Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[ Plots] I WANT ALL THE RPS! ALL THE PLOTS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:12 pm
Big Hobbit
Chi Sohma

Still interested in this?

Im down for it x3
its a perms thing ?  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:36 pm
Chi Sohma
Big Hobbit
Chi Sohma

Im down for it x3
its a perms thing ?

If you are interested yes, I originally offered him for Zhen's happy ending, but I'm down for whatever smile  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:57 pm
Hey Chi

Malkia and her mother, Irit had this rp going that is unfinished as well ... ? If you want to add it to spoiler list and continue it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:48 pm
Dame NightFury
Hey Chi

Malkia and her mother, Irit had this rp going that is unfinished as well ... ? If you want to add it to spoiler list and continue it?

I SHALL ADD IT TO MY RP LIST!
AND GET TO IT. HOPEFULLY TODAY!

Big Hobbit
Chi Sohma
Big Hobbit
Chi Sohma

Im down for it x3
its a perms thing ?

If you are interested yes, I originally offered him for Zhen's happy ending, but I'm down for whatever smile

OMG... ZHEN. MY GAWD HAVE I MISSED RPING HER. She is one of my favorites to rp to be honest, just a heads up, she did raise an adopted child but that child has grown up and left her. So right now, she is in the deserts.. semi around her adoptive family. ;]

So any cameos would be with her prior family. And I would LOVE LOVE to put a happy ending for her.. man.. You just made my day.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:41 pm
CaliWolfe
Chi Sohma

Mongra is so pretty I can see her making beautiful hyena babies with Nuru here. He is a happy man-puppy who annoyingly sings and fails at his hunting job. I can see him getting trapped in her mind-games but being too dumb to realize it. In the end if they meet he'll completely and totally believe anything she tells him even if it's a lie.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also I'm throwing Minttu at you now. She's looking for a mate in the jedi pride. Buuuut she has major identity issues. She believes that she has two ghosts living in her head driving her crazy. One that she's named Hathor is reckless, wild and pretty selfish, trying to make Minttu be the same. The other counterbalances that named Nousha who is logical and reasonable in all decisions. Minttu is the middle party hearing arguments from both of them all the time. She herself is shy and timid due to the fact that she's pretty sure she's insane. XD

And this. Yes? ;]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:43 pm
Chi Sohma
I have a few 'Nera members who need RP! I've got Amayezi [a former Makini member who is now a Royal], Upepeaji [a Pack Mule who is friends with Ama], Marphisa [a Grunt], and Kweupe [A Citizen].  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:53 pm
Chi Sohma
CaliWolfe
Chi Sohma

Mongra is so pretty I can see her making beautiful hyena babies with Nuru here. He is a happy man-puppy who annoyingly sings and fails at his hunting job. I can see him getting trapped in her mind-games but being too dumb to realize it. In the end if they meet he'll completely and totally believe anything she tells him even if it's a lie.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also I'm throwing Minttu at you now. She's looking for a mate in the jedi pride. Buuuut she has major identity issues. She believes that she has two ghosts living in her head driving her crazy. One that she's named Hathor is reckless, wild and pretty selfish, trying to make Minttu be the same. The other counterbalances that named Nousha who is logical and reasonable in all decisions. Minttu is the middle party hearing arguments from both of them all the time. She herself is shy and timid due to the fact that she's pretty sure she's insane. XD

And this. Yes? ;]

Yep! :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:27 pm
Das Tor
Chi Sohma
I have a few 'Nera members who need RP! I've got Amayezi [a former Makini member who is now a Royal], Upepeaji [a Pack Mule who is friends with Ama], Marphisa [a Grunt], and Kweupe [A Citizen].

THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS.
What kinda plots we talking. Love. Assassin grouping..etc.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:20 pm
Chi Sohma
Das Tor
Chi Sohma

THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS.
UHM....I'd honestly love to see if any of my girls mesh with Segurue, Apollo, or Erebus. [btw, I can link you their adult images if you need them.] Their colors are GORGEOUS and they seem like they'd be a lot of fun to plot with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:01 pm
Das Tor
Chi Sohma
Das Tor
Chi Sohma

THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS.
UHM....I'd honestly love to see if any of my girls mesh with Segurue, Apollo, or Erebus. [btw, I can link you their adult images if you need them.] Their colors are GORGEOUS and they seem like they'd be a lot of fun to plot with.

I would DEF apperciate if you could, I mean. Wow. Thank you for offering to help me look for their adults crying ; Ive been out of it for a while it seems. Missing their whole childhoods!

ok,

Other than their rank.. What would their personalities be?

Because,

Erebus, Is one of the four horseman gang/band in the pride and he is definitely the wildcard. He is extremely aggressive and takes pride with hurting others to gain his rank. May be a loan shark later, but I believe he is in the fighter module. His dad is the council men for the fighters. He will most likely be somewhat aggressive with his partner and would porbably need a stern talking to from someone if he takes a mate. With him, there will be plots. And Drama. Guaranteed!

Apollo, is brothers with Erebus and he is a priest. Against his father's wishes. His mother Abila is the only one really supporting him. He is good nature, and very responsible. He is a peacekeeper. He will meet Gods soon ( plotted ) and will help others a lot. He will also be a missionary. Helping others, as he believes in karma. He hasn't had much interaction with females, because his father doesn't want entertainers near his family. So ... he doesn't want to damage his reputation, and wants to wait for the right girl. He'd be a dedicated husband.

Segurue, is probably the most difficult to place. He... is pretty cruel in other's eyes. But in reality, its pure justice/fairness. He is a judge in his mind, he's complex in the mind, in which you would have to show him that you are worth the thought. Although he is pretty non-emotional and feels sort of ...blank. He feels like something is missing. but he doesn't know what. He will be the next right hand to one of the princesses but he doesn't give two *shiz* about her. He treats everyone the same. No better or worse. And if you need help, you have to show that you are willing to put the work in to help yourself. Then he will help.

So.. Throw some ideas on me!  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:05 pm
And as for Kweupe, whats his personality and ill try and match a gal x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:05 am
Chi Sohma

Let's do it! Sekayi's cool with stepkids. I'm down for whatever, I think that they would be an interesting pair. Where you thinking of having Zhen stay in that area ner her family?  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:23 am
Chi Sohma
Chi Sohma
Tanakako
STARWARS! I have both Jedi and Sith, so.. plots?!

Also for Thamani, I have a leopard in the brotherhood who lost his mate a while ago. he needs someone who can teach him to trust again. And as he was an assassin in his original pride he needs someone non-threatening.
User Image

WOULD BE OK WITH THIS. YAS. PLZ. THAMA NEEDS LOVE. SO MUCH OF IT.

Could we rp before Thamani goes to the roguelands, and maybe your boyo can be the one to find him and bring him back?

CAN WE DO THIS SOON <3?

So sorry I proofed! Stuff happened RL. But yesssss, I'm still up for this if you are. Also, Lumiya, my evil sixth lady, grew! I can start an RP for her and Carnage if you want?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:35 pm
Big Hobbit
Chi Sohma

Let's do it! Sekayi's cool with stepkids. I'm down for whatever, I think that they would be an interesting pair. Where you thinking of having Zhen stay in that area ner her family?

She is down to move but shed want to visit if anything smile
Her adopted mom would makr her leave lol  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:06 am
Ruler of Everything
Chi Sohma
User Image

Name: Tsukouru
Pride: Bahari'Moto
Personality: He is a fatherly figure but after being tossed off in to the ocean, he had amnesia and doesn't remember that he had a family. All he knows is that he loves the ocean, and although he got separated from one of his traveling companions, he has found peace and love here. He is a nanny, although he was once a pirate. He is also a storyteller. Having went through quite a bit... He is good natured.
Plot: Someone to give his heart to. Show him he isnt old enough to give up on love.

I have a Bahari girl that also needs some love~
User Image
Faatina is from one of the larger families in the Bahari, so it's a struggle to make sure I'm not eyeing up any potentials that aren't in her line. xD She's super family-oriented and extremely sweet, but does tend to be a bit shy. Before the tsunami came (the Meta that was... two Metas ago? xD) she go scared and fled the pride and just now is working back into things. Tina's currently just trying to settle back into her home, extremely worried about her family's reception of her after her selfish years gone missing.
If you don't see her fitting with Tsukouru, I'd also be willing to try her with Kei (both are *w*), I just figured Tsukouru would be more intrigued/understand of the part of her that fled and feels guilty for that, considering his own troubles.

Chi Sohma
User ImageName: Ami
Pride: Kuroi'Nera / Roguelands
Personality: Was a very very extreme bookworm, with a duty to her pride and learning how to rule it like all her siblings were trained. She has a twin, that now she hardly ever speaks to- she isolated herself until she became obsessed with the 'night life' of the pride. Out of control til her 'first love' came back. Tried to capture and make him hers- but that didn't work. Instead, her mother sent her and the siblings battling for the crowd out in to the roguelands. Her 'first love' is someone else's mate and he doesn't want anything to do with her. She doesn't completely know this. She is pride smart but not rogue smart and when she is off in the roguelands, she would be rather 'broken' but angry. She's spoiled and has to come down a few notches. Which is what 'throwing them out to the roguelands' tradition is made for. To grow up.
Plot: Someone who she can bring back to the pride to love her, even without her rank as she isn't suppose to tell anyone of her pride or rank while she is out in the roguelands.

User Image
For Ami I have Tabansi~ He's a completely blank slate, but I love the idea of him being introduced to the Kuroi'nera; even if you don't want him for mate plots, I'm sure Ami would be more than willing to bring in new blood to the pride. xD

Other things:
I also have Kujali if any other female Cheetahs are interested in whatever.
Annnnnd I have Malkia's sister Kayitz! Who has been doing literally nothing since the disbandment of the En Gedi, in case you want any family RP or whatever~

For either Kujali or Tabansi,
for mate plot- [ Sultana ] I believe I will have her as an informant for the K'N. Or that's what I hope. What Im thinking is if your interested in Taban and her. I'd have Ami meet them both and bring them in. Since they were brought in together, more likely to band/work together. I think Ami has a mate plot in the works but if something happens I'll let you know. but DEF some rp.

For Malkia's sister.
Of course sibling rp. She is a very strong seer and she hasn't quite left the En Gedi pride grounds yet because she is 'delicate'. I want her to move semi soonish. So if your down for that. I also wanted to offer,
Aamaal for her. He could help them move to anywhere they'd like and he is just your neighborhood 'genie'.

I also have User Image]Airk who is looking for mate plots.

Who would you like to start? Or who :] ?

Almost forgot, as for tsu Id love to rp with your lass smile  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces