Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Front Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jack Armstrong

Jack noted the curious scroll, although he didn't mention it. He wasn't the type to pry unless he had to. What was curious though, was the other man's eye color changing, the drinking of what looked like blood. "Oh boy, another vampire" Jack thought to himself as he took another drag of his quickly shortening cigarette. Then... He could feel something, the hairs on the back of his neck stood up the way they always did when something magical was happening. What in the seven rings of Oblivion was going on? Calmly though, Jack took the man's hand and shook it firmly "Wilkerson Armstrong, but everyone calls me Jack. Former council member of the Laced Glove society, ex-witch hunter, and current professional tomb raider." The name of the society was clearly derived from the black lace-like markings that covered his hands. arms, shoulders, and upper back. Although right now only his hands were visible.
xXUltimateDestructionXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:11 pm
*Rayne looks up slowly as he shakes jacks hand* "well sir wilkerson im rayne katski". He slowly stands knowing that something wasnt right and feeling that jack was starting to have suspicion about what he was and why he was here. Rayne begins to slowly stand up and grabs his jacket and puts it on as he slides his scroll into his jacket pocket and begins to turn towards jack. "well i do feel that ive over stayed my welcome but please excuse me for i must leave."

Rayne begins to walk past jack and walks through the crowd giving off a very demonic essence in the room even though on the outside he looked like a full vampire..He could feel eyes watching him as he began to make his way to the stairs in hopes of isolating himself from all of the people. As he begins to walk down the steps he could feel something wasnt quite right and as reached for the stair rail he could feel his hand crush the rail. He begins to feel his chest hurt as he vanishes out of thin air and sits in the far back of the room hoping no one pays any attention espicially the ex hunter who he could see form way across the room.

Rayne starts to hold his head as he begins to to day dream about things he couldnt imagine possibly doing to people. As his eyes began to glow more red he could see images of darker part of him self slaughtering everyone in the room mauling every living thing that would try to escape and destroy the island. His hands begins to sweat as he catches himself behind one of the servants with a knife in his hand. He quickly snaps out of it realizing what he is about to get himself into he slowly begins to step backwards away from the servant. He could feel that there was a dark power slowly arising within him and begins to vanish into thin air leaving the castle not wanting this thing he had to consume him but he couldnt shake why he was having these visions.

((EXITS))
((EDITED))
Silenced Nocturne

xXUltimateDestructionXx

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:55 am
Darsto_23
Luminaxx

Ash transported both women into the front room in a flash of flames then let go of both of them as he assessed his new wounds and looked to Rebecca, "I've just been informed that all the attacks so far are connected. I'm supposed to go to the dragons for the whole story and help in the fight. You've been given a choice, my love: join the fight or protect those here," he told her simply then looked to Luna.

"You, sweetheart, can assist with making sure all the vampires here are all tucked away safely in their rooms with plenty of blood packets or donors, then check on the humans to make sure they're safe as well. I'd suggest you both start with Desha's room, then Dancer and Michael's, then Cain's.

"I'll check in on Sebastet after I get myself ready," he told them both simply, knowing he could trust Rebecca to decide on her own what to do.

He pulled Rebecca in for a very heated and passionate kiss then let her go and gave her a teasing wink as he disappeared in a flash of flames to their rooms to get himself ready to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jack Armstrong, James Pennysworth

Jack had nodded off after the other guy had stalked off, his short cigarette belching peacock colored smoke as his lolled slightly to the side. Then James marched in, looking furious and slightly mussed from dragging his twin for the greater part of the trip from Sweet Sleep Inn. Jack eyed James "So... Where's Brian?" James made a retching sound "Helping some vampire outside... God, it was bad enough that he was showing off for a pretty one at the inn, he didn't have to cut open his arm to assist a blood-sucking-" before he continue on his rant, Jack had stood up and soundly boxed his ears. "Oh shut up. He's old enough to take care of himself. If he wants to bleed for a vampire, then let him. C'mon. We got to get our rooms straight, our luggage was just taken up." The two mages walked away, there were things to prepare for the wedding after all.

[[Exit for both]]  

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:24 pm
Red Gypsy
Luminaxx

Rebecca looked at Ash and smirked and nodded, "Yes I will join you." She says lightly and then turned to Luna after he finished speaking to her, "I know you are new here Luna and you don't along with people right now, but my uncles are with Desha and Dancer as is my sire's sire so they will be able to help you out alright? Make sure everyone is safe ok? i know you can do this." Rebecca says to her knowing she was new and still getting use to the place.

Once she finished talking she turned back to Ash but he pulled her into a unexpected heated kiss when he stopped she had to take a moment to get feeling back in her lips and her legs. She smirks at him and watches him go. "See you soon Luna" She says to her and Rebecca disappears back to their rooms with Ash.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:21 pm
Gallen Duecalion
I am a warrior, Seeking a peace I've never known

Striding into the Front room of the Castle, Gallen glanced around, noting a few others nearby. He didn't know if any of them could be Sebastet or not, but was not in a dreadful hurry to meet the Leader of this Haven. Taking his time with a slow pace around the room, the near ancient Vampire absorbed his surroundings, making a note of small details and the attention put into the room's design.

He stopped his circuit of the room in front of the stained glass doors. These doors were beautiful and captivating to Gallen, who had seen little beauty in the world. He stood staring through the grates of his helm at the masterpiece of glass and wood and steel. This scarred, battle-ravaged Vampire would remain standing there, seemingly a flesh and blood statue, waiting to be approached by someone who questioned his presence.

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:36 pm
Deviant Cannon
Devossy
Darsto_23

Ash and Rebecca walked into the front room at the same time Blade and Anube did. He looked them both over and gave a simple nod to them. His attention was broken by the strange vampire and felt a bit torn. So he motioned to the vampire with a nod of his head for Blade and Rebecca to see to him while he went for Gypsy.

Blade gave a frown but moved on over to the new one and cleared her throat, "You can go into the garden if you like. Everyone likes it. Rules for vampires here are simple. No killing to feed, willing donors are available. The human servants are always ready to help you should you need it, be nice to them. No killing unless in self-defense. If you must Hunt for your meals, the forest is available and usually has a group of poachers or a gang of thugs that need to die off. Hunters are usually reserved for Sebastet to take care of, but you can kill them if you run into one. Avoid the dungeon for now, it hasn't been cleaned out yet. Pick a room for yourself, or a suite of rooms. There's a bathhouse in the garden if you want to use it. Library is available if you're bored.

"I'd stay to help you out more, but we have a bit of a thing to go take care of soon..." she explained to him simply then added in why she, Anube, Rebecca, and Ash were all in armor and weapons at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Deviant Cannon

Anube just grinned at her for the kiss and followed her to the front room. He was not use to wearing armour much they days but he had some on over her leather pants and shirts. The dark copper color armour looked like it had dryed blood and other things on it. He had not washed it since he lasted used it. But the large sword strapped to his back looked new even if it was years old. Nodding to Ash and Rebecca he stayed behind Blade as she went to talk to the new guest to the castle. He was wondering who else was called to head to the Dragons island.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:49 pm
Red Gypsy
Deviant Cannon
Devossy

Rebecca let Blade explain all the rules and things for the new vampire here Once she was done, Rebecca chimed in. "If you want to help at all just stick around here and help keep an eye on everyone for us." She says lightly to him. She didn't really know what else to say as Blade seemed to get everything. Rebecca was glad to see Blade us up and about but wasn't sure how she was really doing but she didn't say anything just kept her thoughts to herself as that was not important now.

Once Blade and her finished catching the new vampire up with the place, Rebecca gave him a sorry nod and headed after Ash to join him, knowing she would need to talk to Andy and Vince, make sure that Hector and Anne were safe as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:52 pm
Gallen Duecalion

Gallen kept his gaze upon the stained glass as Blade spoke to him. It would likely seem he ignored her, but he was listening to every word. When her voice faded in mid-sentence, the armored Vampire drew a deep breath and held it for a moment before exhaling.

"You smell of excitement, adrenaline and a twinge of fear, M'lady." Gallen spoke softly with a rasping tone. He glanced down at her momentarily.

"I might venture into the garden later, but for now this glass and wood are beauty enough for my ash-laiden eyes. You prepare for battle, young Mistress. Might I inquire as to who or what with? And perhaps you need another experienced hand?' Gallen's observations, while on the obvious, would likely be downplayed by his offer to help the Demonicus and her companions despite them just meeting. As he finished speaking, the armored Vampire turned his head to look directly at Blade, his glowing orange eyes piercing the grated holes covering his eyes.

Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:05 pm
Blade's eyes hardened when he turned, "You're mistaking fear for a thirst for revenge. The only fear I carry comes from my twin who must remain behind. We go to fight with the dragons and get rid of the one who sent an attacker against me, one that cost me the life of my unborn children," she told him with a low growl.

It wasn't that she was mad at him, though. She was looking forward to the fight ahead of them. She wanted to get lost in the killing of the one who'd cost her so much...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:27 pm
Anube walked up to Blade and put a hand on her shoulder and gave it a squeeze. "save it for the fight" he said to her before nodding to the male to go. He temper and anger would be wasted on this male and she need to save it for the fight. Soon they would get back at the one who took there unborn twins from them. He was trying to keep him self calm but his eyes had all ready gone demon as aura changed too.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:30 pm
Gallen Duecalion

Gallen listened to all that was said to him, moving his hands behind his back and assuming a slightly military stance. When all had been said he kept his eyes on Blade. He remained silent for a moment before raising his hands to his helm and depressed the release with a finger. He gingerly removed the heavy iron and let everyone see his true face of scars and bone.

"You have lost much, young Demonicus, but remember that there is always more to lose. I have taken and lost much in my life, though never a child. I was robbed of such ability at a young age and therefore I do not know your pain and anger, but listen to the advice of an old warrior. Do not let your thirst for vengeance and killing lead you blindly into battle, or you will only lose more than you already have." Gallen's advice might be unwanted, but it was wise either way. His near lidless, burnt-orange eyes stayed locked on Blade's as he spoke and for a time after he'd finished.

He returned his gaze to the stained glass shortly thereafter and replaced his helm. His arms returned to their position behind his lower back and he spoke once more.

"I will stay behind, as you wish, and aid any who return wounded and to protect the Castle should enemies arise. Make the battle quick but wise, do not risk what you cannot afford to lose.... Oh, and I am Gallen Duecalion, by the way. An honor to meet you all." Gallen's second face reveal might have shocked the various men and women around him, but if it had not that was never his intent. His scars where shown as a warning of careless action and hotheaded fighting.

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Devossy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:46 pm
Deviant Cannon

Darsto_23

Devossy

Blade stilled under Anube's hand and swallowed her anger for the moment. Still, she was grateful when Gypsy, Ash, and Rebecca came back down the stairs.

Gypsy looked at the strange vampire in silence then at the stained-glass door he was staring at, hoping she'd be able to see it again. But she possessed a unique calm that only came from years of fighting. She might have looked like a bedroom dream with her delicate features, flame-colored hair, and leather outfit, but she held herself as a fighter. She could do nothing about the alluring and seductive aura from her demonic half, but she simply blinked her crimson eyes at the stranger.

Ash put a hand on her shoulder then glanced around the room with a small frown, "I'd assumed that Sebastet would be here by now... But we're out of time. She'll have to catch up to us or remain behind," he said simply then looked at Gallen, "When you do see her, tell her where we've gone. I'm Ash, this is Rebecca, Gypsy, Blade, and Anube. Desha, our resident healer, should be down soon," he told him then transported all five of them to Lao and Ebony's cave in a flash of flames.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash