Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Promise is a Promise (Jazz and Glow Heart) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:02 am
"And of course he will!" he said smiling back at her. " If you would like we can go look for a nice area. It will give us something to do right?" he said happily and nuzzled her shoulder, following her back around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:37 am
"Yes..." She smiled. "It will definatly give us somthing to do. hmm..." She fell a silent, thinking about what kinda of place would be good. Somthing with trees for shade...mabye somthing like a clearing, so they could be hidden from strangers, friendly or otherwise. It would need to have flowers. Of course perhps she could just bring some b ut picked flowers didn't last long. It would be funny if there was a little strawberry plant too but she had never seen one...so she didnt' know if they grew here.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:40 pm
He watched her intently as she began to think. She looked to cute and determind standing there and he just had to chuckle. "You look so determind, like a mare on a mission." he commented. He wondered if he looked like that when he was thinking. "So what now are you thinking about that makes you have such a look?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:50 pm
She blinked and turned a bit pink. "I do?" she blinked again befoer shaking her head. "Just what out little home should look like, thinks like trees, for shade and protection. I was thinking it needs to have some flowers too." she smiled. "I love flowers, and they make everything smell so nice. And we'd need a little basket with strawberries...unless strawberries grow around here..." she looked around. "But i've never seen a plant with them so i don't know."  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:25 pm
Jazz nodded and then thought about the strawberries. "I don't know if any do grow around here or not. Rhapsody might know though. As for flowers, we can always see if Skye and Lita might help to replant some. I am sure they would love to help." he said to her and nipped at her mane playfully. "But I don't need flowers all that much since I have you to look at and your scent filling the air." he said to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:34 pm
She blushed lightly. "One day i'm going to turn as red as you are and stay that way." she said, giggling lightly. "With all the things you say." seh shook her head, smiling. She nudged him lightly and trotted a bit ahead, smiling back at him, giggling again. "bet you can't catch me." she teased lightly.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:57 pm
"Oh I doubt that you would turn red as me! It would take a lot for that to happen." His face lighted up in an instant as she gave hint to a chase. He so loved to run, especially if he was playing tag or racing. "Do I sense a bit of competition in your voice at the hint of a game of tag?" he questioned raising a brow and giving her a crooked grin, getting a glint of mischief in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:33 pm
"That depends on if your hearing correctly." she said, smiling. She flicked her tail before starting off at a mediuem trot. "Come and get me." she called back, grinning over her shoulder. She wasn't sure where this playful mood came from, perhaps the happyness that all had gone well...perhaps the weather was just to beautiful not to be playful. But she felt like a little filly. She had never really played, even as a child...  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:00 am
Jazz chuckled and called back to her. "You had better run faster than that!" he said as he dashed off after her. He too didn't know where this playfullness had come from but was glad for it. It was too nice of a day not to do something fun and they had already gone on a walk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:12 pm
"eep!" she sped up, watching him behind her but also being mindful of the ground. Tripping and hurting herself was not somthing that would be pleasent. She laughed, smiling widely. This was...wonderful! She felt like she could just fly. Tho taking a nice jump off a cliff to test such a feeling would be rather stupid. So she jumped high, sendign herself momentarily into the air. her long tail and mane flew back, whipping around, flwong behind her gracefully.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:19 pm
Jazz watched as she jumped in front of him and picked up her pace. The last time he had played tag was when his son had been a foal. He kept his pace for a bit, letting his legs stretch out and letting her get ahead of him before speeding up anymore. He wanted this little game of thiers to last for bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:28 pm
Glow landed without a problem and continued on her way until she made to do another jump. This time she kicked her back legs as she was in mid air. But as she desdended this small movment messed up her landing and as she touched down she went into a tumble, falling to the ground.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:04 pm
Jazz watched as she fell and hurried his pace to get to her side and see if she was alright. "You okay, my dear?" he asked her hoping she hadn't hurt herself too badly with the landing, worry clearing showing on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:17 pm
Glow sat up and blinke,d shaking her head, blinking a few more times, before smiling and nodding. "I'm alright. just a bit of a tumble, nothing to worry about." She made to get up but found a pain shooting through one of her legs as she tried to stand on it. "Or not..." she said. She tested it again, putting more weight on it. "ow...." she looked at Jazz. "I think it hurt my leg." she said, testing it again. "yup..." her ears went back lightly as she sighed.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:11 am
"Do you want me to go get someone or do you think we could get you back to either Skye or Lita's teepee for them to look at it?" he asked her. He hoped it was only a sprain and that she didn't seriously hurt it or break it. He nuzzled her softly to comfort her and himself. "Which one hurts?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff