Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 谷║ 𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ
谷 || Tanigakure [The Village Hidden in the Valley] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:57 pm
User Image
Whereabouts:[Who:: Annaisha Murakami]--{}--[Where:: Tanigakure market]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

When her new friend called her photogenic, Amelia's smile turned into a soft grin. It was unusual for her to get a compliment. It felt uncomfortable...but in a good way. Her eyes lit up more than anything as she was shown the various photos that were taken of her using the device that Anna held. A few quick swipes of her finger and Amelia quickly decided that the third picture and second to last were her absolute favorites. The musician girl was right about the lighting. Maybe she would keep her hood off more often then? For now it would remain down, anyway.

The conversation quickly turned back to the guitar that was showcased proudly when the strings were brushed. Amelia refocused her attention back to the instrument, keeping a solid grip on the phone she was handed so as not to drop it. "Those colors suit you I think...and the music you play as well! The whole aesthetic you have going fits together in a chaotic...messy kind of way, just like you said!" Her tone was excited and very interested. The girl loved music, especially anything loud. And especially when she was hearing those faint whispers of hers. Luckily -- at this moment -- they were not present to make her seem odd by talking to herself. It would likely ruin the budding connection she was attempting to make with the one person who seemed genuinely thoughtful of Amelia's presence.

The bandaged girl kicked her feet underneath the table they sat at a few time, floating them off the ground, before crossing her ankles and leaning forward to hand the phone back to Anna. "The pictures you took look good. I think I like these two the best." She said as she pointed out the previously mentioned images. Again, her smile came back when it was said that she could hold the colorful instrument. However, she didn't want to seem too eager and just hold out her hands or anything. Instead, she sat on her own hands after giving the phone back, content with rocking back and forth excitedly. "So do you have any already written songs and stuff, or do you just sing whatever comes to mind? Oh! Could you teach me to play it?! That would be super cool!" Almost immediately though, that apprehension seemed to waiver considerably.

[When you look long enough into the Abyss]
User Image
[The Abyss looks back into you]
Ryo: 0
Stamina: 100/100 {||} Chakra: 100/100

SPEAKING
POSTING

Prince_yureil
Annaisha Murakami

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:41 pm
                  User Image User Image
                  Quote:

CHOUKA "CHO CHO" AKIMICHI

User Image
                      Chouka stretched her arms overhead as she yawned before wrapping them behind her head. She was exhausted after being unable to sleep for so long last night. She had salvaged the wasted time by trying to write a song but none of her thoughts had come together. After spending the week prior staying up late to make a mess of her dad's music store - later met with a resigned response from her father who didn't punish her - it was making her into a sleep-deprived mess. She was pretty frustrated about it but she was too stubborn to nap. It was hard to when she wasn't with someone else and she hadn't taken the family dog with her when she came to meet up with Arashikara.

"I. Am. Bored." She threw an arm over her eyes as she blew a bubble with her gum. "We should go get lunch." She fought a second yawn unsuccessfully, groaning afterwards. It sucked to feel like she had no energy, especially next to Arashikara, who seemed to bounce off walls all the time.

pyrategross

ghostfinch

Seeker

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:39 pm
User Image

Nakano Ketsuiki

║ CHAKRAx 350 / 350 x ║ STAMINAx 300 / 300 x ║ XPx 0 x ║ RYOx 22
Tanigakure x Genin x D Rankx Ninjutsu / Bloodline

tab Hands stuffed in his pockets, Nakano strolled through the village he called home. His partner was half perched atop his shoulder, Koumori’s fingers gripped his shirt. His wings were folded and he was clinging to him. The large bat’s head moved about, darting from one object of interest to another. Occasionally he’d n** at Nakano’s ear, trying to mess with one of the studs that pierced the edge of his ear. “Koumori...”

tab Nakano said sternly, his pet’s ears pinned back. A second later and he’d chuckle, his fox faced friend relaxed before chirping a warning ahead. Nakano’s attention would snap forward but he’d find himself on his a** a second later. As he bounced backwards, his hands seemed to clap to his chest. It wasn’t something that might be noticed by the tired girl but the person who’d just ran into her seemed to have two mounds of flesh hidden beneath his thin sleeveless jacket. What she wouldn’t know is his hands were protecting two precious friends. Along with Koumori, the Ketsuiki boy’s two Vampire bats, Ishi and Tanji, accompanied him. They were napping on the inside of his shirt. Koumori on the other hand had flung himself skyward just before the crash, his massive wings unfurled and beat at the air, the flaps quite audible. His annoyed chatter could be heard above.

tab Nakano had run headlong into Chouka, he didn’t have much constitution, plus the size difference was to his disadvantage. There he was on his a**, staring up at the rather tall and gorgeous lady. Her hair was pink, her skin dark. He really liked her piercings too. He was a bit dumbstruck, but he’d find his words. “Uh-uh...I’m so sorry, I wasn’t paying attention. Are you okay??” All the while his hands were still cupping the two bats safely to his chest. Nakano’s face had a soft blush to it, he was a bit embarrassed. “I should have been focused, the bat, he was being stubborn.”

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

✘║ Combat Passives
              color=darkred]●

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

✘║ OOC
              Notes:
              kiiwispoet

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:15 am
User Image
Fragment of Light
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Fire, Lightning, Shadow, Light

User ImageUser Image
“Me toooooo,” Arashikara whined. She stayed in step with Chouka, which was hard since the Akimichi was so much taller than her. “Nothing sounds good to do, though. I hate slow days.” The mood in Tani was very sleepy today, or at least it was to the Nara. Like all she wanted to do was curl up with her friend and nap. Arashikara sighed and flopped into a dejected posture while she walked, her face falling with exasperation. Because she wasn’t paying attention, Arashikara didn’t see when someone was about to walk into Chouka.

The red head ended up flat on his a**, an impact that snapped the Nara back to the realm of the living instantly. “Oh wowwwww~” She gasped, her eyes lighting up at the sight of the bat perched on the boy’s shoulder. She gave the boy a good once over, making sure he was okay. Something looked odd in the chest of his hoodie, but she didn’t dwell on it too much. “Is that your pet bat??” In the blink of an eye Arashikara was already crouched down to look at the pet with wonder in her eyes. “That’s so cooooool~” She chimed, beaming. “And do you have more??” Arashikara gasped, pointing to the bulges in the boy’s hoodie. "Cho-cho, can we get a bat?" Arashikara turned to her friend, a pleading look in her eyes.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 375/375
Stamina: 300/300
Strength: 1
Speed: 0
Reflex: 0
Endurance: 1

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

kiiwispoet

Roy-shachj

Runic Spring

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:38 pm
                  User Image User Image
                  Quote:

User Image
                      Chouka understood what Arashikara was talking about. The slow days were precisely why she made her own fun with music or trouble. Speaking of, Chouka instinctively made a fist as the kid tripped over her, though she held back. "Listen, idiot, if you're looking for a fight-" but then Arashikara was melting over the boy's pet bats and Chouka forcibly relaxed. She didn't want to ruin the blonde's chances of playing with the pets she was enamored with.

"A bat wouldn't be a bad image for the band," she said thoughtfully. She had a pretty good affinity for animals herself, though she never committed to one or another. "You could repay us with some lunch. Or entertainment. I'm not picky," she said with a shrug.

pyrategross

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:02 pm
User Image
Fragment of Light
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Fire, Lightning, Shadow, Light

User ImageUser Image
“Oh yeahhhh, lunch sounds awesome!!” Arashikara cheered, popping up next to Chouka and grinning at the bat boy. “I’d love to go for a nice healthy snack of dango~” The girl chimed, twirling in place. But as soon as she started she stopped. Her heart rate intensified as worry was plastered all over Arashikara’s face. Something was wrong, so wrong that it made her tremble, but she couldn’t place her finger on it. The girl felt clammy as cold sweat started to form on her brow. “Excuse me, I gotta go.” The words hadn’t even left her mouth yet before the Genin was taking off in a full sprint out of the village.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 375/375
Stamina: 300/300
Strength: 1
Speed: 0
Reflex: 0
Endurance: 1

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

kiiwispoet

Roy-shach

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:29 pm
                  User Image User Image
                  Quote:

User Image
                      Chouka wasn't sure about any kind of healthy dango, but she was definitely thinking about pork bbq. However, her face fell from the prospect of lunch as she saw Arashikara's face contort into worry. She ran away without another word of warning. "Ey! Arashikara!" When the girl didn't so much as look back, Chouka knew something was definitely wrong. She took off after the guitarist.

[exit]

pyrategross

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Annaisha Murakami | D | genin | Medic | performer
Mahofu

Seeing Amelia light up with such a sincere grin at her compliments washed away her motions of jealousy because it was really cute, letting her spend as much time looking at the pictures as she wanted. Deciding she’d print these off and give them to the other girl at her soonest convenience, reaching for her pocket to note it in her phone, hanging her head in self defeat the second she realized the silly reflex. Whipping her head back and returning her attention to the other girl, looking at her guitar proudly and saying ”Hehe, I think she says, well I’m glad you agree even if you might not be totally certain!” Offering a minor flourish of the instrument as she spoke, craning over to see which pictures the other girl favoured and nodding and adding in the comment ”Awesome! I’ll get a copy of them to you sometime soon for sure!” Whilst swinging her arms holding the instrument back and forth, keeping a hold of it due to the other girls restraint to not reach for the guitar after it was offered, Anna strumming and demonstrating the cord either way.

Taking the phone extended out to her back, Anna would quickly tap down the note she wanted to while not looking at the device to pay closer heed to Amelia. Had she led the conversation in this direction intentionally.... Anna wasn’t too sure and didn’t want to look to smug with herself while answering if she had, her eyes peering off to the side as a put a thoughtful finger to her chin and hummed for a second before talking.
”Me and a few of my friends were in a sorta band, as a group effort we made a few songs which I probably put most of the work into but can’t claim all the credit. Like I have about two songs that are all me, though one needs a bit of work before I can claim it as complete? Most tunes that only require a guitarist/vocalist that I know are other people’s works..... and I don’t think my five minute ultra hard guitar riff that melts all the faces can be classified as a song, so I didn’t include that!” She said while clearly thinking as she spoke, not wanting to unintentionally mislead or lie to the other girl so was fully honest and clear with her answer, knowing she could have easily have simply said “several” and shown off the hard work of her friends from Arashi and herself. Bending her knees and jumping up onto the edge of the bench, balancing on one foot and using the other to kick a stick of her Takoyaki into the air and catching it in her mouth, reach with a hand to grab it from the end and remove the food from her mouth as she bit off a mouthful. looking down at the other girl and gulping after a moment of chewing, then nodding her head enthusiastically to her new friend and hopping back off of the bench to sit beside Amelia and face her.

”I could totally teach you, for sure! I mean your own willingness and effort would be the big judge on how well you could play but I’m confident you could do it! If you want I can show you a little right now, although if you’d prefer we could do so another time and the. I could lend you an acoustic guitar that would be nicer on your fingers!” She offered while projecting her voice unintentionally, clearly sincere in her offer as her eyes basically sparkled with pure intent and lacked her normal sheen of mischievousness. The intent gaze was interrupted by a deliberately exaggerated motion with her arm, before she craned her food near the side of her face and chomped it off while maintaining eye contact for a couple of seconds whilst making intentional noming sounds in an attempt to be a little goofy!

(Ooc: And there, took longer than I meant to, but I got it done!! Sorry.)
Stamina 100/100 | Chakra 100/100

Stats+Totals after boosts
• Strength • Speed • Agility • Endurance

Ryo | 30k

Runic Spring

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 11:12 am
User Image

Nakano Ketsuiki

║ CHAKRAx 350 / 350 x ║ STAMINAx 300 / 300 x ║ XPx 0 x ║ RYOx 22
Tanigakure x Genin x D Rankx Ninjutsu / Bloodline

tab The Blondie’s voice caught his attention in a snap, he’d been so focused on the babe that was Chouka, he’d missed Arashikara in all her cool a** glory. His face was a bit darker shade of red now, his best pal swooped down back to his perch, “Ahaaaah, yeah this is Koumori!” The bat was leaning towards the blond gal, head cocking as he stared at her, one of his ears twitching. He’d squeak at her a little, when she’d crouched, while Nakano said. “Yeah, he’s Koumori, he’s a nibbler so watch out.” When Arashi’s finger was aimed at his chest he gave a nod, chuckling some. “Yes, they’re my little scouts. Ishi and Tanji. Also, to answer your question, I’m always down for a fight with a pretty lady like yourself.” He smirked at Chouka, as he started to stand. “But yeah, sure we can go grab lunch. Can tell ya more about bats if you two want.”

tab Then all of a sudden the air seemed to shift, Arashi’s face changed. His own blood felt iced over. What the heck was going on. The two bats in his jacket were shivering and even Koumori was whining. Arashi took off and so did Chouka. “Hey wait up!!” He’d sprint after them, staying hot on their tails. “Tanji, Ishi, Koumori I want eyes on whatever's going on, you three got that?” The three bats would chirp, before all three took off.

[ Exit ]

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

✘║ Combat Passives
              color=darkred]●

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

✘║ OOC
              Notes:
              kiiwispoet

pyrategross

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:49 am
Koharu Ichikaru [] Genin [] D-Rank
=Bloodline - Bloodline = Wood Release - Crystal Release=
[[Stamina: 400]] === [[Chakra: 675]]
User Image

Koharu Ichikaru, a new Genin in the Village Hidden in the Valley, was on her way to the home of the small family that had been talking about their garden. Word had it that crops had begun to grow and the family was seeking a follower of The Evergreen to come and place a blessing on the field. It was not a difficult process and even a neophyte in the line of becoming a priestess could complete the offering on behalf of the family, so Koharu took up the job. It was acts like this that would grant her the fame and respect she would need to become an honorable member of her family, and hopefully a beacon to attract more of the faithful to this plentiful region.

Upon reaching the home of the family, Koharu bowed to them as she was greeted at the door. "I am here on behalf of your request for a blessing to be performed on your field. I am Koharu Ichikaru, and it would be my honor if you would allow me to be the one to fulfill this deed.", she said with absolute humility and respect before looking up to see the mother, father, and their own young son bowing back to her in return. 'Please, come right this way. It is an honor to have anyone to respond to these types of requests, and so soon after we put it forth.', The man of the house said as he guided the young Genin and the rest of his family to the garden patch.

The thrill and excitement that filled Koharu as she, and the family, reached the bed of blooming tomato plants, and various other vegetables they had planted was only matched by her resolve to do her best, and to give this family the best rite of blessing she could perform. She then bowed her head over the watering can, and produced forth enough water to fill it with her suiton jutsu, praying aloud as she did so; "Goddess Evergreen, Mother of All, bless this family and bless their garden with a great bounty. May their righteousness and desire to please you as faithful children be blessed. Now, please, accept my offering.", she said in conclusion as she took a small piece of jade, a mineral said to purify evil, and dropped it into the center of the garden before she began to water the plants with the pure water. The family kept their heads bowed in reverence as she did this until the water was emptied over their crops.

Once the rite came to it's conclusion, Koharu turned and bowed to the family who returned the gesture. 'Thank you again, young lady for performing this for us today. Please, we hope you will return next time we need rites performed.', the mother of the family said with a wide smile. Koharu simply bowed her head to the family, and offered them a wave goodbye before she turned to walk back toward the heart of the Village. Sure, she had been paid to perform the act, but in her heart, she felt that this was her true calling. By being a centerpiece for The Mother of All in this Village, this would be her contribution.

Title: Blessing the Garden
Impact: Local
Information: One of the local families in the Village has a new garden that has started to flower. As a budding Priestess of The Evergreen, Koharu goes to perform a blessing over the patch so it might bring a good harvest.

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:50 am
User Image

Koharu had noted that this particular day seemed rather peaceful given current events, and the like in The Village Hidden in the Valley, but she was also on a mission to continue spreading the good will of her Goddess and to make known her dedication to the faith. It was what was expected of any decent member seeking to be recognized as an effective source of Her clergy. "It is by acts of kindness between Her children that we all grow closer to The Mother of All.", she reminded herself aloud as she walked casually along the streets of the shinobi village.

She had helped a family, the day prior, by performing a rite of blessing on their garden patch, but today Koharu was tasking herself with another tenant of her religion and that was to be a good child of the faith by helping those around her selflessly, while also reminding them of their own position and to bring them to possibly joining her in declaring their faith in The Goddess. Surely, there was somebody who could use her assistance, even if it was something small.

Koharu soon found herself in luck. The young, fledgling, priestess saw a woman struggling to carry a large load of groceries she had obviously purchased. The genin ninja approached the woman and bowed formally before standing up and addressing her, "I am Koharu Ichikaru, would you please allow me to bless you as a child of The Mother of All by carrying some of your load?" The woman looked surprised at the sudden introduction and offer of charity, but kindly smiled and seemed to agree to allow Koharu to assist her. 'Such a well mannered young lady you are, Ichikaru-chan. My house is a few blocks away, but any help would be welcome.', she said as Koharu took some of the bags from her, leaving the woman to only carry one.

As they walked, Koharu asked of the woman, "So do you practice the faith of The Goddess Evergreen?" It was an innocent question, but it was also her duty to proselytize and try to bring more children into the welcoming arms of the Goddess and the faith itself. She would need to build a flock of the loyal eventually if she was to become a spiritual leader in the community. This sort of missionary work was harmless and the woman did not seem to be offended by the question. 'Well, Ichikaru-chan, I'm not a religious lady, but I do consider myself a good person who respects nature.', she admitted. Koharu could accept that answer as it was a good enough one to indicate that mayhap, she would return to visit this woman and work on her heart more by extending friendship and aid as she had now.

When they reached the woman's house, Koharu helped bring the groceries in only to see that this woman was a single mother and two young girls were there to greet them as they entered. The Senju bowed to them as she placed the groceries down on the table for the woman, who then extended a tip to Koharu in the form of money. Not to be rude, the young Senju accepted it before leaving the small family to their home. On the side of their porch, she dropped a small bit of jade and then said a prayer over the house before leaving to go about her general duties as a kunoichi.

Title: Deed of Kindness [Evergreen I]
Information: Go about the Village and offer to assist a person you find who is in need of help, while offering the blessings of The Goddess Evergreen in the process.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:27 am
User Image

Looking around the Village Hidden in the Valley, Koharu seemed to embrace the sunlight of a new day. "Today, we're going to make a difference.", she said aloud to herself as she walked out to start her day. Praise to Evergreen was best shown by assisting one another as children of The Goddess. It was her pride as a member of the Ichikaru family to represent them in such an honorable fashion. This was not just to build up those around her in the Village she called home, but also to build the honor of her clan.

As she walked the streets, slowly and at a restful pace, Koharu bowed politely to her elders as she passed them, but coming along a group of children at play, she stood to watch them a moment before realizing there was one lone girl sitting, excluded, from the boys who seemed to be imitating their favorite ninja. Koharu felt pity for the girl and went over to her. "Blessings of Evergreen, may I join you?", Koharu asked the girl, who looked up to her. The frown on the small girl's face softened into a smile and she nodded in response. "My name is Koharu, and you are?", the priestess in training asked the small girl. 'Miki.', the small girl responded with before Koharu rubbed her chin in thought before asking, "Let me guess, the boys won't let you play with them?" Miki sighed audibly and nodded slowly, 'Yeah...They said I wouldn't be a very good ninja.'

Koharu had known the feeling of being alone and not having many friends to play with, but the idea that this small girl would not be a good ninja sort of made her feel for her. Much like a good big sister, she took time to listen to the small girl, before reaching out a hand with a small jade crystal in her palm. Created with her crystal style jutsu, it was a gift for the excluded child. "Evergreen accepts everyone, and you're worth far more than they give you credit for. You hold onto this for me, and give it back when you become a kunoichi.", Koharu said as she gave the gift to the small girl. Miki nodded to Koharu and held the small jade crystal up to the sunlight. 'Yeah, you bet.' The gift given was not so much the inconsequential gemstone, but the spark of inspiration. The drive to enjoy life and not let others hold oneself back.

With that good deed done, Koharu stood up and patted the girl on the head. "We're sisters in the eyes of The Goddess. If you ever need me, seek me out. I'll be there for you as a good sister.", Koharu said to Miki before she left her to contemplate that. Hopefully that confidence boost would help build the girl's drive and make Koharu more favorable in the eyes of her goddess. Now it was time to move along and continue to do well for those around her by spreading the blessings to the ill and infirmed.

[Exit to Hospital]

Title: Acts of Kindness [Evergreen I]
Information: Go about the Village and offer to assist a person you find who is in need of help, while offering the blessings of The Goddess Evergreen in the process.

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:28 pm
User Image
                                          「 C K R A : :x5,000 // 5,000 」 tab 「 S T M : :x5,000 // 5,000 」 tab 「 S E A L : :x「 Dormant 」 400/400 」 tab 「 両 : :x107,300 」
                                          tab 「 Monsoon 」 tab 「 S+ 」 tab 「 Jiongu 」 tab 「 Nin / Tai / Medic」 tab 「 Theme: Newly arriving

"I'm getting close now, and if the information we got checks out, I shouldn't be here for too long."

"It's not just for me. I have a stake in this, but it puts more people at risk to leave things as they are."

"These people - this village is still budding. As it grows, everything will benefit around it: the thriving people wishing for others to witness and the parasites sticking underground, hiding from the light."

"I can't bring them all out for everyone to see, but I'll be back once I have the one I need. Take care until then."

Raising his gloved hand from the ground, Takeda stood from his crouched position, dispersing the faint blue sigil beneath him in the process. Out in the distance, perceived through the mist thanks to eyes gifted by a dear friend (should he still call her that?), he could see the twin peaks that housed Tanigakure within. Cautious of alerting any village sentries to the wrong sort of attention, the jiongu made sure to avoid using any chakra before being welcomed inside. Because of that, he'd have to travel another few hours to reach his destination, but it was no bother to him. A morning walk through a place so in-tune with nature would be a pleasant way to start things off before officially beginning his mission. Of course, that was so long as he didn't run into any more hitches trying to navigate his way there.

Groaning, he glanced towards his cloak, set out to dry alongside some other clothing items. It'd been too long since he last traversed nature that was so densely packed, and he paid for it by falling into the occasional river getting caught off-guard by some unfamiliar wildlife. He hadn't suffered any injuries that couldn't be handled with ease by his medical techniques, but his traveling clothes soaked through by the time he arrived at an excellent place to make camp. So there he sat, wearing his covert gear, the skin-tight black material clinging to his torso out of anyone's sight. Running a hand through the white tuft of otherwise black hair, Takeda decided to move ahead and jot out the rest of his path before going back to get his stuff.

Arriving at the entrance to Tanigakure in his set of dried traveling clothes, Takeda slowed as he approached the gate guards. His hands were empty, and other than a scroll box tied to his left leg, the only dangerous items on him were two metallic tonfa sticks strapped to his forearms. A mechanism seemed to keep them locked in place. Present, but not available as a wieldy threat. The main path was composed of everyday civilians and traveling merchants, all looking to do their routine business. Despite being the tiniest village, nobody could refute its prosperity. Knowing they'd pick him out of the pack anyways, he fluidly stepped out from his position in the crowd with a single raised hand, gesturing in a half-hearted wave towards the guards. "Afternoon. Imagine you probably want to sort things out with me, right? I'm a shinobi that's unaffiliated with any village. You can call me Takeda." He took the initiative in asking first, speaking up in a low, dulcet tone meant to make him seem more approachable than he first appeared.
                                          pyrategross

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:38 pm
Appearance
▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Mirai Abe | A-rank Genin | Bloodline Specialist |
Ketsueki, “Kemono Shinzo”:

Strolling down the village centers streets whilst clad in her white dress and shawl, translucent sleeves reaching all the way down to her hands, ending attached upon two small silver rings on each hand. Snow White skin radiated from beneath along with the pale colour of sporadic bandage wrapping, some even covering the right eye of her hooded head. Despite her light shade and pale beauty she managed to walk next to unnoticed, casually reducing her presence out of habit which left her rather hard to notice despite not physically hiding(Lie in wait). Due to the insignificance of the moment she preferred to go unnoticed, a few seconds with a stranger having little difference than many with a friend to her but something she tended to avoid in comparison, speaking with those blind to reality was a nuisance if they weren’t someone she got along with or a superior society expected her to follow. During her stroll she was able to notice the heightened stress within the village, which being as only a few days ago it was nearly set upon by a Jashinist monster horde it made absolute sense that the average person who couldn’t perceive the moment was already past and thus irrelevant would allow worry to plague their minds.

Now in actuality Mirai always looked forth in directions most would not with her mind, lingering thoughts were useless and catastrophizing over fears of the impossible to predict. Sure Jashin was a big problem in some ways…. not anymore than the other gods as his creed was maybe more honest and straightforward and not creating false or useless ideals that ultimately amounted to nil. Still despite these facts she had an appreciation for the people here and would do her best to subtly nudge them into letting go of these worthless concerns and glaring their minds out of the games of the gods who played with them. Still this would present her an opportunity offer aide in her own way whilst subtly leaving minor wards of sort created through eldritch understanding, that would serve a purpose only people of her sort with great understanding would comprehend, though her future explanations wouldn’t be wrong if not lacking elaborations. Slipping her way past a customer leaving a store she wanted to enter as another person left, turning her body to fit by and doing so without being noticed by said person despite proximity.

She would glide up to the clerk after plucking a half dozen rolls of bandages, some strong natural painkillers, wipes and two bottles of antiseptics. Despite the weird nature of this order it was actually a very common one in her case, being as she wore bandages over a decent portion of her body ever single day without fail. The person at the counter had been on edge lately, it was easy to tell because they had got mostly used to only truly noticing her when she was right on top of and addressing them and today when she placed her order on the table and breathed a soft ”greetings sir.” That resulted in getting a more significant reaction from him when she did so, should he have been holding something it would have hit the ground, the small yelp was something she wouldn’t acknowledge or comment on besides nodding her head once in a form of a loose apologetic action. He offered her an apology and a brief explanation of having been on edge considering this of late and went about ringing her items up and simply talking to her about how things of recent had become uncertain and concerning, there was no telling what the Jashinists would do next or information about what the village forces intended to do about it.

She nodded her head as he spoke to show she was listening and understood what he was saying, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder and beginning to go about alleviating his wasteful fears and worrying. ”I understand the hold that those under the dark Jashins influence can have on potential victims is great, though I feel that allowing these fears to have a hold over us and affect our lives is not how one should spend their feelings when life is so short.” She expressed to him with a soft but firm tone, giving him an added reassuring look before pulling out the money owed and handing it to him. Taking her supplied and placing them into her larger shoulder bag, then after a seconds digging about would withdraw one of her her small chunk of flat driftwood that would fit in the palm of ones hand, upon it an odd and almost unnatural sigil that anyone whom studied it…. Wouldn’t be able to identify it’s exact appearance as it seems to shift slightly when focused on closely, though this different from person to person and is much more prominent with theists. Placing it on his counter and sliding it over to him she stated ”So I want to bestow you this here to help ease your troubles sir, for you see much like us gods have things they don’t like or will make them look away and want to avoid. This here is a hierogram I made that will certainly be an off putting prospect for Jashin and by extension his followers. So you can feel more at ease with this displayed somewhere and also my assurance that the shinobi of this village will also protect you all from suffering at the hands of people who would do you harm… be well.”

Which her last words and a light assuring smile Mirai would turn about and go about her way, knowing by the mans expression that she had given him some level of relief, even if she’d neglected telling him some of the finer details, though not knowing wouldn’t hurt them…. mostly. This whole process was something she would repeat at multiple different locations, out of a sincere desire to help those in fear and a test of her own, the details of which she wasn’t mentioning to anybody who didn’t truly seek the truth. Each person would be granted one of her little icons and given the a level of assurance and peace of mind that she offered with them, a few refusing the trinket as they were made uncomfortable by it for reasons they couldn’t identify…. she could. Still like the madwoman she was she didn’t stop, choosing specific stores in specific locations that after a while if you mapped them out, the truly obsessed might figure out that this was creating a large scale pattern for a large scale gift.

(Religious mission: bringing the “blessings” and easing the hearts.)

Ooc: Used so you want to be a ninja vol 2)

Stamina 2280/2280 | Chakra 1480/1480 | Blood Pool 440/440

Stats+Totals after boosts
• Strength 4(6) • Speed 4(6) • Agility 6( cool • Endurance 6( cool

Ryo |

Actions:
1: Lie in wait S-rank
2:
3:

Persisting jutsu:Lie in wait
Passive:
Techs:

Lie in Wait | Rank X | Spiritual
The user masks their scent, the noise they make becomes minimal if any is made at all, their tracks are hidden and their presence generally becomes miniscule. Sensory Techniques up to the rank this technique was used can not detect the user. This technique lasts 3 posts per rank the technique was used at.

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:28 pm
“Oh look Rikki.” One of the two guards, a surly looking man, addressed his companion after Takeda introduced himself. “What, are we supposed t’know ya or something, Mister Takeda?” The surly looking man spoke with a voice dripping with hostility. The man behind him, Rikki, just snickered behind his hand wordlessly. The first shinobi took steps up to Takeda, jutting out his bottom lip in an attempt to look intimidating. “D’ya think yer some kinda big shot or somethin’? An’ we’re supposed t’bow t’ya just ‘cause Tani’s such a small village?! Ya got a lotta nerve, punk!”

Tenshuyami

◄ 谷║ 𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces