Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirLewis

3,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:27 pm
have you ever been shot in the eye by a 500fps sniper? that kind hurt cause my glasses were slipping abit when i peeked around the tree.

But i almost died once. I was running full speed but it was dark so i fell into a ditch and when i came to, i saw the root of a tree sticking out of the ground a foot to the left of the center of my chest. we dont play in that spot anymore. We opt for indoor places now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:29 am
SirLewis
have you ever been shot in the eye by a 500fps sniper? that kind hurt cause my glasses were slipping abit when i peeked around the tree.

But i almost died once. I was running full speed but it was dark so i fell into a ditch and when i came to, i saw the root of a tree sticking out of the ground a foot to the left of the center of my chest. we dont play in that spot anymore. We opt for indoor places now.
I'm smart enough to wear eye protection.  

OO23OO

KarbonCopy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:56 pm
SirLewis

To answer your quesion, no I've never been shot in the eye by a 500fps sniper, our groups have rules that state that you dont shoot people above the shoulders.
Not to mention its mandatory to wear "closed eye socket" goggles not just your dad's safety glasses.

Someone should definantly come in and teach you and your friends a thing or two about safety.

As for falling in a ditch, thats why you dont rull full speed in the dark. you move slowly and strategically. You having to run full speed just indicates that you weren't as stealthy as you like to lead on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:44 am
The biggest mistake I ever made was where I chose to start the red teams scenario game. We basically had a bridge, then some dirt, and then a belt of deep mud. About half the players got stuck in it, the other half who kept running ended up losing their shoes and just kept going.

Surprisingly, we won that round, but almost all of us had mud up to our knees.  

PureHavok

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

POPTO IS TO POPTART

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:41 pm
the worst mistake i ever made was forgetting all my extra mags , and my speedloader.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:59 pm
probably buying a overprice POC electric and not checking for yellow crap pellets in the bottom of the mag.
in paintball i got shot in the neck, but thats not really a "mistake"
also i dont see why more people dont wear normal paintball goggles for airsoft.  

exploding-waffles

Abomber

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:12 pm
Scratch my old worst mistake. Today, during a airsoft war my googles fogged up and I took them off for half a second and i got hit in the eye.
Thank the lord it was a low power spring rifle. I can see still see fine.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:58 pm
Abomber
Scratch my old worst mistake. Today, during a airsoft war my googles fogged up and I took them off for half a second and i got hit in the eye.
See thats the s**t that shouldn't happen, you never take of your goggles no matter how bad they fog up, buy fogtech and you'll never fog.  

You_wouldnt_understand

exploding-waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:52 pm
Abomber

o god, i was playing paintball with a work group, and my goggles (renters)
fogged up amazingly bad, and i was almost out of ammo.
but the difference is i didn't take my goggles off. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:49 pm
just saying its not like I took the googles off in the middle of a shootout, I'm not a idiot. It was a teammate who shot at me. He didn't see my goggles were off and thought it would be funny to shoot at me.  

Abomber

dsfkjgkrkjgkeerrrety

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:55 am
When i didnt listen to our team captains strategy and messed up the game and was punished to be suspended and got my guns licence so i cant play for a week.. hehehe..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:26 pm
PureHavok
The biggest mistake I ever made was where I chose to start the red teams scenario game. We basically had a bridge, then some dirt, and then a belt of deep mud. About half the players got stuck in it, the other half who kept running ended up losing their shoes and just kept going.

Surprisingly, we won that round, but almost all of us had mud up to our knees.

That's why where I play we all wear Combat Boots.  

Shadow Deadeye

Gaian Airsoft Regiment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces