Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♠ { MAIN QUEST 2 } Open NOW til March 24th @ 11:59 PM PDT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:22 pm
When SugarPuss came to the fork in the road, she slowed down briefly to consider her options then chose to go down the right path to pick up the health potion. She was after all low on HP at the moment so it would make sense if she went with that instead of something silly like a second chance timer since she still had a long way to go ahead.

OOC

My character's username: SugarPuss
My character's level: 6
Character's HP: 15
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat
Current party: None
Current Guild: None
Small IC description of character: A doe-eyed petite female with ashen grey skin and raven black tresses done up in a loose side braid. Her eyes are amber in colour and she dons a sky blue coat as well as a scarf and stockings that are black with green stripes.
Character journal: Here

DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:22 pm
(End of try 1)

Sap drank the health potion and was glad she did, because it made running so much easier, which was especially nice since it was moving faster. She ran as fast as she could, apologizing as she tried to get other players between her and it because OH JACK IT WAS BIG AND TOOTHY.

Then she tripped, fell, and met those toothy teeth very personally.

CHOMP.

MY STATS

User Image

My character's username: Maple_Syrup
Character's HP: 13/30
Current party: NA
Current Guild: NA
Small IC description of character:
Maple Syrup is a woman with woody skin and orange fall leaves everywhere. Her eyes and mouth have a yellowish glow to them. Also, she has retractable glowy blue claws and a lovely tail, thank you cheshire cat!

Character journal: Link

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
chiickadee rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:23 pm
She ran until her legs gave out, and the ground underneath her crunched with the weight of her body.

All was silent.

Then a great rumbling shook the entire forest, threatening to raze it to the ground. Then it was quiet once more.

[ Roll: 2/2 ]

OOC

My character's username: NotAllan
My character's level: 17
Character's HP: 6
Current party: n/a
Current Guild: Penumbra
Small IC description of character: A girl with demonic horns, ridiculous sunset hair and star clips in her hair. She's a gryphon and looks pretty ridiculous.
Character journal: here

baby_gwing rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:24 pm
The end was probably in sight, what with the Jabberwocky's frenzied attempts at thwarting her escape as it snapped and tore at everything that stood in its path. She tripped over a rock and nearly fell onto her face but somehow managed to land on her feet via a stroke of good luck and resumed her sprint across the forest landscape.

OOC

Character's HP: 12
Small IC description of character: A doe-eyed petite female with ashen grey skin and raven black tresses done up in a loose side braid. Her eyes are amber in colour and she dons a sky blue coat as well as a scarf and stockings that are black with green stripes.

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Over there. The light. As if on instinct, SugarPuss hurried towards the opening that she saw in the distance, not at all caring if her entire body was about to rebel against her with how hard she was pushing it. She had absolutely no desire to go through this pursuit yet again if she could help it entirely. And just as she made it through the opening and crashed onto the grassy patch face first while panting to catch her breath. It took her a while to realise that the Jabberwocky was no longer coming after her and that brought a rare smile to her face. It was good to be alive...

OOC

Character's HP: 12

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:27 pm
Re-spawned he was back at the start, back to dodging the beast as it lunged towards him. Back to running and running as fast as he could. His rabbit ears flopping behind him as he whizzed away.

OOC

My character's username:FlukeFiend
Character's HP: 10 - 2 = 8
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: A silver haired, male white rabbit with pale blue eyes.

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:27 pm
BOING.

She popped back into existance, shaking. Okay, death wasn't permanent, great. Fine. Okay. Oookay.

SWIPE.
BEEP

OH JACK IT WAS BEHIND HER.

And sap was off and running again.

MY STATS

User Image

Character's HP: 10/30
Maple Syrup is a woman with woody skin and orange fall leaves everywhere. Her eyes and mouth have a yellowish glow to them. Also, she has retractable glowy blue claws and a lovely tail, thank you cheshire cat!

DraconicFeline rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:28 pm
She couldn't see it anymore, and she wasn't sure that was a good thing. To heck with the stamina meter, she wasn't going to stop running.
Ssaaaap she almost screeched to a halt, Saaaap, come home... What home, where, why, what?
Saaaap...

Those damn voices again. She kept running.

MY STATS

User Image

Character's HP: 5/30

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:29 pm
Looking down at his options, he made a split second decision and decided to grab the second chance potion.

OOC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My character's username: AblooFox
My character's level: 7
Character's HP: 7/30
Character's Job Class: Mad Hatter
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: See: Side IMG
Character journal: [ Battle Entry Log ]

xoxomenai rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
The jabberwock was running right for him again. The cat's tail bristled as he dodged, and took off in a scramble.

OOC

My character's username: catinthehat
My character's level: 3
Character's HP: 10-3= 7/30
Current party: ---
Current Guild: ---

Tall and thin with silver eyes that watch with tempered skepticism behind dark spectacles. He wears black boots, a loose black coat and matching hat that just cover his pointed ears, along with a fading pale-striped scarf and leggings. His long black tail fades into a white wisp, and at the hands of his blackened arms are white deadly, razor claws.

Character journal: Here!

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Getting away with a clipped tail he kicked it into high gear cursing the beast under his breath as he went. Outrunning the beast the voices start again, the strange voices. This time it was his cousin that he heard. Promising him Ed if he turned around to see him. Of course he felt tempted but he remembered the snap of last time and shook his head on a grind of teeth. No. Effing way.

OOC

My character's username:FlukeFiend
Character's HP: 10 - 2 = 8
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: A silver haired, male white rabbit with pale blue eyes.

Paynes Gray rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
[Try 2]

"Kressida Kressida Darling It's me..~" The wanna-be familiar voice called out once more.

"No, no it's not!" Envy shot back without missing a step. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me! At least the game resets didn't wipe out her common sense.

MY STATS

My character's username: Sirens_Envy
My character's level: 4
Character's HP: 6/30
Character's Job Class: Dormouse
Current party: Partridge_in_a_Skulltree
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: Green skinned young girl with a giant head of red-orange hair and a pair of dusty gray mouse ears and tail. She is often seen scurrying about trying to catch up with something or other.
Character journal: [Link]

Paynes Gray

Tipsy Flatterer

Lilwolfpard rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:30 pm
It was a second before it happened. The teeth were so close, but using the second chance timer saved his furry little butt this time.

OOC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My character's username: AblooFox
My character's level: 7
Character's HP: 7/30
Character's Job Class: Mad Hatter
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: See: Side IMG
Character journal: [ Battle Entry Log ]

xoxomenai rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
Again, the forest fell silent. He didn't dare look back this time as voices rose from the darkness behind him, but kept his nose to the wind.

OOC

My character's username: catinthehat
My character's level: 3
Character's HP: 10-3= 7/30
Current party: ---
Current Guild: ---

Tall and thin with silver eyes that watch with tempered skepticism behind dark spectacles. He wears black boots, a loose black coat and matching hat that just cover his pointed ears, along with a fading pale-striped scarf and leggings. His long black tail fades into a white wisp, and at the hands of his blackened arms are white deadly, razor claws.

Character journal: Here!

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Kaiyumi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Kaiyumi

As there really wasn't anyone to tempt the boy with at present, he continued onwards without much trouble.

OOC

My character's username: Puppetking
My character's level: 5
Character's HP: 10/30
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: N/A
Small IC description of character: Puppetking is a tall, slender figure with a pale complexion and golden brown hair. He wears a black shirt and black and white striped pants, as well as a brown coat. He also possesses brown dormouse ears and a long, skinny tail.

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces