Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Remmington Estate ((Accepting: Need Males)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:56 pm
Angelbeats123

Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

User Image

Airy couldn't help being interested in all the noise and chaos coming from Locke's room. But when she came out into the hallway, she looked at his eyes and hesitated. There seemed to be a hint of fun there, which is something she's never seen before. She paused for a moment longer then continued to hang out in the hallway just outside of his room, listening to his complaints about being attacked with girls.

She didn't want to participate. This is Locke and their moment, and it doesn't belong to her. But there's no law against observing and the girl near Locke is pretty too, but not quite as doll-like as Salem. She smiled a little and thought of long sunsets and the hundreds of dolls that used to surround her. But this was a very long time ago. And right now it looks as though she's still here in the background watching time pass by. For a moment she wondered if she'd ever be forgiven and brought back home. Regardless, looking at their smiling faces made her happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:23 pm
(Sorry guys. I'm on my phone. I'm at my friend's house so I'm not gonna be able to respond for a little while.)

As the two of them planned out the 'date', Harper lost all hope in convincing them to let her do something else. She looked at Salem and sighed. "That's not..." She started to say, cutting herself short. What was the point in trying to stop this now? Harper looked back at Jay with a furrow brow. Funny?! How could this be funny? It was frustrating... "What're yo--" She was cut off by Jay lifting her up and carrying her off to Locke. "J-James!! Put me down!" She kicked her feet, squirming as she tried to free herself from off his shoulder. "Stop it! this isn't funny!!" She continued her protest. But, of course, there was no stopping him now. She let out a high pitched squeal as she was tossed in Locke's direction. On one hand, she was glad he'd caught her otherwise the fall would've hurt. On the other hand... She would've rather fallen to the floor than to have to face him. This was so humiliating!! Why her and why him? She looked up at Locke. "S-sorry." Why was she apologizing? Not like she could help being thrown. After he'd let go of her, she glared at Jay. "At least warn me before you pick me up..."

Ryan Kaimono
[]

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:36 pm
Nerdy Oatmeal

(You're good, no worries. I work quite a bit so I completely understand)

User Image

Locke looked down at the little human as she tried to apologize. "This isn't your fault, he threw you." He pointed out and then looked her over. "My name is Locke, wish we could have met before you were thrust at me." He teased and held out a hand to shake hers. It was a little awkward thanks to how close they already were, but he could tell she was embarrassed. He wouldn't typically care about that, but she isn't a fighter. If she was strong and could fight then this would have gone entirely differently. But she's the kind of person that needs someone to help her from time to time.

Locke doesn't hate that in a person.

Granted, it does mean his idle amusement for Jay isn't quite as happy as it was before. He's too strong to be pulling pranks on girls, especially pranks that involve putting them in uncomfortable positions. Usually he's not one to take the morale high ground, he definitely doesn't give enough
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:47 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

OnlyHereForYou

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem giggled as Jay picked up Harper and brought her to Locke.She followed and watched as Jay threw Harper.She couldn't help but laugh but felt shivers thinking she wouldn't be caught. She sighed in relief when Harper was caught, she looked over and noticed Airy."Oh Hey Airy, come to join the fun!"She said with a smile.She looked back over Harper and Locke then poked Jay."I think you might of started something between them."She said with a chuckle.

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:07 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay saw that the two seemed to get along swimmingly. He could tell the look in his eyes for her was different from what he gave him. Seemed like some of the hostility that flowed off him started to recede a little bit. Jay was going to sigh in relief till it seemed both of them were giving him an eerie hatred towards him. Scratching the back of his head, Jay gave out a half hearted laugh before looking over to Airy. He hadn't seen the girl but didn't expect her to be so short. She was almost half his size so greeting her felt awkward.

Jay had to squat down to a sitting position to put out his hand for her to shake. So this is the girl you were talking about Locke, she does kinda look like shes important. Anyways- Hi I'm James but everyone calls me Jay! What's your name? Oh and I'm not squatting down to you to make fun, I just don't want to make you strain your neck He said with a smile. This girl seemed a bit off, anyone could tell that at first glance but he decided not to say anything about it. Jay figured that if he waited long enough the answers he was looking for would show themselves.

♈I'll write it how I please...♈

Mood:
Happy
Thinking:
Well she's unique...

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:25 pm
Ryan Kaimono

User Image

Airy didn't expect to be noticed, but when Salem called for her, she didn't come. She just stood there silently watching the exchange. Her eyes were wide with wonder but something else too. When the taller man who was talking to Locke earlier came over, she didn't know what to do, especially when he began talking about her like she wasn't there. Then again, that's something she's used to. It's been happening since the moment she woke up in that bed of white.

She took his hand but didn't shake it, and instead looked at his strong fingers and observed the way his muscles flexed when he moved. "I'm not important, that would be too easy." She murmured but then looked up and smiled, her eyes were a bit unfocused but her voice wasn't when she spoke louder. "My name is Airy, it's nice to meet someone like you. I don't think I ever have before." She pointed out and released his hand.

The feeling of his essence didn't leave her, and she appreciated that. He has the sense of a protector around him, which is something she admires. Locke is the same to a degree but he requires something in exchange. Jay doesn't seem to. She took a step back and laced her fingers together behind her back. This is all entertaining for the moment, but could this same scene entertain her for the rest of eternity. She hoped so.  

OnlyHereForYou

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image
Harper Bennett
▝▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▘

Harper sighed with relief. Good, he wasn't mad or anything... Well, maybe he was just not mad at her. He could've been mad at Jay--and rightfully so. She was kind of mad at him too... But it would be something she'd get over quickly. No harm came from it, as far as she was concerned, as his intentions were good. So she'd let it slide. "True," she looked at Jay out of the corner of her eye and then back at Locke, "very true."

She took a step back, giving some space between them. It was for his sake and her own. She could only be so close to people due to claustrophobia. Harper took his hand and shook it when he offered it to her. "Harol--" She stopped herself, realizing what had just slipped out. Oh god. Four years of being called Harper and now that decides to slip out? Now, of all times. She coughed a little and cleared her throat, playing it off as if she was just getting a little choked up. That's all it was. Sure. "Excuse me... I guess all of that kicking and screaming earlier has got me coughing now! Harper Bennett." She let go of his hand and laughed a little. "Yeah. I guess that'd make this a little less awkward, huh?" She laughed, responding to his little joke about meeting before her being thrown at him.

Where am I?: Remmington Estate
With whom?: Locke, Jay, Salem, and Airy
Out.Of.Cats:

Ryan Kaimono

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:29 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay's body instantly tensed up as soon as she let go, it wasn't anything big but the way this girl acted was off the charts. Maybe he was jumping the gun but Jay immediately felt something dangerous, it had felt like he had just gotten a full body examination while she was holding his hand for those brief moments. Jay got back up, trying to be normal with it. So I'm done training so what do you guys wanna do? We can go anywhere or do anything you like. He said as he pulled out his wallet, the only person who knew he was rich was Salem so Jay felt comfortable using his money as long as he didn't go buy like a jet or something his secret was safe. Don't worry about what we do its on me! He said, waving the wallet playfully before putting it back in his pocket.

Going out with all of these people would put a lot of attention on the bunch. Jay didn't like that at all, honestly it felt like they'll cause more problems than necessary. But if someone came to pick a fight he was pretty confident there wouldn't be any problem with two trained guards here. Well that is of course as long as Locke didn't try to kill him, the look on his face still gave him a bit of a chill and he liked the challenge.

Mood:
Excited
Thinking:
Wonder where they'll decide to go...

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:58 am
Nerdy Oatmeal

Ryan Kaimono

Angelbeats123

(Last post then I'm off to work!)

User Image

Airy couldn't help herself, she moved over to where Locke was and stood a little ways behind his back. If they go outside anything could happen. He glanced over at her, but she couldn't bring herself to respond. He understands though, she knows he does. If he doesn't properly protect her, she could be stolen again. The thought of going through the last thousand years all over again is enough to make anyone want to scream, but not her. She can't. There's too much to really scream about.

"I would love to go out." Airy smiled, these were words she'd only ever said once before. She couldn't remember where or why though, so she shut the thought out, and instead clutched the sleeve of his shirt. Harper, Salem, and Jay...

User Image

"I don't care either way." Locke threw out, and moved a little more in front of Airy. He glanced at Harper though and couldn't help smiling a bit knowing she might not be up for something like this. "Let's try to do something that's not too public. Not everyone here is used to being around people." He didn't intend to have an opinion on the matter but Airy could get stolen. So many people from the underground know she exists. It's only a matter of time before they try to claim her. Who wouldn't want an immortal toy, especially a broken one that can't fight back?

But he doesn't really care about all that though. Harper and Airy don't seem like they've been around people much and that could cause a lot of attention with Jay and Salem around. That's when Locke had a completely selfish and inconsiderate idea. "We should go out for pastries. The mall has several places for it right?" He grinned, stepping away from Airy momentarily as he beamed his excitement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:49 pm
User Image
Harper Bennett

Harper thought it over for a moment. She noticed Airy move closer towards Locke and behind him. What to do, what to do... "... Ice cream?" She suggested. Then Locke said something about being in a not-so-crowded place. Yeah, that would be good. She didn't mind being around people, despite what everyone thought. But large crowds of people gave her anxiety. When he suggested pastries, she smiled. "Oo, that sounds good." She said, then suddenly getting an idea. "Oh, I'm sure we could get both at the mall! ... Or would that be too much? I mean, I could go for either one." Harper gave a little shrug. She looked around at everyone, happy that they were all doing this. Well, maybe she didn't like the idea of it being a sort of a double-date for Jay, Locke, Salem, and herself. Having Airy there made it seem less likely it would be that way though. She just generally liked the idea of them going out as a group. It made for a nice little bonding activity. "What do you guys think? Pastries, icecream, or both?"

Where am I?: Remmington Estate
With whom?: Airy, Locke, Jay, and Salem
Out.Of.Cats:

OnlyHereForYou

Ryan Kaimono

Angelbeats123

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:54 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay chuckled slightly as the bunch talked among themselves to figure out what to do. When they all decided to head to the mall to get some Ice cream and some other sweets Jay wondered what it was about sweets that made them taste so good to people. He never really caught onto it, the only kind of sweets he liked was Ice cream but that was really it. Other sweets tasted all gooey and warm which was weird to him. Jay nodded as the group came to a conclusion and started walking out the door. Turning around he gave a big grin and beckoned them to follow. Well its to early for me to start drinkin' so lets go have some fun! He said comically as he walked outside, expecting the bunch to follow him.

[Exits To mall]

Mood:
Happy
Thinking:
To the mall eh?

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:34 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

OnlyHereForYou

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem listened quietly as the were deciding were to go.She didn't really care were they went and didn't have an opinion.She smiled as the decided to go to the mall.She looked over and noticed Jay beckoning them so she went to him following him out the door then looked back at everyone with a smile feeling exited to get to hang out with everyone

[exit to mall]

"All on my own."

((Sorry it took so long, My laptop is screwed up.))  

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:06 am
Angelbeats123

Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

User Image

*exits to mall*

Airy didn't know what to expect at first. She hasn't really been in a crowd in a long time. Underground auctions are a bit different than a mall setting. All the emotions and people pushing past others to get into stores... it doesn't make sense to her. She stuck close to Locke knowing he's there to protect her. He may not want to but if someone tries anything then she'll be safe. He'll happily kill anyone for the fun of it. Her eyes softened somewhat as she thought of brilliant white lights, but that was a long time ago and the lights here are so dull and ugly in comparison. But an angel like Locke would look good in such a setting, even if he's covered with blood.

She licked her bottom lip when she noticed a display of cake pops from a nearby vendor but said nothing and instead waited for the others to decide what to do next.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:48 am
User Image
Harper Bennett

Harper followed as they walked out the door, laughing a little at Jay's joke's. She made sure to stay close to the group, but not too close to anyone in particular. Just a little trip to the mall, that's all, Harper. Nothing too big...

(Exit to Mall)

Where am I?: Leaving the Remmington Estate
With whom?: Jay, Locke, Airy, and Salem
Out.Of.Cats:

Angelbeats123
Ryan Kaimono

OnlyHereForYou

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:49 am
Lord Yozo

User Image

Vincent slowly made his way to the estate, it seemed that his paperwork at the school got mixed up...

"Finally here...I only hope this is the right place..." he said to himself as he carried his bags to the front door. with a sigh, he knocked on the door and waited for a few moments. when nobody arrived, he placed his hand on the door. his violet eyes glowed a dark and cold flame. the black ink in his tattoos glowed as his muscles contracted...he felt the nearby area and came to the conclusion that he was the only one here. "It seems that I am the only one at the moment...hmm.." he said before opening the door and let himself in.

Vincent closed the door behind him and placed his bags in front of a couch. he then snapped his fingers, causing a black, coverless book to appear in his hands, as he relaxed on the couch, his violet eyes began to surf the pages...  
☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff