Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
| Araucana's Pairs & Plots | Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:21 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Araucana
Hey guys! I'd like to enter these pairs in my CC this month, is this okay? <3

hybridic
Owner Usernames: Araucana & hybridic
Your Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other person's Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Growing or Adult Only? Adult
Edited or Unedited? Edited
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? Nope!
Legendary blessing? Will get one if chosen.
Newbie sack? -x-cin-cin-x-
Throwback info: Dreamflower.
Additional Notes: <3

Cynnybun
Hey dear! I was wondering if you might be okay with no throwbacks for this pair? I worry that with so many various colours and patterns, we might not get the full effect of just how perfect they are one on one. What do you think? Their children of course will have access to all Vow's throwbacks for their own eventual children so you'd still have a chance to get in on those genes. c:

Owner Usernames: Araucana & Cynnybun
Other person's Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Throwback info: None.

Aric Val
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Aric Val
Newbie sack? SilverLutz
Throwback info: Watch the Skies, Lost & Weirdwood.

Tiarana
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Tiarana
Newbie sack? Kaluna Skunk
Throwback info: Fall to Pieces.

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Owner Usernames: Araucana & The Cake Mage of Sheep
Newbie sack? SilverLutz
Throwback info: Watch the Skies & Swamp Song.
Absolutely! Harper & I got picked last month (I think) so they might not have much chance this month. I can post in December if they're not picked.

Ohh you have a good point! I might reconsider another two pairs for my last two then and then I will post them up in December? OHOHOH was that Liquorice's breeding?? I am so keen to see! And Watch is a very eager grandma to be! Would love to RP a family reunion. <3

hybridic
Owner Usernames: Araucana & hybridic
Throwback info: Dreamflower.

I will put these two in next month instead if you're still down for them!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:46 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep

hybridic

Actually never mind I will still add them in this month! A double check at who wasn't down for a breeding from last month and it was actually September you guys were picked from, so you'd be good for this month! Actually it's more likely they get skipped because I've received so many kin lately, has been crazy! O: But yes, I'll post up Fish Bones and Clove and will wait to hear back about Watch the Skies and Silver Tree.  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:33 pm
Araucana
The Cake Mage of Sheep

hybridic

Actually never mind I will still add them in this month! A double check at who wasn't down for a breeding from last month and it was actually September you guys were picked from, so you'd be good for this month! Actually it's more likely they get skipped because I've received so many kin lately, has been crazy! O: But yes, I'll post up Fish Bones and Clove and will wait to hear back about Watch the Skies and Silver Tree.

Sorry for the delay! I've actually gotta check on something with Silver Tree, he may be otherwise occupied at the moment....so if you don't mind holding off for this month, that'd be great!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:57 pm
hybridic
Sorry for the delay! I've actually gotta check on something with Silver Tree, he may be otherwise occupied at the moment....so if you don't mind holding off for this month, that'd be great!
No worries, let me know when I'd be free try for them again, if you'd still like to pair them! No rush though. <33  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:53 pm
thyPOPE
Owner Usernames: Araucana & thyPOPE
Edited or Unedited? CC
Newbie sack? Ruler of Everything
Throwback info: Caress-of-Breeze.
Additional Notes: Will edit in Olden's mato.pe page when he gets one!

How's this? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:02 pm
Araucana

Ahhhh it looks fantastic <33 Also, Caress-of-Breeze is a wonderful throwback to pick emotion_kirakira  

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:08 pm
thyPOPE
Ahhhh it looks fantastic <33 Also, Caress-of-Breeze is a wonderful throwback to pick emotion_kirakira

Awesome! And yusshh, I knew I wanted to keep throwbacks simple if any at all and was very happy to find such a pretty coloured doe in Soothe's throwbacks, I just love her purple and know her white won't be too intrusive on the original appeal of the pair. *u*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:16 pm
Araucana

Awesome! And yusshh, I knew I wanted to keep throwbacks simple if any at all and was very happy to find such a pretty coloured doe in Soothe's throwbacks, I just love her purple and know her white won't be too intrusive on the original appeal of the pair. *u*
Y-yeah I've gotta say that purple is one of my favorites, and I'm really pleased that you picked someone simple because she goes with the pair really well quq Soft pretty pastels!  

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:28 am
Araucana
The Cake Mage of Sheep

hybridic

Sounds good. If needed would you be able to do blessing? I think we'd planned for him to bless her but I've been feeling ehh lately. Tho, maybe if we start it now and save it for when they're picked might work?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:40 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Araucana

Sounds good. If needed would you be able to do blessing? I think we'd planned for him to bless her but I've been feeling ehh lately. Tho, maybe if we start it now and save it for when they're picked might work?
We can definitely start slowly chipping away at the blessing RP now! If we don't get picked this month, we can just go completely at our own pace, if we do get picked we can just wrap it up quickly on top of what we've already played out. Would you like me to start? (not that I can this morning but hopefully at the end of the day)

Otherwise, I would be totally fine to seek a blessing myself! No worries at all. <3  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:06 pm
Araucana
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Araucana

We can definitely start slowly chipping away at the blessing RP now! If we don't get picked this month, we can just go completely at our own pace, if we do get picked we can just wrap it up quickly on top of what we've already played out. Would you like me to start? (not that I can this morning but hopefully at the end of the day)

Otherwise, I would be totally fine to seek a blessing myself! No worries at all. <3

I don't even remember what we'd plotted out. But I'm good for doing one together. Would you start please? Whenever is fine, I'll tag back as soon as I can. Also feel free to poke me if I don't. My forgetfulness gets worse when I'm sick.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:51 am
It's that time again! Checking permissions and preferences, how are these forms?

Baneful
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Baneful
Legendary blessing? Will get!
Throwback info: None this time!
Additional notes: *o*

Lirilei
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Lirilei
Throwback info: They have none.
Additional notes: >w<

Jynk
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Jynk
Legendary blessing? Please link. Will get!
Throwback info: Skullfetcher & Bring in the Night.
Additional notes: *w*

Moonstone Dazzle
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Moonstone Dazzle
Growing or Adult Only?
Newbie sack? None.
Throwback info: Albatross.
Additional notes: ;u;

Owner Usernames: Araucana & Moonstone Dazzle
Legendary blessing? Please link. Will get!
Newbie sack? None.
Throwback info: Skullfetcher.
Additional notes:*u*

Lately I've been feeling keen on less throwbacks to focus on the pair at hand but if you have any others you'd like added in I'll be happy to! Also Moon, let me know if you want me to add a newbie, otherwise will leave without. <3  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:54 am
Araucana

Looks good. Just so you know, you don't have to ask me for permission. Once I give it, you always have it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:55 am
Jynk
Looks good. Just so you know, you don't have to ask me for permission. Once I give it, you always have it.
Same goes to you dear! Mostly I just forgot what we've discussed via throwbacks etc so like to double check before posting! <33  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:56 am
Araucana
Jynk
Same goes to you dear! Mostly I just forgot what we've discussed via throwbacks etc so like to double check before posting! <33

Your cc entry, your decisions. :3  
Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces