Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
( Mission PRP ) Unfriendly Fire p.33 ( points! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:12 pm
Noemi startled as the one named Gale gravved her, she remembered because he had called her a different name before. Stormy.

And then she was staring into a face that looked just like hers. With features too close to pull away from. "Lin-" She blinked, "No sé, arrastrados desde Faro!" She shook her head.

"Stay with Mark." She nodded, gulping down the large lump in her throat. "I can do this yes." But before she ask more of the girl named Stormy, the pair was off. Noemi headed back to the death hunter, summoning her weapon in case and standing near him.

"Are you..." she bent down to Mark. "I will stay and defend you." Five minutes for the hunters to do their work, and she would stay with you Mark.

Kuroopu
Ol-j-Man
Zoobey

lizbot rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:13 pm
A golden glow filled America's hands as she summoned Stryker, sending a bullet off course, but not quite enough to keep it from nicking Peyton. Something painful hit her in the side, causing her to grit her teeth against a sharp yell.

HP: 48
Defending Peyton for: 1
Charge: 1/3

beejoux

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:14 pm
Doctor's orders.

Damn her for saying exactly what he never could. For believing in him in ways no one else could. Damn it all, and damn the way it made him want to cry for joy.

Gale told Mark to get up, and Robert cocked his head in confusion, before reminding Mark one last time not to get up, and running for the headquarters. Mimsy had Shu safely in her arm, still complimenting him for things he didn't deserve to be complimented for. He kissed her forehead, and then kissed Shu's, before summoning his weapon and bolting ahead.

It was time to be useful.

As if.

Jezebel had the worst ******** timing.

Nothing Yet
Meegane

Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Rep just wanted the sentry down and dead before they managed to call for backup.

Tracey in his thoughts was completely silent, displaying the same level of singular focus the redhead was.

The axe came down with brutal weight and efficiency while the man was trying to deal with Harrison and it was over.

"Gotta keep moving." Rep said, though he was certain Harrison already knew.

HP: 60
DMG: 8
Charge: 2/3
MOB HP: 0
Roll 1/3

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:16 pm
Fini arrived, and a surprising amount of relief flooded through him when she did. He hadn't even quite realized how worried he was for her safety, and it scared him to have to comprehend the extent of how much he actually cared. In fact, it nearly made him recoil away from her at the feeling. Was he getting too close to her already?

There was no time to think about it. Bullets. A spray of blood. Chel was down and things were happening. The crowd was moving, an explosion, the scenery changed. All so quickly, he barely had a chance to discern it all.

"Fini, Oliver, go!" He shouted at them both, immediately after Jack had done the same. Another hunter was approaching fast, and Finn was swiping away the blood had sprayed up and flecked against his face with the back of a gloved hand, before he dropped down to Chel's other side, watching closely as the other man helped her, making sure the guy was doing it right, surprised to see that he actually was.

"Chel?" He reached out for one of her hands, held it, pressed against one of her fingernails with his thumb and watched at how quickly the color returned to it afterwards. She felt cold, she looked...distant. <********." He muttered, looking to the other guy. "I'm going to carry her. She can't stay here and she's not going to move on her own fast enough." He proceeded to wrap his arms around her carefully, to heft her up. "Come on, jumpsuit. We're gonna get you the ******** out of here."

chimarii
DarkHeartedSorrow
Grey Dragon
Ol-j-man
Kyrieko

Nothing Yet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:19 pm
Giggling was very out of place here, amid the gunfire and sounds of sentry battle, but it didn't stop Mimsy from doing just that after Robert's brief attention. She reached into her pocket to retrieve an item, cupped the cameo mirror in one hand, and bent her head to smile at it.

"Wake up," she whispered - and he did, as the vorpal sword appeared where the totem had been. Still grinning in the wake of her laughter, she curled her fingers around the hilt and elbowed a mortally wounded sentry in the stomach as she tried to counter the sudden weight.

"Oh..." A wince. "I apologize that I was not the one to kill you."

It was a very sincere apology. With that taken care of, she moved on.

Roll: 2/3

Nio Love
Meegane

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:19 pm
Harrison nodded and stuck close by Rep, eyes out for a glint of magic or metal.

Baneful rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:22 pm

Rep stayed close enough to bump shoulders with Harrison and did not make any attempt to desummon Tracey.

Roll 2/3

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:23 pm
She tried for a smile, summoning Warrick as they set out, but she was tense, and it showed. Of course it also meant she was ready when one of the grey coated figures came for the pair of them. America was there, helping to deflect a blow, and saved Peyton from the sharper sting of a more direct hit.

"On it!" She charged, starting low, and came up to drive spikes into the underside of the guy's chin in a wicked uppercut.

HP: 49
DMG: 6
Roll: 2

lizbot

its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:25 pm
It had originally been a boring, uneventful day, but a text from America and an explosion shortly afterwards soon changed its course.

In the confusion, with ears ringing, Kostya stumbled through the portal and emerged on a beach, not too dissimilar from the one on Deus for one key reason: there was a lighthouse.

In the distance, he saw Mark, looking worse for wear. Dutifully, he approached him and the others, a bit late, as there was already a swiftly dissipating crowd. He had at least been close enough to hear tail end of the Death assistant's words, weak and feeble as they were.

Take them down, he'd said, and Kostya knew quite swiftly who he was referring to.

There was nowhere to go but forwards, and so, he did.

roll: 1/3
hp: 50  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:26 pm
Kostya found that there was no need to school his face into anything but his normal expression. The sentries let him pass, unhindered.

roll: 2/3
Meegane rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:26 pm
[ 1/3 ]

I can't do it /sobs

HP: 40/ 40

[quote"lizbot"]; ;
[quote"Beejoux"]
[quote"Zoobey"]
[quote"iloveyouDIE"]
[quote"Nothing Yet"]
[quote"Nio Love"]  

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:28 pm
Nothing could be too good to be true: as he passed a final sentry, he was given a double take-- discovered.

roll: 3/3
lizbot rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:28 pm
Another searing graze across skin and shield had America cursing quietly. Lashing out, Stryker shot forward in a brief, straight line and knocked the gun out of the attacker's hand. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Konstantin, and something inside the girl shored up and balanced, the chance obvious from her expression to the lines of her posture.

HP: 46
Defending Peyton for: 3

beejoux

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-20)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:29 pm
A bullet clipped his arm, unsettling Kostya as the recollection of being shot by Lucky bubbled upwards.

He suppressed it, and with an empty-eyed stare, Kostya fired back.

roll: 3/3

hp: 48
dmg: 2
sentry hp: 8
fear: 1/3  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items