Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] Breaking and Entering 103 - Conclusion p.9! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 2 Total: 9 (3-18)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:21 pm
As they kept trying to beat the poof locked box into submission, Crimson had the brilliance to try yet another tactic. Using blood magic on it to see if rust would do anything.
Fun fact- it did nothing except get blood into the lock and make it gross and disgusting. Their familiar was not pleased with the wasted blood. Or that fact that you know, Crimson had tools for a reason. And oh by the by, blood magic didn't work that way.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 3 Total: 13 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:28 pm
Actually, blood magic could, but Crimson's familiar wasn't going to tell them that. The demon contract didn't say he had to the tell the reaper anything else asked. Because one could form a perfect key from blood to use but noooo that would be too logical and Crimson was.. Well. They made things more complicated than things had to be.
It kept the entertainment going some days at least.

(At 7)  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 5 Total: 8 (3-18)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:30 pm
As the black box opened with a satisfying click, the reaper had shown off the treasure inside only to rush to grab another box and try to duplicate the success. Their familiar sighed and just hoped there would be less attempts to pry it open.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 3 Total: 10 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:31 pm
There was an attempt to not resort to prying but alas, it was short lived. Much like the familiars enthusiasm for being partnered with the blood mage known as Crimson.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Kenner Baehl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:05 am
Throughout the lesson—or lack of a lesson as the case might have been—Kenner had been minding his own business, locking up a handful of new boxes with slightly more valuable prizes in them, at least by the standards of some. When a decent number of students had unlocked a decent number of boxes (or had at least made the attempt), he raised his hands and called them all back to where they had begun.

"Good job, everyone! Whenever you think you've learned something, class is done. If you want to stick around and get something for your trouble though, I've put some unhatched minipets in boxes that look like this, if you want to break 'em free." He held up a small, red box with a yellow lock.

"If you're not staying, you're free to go. You can keep the stuff you found in the other boxes you unlocked too." He raised a fist out to his side at about the level of his chin, dropping it slowly after he let out a mildly sarcastic huzzah.

Quote:
Sorry about the wait! There was Dragon Aging and me dropping my laptop from like an 8 foot height and spazzing out and just general weekend laziness, but I have combined the last two parts of the class to make up for it! Thank you for your patience and thank you for coming!

Points for this class are as follows:
  • One RP point for participating in at least one round (including the opening) and posting at least 800 words.
  • An additional one RP point for participating in two rounds with 800 words. So you could count the opening introductions and the rolling bit, or the previous rolling bit and this next rolling bit, or the opening and this exiting part. Any two sections between Kenner posts. (Ask me if this isn't clear! <3)
  • Another additional one RP point for getting 15 treasure points.
    You may earn a total of three RP points for this class!

The success sum for normal boxes has been reduced to 8 for anyone who still needs to get more unlocked! The rules for opening them have been copied and modified below for clarity:

Roll 3d6 per post. If the total of all three dice is 8 or higher, you have succeeded in picking the lock on your current box. If you participated in either Breaking and Entering 101 or Breaking and Entering 102 you only have to roll an 7 or higher to open the lock. If you participated in both, you only need a 6.

• You may use the total of the first two dice to determine what you find inside (but you don't have to! You can make up the stuff you find, as long as it's small and mostly useless.)

2: a jeweled frog
    3: a phony emerald
    4: a pair of glow in the dark shoelaces
    5: a jeweled frog
    6: a phony ruby
    7: a jeweled frog
    8: a phony diamond
    9: a jeweled frog
    10: a phony amethyst
    11: a jeweled frog
    12: a carrot

• The value of the third die should be added to all third die values from every post where you successfully pick a lock. This sum is your treasure points. ICly, your character(s) would determine how close they are to the required 15 by weighing their treasure on Kenner's scale, and you may choose to RP them doing so if you choose.

If you would like to try for a minipet, the initial sum of your three dice must be 14 or higher to unlock a red box! You may only win one. Please quote Smerdle with your minisite username if you are successful!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No new participants, please!

If you have any questions at all, PM Smerdle!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:06 am
Check the post above!

Eight

Yayoi

Steal

Rikku Takanashi

PhiferWolf

Bloodlust Dante

baby_gwing

Amasis

Seiana_ZI

iStoleYurVamps

Rathurue

Cheekiebirdiee

hanging gallow

Kenner Baehl

Rathurue rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 6 Total: 12 (3-18)

Rathurue

Alien Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:20 am
After they all done with the locks (or actually, got kinda bored tinkering with it), the teacher said the class was done, the (fake) treasures needed to be collected for future classes and they can make friends with minis that is locked inside the red-colored boxes with lips print on it. Mahlan want to protest for animal cruelty, but she changed her mind and just looked to the pile of boxes, finding a red-colored one like what the teacher shows them. A simple talk will do nothing...action speaks louder than word!

Lockpicking

Picking Attempt: Mini box 1 (fail)
Treasure Gained: 0
Total Treasure: 18

Steal rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 4 Total: 12 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:04 am
Smerdle
Can we only try for the mini box once? Once per student?

Shiki stepped over to one of the smaller boxes and jammed a pick into the lock, frowning a bit. His attention was a tad divided between the soft tail he still wanted to hug and the box though. Though he heard a couple of tumblers click, the box didn't open, the lock stayed in place. What a poor showing.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:18 am
Steal
Smerdle
Can we only try for the mini box once? Once per student?

(( You may only win once per player, but you can try as many times as you like! ))  
Steal rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 6 Total: 15 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:27 am
Keen chuckled softly and headed to a red box, she flipped through her picks and started to work on the fancy lock, thinking of the stuff she picked up. None of it was anything she would need. But a new pet, maybe.

CLICK

Hah! It paid off, all her hard work and she made it through the lock. Twirling the yellow lock on her finger she walked over to the teacher and bowed. "Thank you sir, I think I learned a lot." She handed him the scareling sitting book she had found. "I think you need this, in case you have to watch Rabbit again."

Smerdle
Keen wins! SN: Steal

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Cheekiebirdiee rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 4 Total: 12 (3-18)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:26 pm
Aoe Shiki. Tavi just grinned down upon introduction and pinched the tip of the ear again before release. Cute. "M'Tavi. You can totally call me that, or amazing." He snickered a little to himself before the instructor spoke up and attention moved away from the warm weight on tails. Listening a bit of a frown was tossed towards the last place he had seen Helki, where had that wolf gone?

New boxes were presented and luckily for Tavi the boil around his tails got successfully sidetracked. A careful slip away and the kitsune moved to try one of the red boxes himself before slipping all together away from the class and back to his dorm. Sneakily taking the tool kit with him unless the teacher noticed, then he would pretend to have not noticed and returned the kit before leaving.

Steal
He's a cutie! If you ever feel like playing with Tavi again let me know!

baby_gwing
Tavi's heading ooout

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:04 pm
Cheekiebirdiee
Aoe Shiki. Tavi just grinned down upon introduction and pinched the tip of the ear again before release. Cute. "M'Tavi. You can totally call me that, or amazing." He snickered a little to himself before the instructor spoke up and attention moved away from the warm weight on tails. Listening a bit of a frown was tossed towards the last place he had seen Helki, where had that wolf gone?

New boxes were presented and luckily for Tavi the boil around his tails got successfully sidetracked. A careful slip away and the kitsune moved to try one of the red boxes himself before slipping all together away from the class and back to his dorm. Sneakily taking the tool kit with him unless the teacher noticed, then he would pretend to have not noticed and returned the kit before leaving.

Steal
He's a cutie! If you ever feel like playing with Tavi again let me know!

The tails had left. Shiki sighed a bit and looked around, nothing else caught his eye so he skipped off to find something or someone to play with. "Tavi.. Tavi Tails!" He would have to meet him again.

(the Shiki cuddle toy is always up for fun. I think he will love the attention.)  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Rathurue rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 1 Total: 9 (3-18)

Rathurue

Alien Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:47 pm
...or at least that's how it progressed in Mahlan's imagination. The box was secured with even better lock than the ones she has managed to open...what is this type of lock called again? Magnetic?

"Sorry little one, I can't help you." Mahlan put back the mini-filled box into the pile, hoping someboil with power over magnetism can open it, and looked for another box to open.
Lockpicking

Picking Attempt: Mini box 2 (???)

Rathurue rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6 Total: 9 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:48 pm
...somehow, it turned from 'freeing the minis' to 'finding the lock easy enough to pick' again. When did it happened? Groaned Mah, putting another red box into the 'I can't unlock this' pile.

Lockpicking

Picking Attempt: Mini box 3 (???)

Rathurue

Alien Abductee

Rathurue rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 4 Total: 7 (3-18)

Rathurue

Alien Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:05 am
Rathurue
...somehow, it turned from 'freeing the minis' to 'finding the lock easy enough to pick' again. When did it happened? Groaned Mah, putting another red box into the 'I can't unlock this' pile.

Lockpicking

Picking Attempt: Mini box 3 (???)

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items