Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
☆ We'll Answer Your Questions Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:24 pm
NorRainForest

As far as I know you can´t find such things in a normal gold shop, but you have to find them on the Marketplace biggrin They range in price, but there you can find various sorts! You can find a bundle like Sweet Talker where you get 8 different mouths to customize your avi, so try having a look around and see what you can find biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:15 am
Madeleine Heilburg
NorRainForest

You're not supposed to offer anything in return to the NSTG Treasurer ^^
It´s a way for newbies to get something to start them on their journey on Gaia, or if they have an active quest thread, to help them get some gold to buy they stuff they quest for biggrin
It´s pretty much just a kind donation for you ^^

Oh, lol OK. I thought I should offer a token piece of gold or something.
Thank you for your help!

Medievalia2000

Phantom

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:21 am
NorRainForest
Madeleine Heilburg
NorRainForest

You're not supposed to offer anything in return to the NSTG Treasurer ^^
It´s a way for newbies to get something to start them on their journey on Gaia, or if they have an active quest thread, to help them get some gold to buy they stuff they quest for biggrin
It´s pretty much just a kind donation for you ^^

Oh, lol OK. I thought I should offer a token piece of gold or something.
Thank you for your help!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:39 am
As far as I know you can´t find such things in a normal gold shop, but you have to find them on the Marketplace biggrin They range in price, but there you can find various sorts! You can find a bundle like Sweet Talker where you get 8 different mouths to customize your avi, so try having a look around and see what you can find biggrin

Ok, thanks! I was wondering about that! I'll have a look on the Market place! You are very helpful! heart  

Medievalia2000

Phantom

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:52 am
NorRainForest

No problem! Only happy to help a much as I can biggrin
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, we are always happy to help and guide fellow gaians ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:32 am
Well, I guess not. It's not accepting my acceptance even when I offer a token piece of gold. I don't know why I'm having trouble with it. I have done trades before and it always worked.

Oh! I see! I'm still getting used to the site. It just took a little time! Lol, now I am going to the topic to thank the admins! This gift is going to be a huge help!  

Medievalia2000

Phantom

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:30 pm
Hi! I am seeing, after the "Day of the Overload", that The Newbie Help and Assistance Guild is no longer listed on my list of Guilds to which I am a member. This is the first time since Gaia almost went offline that I have checked my Guilds because of family matters. I'm not exactly a newbie but not yet 2 months old. I'd like to stay a member. I'm not sure if I still am or not since I had such difficulties getting to the forums. Maybe that is just because things are still slow after the overload problem? I'm really hoping I'm still a member.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:32 pm
NorRainForest
Hi! I am seeing, after the "Day of the Overload", that The Newbie Help and Assistance Guild is no longer listed on my list of Guilds to which I am a member. This is the first time since Gaia almost went offline that I have checked my Guilds because of family matters. I'm not exactly a newbie but not yet 2 months old. I'd like to stay a member. I'm not sure if I still am or not since I had such difficulties getting to the forums. Maybe that is just because things are still slow after the overload problem? I'm really hoping I'm still a member.

Well I guess I am still a member since this topic posted but this Guild does not show up on the page with my Guilds on it. How can I get that fixed, please?  

Medievalia2000

Phantom

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:22 pm
    Hey Nor! If you're able to post here, it means you're still a member; our guild settings have it so that only members can post here, so you're good. 3nodding

If you want to check the list of the guilds you're a part of, click here!

NorRainForest
    NorRainForest

Well I guess I am still a member since this topic posted but this Guild does not show up on the page with my Guilds on it. How can I get that fixed, please?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:33 pm
Ebania
    Hey Nor! If you're able to post here, it means you're still a member; our guild settings have it so that only members can post here, so you're good. 3nodding

If you want to check the list of the guilds you're a part of, click here!

NorRainForest
    NorRainForest

Thanks Ebania. The Guild was listed on that page, it's how I got in. I didn't see it on the Guilds page...because I didn't check page 2. Lol, someone kick me! Sorry to be a bother over nothing.  

Medievalia2000

Phantom

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:49 pm
    Not at all! That's what we're here for. emotion_hug

NorRainForest
    Thanks Ebania. The Guild was listed on that page, it's how I got in. I didn't see it on the Guilds page...because I didn't check page 2. Lol, someone kick me! Sorry to be a bother over nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:08 am
xKisuke
Is there such another way earning gold fast than exchanging money to gaia cash then to gold?

Hi there ^_^
I have never spent real money on gaia. I make my gold by playing Lake kindred and zomg. Vending is faster of course but I'm not really good at it sweatdrop  

natsumi_bianca

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:17 am
Hi, Ebania! How do I go about contributing to the dumpster dive?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:30 am
    Go to your Inventory, click on an item, and then press "Donate." 3nodding

NorRainForest

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:06 pm
Ebania
    Go to your Inventory, click on an item, and then press "Donate." 3nodding

NorRainForest

Thank you Ebania!  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces