Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Nightly... Blend? (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Calida had a special place in her blood pusher for fire. it was one of the things that saved her in civisect and mami caught on fire a lot so she put that stuff out a lot! Her lusus watched her carefully and encouraging her to at least try putting together some sort of fire. She had her power that she could use, though she still couldn't control it too well and it only really worked when she was frightened.

She took a deep breath and brought some of the kindling to her mouth. She tried to feel that feeling that caused her skin to burn up and for her to burst into flames. It was difficult at first and she became more and more frustrated. Calida let out an irritated noise and rest the kindling against her cheek as she thought about how to start this fire, maybe she could use one of Mami's feathers? No that was probably illegal for the game.

She was so deep in thought that it wasn't until the smell of smoke hit her senses that she realized the kindling had lit on fire. With a surprised peep, she quickly put the kindling down and began building the fire. That counted didn't it?  
Sami-Fire rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:22 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Wallas wanted to stop by the smoothie booth once more before hitting the other booths. He eyed the different combinations; perhaps a strawberry watermelon smoothie would be his style. It was what he had ordered before (or attempted to). Or a blueberry one? No, apple cinnamon. He needed to diversify and broaden his palette, especially if he was going to give this cooking thing a try. So he placed an order, and...

It was a sea of yogurt. Why this? There was no fruit in here. Did the smoothie trolls hate him because he was a redblood? That might have been it. So many awful smoothies... where did that nice greenblood with the spare smoothies go? She was nice. What a shame.  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sami-Fire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:32 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Wallas also wanted to try the fire test once more. If he was going to be cooking, he might have to stoke his own fires, too. He gathered his sticks, and...

Eventually, a small fire sprung up from his kindling. He wished that it could have been a bit more impressive, but for not having any tools, it wasn't so bad. Good enough.  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm
Sephos Arbola

Sephos found his way, after many harrowing wrong turns, to Nucleo's drink stall. By then, he certainly did need a drink. He staggered over to the counter.

"Nucleo?" Sephos called, "Nucleo? Are you there?" To whoever answered, however, Sephos asked for some juice. Just some juice. Please.

He did not get juice. Instead, he got sugar upon sugar upon sugar, masquerading as a fruit smoothie. Sephos didn't dislike sugar, but it was not what he wanted. It was not what he needed. And it saw him only managing to choke down a single gulp.

"I'll just - wait for him." he coughed out in Eilidh's general direction.

doutei

hobo pixi

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:39 pm
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

The damn sticks again. Keionx kept coming to the booth in the hopes that she would actually manage to set a fire to rule them all, but all she got were piddling cinders. She gave the wet twigs a kick, sending them flying, and then immediately regretting her action. She was on edge - the festivities were coming to an end, the results of the competition were approaching.

Remorsefully, she collected the twigs and returned them to their proper place...  
nepsah rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:26 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

He had tried to get the smoothie attendants attention when she started to hand his drink off to someone else, but apparently she hadn't heard him. Oh well... two more minutes wasn't awful- as long as it was a good smoothie.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:28 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

After finally getting his smoothie he headed over to the fire area and settled down to work on making one. He checked the pile of sticks very carefully to make sure there weren't any squirrels inside them first though. After assuring himself that there were no squirrels he began to work on starting the fire, but only managed a brief amount of smoke. How lame.

Prizes:

tealight candle x2
mason jar

Green Minuet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:22 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Oh my god, I'm so excited to do fills tomorrow. Autumn.  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:25 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Kerras is good with fire!  
Green Minuet rolled 1 100-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:28 pm
My Guess is...

Kerras is guessing gumballs!  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Unaru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:32 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

More straight up yogurt? TWO nights in a row? Serima couldn't hide her dissatisfaction this time. She understood they must be busy, but she decided it might be best to stay away from this booth from now on. Or at the very least send someone else to get the smoothies. She couldn't help but wonder if one of the trolls manning the booth had something against her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:08 am
User Image

Despite disposing of ALL mustard in the nearby vicinity, Xavier just couldn't help himself. Luckily, the poor recipient took it in stride and didn't cause a commotion! Business went smoothly, other than that, with safely constructed campfires and smoothies being delivered without too many complaints!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Micillia
You won a ticket!

DraconicFeline
You won a ticket!

saihen
You won a ticket!

Doutei

cashmeresky rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:38 am
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Invira comes back to the booth, but this time, to make a fire. She cooked with a fire in her hive, but hadn't ever made one outside her fire pit at home. Invira was about to strike her flint when a plate of pineapple goodness was set down. It couldn't hurt to eat one slice, could it?

She skittered over to the plate and immediately became enraptured by the sweet, golden goodness that was a pineapple slice. Invira didn't end up making a fire, but the pineapple sure made her warm and happy in her heart.

nepsah rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:38 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

The person making his smoothie was the mustard man... Deimos watched his movements very carefully. He seemed a little more interested in humming some song than making the smoothie, but at least he didn't get mustard again. And the song wasn't terrible.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:39 am
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Somehow, Deimos had managed to smash his sticks until they were too small to be held any more. Staring at his own hands in confusion, he wondered if maybe he'd just gotten that strong over the course of the week from that stupid bikini bootcamp booth. Clearly that was the reason, how else would he have totally wrecked the watermelon activity?

Prizes:

tealight candle x2
mason jar

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out