Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - February is Intelligence! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:23 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Londyn Kemuri
Link to Teepee: [x]

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Londyn smiles at you, till he hears what this months questions are about. he seems to get lost in thought. He avoids answering your question, until you awkwardly move on to the next.

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? A deep breath is given in reply, as if you wound him with your question. The vanilla swirl of smoke that is his hair, begins to whip around wildly. "I.." he closes his eyes, again not answering the question further.

What do you think true bravery is? Finally, it seems he's about to answer this, your third question. As he opens his eyes, a fat tear escapes. "True bravery, would be being able to protect the ones you love." A deep hurt is expressed in his family, for perhaps someone he couldn't protect. He walks away, before saying anything further.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:13 am
Owner's Name: [Eskimo]
Participating Soquili: Octobre
Link to Teepee: [link]

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? "Courageous?" Octobre echos, as if testing an unfamiliar word. After a pause she replies, "I suppose running away can be considered courageous...given the right circumstances." She seems to allude to a particular event, or even several, but offers no more on the subject.

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? Octobre seems to consider this plainly. "No," she drawls, musing. Her eyes glance overhead, and then down to the horizon. There is something serious in her sourceless gaze. "No..." she murmurs quietly.

What do you think true bravery is? "I've always imagined it as something like...not being afraid to do what you feel is best," Octobre offers. "But I'm not sure that's what most people think it is," she adds, glancing elsewhere.

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:18 am
Owner's Name: Deejaye
Participating Soquili: Taranis
Link to Teepee: here

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Taranis smiled. "Hard to say... Perhaps finding the courage to admit my love for my mate - my brother made me doubt myself from prior experiences, so...I just struggled with finding the right time. Nidawi is so sweet and strong; makes me think I don't deserve her, sometimes."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "Of course I have. Without hesitation. Anytime I've seen someone that needed help," he said, smiling. "Bravery - courage... That's what my family embodies, and so of course."

What do you think true bravery is? "True bravery is being honorable and strong - to understand chivalry. To not act on your urges or on what benefits you, but rather what helps the whole."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:26 am
Owner's Name: Deejaye
Participating Soquili: Iggy Jenkins
Link to Teepee: here

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? "I've decided to leave my home and go on an adventure to slay walkers and evil doers and all that!" she said, grinning.

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "Of course I have! Once, a small colt was about to be attacked by a mean kalona and I swooped in and scared off the kalona and defended the colt!" she said, though she made a small, nervous laugh. For some reason, you think she's probably lying.

What do you think true bravery is? The small usdia tried to make some fierce battle-cry roar. "True bravery?! Who do you take me for?! I AM BRAVERY!!" she exclaimed proudly, puffing out her chest.

all my ponies are secretly liars i think

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:07 pm
Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl
Participating Soquili: Imperio
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done?
8D "I ONCE FOUGHT OFF A TREE." Imperio nods his head up and down rapidly in excitement. "I RESCUED THE GREAT PRINCESS KEAHI FROM THE TREE OF EVIL AND DOOM AND BAD STUFF." Imperio continues bobbing his head up and down, his legs skittering excited all over the place.

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else?
"URM." Imperio scrunches his face up in deep though, his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth in contemplation. "Maybe....not??"

What do you think true bravery is?
"Fighting off dangerous monsters and attacking bushes and evil evil alien glowsticks! To save Keahi! And other peoples!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:11 pm
Participating Soquili: Invictus

Invictus looks downcast, his head dropping so his black bangs cover his normally brilliant eyes. "I-I," he stoped and licks his lips for a moment before looking despondently to the side and avoiding eye contact. "I guess I don't really know."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else?
"Urm," he starts. "Definitely not. Yeah. Definitely not."

Invictus gets a contemplateive look in his eyes before drooping a little bit. "I guess," he says, "true bravery is...being true to yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks or wants or cares."

Teh Cheryl

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:14 pm
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Hippocampus
Link to Teepee: xXx

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Hippo thought on it a bit. He really wasn't sure, "I think that the most courageous thing I've done... Is to grab a piece of coral that I REALLY liked from near a dangerous looking cliff." He nodded. "It wasn't anything heroic... But I really liked that coral..."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? Slowly he drifted up and down as he thought on that. "I don't think I have. Probably not on purpose. Once when my parents where not looking where they were going I pushed them out of the way of a rock tumbling off a cliff..." He nodded. "I was pretty young when it happened..."

What do you think true bravery is? Hippo tilted his head a bit, slowly moving his tail. "I think... That... In order to be brave, you need to know how to react to almost any situation." He nodded concisely. "It's important to know what to do after all!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:26 pm
Participating Soquili: Sounansha

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Soun thought on it for a bit, "Probably standing up for myself and leaving home." He nodded a bit sullenly.

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? He nodded slowly, "I actually do that whenever I can help someone and if that is what's needed." He stood looking rather sure of himself.

What do you think true bravery is? Soun thought on this a bit. Wanting to decide the right words to use before speaking. "I think that true bravery is only needed when the right time calls for it. When true bravery is needed, the person won't know that they are doing it. That they are showing it. They will simply react."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:32 pm
Participating Soquili: Lillith

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Lillith looked a bit startled by the question, but slowly answered it. "I don't think I've done anything too courageous... I don't think I've really had the chance?"

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? She tilted her head a bit, "I really haven't had the chance to do something like that. I wander a lot, but I don't think I come across any terribly dangerous things on the way."

What do you think true bravery is? Lillith looked up at the sky a bit, settling back on her haunches. "I'm not sure... I think that some Soquili are born with it... And others simply aren't." She nodded to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:45 pm
Participating Soquili: Dragonfly

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Dragonfly giggled loudly and stamped his hooves. "Of COURSE I do courageous things all the time! I save all kinds of damsels in distress and fight dragons on the regular!"

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? He snorted in a rather stuck up way, "Of course. Who doesn't put themselves in harms way when they are saving others left and right!"

What do you think true bravery is? Dragonfly was kind of caught of guard for this question. "I am really not sure..." This is the first time he didn't seem to decide to divulge a story. He simply didn't know how to answer.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Participating Soquili: Veraç Lili Protecció

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Veraç slowly moved his tail back and forth a bit. "I haven't done anything as courageous as my father, but I do help him keep the herd safe. Help him collect things for the herd as well. I think that's the best thing I've done." He was satisfied with his answer.

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? Tapping his hoof a bit, he breathed heavily, "I have not. Though given the chance my father has trained me in the proper techniques to defend not only myself, but anyone else who may need it!"

What do you think true bravery is? Veraç smiled a bit, "I think that true bravery is standing up and protecting what you believe in."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:09 am
Participating Soquili: Eury

Eury hums, contemplatively and returns a little, coy smile. "Well, that's an interesting question, hmm~?" She continues to smile but doesn't say more.

"Oh," she says, amused. "Well, that would be telling, wouldn't it?" She looks up from beneath her lashes, a slow secretive smile.

Eury flutters her wings a little, spreading out the feathers as she idly brushes off dust from her leg. She watches carefully out of the corner of her eye as she brushes her nose against her leg but doesn't speak.

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:43 am
Participating Soquili: Ayame

Ayame looked up, eyes wide and blinked slowly. "I left home! All on my own!" She smiled, sweetly, mischievously. "Mama and Papa were so mad, but I wanted to see the world!"

Ayame shook her head back and forth in a negative. "Nope! But that does sound quite exciting!"

Ayame practically vibrated in excitement. "Adventure! Action! Rescuing...damsels?" She stopped, tilting her head to the side for a moment as she thought about that. "Rescuing...everyone!" she amended with another smile, wide-eyed but brimming with enthusiasm.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:48 am
Participating Soquili: Cera

"Oh!" Cera said, surprised at the question. "Oh, I don't really know..." She trailed off, embarrassed and a light blush dusting her cheeks. "I stood up to someone once," she recalled, tentatively. "She was being mean to the flowers..."

Cera looked down, despondently. "I have not," she said, quietly. "But I hope that I would if I needed to, one day."

"I think," Cera starts, eyes glazing over in thought for a moment before she comes back to herself. "I think bravery is standing up for someone else or yourself even when you are scared. I think it's...doing what you think is right." She ducks her head, trailing off into almost a whisper and letting her long mane fall into her eyes.

Teh Cheryl

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:59 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: xue Fang
Link to Teepee: teepee

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? " Surviving on my own. I grew up in a herd that was while not affectionate to outside soq was very affectionate to herd members within the family. When my herd was wiped out I had to learn how to survive alone."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? Often, I've protected young foals many times and would fight to the death to protect my cousins.

What do you think true bravery is? Fighting against your instincts to do something you know is right and just.

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff