Submit

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:49 pm
(Aww...but understandable. If you just can't get back into RPing, then you can't.)

"Um, well, you see... It's on one of those floors you typically can't get to. And the way I get there is a bit... um... small?" Kit wrinkled her nose, knowing that wasn't the word she wanted, but she didn't know what else to say. "It might be hard for you..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:34 am
((hopefully you're just a little rusty, my goal is to RP so awesomely it changes your mind! XD ... ironically I was thinking you could add Marka to this RP if you wanted... since I think it would be hilarious if someone taught Freyr how to play "Gay Chicken".))

Ghast gazed at Sephiroth for a moment, "New recruits?" the old scientist repeated, turning the thought in his mind. "Yes... I think that would be a good idea... But Have Freyr check them out for you. I trust him to be able to weed out the trustworthy. He's proven his competence with that." He nodded again, thinking to himself, "Yes... that will work."

Turning to Pharallah Ghast smiled warmly, "That is exactly the problem right there..." He explained vaguely, "your... cohorts... are ... not as honorable as we might have wished. We have no solid proof as of yet, which is why I worry so much about your well-being Pharra... if ... our "enemy" were to even THINK that you'd had contact with me... I fear you might conveniently disappear as well..." Patting his ex-assistant on the shoulder Ghast heaved a sigh, "I pray that Freyr and Sephiroth can keep you safe, and may you do the same for them."

Nodding to all in the room Ghast turned, "Ragger should be here... I need to leave now, Freyr should be able to fill you in on anything else. Good bye for now, and good luck all of you." The old man smiled cheerfully, "It's been great to see you all."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Freyr listened in relative silence as Ghast expounded on their explainations... originally the old scientist had not wanted to be specific about their foes... The old softie! Freyr chuckled to himself, he was already feeling excited, even exhilerated by the thrill of the danger so close... He was well aware of the consequences should anything go wrong, one comment said in the wrong place could result in the deaths of everyone he loved. And yet... he was eager to begin this dance! Freyr waved cheerfully as Ghast turned to leave, "Don't worry! I'm a good babysitter!" the chimera insisted playfully, before turning to his "charges".
"So... where do you guys wanna start? we've got alot of work ahead of us, and I don't want to waste any time... Should I spar with Sephy first? or give Phairy-kun a ride across the compound?" Freyr chuckled, grinning broadly at the two men.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:04 am
Sephiroth frowned slightly, thinking about everything they'd said, "If Ragger is coming here, you might want to warn him about Krad, that man is uncannily sharp sometimes..." He might have said more, but at that precise moment the door clicked, and openned.

"Krad huh?" Ragger slipped in grinning a little, "The SOLDIER with the gun out there?" He stood against the door, his dark long coat dripping on the floor, wide brimmed hat tilted up to allow light on his face. He had a scar from his right temple to his jaw, and at least a day's growth of stubble shadowing his lower face, making the silvery scar more visible. "Nothing I couldn't handle." He finished, nodding to Professor Ghast. "Had to jump the gun didn't you Freyr? It's good to see you though, Sephy." He smiled again, a genuine smile of friendship for the S Class SOLDIER.

"That it is." Sephiroth shook his head, but smiled in spite of himself. He had a feeling he might be doing that a bit lately, he'd have to remember to scowl when around the recruits, or he'd sour his reputation.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:58 am
( AND I'm joining. Sumi is begging me for some use XD I'm hoping to have her join with Ghast's merry little band or something.....)

Sumizome let out a long sigh as she sat, out of the way, on the training grounds, watching several of the members of SOLDIER train. She had no motivation to join them, even if she was capable at the moment.
Sumi, up until a few days earlier, had been near Wutai, watching for any sign of an attack. And, from her own foolishness, a blade that reached her elbow, doubling as a weapon and armor, she had, attached to her armored glove, somehow ended up going through her own leg. The armor was laying discarded in a pile next to her. After her injury, she was relocated here, to help train new recruits. As if she would. Most people in Shinra knew that Sumizome, SOLDIER, First class, would not associate with anyone she didn't want to. Whoever assigned her here deserved to get one of Sumi's blades through their eye. She smirked at the thought.
She stood, careful not to put too much pressure on her injured leg. She began to walk around, aimlessly, with the hope that she could find at least one person she could asssociate with in this place.

Mariku -- Kitten

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:46 pm
(I think i'll bring Leon in, and now note, this is before he becomes a Turk... actually, he became a Turk about the time of Nibelhiem, though this raises some interesting possiblities...)

Leon sat in the gut of the Gelnika, along with the 25 other ShinRa MPs who comprised the whole of ShinRa's special operations units. Pulling out his modified issue assault rifle, he checks to see the scope is in working condition, then the clip, followed by the breech. It was all in perfect working order, but of course, that could change depending on hte conditions on the field. This was nothing more then a training exercise, to see how well ShinRa's new SOLDIER recruits would stand up to combination of fresh recruits and battle-harden Wutai Veterans. Leon happened to be one of those veterans, noting the positioning of everyone else. Seemed the recruits had been minigled in with the vets, possibly to give them some valuable experiance. Leon had been put in charge of a unit, 2 other Veterans, 2 recruits, and himself. All Dion simply did was keep his eye on the drop light and the jumpmaster.

Noticing the jumpmaster put a hand to the earpeice of the boom mic he wore, Leon nodded to his team. They would be one of the first dropped into 'enemy territory', and lead the spear head against the SOLDIER's. There were other MP units being flown in, but they would take about an hour to reach the area, to better simulate combat conditions. The jumpmaster nodded, and lowered his hand.
"ALL UP!" He called, and watched as 25 Special Operations MPs stand and shuffle forward with their jump gear. "LATCH ON! DROP IN 5 MINUTES!" He holloared into the cargo bay filled with the noise of the 4 turbines that propelled the huge transport aircraft forward. As the soldiers hooked their automatic release hooks onto the line above their head, the rear hatch started to open, and the gusts that came from the retreating air suddenly filled the sound of the cargo bay, along with more direct sounds from the turbines. Using hand signals now, the jumpmaster motioned to step forward, and about 4 minutes later, held up 5 fingers, counting down to 0, as the light blazed a vibrant green, and the horn blared, and Leon and his unit jumped, followed by 4 other units.

As they fall, their parachutes snap open, and then they all felt a change of atmosphere as they were offically 'behind enemy lines.' Leon lead his unit to it's land zone, as the other 4 units did the same with theirs. Once on the ground, Leon formed his unit up, and moved them towards the area that consisted of the whole of the training camp for the SOLDIERs. "All right listen up. Those of your who are vets, you know the drill, new guys, listen carefully. This may only be an exercise, but don't treat it as such. We're to go in quiet, and pick our targets. The objective is to reach the 'enemy' HQ. We're to attempt to take out the 'enemy' commander, while the other 4 units give the 'enemy' one hell of a run for their money. I don't want, nor need, any heros today. Move quickly, but quietly!" Leon ordered, having pointed at the structure overlooking the training ground when he give their objective, and then pointed to the four directional points of North, South, East, and West, indicating the other Special Operations MPs. Keeping low and quiet, Leon and the others moved carefully though the area, taking cover where possible, and keeping still when a SOLDIER would come near. Soon however, teh sound of weapons fire and cries of combat could be heard on the outer edges of the training grounds. The MPs were using blanks, both for them selves to know how the weapons would feel, and the SOLDIERs to have an idea of what it feels like to be hit. Leon simply hoped their primary target, SOLDIER S-Class, General Sephiroth, was in teh structure right now, otherwise, the mission had a good chance of failing should one of the decoy units happen upon him.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff