Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply furries for all
..-*Inu's Sanctuary*-.. Please come in- happiness! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyuketsuki saru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:39 pm
"thank you Inu. if i may i will be happy to stay in a tree." looking around try to find where the voice came from, "if i may ask, who are you? are you a demon or an angel?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:54 pm
@ Justice & Kat
Thank-you both very much, I will leave this matter to your own expertease. I trust that what ever you choose will be glorious!

@saru kyoo-sempai
*Appearing in front of the young lad the appearence shield still hovering over me, this way it enables you to see my true form. Instead you see my transition form, that is much like a human yet split between a goddess. the only thing unable to be hidden would be my eyes in which the right glows a light lavender with hazel specks, as the left is bright blue as the ocean with crimson irises.* Please forgive me for hiding myself I've just returned from my homeland, so my appearence has yet to come back to me..As for what I am..I am The Elemental Goddess.. Judging by the look in your eyes you can probibly tell i am good nor evil..so I shall tell you...My father is Lucivar the son of Satan, my mother is sole daughter to what people today call God. Though when the universe was yet to be created..we called him something else....You know what I am now, so please tell me what you are.  

inuyasha_gurl

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:17 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:32 pm
amazed by what he saw, kyuketsuki answered, "I am a wonderer with no place to belong to, my father, a domen, was mix breed from a saru demon and a kitsune demon. my mother, as for her, she was the the only one left that carried the blood of a vampire, but she was not of pure blood, half of her was mortal and so she died after giving brith. she gave her life so i could be. But i did not wish to be born, it was against my will that i became a part of this world."  

kyuketsuki saru

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:16 pm
saru kyoo-sempai
amazed by what he saw, kyuketsuki answered, "I am a wonderer with no place to belong to, my father, a domen, was mix breed from a saru demon and a kitsune demon. my mother, as for her, she was the the only one left that carried the blood of a vampire, but she was not of pure blood, half of her was mortal and so she died after giving brith. she gave her life so i could be. But i did not wish to be born, it was against my will that i became a part of this world."
Yes, we have all been down and back up that path many times. I know I've treaded those waters many times in my life. When the great war was fought between heavon and hell I was still a child, yet I embraced everything to it's fullest contempt. *With a wave of my hand we appear in the main hall inside the sancuary. Gesturing forward towards the painted wall (it's described on the first post).* When both collided my parents were forced to fight against there own parents wills. I seen many things that day, and I wished I had never been part of this hideous world. Though the inevitab;e fact, is that we are and we must simply learn to live with that. *With a single wave of my right hand the painting which covers the wall begins to reinact a battle seen almost.* Besides my mothers few belongings and memories this is all I have left of her. She left me her power, but in exchange she too was lost in the eternal darkness... So you see everyone wishes not to be of this world..but it's only natural my friend. *With a somewhat soothing yet tensed smile the painting reverses into its natrual state and the illusion spell vanishes. Revealing my long brownish black hair with slits of amber red in them. My eyes are kind yet they hold a different apeal to them. I'm dressed in my simply green summer gown. The sleeves touching the ground with it's crimson laces, and my wings now know were to be seen. If you didn't know better, you'd tink i was human.*...that's better, now i don't need that rediculious illusion spell.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:04 pm
*sits and looks arou8nd, then curls up into a ball on a chair*zzzzzzzzz........=-,,,-=  

justice_prime

kyuketsuki saru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:16 pm
amazed by the transformation, byt the beauty of the creature in front of him. amazed by the story told on the wall, kyuketsuki said "I apologize if i brought painful memories back into your mind. it seems that my life hasnt been nearly as hard as what you had to endure."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:34 pm
saru kyoo-sempai
amazed by the transformation, byt the beauty of the creature in front of him. amazed by the story told on the wall, kyuketsuki said "I apologize if i brought painful memories back into your mind. it seems that my life hasnt been nearly as hard as what you had to endure."
You mustn't ever apologize for such a thing. There called memories for a reason, there ment to be remembered. If you forget, you forget the bad as well as the good; then, you forget were you came from and what your living for...Besides each person has had there own battle that will outway another, just in different ways.  

inuyasha_gurl

Arch Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:32 am
*phef walks in and smiles* nice place wonder if I can get a drink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:14 pm
Arch Phoenix
*phef walks in and smiles* nice place wonder if I can get a drink
-Sends a telepathic message-
Welcome to my Sanctuary  

inuyasha_gurl

kyuketsuki saru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:57 pm
inuyasha_gurl
saru kyoo-sempai
You mustn't ever apologize for such a thing. There called memories for a reason, there ment to be remembered. If you forget, you forget the bad as well as the good; then, you forget were you came from and what your living for...Besides each person has had there own battle that will outway another, just in different ways.

"you are right about that. i have forgotte some of my memoreis, and now i find myself wonder what was it that i have forgatten, look for my reason to live, other than the ones i have now.but we must keep on moving forward, no matter what the reason is."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:27 pm
saru kyoo-sempai
inuyasha_gurl
saru kyoo-sempai

"you are right about that. i have forgotte some of my memoreis, and now i find myself wonder what was it that i have forgatten, look for my reason to live, other than the ones i have now.but we must keep on moving forward, no matter what the reason is."
those words are strong, and spoken from a strong heart. I'm sure you'll regain your feeling of purpose.

((hey everyone sorry if ihavent taken much time here. I've been really sick lately..so it's been hard. If your able to, please help the thread stay up. You can make events if you'd all like to. Thanx -Inu))  

inuyasha_gurl

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:25 pm
*he scanned the area again*hmmm  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:10 pm
*takes a walk in the meadow, listening to the wind sing*  

inuyasha_gurl

kyuketsuki saru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:19 pm
*rests in a tree branch near a water fall* zzzzzzz  
furries for all

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]