Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] fire and flowers (( Entei and hanna)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:07 pm
Arlin looks in Entei in the eyes and blinks " I had a good talk with the other foxes, they said that they haven't seen any signs of skinshapers, but they have seen a mare wondering all the way around the outskirts like she is waiting for someone, this female reminds them of one of the gods, I tought i would go and check it out and see if she has seen anything." he sits looking relaxed " hanna and Takai may take a while."

hanna walks in circles waiting for Takai to come out of the elders teepee, as she does she looks to the outskirts of the village and sees colors and shapes moving though the brush of the trees, the colors she sees are blues, purples and white, blinking she watches it carefully  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:45 pm
Watching intently at Arlin's level, he pondered for a little bit at the description. "So there is a mare... that has been seen around here... that looks like one of the gods..." he puzzled for a little bit. Raising his head to glance around before lowering again. "I haven't heard anything of the gods in this land... could you tell be a bit more about them." He shifted his weight and relaxed as Arlin explained it could take awhile. "What god does this mare resemble...what does she look like?" he asked as his mind raced with thoughts of what the gods may look like.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:39 am
Arlin nods again " yes." he watches Entei carefully " sure I can tell you what I know, the head god is the great spirit, he is the seer of all, and he created us all, he also gives us wizdom, and hope, there their is Lady Night she is the goddress of all things that live in the dark, she is in change of death and the afterlife, then there is lord sun whom gives us warm and peace of mind, Lady moon is in change of the moon and water of the world, then last there is Gaia, she is mother of animals and Earth she creates all the meadows, valleys, Mountains, flowers, trees, and plants, I know that there is another god of skinshifters but i don't know much about him, all these gods together control and watch out for us."
Arlin blinks and looks around " they said she looks like Gaia, she is mosly white, she has light blueish green vines going up her legs then blue,black flowers all over her body she, she has purple and blue maine and tail."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:13 pm
He listened carefully to Arlin contemplating what the silver colored fox was explaning. Nodding occasionaly, after each god was described. Looking around once again he thought of the description of Gaia "So... she shouldbe easy to spot..." He felt relieved after hearing that there was a skinwalker god, thankfully if wasn't that one. Turning his attention back to Arlin he had to ask "Do they know why Gaia is around? Might it be another Soquili with similar markings?"
He lifted his head again wondering if the mare was around. "Maybe we should walk around and check things out?" He wondered how big the village was...'maybe we'll be back before they're done...' He still felt a little worried if they would come back to find them gone.

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:38 pm
Arlin looks at him and nods " yes I would think so, they think she is around because she is seeing how everything is going life and plant wise, she might also be around because she is the guardian, she protects her people agaist the skinwalkers, the Great spirit gave her the task because, she is the lover of the god of skinwalkers by legend, he turned evil and she was forced to chase him away, it could be another soquili with similar markings, we won't know until we see her for ourselves." he looks around again then back at Entei " that sounds like a good plan maybe we will see her, or even run to hanna and Takai on their way here." he smiles and turns towards the village

Hanna walks tough the village and looks around with Takai holding onto her back they had something to check out, the elders had told them that their was a soquili hanging out on the outskits of the village one whom did look like anything they have ever saw, walking on she blinks as she again sees purple, blue, black, and white flashing though the trees as the sunlight hits it blinking she decides to call for Entei and arlin " Entei! Arlin! we are coming, but there is something in the woods here." she hopes that they here her

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:31 pm
He continued walk for a short bit admiring the colorful Teepees from outside, then glancing around the woods. He listened as the fox explained the story. "How did he turn evil" he wondered as he lowered his head in thought out loud and felt great sorrow for Gaia. "Yes, we must find her" he looked back towards where they had just left.

He froze and raised his head quickly then glanced behind him. "Did you hear that" he asked his comrad. Turning to where he thought he heard a sound originate from "Something in the woods?" He looked back to Arlin "Do you think the meeting is done so soon..." He took a few steps towards the location. Turning where he thought he heard it come from he shouting back "Keep talking we'll find you." He waited to hear the voice again... 'Something in the woods...' now he was worried "I have to get there..." he looked around before continuing 'quickly.'

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:24 am
Arlin blinks " well they say that he was attacked by a demon while protecting Gaia and their childern, he got a bad bite, from the fight as soon it made him see only bloodlust, he heard a voice in his head the voice told him to kill that the pain would stop if he did, he fight it and lost to that voice little by little."

Arlin blinks and stares at the woods looking at Entei " yes it sounded like someone calling for help." he listens again hearing Entei again he looks at him and nods " I think whomever it is sees something and is scared by it, yes the meeting should be over, that's Hanna, I'm sure of it." he looks at Entei and takes off faster though the brush towards her voice "we're Comming keep talking to us Hanna."

" Entei, Arlin Help!" hanna blinks and watches the forest backing up slowly she could hear Entei and arlin on the way she hoped that they got there soon, she didn't know what was in the woods and blinks as the thing walks into the trail infront she watches as the irovy, purple, blue mare walks into the sunlight and back into the shadows with not even noticing her and Takai on the path, the Mare did remind Hanna of the stories about Gaia, this mare was as white as snow with purple, blue and black flowers patterns all over her body, with light green vines and blue tipped maine and tail she blinks and waits for Entei and Arlin

Arlin jumps tough the last bit of brush and comes out right infront of hanna, he blinks at her face and Takai staring and pointing to where the mare disapeared too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:26 am
He didn't have much chance to ask Arlin anything else as the only thing he glimpsed was a streak of silver as the fox flew past him into the bushes. Quickly he darted after Arlin, jumping over the smaller bushes and ramming his way through the bigger ones, doing his best to keep the fox within sight.

He could hear Hanna now, he knew he was needed and right now. Seeing a glimps of space, he could see Hanna he kept on looking towards her with the fox directly in front of him. Stopping to a slow trot he moved beside Hanna. He too looked at their expressions and followed to where they were pointing to, which now was a clear path.

Returning to look at Hanna, then gently nuzzled her. "Are you two okay?" he paused and looked at her for any signs of harm done. Feeling relieved that she was okay, he looked over at Takai to check on her as well. "What happened?" He quickly scanned the area, in search of something.

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:07 pm
hanna nuzzles him back and looks towards the trees by the path where the mare disappeared at " I think so." she nuzzles him again and starts to think about how to tell him what they saw since leaving the village " once the meeting was over we decided to come and find you two, on the way I started to see purple and black shapes moving with me as I walked up the path, of couse this worried me, since I couldn't see what it was, as we came here the thing stepped out before us, it was another soquili she was beautful as far as I could see she also looks a lot like Gaia, she didn't even notice us beening so close, then she disappeared right before you and arlin got here." she smiles sweely at Entei " are you sure you didn't hurt yourself? I'm glade you came so fast that makes me very happy."

Takai looks at Entei and smiles sweetly at him too then looks back at where the mare disappeared to

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:21 pm
He felt so himself relax, as he realised they were perfectly fine. "Me? I'm fine that was indeed quite the run" he actual felt really good, it had been a long time since he had to really run. He watched her carefully, as she described what they had just missed. He looked back to Arlin and gave a thankful nod, he was very thankful to have learned about Gaia from him. Turning his head back to her. "So this mare didn't seem to notice you..." he then glanced to where he noticed to where Takai was looking. He walked over towards the area where the other mare was. He glanced back at them "Should we see if we can find her?" he smiled at them.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:26 pm
" I'm glade you are fine." she watches him walk over to where the mare disappeared too " no she didn't she just keeped walking like nothing bothered her, yeah that might be a good idea."

Takai giggles then craps her hands and hanna turns and starts to head towards entei and trail the mare took

hanna smiles as she reaches entei and nuzzles his face for a little bit before looking at the trees

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:34 pm
He puzzled over the strange mare... Shifting his weight to the side as he thought about it "Why would a god ignore the world around them... wouldn't they be interested in what they rule..." he puzzled more "Maybe it was just mare that couldn't be bothered with anyone else..." both ideas made him want to ask this stranger what they were thinking.

The sudden burst of sound, got him to turn his head around as they approached. He could feel his face heating up, and couldn't help but blush lightly. He smiled at her her before quickly nuzzling back. He then looked around the group of trees she was looking towards... Maybe there was clue around about the stranger.

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:18 pm
hanna looks at him and blinks " I know I think a god or goddress would be world aware, and also been looking for problems, it is just wired." hanna nods " maybe that could be the case even so we need to make sure she is okey, don't you think?"

Takai giggles again and pets Entei as he nuzzles Hanna she then kisses his head and pets him again

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:56 pm
He looked up at Takai after receiving a kiss and pat from her. Being careful with her he gently nuzzled her as well.
He then returned his attention back to Hanna, he pawed at the ground occasionally as he thought. He looked at Hanna "I think it would be to check" he looked back at the greenery in thought then at Arlin "You said she had children?" He listened before he continued "Maybe she is looking for her children" he grinned back the trio of them, then looked back at the trees.

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:32 pm
Takai smiles then looks around for arlin spotting him she waves at him and yawns

she smiles at him " okie, I think that we should take Takai home first since she is getting very tired from what is going on." she looks at the little girl on her back and then Entei to arlin

Arlin looks at Entei then hanna and takai " yes, they are much like her huband before he got the cruse." he watches Entei and hanna then nods " maybe, if she is she would be seeking out the eldest I think her name was Lilly something like that."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff