepare for defeat goes into dragon stance and moves around using lightfoot steps making the opponent lose where he is at..  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

EsparadoDonato

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:48 pm
Alucard_84
ah the yamato sword long used by fierce swordsman but i have defeated many who have used that sword because i knew of its fighting prowess now show me what you got."said the old man. now prepare for defeat goes into dragon stance and moves around using lightfoot steps making the opponent lose where he is at..
Although the old man's moves did confuse him a little bit, he wasn't fully lost. Listening to the wind, he concluded that the old man was behind him. Learning from Damien's "Demon Space Monkey" attacks, he quickly pulled a spinning heel kick straight to the old man's head. Nice try old man  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:59 am
DanteEnfern
Alucard_84
Although the old man's moves did confuse him a little bit, he wasn't fully lost. Listening to the wind, he concluded that the old man was behind him. Learning from Damien's "Demon Space Monkey" attacks, he quickly pulled a spinning heel kick straight to the old man's head. Nice try old man

good prediction lad but not good enough".the old man blocks the kick to the head and goes for a iron palm counter to the solar plexous..  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

EsparadoDonato

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:45 pm
Alucard_84
DanteEnfern
Alucard_84

good prediction lad but not good enough".the old man blocks the kick to the head and goes for a iron palm counter to the solar plexous..
Although he was paralyzed from the old man's counterattack, he had many more tricks up his sleeves. Activating Doppleganger, he sent his shadow to rise up behind the old man. Once his shadow took it's complete form, he commanded it to slash at the old man's back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:09 pm
Looks at both people. He is thinking of entering tae kwon do.  

Alasar of a crescent moon

EsparadoDonato

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:05 pm
yeah. so?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:58 pm

well looks like you want to fight weel c0ome right in.  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

Alucard_84

Aged Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:55 pm
hey everybody i just came back ffrom my long leave of absence so feel free to train with me.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:06 pm
Alucard_84
hey everybody i just came back ffrom my long leave of absence so feel free to train with me.
damn.............  

EsparadoDonato

Alucard_84

Aged Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:12 pm
DanteEnfern
Alucard_84
damn.............

hahahahah im back and ready for action whos up to spar me?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:47 pm
Alucard_84
DanteEnfern
Alucard_84
damn.............

hahahahah im back and ready for action whos up to spar me?
im better off fighting my brother vergil  

EsparadoDonato

.M.T.M.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:14 am
Can I fight?  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items