Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Bonbon Bonanza! [CLOSED/RP OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
blackbird cake generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 128!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:33 pm
Cerpin 26
Lorata 55
Punkie 103
Opimus 123  
blackbird cake generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:35 pm
Rerolling because i hecked up  

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:36 pm
Aura
Mic
Dou  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:38 pm
Congrats, you all win a ticket! Sorry for the wait!

Yamashii
damage

Unaru
number

KitsuneAura
raffle

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Another day another lilipop. Punkie looked sadly at the lolipop and stuck it in her mouth. Only 3 more days...
Quote:
I'M REACHING FOR THE STARS! MY GUESS IS...!!

Name: Punkie
Number: 158

Quote:
I'M A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE
Name: Punkie
~*~*something special*~*~:
Snowflake: snowflake image!

Micillia rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 3, 5, 3, 5 Total: 24 (6-36)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie grinned as the ribbons fell onto her lap. Each one was one step closer to one of the bobble heads that was her goal.

Stamina: 12/25
Stamina Dmg taken this roll: 3
Damage dealt: 14
Ribbons earned today: 7
Total Ribbons: 58  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara came by to look for Eliade. The yellowblood was there, being useless but pretty like usual. Chiara was in a rather annoyed mood. Somehow she had pissed off Zariah and now his, friend? was coming after her too. It was soo annoying. She wanted to bother someone. Lucky there was an Elidae waiting for her. Lucky Chiara. Chiara took a lolipop, not bothering to even look if it was a looser or winner and licked it seductively. "Hey Elidae! Wow, is everything alright?" Chiara said, faking concern. The blueblood leaned closer, reaching to pet the yellowblood's hair. "Just a sec... youve got something in your hair...." suddenly Chiara stuck the licked lolipop in the yelloblood's hair and laughed, walking away.

blackbird cake

Unaru rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 5, 2, 6 Total: 20 (6-36)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Returning to the booth of candy and wonderment, Fellah was relieved to see the yellowblood was back to manning the booth. He still wasn't sure what he'd say to Kursha the next time he saw him, or if there really was anything to say. Regardless, it was time to whack a papier-mache beast.

Quote:

Name: Opimus Fellah
Number: 89

This thing was unbeatable! Fellah had poured a lot of time into thwacking this monstrosity, and did a decent job, but it seemed as though it was finally getting to be too much.

Stamina: 0/25
Damage: 8 (would be 14 but he dropped to 0 stamina before the last roll)
Ribbons: 35  

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

amicableAggressor rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 6, 5, 2, 3 Total: 22 (6-36)

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Responding to the glib reply with an equally slick response, Kursha got a laugh from the empress. It was what she had expected, and there was always something irritating yet enjoyable about the greenbloods dogged perseverance in keeping up with her own smooth double-talk. Giving a mock-serious nod, she trotted back off to her own stand.

-

It was clear this was a regular booth for Regina - she was back the next night as well. Not looking disappointed at the booth switch-over, she in fact paused in front of the yellowblood after taking her shots at the pinyata. Unwrapping one of the small candies that she had been able to coax from it via the bat and popping it in her mouth, she leaned on the counter and smiled at the girl. She was friends with Vidari, who in turn was someone Regina needed to rely on. Following that logic, she was important to the empress, in a way. At least enough to put her face up on the wall of watched trolls, with a name below. "Well hey there. You look familiar - haven't I seen you before?"

blackbird cake
time to chat up booth troll number two

Quote:

Start stamina: 12
1, 5, -4 stamina, 5 dmg
6, 5, -0 stamina, 10 dmg
2, 3 -2 stamina, 3 dmg

Stamina: 6
Dmg: 18 yeahh YEAHH flexes

KitsuneAura rolled 1 100-sided dice: 85 Total: 85 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:29 pm
Quote:

Name: Lorata Gorgos
Number: 100

Lorata didn't even look towards the pinata when she came in this time, half afraid that it might still be staring. Instead she gave Elidae the usual little wave and made her way over to put in her guess for the stars. Then it was right to the luckypop draw where she found yet another fail-

OH! Oh this was a top tier prize! Smile starting to return, she bounced over to the counter to collect her prize, an adorably shiny keychain. She was still making progress. This was okay.

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Doutei rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 5, 2, 6, 2 Total: 20 (6-36)

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:19 pm
Stamina: 11/25
Damage: 12
Ribbons: 20

'Is she here?' Once again the oddly disguised troll came by, secretly looking to get a glance at Elidae. He hurried to play one of the booth games to not seem like he was oddly loitering and gave the pinata a good walloping. He didn't have much time though and seemed to be a bit nervous before leaving.

Quote:

Name: Nucleo
Number: 118  
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 85 Total: 85 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:49 pm
Stryke actually paused when he came across Elidae's booth. He recognized her almost instantly. Curious, the other troll moved closer as he inspect the setup she had. Pursing his lips slightly he quickly glanced over the information about what to do. Looking over the candy treats, his fingers glided over to a plucking a sucker from the rack. It was a blue one, which he inspected the sticker on. Squinting at it slightly he noted the fact it said he'd won something? Surprising he blinked as he pocketed his sucker.

"Evening...mind if I get one of the moon keychains?" He asked with a small polite smile, showing his proof of claim after fishing the sucker out again. Understanding she might be busy..he quietly grabbed a slip of paper and pencil to fill out for the guessing game. Pursing his lips the lowblood mused what to select, before carefully scribbling down his numbers and slipping the note into

Quote:

Name: Daquan Brandr (Stryke Nvrmor)
Number: 136

blackbird cake.
no rush if you are busy uwu/

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Taki-di rolled 100-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:38 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Nictor found his way back to the ribbon and candy booth, as he saw it as, glitter fluttering off him as he walked. Clutched in his hands was honey sweetened coffee,which while not great, was passable as a drink. As per the rules, he could get another sucker off the lollipop wall and another prize. Bloodfest was actually turning out rather nice.

Meandering over and dodging away from other trolls, only stumbling slightly at every high blood he passed, Nictor plucked his sweet off the rack, casting glitter with every movement.

Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 30 Total: 30 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:42 pm
Quote:
• 30-69 •xxxLow tier prize! Hey, its something, right?!

Nictor Sabbat

Walking over to the prize selection, feeling much less tense about the friendly looking yelloblood than he had about the dangerous greenblood from yesterday. He still hoped he wasn't too worthy of note or bother though.

Glancing at his number, Nictor found he was barely within prize range! With that clsoe call, he glanced over the prizes. His fingers itched for a paper flower, but after the coffee he'd just had, the big rainbow lollipop was too hard to ignore. The candy would be good to help cleanse the bitterness from his mouth when he'd finished the drink.

His lollipop got glitter on it almost immediately though, making him second guess his plans. Considering how to get all the glitter off, he backed away from the front of the booth.

Obtained: User Image User Image  

Taki-di

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:00 pm
Sephos Arbola

Sephos approached the booth tentatively. It seemed pleasant enough, but Sephos was at his limit for bloodfest things at this point, and he was learning that pleasant did not always mean... pleasant. He looked for the symbol, and determined that this was where he was supposed to go.

"Hey!" he said, waving over a yellowblood troll, "This is for you!"

He brandished a neatly wrapped bouquet at her.

User Image

Errand done, he dared to look around her booth. It was... not bad. She even had a game like Eridias, except with gumballs instead of chocolates. And without the purpleblood threatening to smush his cheeks.

He scribbled down his name and guess, and put it in the box for it...

Quote:

Name: Sephos Arbola
Number: 134

blackbird cake

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out