Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply ________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges
鉄 Ikeinasu :: Pine Bluffs [Crafting/Market District] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:07 am
㊌ ☾ ☾ ☾ Kira Yamata ☽ ☽ ☽ ㊌

Looking at Danrou for a moment when he started to describe spiderroot spoke up in a small interruption, "I'm aware of the Spiderroot Danrou... I helped the little one with her research in some plants with spiderroot being one of them. I'll do my best to find some when I go out. Thanks for the information, Danrou, Should be easy to spot." With that Kira collected his things and went off to go back to karin's Forge to collect his payment for the leather.

As he entered back into the reception room he looked around and wondered if she went back into the forge or if she was around in the front somewhere putting the leather away. he sat on the closest chair and pondered what would he do with the dried organs before coming to an epiphany. He resolved to use these dried 'meats' as bait for animals like foxes or wolves when he goes out on the resource mission. After this moment Kira would call out, "Karin im back!"

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:37 am
User Image_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

The red head looked up from whatever she was working on as you approached, and gave a small smile. "Welcome back." Turning away, she fetched a handful of what looked like paper money and some coins. "Fourteen hundred ryo for the pelts." She held it out and waited until you took the money before continuing. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:07 am

As kira pocketed the money from the pelt sale and was asked the question about anything else Kira thought about it for a moment and asked, "Is there anything you can tell me about the Chimera? I feel a little lost sense I dont know much about the creatures of this new world. Less effective hunter means less effective kill ご存知 Gozonji? " That said Kira also planned to go to where ever the library was in this town and learn things from there. The only thing left from there was helping hands. He didn't want to admit it but he would need a squad in order to take down a beast like a chimera if what Karin's note said was true and depending on what Karin said next. The more information the better.

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:34 pm

Karin rubbed her chin thoughtfully, and didn't immediately respond, perhaps thinking how best to give what she knew. "Never seen one personally, but from what I understand, it has three heads: a lion, a goat, and a snake. It can poison things with the snake head, and I think the lion can breathe fire. Its got a tough hide, so it might take some effort to pierce, but that's why I'm interested in its parts." Her hand dropped to her hip as she continued. "They're big, too. I personally don't recommend taking it on by yourself." She shook her head. "If you want anything else, I'd recommend asking the hunters. They usually hang out around the southern gate," she concluded, gesturing in the direction of the stone structure.

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:00 am

As Karin described this 'chimera' creature kira's heart beat for a second about its lore. a creature that could breathe fire AND poison things? it sounded like something straight out of myth and legend. But this is what karin wanted and it was what Kira was going to have to get. Upon the suggestion of having more than one person take on the beast Kira tried to think of other people he 'knew' in this village that would be strong enough. However the more he thought, the more he tried his best to think around it or thought of another way to go about it, his first thought came to one person who was at least as tough as him when it came to a fight. That wretched red head girl whose name he kept forgetting periodically .

When his headspace returned to the conversation at hand and Karin suggested to ask hunters about the beast Kira nodded and said, "Thanks Karin, I'll try my best to come back in one piece then." With that he collected his earnings from the leather and went on to try and find the red head.

If he was to take the Chimera down he was going to need a squad and she was the only other person whose strength he could count upon in a mission like this. The real question after that was how best to find other members to fill the void...
[Exit]

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:43 pm
User Image

tab
                                                        Purposefully trying to match his longer stride to that of Iiliya, Aric lead her into the market while he searched the storefronts for an adequate place where he might be able to impress the woman. The date so far felt a bit of a flounder on his part. True to his stragari nature, words just didn't come easily to him. His efforts thus far having just been him 'winging it' as it were. Desperately, Aric would cling to the hope that some magic would just happen to strike him the moment he stepped through the door to that perfectly romantic spot.

Suppose there was at least some fortune smiling on him that day, for the usual hussle of the market had quieted down almost completely. More than likely due to frozen wind that thst had had come down from the mountain peaks. Just that right amount of cold to not bring snow but to chill your bones right through your clothes. Aric, completely oblivious to this due to the heat he gave off, felt his face redden in guilt once he realized how it how few must be willing to brave the weather. His mind recalling back to the time in the lodge when he noticed her shiver. "Oh.. sorry, I didn't realize how cold it was outside. I'd offer you my fur if it wasn't attached to my armor. Perhaps..? If you don't mind my invading your personal space that is." With her permission Aric would close the distance between them until not even a fingers length separated them. The excess heat from earlier flared in time with his breathing to create what felt like a walking bonfire.

The amount of control it took for him to not fully burst into flames was already straining him but Aric did what he could to hide it from Iiliya. "Hopefully this is acceptable to you." Was all he could manage before the strain would have been too obvious. At least the whole event just so happen to be exactly what the giant needed to properly inspire him. Taking a sharp look around him it wasn't a moment before he spotted his quarry, a smaller cafe or bar, it wasn't obvious which and the name 'Near & Far' wasn't strictly obvious. As a matter of fact the only reason Aric even choose it in the first place was because of it's closed off space and hot drinks advertised on it's front. "Well how about there? I should think that anything warm could do us well given the circumstances." He spoke without making eye contact because pretending was the only way for words to come to his coward lips.

A coward in more ways than one. Even as the man might have lead Iiliya into cozy little nook hidden away from the rest of the world he knew how it would end. He couldn't give her anything of value, but that taste. That sweet, simply, trickle of freedom from the rest of the world for a little bit was just too tempting to say no to. As so he wouldn't, banishing those heavy thoughts to farthest corners of his mind, Aric waited in place to be seated by one of the many hostesses all running around the back despite the distinct lack of customers sitting in the booths. Every now and then one could seen scurrying into the doors but none came to greet the pair until an impatient cough from Aric caught the attention of one of the ladies who had popped her head out fo the swinging doors. "Oh sorry dears! Here lemme find a place for you two love birds." Nearly chocking on her own tongue Aric coughed from the embarrassment and tried to glaze over the hostess's mistake. "No you're fine. Just a seat in the back please."

Having to crane his head in more than a few spots Aric was more pleased than anyone once they were finally seated and his head was safe from the gremlin sized ceiling. "This is why I like caves, never have any blasted size restrictions when the ceilings are carved high into the stone." He muttered under his breath. "So anything I can get for you two or do you need a minute to look everythin oveh?" "My friend here may need some time perhaps, but if you don't mind I shall have the Wyvern's Blood." Coolly Aric answered with the the first name that he could recognize on the list without bothering to read it's description. This earned him a wide eyed expression from the hostess but obediently did she jot down the order and turn to Iiliya, clearly expecting to hear something more reasonable from the woman.

Quotes:
                                                        Torture Me Softly

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Koresephone
Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:59 am
    User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

tab II • LI • YA tab ► 𝙿 𝚁 𝙾 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 . 𝙽 𝙾 𝚄 𝙽
    tab tab ih - lee - yah

tab ( i ) are you insane like me tab ( ii ) been in pain like me tab ( iii ) bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me
    tab tab ( iv ) just to pour that mother ******** down the drain like me tab ( v ) would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me

Aric said very little during their walk from the lodge to the market district, but it didn't bother her. Between not being one who felt like they needed to fill the silence with empty words, and being horrifically cold, it was actually quite a nice change to not have to waste her breath on small talk. At first, having her arms crossing her chest was just an effort to try and put more things in between her and the strigari-- then it quickly became a vain attempt to keep herself warm. The cold of the weather outside quickly chilled her to the bones, making her joints stiff and making her drowsy. Each passing snow bank looked more comfier than the last, as if inviting her to lay down in it and sleep for an indeterminate amount of time. Her misfortune really had continued, placing her here instead of back in the warm swampy land of Kirigakure. How she had ended up in this icy hell, even, was a blurry memory.

Iiliya had originally missed Aric's words about finally acknowledging the chill, the cold had set in a sort of sluggish stupor which made every word feel like ut was floating through a thick fog. It was only when Aric's radiating heat hit her that her mind began to clear and process the words he had said. A step was made to bring them closer and the snake sept felt her fingers-- which had all but locked shut in their grip at her long sleeved shirt --slowly release. The pale woman let out a soft breath of relief, but kept otherwise quiet. She was afraid to open her mouth; scared she might spill out how she didn't care that the fur was attached to him, that it was tempting to bury herself underneath it despite that fact. Soon, though, the blonde found a shop he was satisfied with and the pair hurried inside.

Her brain was still a bit sluggish, still distracted as Aric tried to get them a table. Despite her slow thaw, she missed the waitresses words as she stared longingly at a warm drink in a passing server's hand. The snake woman's tongue slipped out, tasting the air and the mana that mingled through it; very few of the people in the cafe could hold a candle to the strength of Aric's mana, and the overpowering smell of it is what eventually brought her attention back to him as they were carted off to a remote corner. Hidden, intimate. The establishment was a cute one, not really her taste but it was as warm as anywhere else. It seemed like something her mother might have liked; it smelled strongly of warm spice and good food. It caused a painful tug somewhere deep inside her, something she hadn't felt in a while... homesick. But she knew better. With a slow intake a breath, she banished the feeling away... Her mother, her father, her home; they were long gone now with the ages past. She was all that was left.

The seats were comfortable, though somewhat primitive, but that was like most things in this village. People made do with what was efficient and not much else, and she liked that about them. She felt much the same way, things didn't need to be pretty, it just needed to get it's job done and do it sufficiently.Despite all her other grievances with Ikeinasu, she had to give it that. Aric mumbled something about the ceilings being to low and Iiliya's eyes flashed a humorous glow for a second as she looked up at the man; she was sure everything seemed small to his gigantic height...

Her mind wandered to places it shouldn't and she chased away the thoughts quickly by turning her thoughts to the menu that had been placed in her hands.

She read quickly through what she understood, then rested her her head on her hand as she looked up to the lady who had helped them to their table. "I'll take this warmed spiced cider for now. I'll need some time to decide if I want anything to eat however." The woman asked her if she wanted it virgin or not, and Iiliya replied that she'd like the alcoholic version. Collecting Aric's menu, the lady hurried off to another part of the cafe leaving the two of them alone. With her cheek still resting on her hand Iiliya turned her gaze back to the strigari across from her, night-like waves falling in to her face. "I've heard mention about this place a few times but I've never really had a reason to stop by before. I... don't usually have any down time. I'm used to staying busy. This is... odd." She admitted, her gazed trailing from the larger male to look across what little sliver of the place she could see from their secluded location. It was nice to be away from people. She had spent so, so much time alone.

( I ) L O C - Library tab ( II ) M O O D - confused, intrigued
    ( III ) S T A T - Healthy ( Heart Rate ⇧⇧ ) tab ( IV ) C O M P - Aric "Mr. Portable Heater"

[ P r o f i l e ]

Lunar Phase ( Waning Crescent ) / Venom / D-rank / Investor Medium ( Bone ) / Mystic / Wind-Water
    Power: ♦♦ tab Agility: ♦♦ tab Intelligence: ♦♦♦♦ tab Mana: ♦♦♦♦♦
    / STM / 125 tab / MNA / 275
    Smellsight / Bloodborn / Self Sustaining / Flexible

━━━━━━━┓/ sept traits /┗━━━━━━━
          Snakelike dislocating jaw, hyperdemic fangs, snakelike tongue ( smellsight )

━━━━━━━┓/ mis'sion /┗━━━━━━━
          Mission Name
            Old Knowledge, Even Older Coffer
              - Kaileer has entrusted me with retrieving a schematic from the dungeon under the Iron city. However, since I am still fairly unaccustomed to this world, he's appointing me... babysitters. I am to join forces with them, make my way through the dungeon, and come back out alive for my potion of the reward... Appointing me babysitters, how insulting...
                - The wolf-sept halfie stinks. I like the big busted girl, she'll do well in this mission. The pink-haired one is funny. If the halfie keeps his face shut, maybe this wont be so bad.

━━━━━━━┓/ pas'sives /┗━━━━━━━
          Blighteater: Working as a trained medic and medium during the last days of Kirigakure was horrific, but nothing more so than having to treat the unfortunate victims of the Mizukage’s experiments. After a nightmarish event that brought _______ into the Echoes and exposed her to the crushing blackness of the Hell there she found that her digestion was…different. Now she has learned how to consume that Corruption in another being and digest it, much as she would food, by sucking the corruption through their eyes, mouths, or other orifices into the body, temporarily increasing her regeneration abilities by one step [1] per three [3] points of Corruption consumed. Blighteater allows her to pull out and consume two [2] points of Physical, Spiritual, or Mental Corruption per post of doing so. This causes slight discomfort or major pain, depending on the length of time it takes to suck it out.
          Mothership: Grants the ability for _____ to use her powers as a Medium to enchant up to three [3] additional items of the exact same nature and allow them all to collectively count as one [1] possessed object. There is no additional cost as long as they are the exact same. If they are not the exact same the cost is doubled for each item combined, with compounding costs.Unlike an Teaghlach Clann, those born of the Septs are born in a hybrid Phased state. Their Phasing is centralized on the concept of repressing their hybrid forms to become human-like in their appearance. This transformation is something inherently learned by an Teaghlach born of a Sept after their tenth year of life. Suppressing, or becoming, the Phased form takes two [2] Activations, unless done during a bout of Phase Madness, in which case it takes no time at all. While phased, ten [10] Stamina is kept hostage and cannot be used, or recovered, until returned to their birth state. While within their human form the Septborn will receive only half of the benefits their Phasing grants, as they are truly unable to separate themselves from the beast entirely.
          • To an animal that matches the Totem of the Septborn a member of the Sept "reads" as an "alpha". While this allows some to be cowed, or made into allies, this can also insight some animals or beasts into a frenzy.
          Kin Sense: All Bloodline members are able to supernaturally detect other members of an Teaghlach, as well as whether they are of a Sept or Clann. The range limit is five hundred [500] meters, though it only allows them to sense the presence at this range, and does not pinpoint. Personal Attributes and Disciplines may be utilized to make this more accurate at shorter distances.

━━━━━━━┓/ a'ttack ! /┗━━━━━━━
          -

Evanescently Magnificent
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:20 pm
    User Image

tab Having the waitress collect his things Aric feigned a smile to hide the nervousness underneath. It was such a strange conundrum he felt, to want to be around someone so bad but to have no clue how to make a connection. Luckily he didn't have to make the first move or they likely would have been here for hours. Latching onto her words Aric made his attempt at building the conversation from them. "I think I can understand what you mean. It's been ages since I've just sat down.. well anywhere and rested." Briefly his amber eyes glazed over as if he weren't really looking at Iiliya but instead looking far past her. A betrayal of the remorse he felt for allowing himself to take part in such a leisurely activity. Before one could blink this moment was over and Aric was back to being normal awkward himself. "I don't usually tend to take time to relax. If I'm breathing I should be moving forward. I should say however that you've only served to peek my interest further. What ailments trouble you enough to subscribe such a philosophy?" Coming from a such a small off village clearly left it's mark on the Stragri. In his mind he was completely sure that because she was so busy all the time, that Iiliya must likewise be on some grand quest like himself. The notion that someone might just be unable to stop and smell the roses was completely alien to him.

While still waiting on his answer the waitress from earlier returned with their drinks, a warmed apple cider for Iiliya and an ungodly smelling mug of pitch black liquid for Aric. Taking it by one hand the giant lifted it closer to his mouth as instantly regretted his decision to do so. The steam from it alone was enough to singe his nostrils. God damn... I didn't even know humans could make something so strong. Is this alcohol? Not that he could complain now if it was. Just what would he look like he had to send it back? Oh no, he had made his bed and you'd be damn sure he was going to lie in.. errr chug it. Tightening his grip on the handle Aric tossed back a good half of the liter sized drink. A slam came down on the table as well as a stoic expression on the man's face. "Huh." The only word that seemed appropriate at the time. As far as he could tell there wasn't any distinguishable change in his body, a bit of a let down really.

Then the edges of his vision went red.

Feeling the twisting feeling knotting up his guts, Aric stood up from his seat calmly and walked just a few paces over to the booth behind them. The window with a little potted flower sitting in the sill his goal. Throwing the latch aside the giant checked to make sure there wasn't any unfortunate soul standing there before unleashing a stream of fire from his mouth that was so hot it burned white in the center. This kept on for a get few minutes before the man finally steadied himself enough to make it back to Iiliya. The redness on his face not yet washed away by the shamelessness of drink. "Right. Do you think you could pretend you didn't see that?"

Quotes:
                                                          Torture Me Softly

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Koresephone
    Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    • Battery 500
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:42 pm
      User Image

tab II • LI • YA tab ► 𝙿 𝚁 𝙾 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 . 𝙽 𝙾 𝚄 𝙽
      tab tab ih - lee - yah

tab ( i ) are you insane like me tab ( ii ) been in pain like me tab ( iii ) bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me
      tab tab ( iv ) just to pour that mother ******** down the drain like me tab ( v ) would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me

Iiliya listened closely to Aric as he went on about not wanting to be still for too long. Did he come from someplace small, like her? Snake septs existed in several places, but her own tribe was very small with a grand total of twenty-six members. Each person had a job, and they did that job for the good of the tribe; from dawn to dusk, every day for their whole life. Life inside Kirigakure had been much the same. Hesrik didn't take breaks, so neither did she, especially in the days following his betrayal. Stopping meant resting, resting meant thinking, and thinking meant reliving the Echoes.

The strigari asked her what her reasoning was, but then the drinks arrived and she took advantage of the moment the man was distracted by his drink to hastily reach for the warmth of her own. A deep swig was taken from the cider and Iiliya's shoulders relaxed for the first time in far too long. Her attention wasn't on Aric in till the giant stood and made his way to another booth to literally spew a pillar of fire from his mouth. Putting her cup down, Iiliya covered her mouth to hide the expression on her face, the only thing remaining visible being her widened eyes. This expression was still on her face when Aric came back to the table.

Removing her hand to reveal a fading smile, putting on display two very very sharp looking fangs, the snake woman took another swig of her drink. When she spoke, there was a slight chuckle to her voice. "Uhuh, Mr. Inferno~" Putting down the mug her drink was contained in, Iiliya skipped over any bumbling response he might have made to answer his question. "I don't like sitting still. You relax, you think, and thinking is... bad," Her nose crinkled, having failed to find a better word.

Damn alcohol was already taking affect.

"I find that staying busy is more favorable. So I stay busy, all the time. But..." Another swig, ending in her staring in to the cider in her cup. One finger pressed against the stick of cinnamon in it, stirring the drink slowly counterwise. "This really isn't that bad. I don't find myself needing to stay occupied. You're plenty entertaining enough."

( I ) L O C - Cafe tab ( II ) M O O D - comfortable, entertained
      ( III ) S T A T - Healthy ( Heart Rate ) tab ( IV ) C O M P - Aric "Mr. Inferno"

[ P r o f i l e ]

Lunar Phase ( Waning Crescent ) / Venom / D-rank / Investor Medium ( Bone ) / Mystic / Wind-Water
      Power: ♦♦ tab Agility: ♦♦ tab Intelligence: ♦♦♦♦ tab Mana: ♦♦♦♦♦
      / STM / 125 tab / MNA / 275
      Smellsight / Bloodborn / Self Sustaining / Flexible

━━━━━━━┓/ sept traits /┗━━━━━━━
            Snakelike dislocating jaw, hyperdemic fangs, snakelike tongue ( smellsight )

━━━━━━━┓/ mis'sion /┗━━━━━━━
            Mission Name
              Old Knowledge, Even Older Coffer
                - Kaileer has entrusted me with retrieving a schematic from the dungeon under the Iron city. However, since I am still fairly unaccustomed to this world, he's appointing me... babysitters. I am to join forces with them, make my way through the dungeon, and come back out alive for my potion of the reward... Appointing me babysitters, how insulting...
                  - The wolf-sept halfie stinks. I like the big busted girl, she'll do well in this mission. The pink-haired one is funny. If the halfie keeps his face shut, maybe this wont be so bad.

━━━━━━━┓/ pas'sives /┗━━━━━━━
            Blighteater: Working as a trained medic and medium during the last days of Kirigakure was horrific, but nothing more so than having to treat the unfortunate victims of the Mizukage’s experiments. After a nightmarish event that brought _______ into the Echoes and exposed her to the crushing blackness of the Hell there she found that her digestion was…different. Now she has learned how to consume that Corruption in another being and digest it, much as she would food, by sucking the corruption through their eyes, mouths, or other orifices into the body, temporarily increasing her regeneration abilities by one step [1] per three [3] points of Corruption consumed. Blighteater allows her to pull out and consume two [2] points of Physical, Spiritual, or Mental Corruption per post of doing so. This causes slight discomfort or major pain, depending on the length of time it takes to suck it out.
            Mothership: Grants the ability for _____ to use her powers as a Medium to enchant up to three [3] additional items of the exact same nature and allow them all to collectively count as one [1] possessed object. There is no additional cost as long as they are the exact same. If they are not the exact same the cost is doubled for each item combined, with compounding costs.Unlike an Teaghlach Clann, those born of the Septs are born in a hybrid Phased state. Their Phasing is centralized on the concept of repressing their hybrid forms to become human-like in their appearance. This transformation is something inherently learned by an Teaghlach born of a Sept after their tenth year of life. Suppressing, or becoming, the Phased form takes two [2] Activations, unless done during a bout of Phase Madness, in which case it takes no time at all. While phased, ten [10] Stamina is kept hostage and cannot be used, or recovered, until returned to their birth state. While within their human form the Septborn will receive only half of the benefits their Phasing grants, as they are truly unable to separate themselves from the beast entirely.
            • To an animal that matches the Totem of the Septborn a member of the Sept "reads" as an "alpha". While this allows some to be cowed, or made into allies, this can also insight some animals or beasts into a frenzy.
            Kin Sense: All Bloodline members are able to supernaturally detect other members of an Teaghlach, as well as whether they are of a Sept or Clann. The range limit is five hundred [500] meters, though it only allows them to sense the presence at this range, and does not pinpoint. Personal Attributes and Disciplines may be utilized to make this more accurate at shorter distances.

━━━━━━━┓/ a'ttack ! /┗━━━━━━━
            -

Evanescently Magnificent
            Quote:
            Quote:
            Quote:
            Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:29 am
      User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira slowly walked into the market district, oblivious to whatever was happening from within. His first instinct was to go to Karin's shop at that point right then and there, it had become second nature to him at this point to go to her first when he thought of being in the district for more than minute of window shopping. Walking into the blacksmith shop, Kira would head to the door leading to the back room where the blacksmiths applied there trade upon the hot anvils and hotter coal fired forges. He looked around before he said, "Hey Karin you in here!? It's me Kira! I need some help with my armor and sword if you dont mind!" Of course that would be the excuse he was going with, and it was half true he didn't know the condition of the armor do to the lightning mana/chakra he had used Soooo who really knows until its looked at. Right?
      Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
      Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
      Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
      • Cool Cat 500
      • Conventioneer 300
      • Partygoer 500
      PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:43 pm

As usual, the red-head was there, although not in the work space. She instead emerged from a side room when she heard her name, shoving the remains of a sandwich into her mouth. "Hmm?" she asked through the food, looking slightly confused. Her gaze settled on you and she held up a finger while trying to chew her lunch. Once she had finished and swallowed, she turned to fully face you, observing you for whatever damage had been done to the armor. "Sorry, I was taking a break. Again?" She smirked, showing the question was a jovial one, and stepped closer, holding out a hand in a 'gimme' gesture. "What were you fighting this time?"

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:29 pm
      User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Looking behind him Kira saw Karin scarfing down a sandwich that made him... giggle, making him have to cover the portion of his mask where his mouth was. Upon removing the mask of cloth and oni piece Kira gave off a genuine smile, which for him he thought would never happen again. Upon being asked about the armor and what he was fighting this time Kira said with a blush on his face "I was helping Kaileer and his team herding some wild horses and I... may have over did it with a lightning spell to contain them redface I'm just making sure how that the excess mana that broke my arms didn't break your armor" Kira would go over to the counter and carefully place each piece of armor onto the table counter.

Kira would pull up a pair of chairs for the both of them To examine the armor. Looking to Karin he asked her, "Im going to be taking a couple days off because of my recklessness. Doc said the best movement I could do is light training and thats about it... so..I was wondering if you weren't to busy... Maybe you could show me around a bit? I'm still new to the city and need to get my bearings." In Kira's head this went a lot better than what he had just said, but now there like two chibi's of him one hitting the other for even thinking tof doing this. But Still Kira Continued, "I-I still have some ryo for food if we get hungry if that helps" More and more the chibi's in his heads where battling each other. One of them actually yelling in his head 'Kira what the F&^%K are you DOING!?!'

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
      Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
      Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
      • Cool Cat 500
      • Conventioneer 300
      • Partygoer 500
      PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:06 am

Karin blinked in some mix of surprise and confusion. She glanced at her work station. Given that it was bare of tools and whatnot, it appeared she hadn't been working on anything at that particular moment. Or at least nothing urgent. "I dunno if I'm the best person to show someone around. I don't wander much outside of here." She placed her hands on her hips, expression thoughtful. "Y'know what? What the hell. It won't hurt to get out for a bit. You've been helping me out anyway, so I can repay that at least." She swept her gaze around briefly and then nodded. "Yeah, lemme just grab my coat."

She turned back into the room she'd emerged from, only to reappear a moment later with a heavy coat, pulling on a pair of thick gloves. "I'll be back in a bit, Shigetoki!" she called to somewhere else in the shop, to which a muffled voice responded with something that sounded like an affirmative. Grinning she turned back to you. "Ready when you are. I'll take a look at your stuff when we get back. I could use the fresh air anyway."

DM post count: 8

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:22 am
      User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira looked to Karin as she was mulling the idea over before giving the response he hoped for. Smiling cheerfully Kira got up from his seat and put his cloth mask on and with a firm hand on his ryo satchel his thick winter clothes straight Kira gave a little bow and said, "after you milady~ hehe" With a bit of a teasing bit on his words he subtly offered a arm to her whether she took it was her choice. As they went outside the workshop Kira took in the cold air into his lungs and asked, "So where to first? I dont know how big this place but im sure we could fill at least the afternoon with stuff to do... I know you just had some sort of food, but do you have a suggestion for a place to eat? i've been starving sense I got back" Kira's stomach would roar like a lion as soon as he said those words and in what looked like a anime style fashion he seemed to slump over in a uncharacteristic plain cartoon way before snapping back to reality.

"In all seriousness Know a place to eat to start our adventure Karin?"

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
      Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
      Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
      • Cool Cat 500
      • Conventioneer 300
      • Partygoer 500
      PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:59 pm

Likely somewhat to your embarrassment, Karin did not take your arm, but she did lead the way out of the shop and onto the street. In the crisp air outside, she breathed a plume of fog and watched it disperse with a grin. "The cold is shocking coming from the heat of the forge." With a skip to her step, she headed forward. "Fortunately, she started after a few paces, "There aren't a whole lot of places to choose from yet. We have something like one hundred permanent residents here in Ikeinasu. Anyone else is usually a Wakener escaping the city." Her gaze turned up the mountain. Too many trees and cliffs sat in the way to actually see anything, but the gesture was meant to accentuate her words. "Most don't stay, though, because of the cold. Those of us that live here for the most part helped build the town."

As she finished, she paused in front of the door to a fairly large building, in front of which hung a sign that said 'The Silver Lyre', decorated with a harp. The building itself, like the majority of the town, had a traditional Japanese architecture look to it, having been built from the ruins of homes left over from the old world. She slid the door open and waited for you to enter before following behind.

Inside was fairly spacious. A large hearth sat in the center of the room, a fire blazing in its belly, which left the space comfortably warm. Several tables were scattered about, with a number of people conversing quietly or enjoying meals. A bar stretched along one wall, behind which were a male and female, each early teens at best, like most of the town. The girl disappeared into what looked like a kitchen just as you entered, but the boy glanced in your direction and smiled. He had medium dark skin and blonde hair, eyes almost black in the dim light. "Welcome to the Silver Lyre Inn. How can I--" He cut off as Karin entered behind you, his grin widening. "Hey, Karin! Good to see you."

Likewise smiling, the red head made her way to the bar and sat on one of the stools. "Hey, Yuzuki. I've brought a new resident to try out Linza's food.

DM post count: 9

Kirra Yamata

________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas