Submit

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amaya had heard Crescent say that someone needs to go out into the hall to tape the window. But the killer is still out here, and if someone went out to the hall, they will get killed! She definitely did not want to go out there and she didn't like it when Mizuki said that she would. Amaya looked at her, taking her hand and not wanting the other to go out there and be killed. If Mizuki was killed, there would be no way that she could survive.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:07 am
As Cole and Mizuki seemed to be ready to tape down the door the unexpected happen. All the lights returned on. The entire school had power once more. Not likely that danger would lurk for their group. If they ever were going to leave the classroom now would be the best time.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:12 am
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki turned and smiled at Amaya. "Don't worry, I'm going to be okay. I made you a promise didn't I? And doing this is going to be apart of what I can do to keep you safe." She then gently pulled her hand out of Amaya's grasp. In her other hand she was still holding the broom which she planned on taking with her, might as well. She also grabbed a couple of sharpened pencils just in case. "Alright, I'll keep watch then, if you're ready. Let's go...What just happened...?" The lights had all come back on again. Weird. But at least it wouldn't be as scary outside, and they'd be able to see better. "Okay, now really seems like the best time to do this so let's go" She grabbed a roll of tape, and handed it to Cole, then walked over to the door and slowly started to move away the chair barricade.

{}

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

[qoute="Roselyn Drake Calvert"]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole nodded and followed Mizuki outside with the tape and the odd cover that was made. As soon as they got out of the room he closed the door and taped the thing up as fast as he could. "...Alright...its up...you can head back in if you want...I think...I know where someone might be..." He said as he turned to look at the bathroom the female teacher had ran into. "...Just stay out here next to the door and keep watch...if someone comes call it out and head back in..." He said just before creeping into the bathroom. "...Miss?"

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:59 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki had her back to the door of the room and Cole, watching both ends of the hallways for any sign of someone coming. He had taped it up much faster then she had expected. "Cole, where are you going?" After he had finished taping the window up, he turned and started heading towards a restroom. What was he doing? She didn't know and she didn't have time to ask before he disappeared through the door. Mizuki was tempted to just leave him and go back inside the room, but somehow that felt like the wrong thing to do, and it seemed a little selfish to leave him out here alone. So she stood guard outside the class room door, in good view of the rest room and both ends of the hall ways. The longer she stayed out here the more nervous she got, but she still didn't want to leave.

{}

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:59 pm
Cole would find no one in the bathroom. The entire area was quiet and it was obvious that no one was around. However noise would be heard above Cole, like a few things being dropped on the ground. There was someone on the second floor.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:08 pm
]
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole gulped when he heard the knocking upstairs. He..he couldn't just let that go unchecked...could he? They were never going to get out of here if they didn't find who the killer was... He walked back out of the bathroom and walked over to Mizuki. "...I'm going upstairs...I heard something in the room above the bathroom....you need to go back inside...um...here" He said as he handed her a piece of paper with his phone number. "...If you get a call from this that probably means I'm in trouble or need help with something...check in with me if I'm not back in ten minutes." He said without stopping for an answer as he went to the stairs and made his way up, looking for the room above the bathroom.

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:19 pm
As Cole would make his way up to the second floor muffled voices would be hard. Multiple people were talking. If he followed the voices they would lead him to the library.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:21 pm
]
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole followed the voices to the library and kept quiet. He slowly made his way to the door and opened it slowly. He peeked in, trying to see who was in the library.

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:07 pm
User Image
Teichki Mareba
Teichki and everyone else had taken a seat trying to formulate a plan. "So the killer is one of the students or staff members that much was given. There has to be some sort of clue as to who it may be. I don't like the idea of having to kill someone to be free from this school."

User Image
Yoshigei Keida

He sat next to Teichki nodding in agreement. "I know. I don't see how or why someone would want to do this but its obvious that they won't let us go. I mean they nearly got Ayumi."

User Image
Lagato Inuga

Lagato was the only one standing. His eyes were red and puffy from what one would assume crying. Lagato was never one to cry but from whatever thing that had happen to him was traumatizing enough to do so.

User Image
Yagura Hōseki

Yagura had blood all over his back. There was no stab wound on him though. He had his usual glare but he seemed to be on edge enough to hear the door open. He turned to look at Cole and spoke. "Looks like we have someone listening on us." Yagura immediately got up and opened the door more. "Well come join us anyway. We don't know if the killer is still out there."

User Image
Ayumi Seike

She was holding Yuumi against her chest while blood had been dripping down her arm. A stab wound was noticable on her shoulder. Yuumi however was weeping.

User Image
Asia Chōjō

Asia had a large stack of books next to her while others around her were open. She had been trying to find an answer to the whole events that had happen but by the expression her face it was present that she didnt find one.

User Image
Yuumi Kifujin

Yuumi had been holding onto Ayumi quietly weeping. Her legs were soaked in blood and it wasnt present whether she was hurt or not but she was crying about something.

User Image
Mr. Kurosaki

Mr. Kurosaki was in the corner of the room with Ms. Kõka. She apparently yad suffered a mental breakdown and he was doing everything he could to calm her down.

User Image
Ms. Kōka

She was mumbling words and obviously filled with fear. Nothing seemed to be taking effect from Mr. Kurosaki's words. She remained huddled in the corner and didnt move.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:13 pm
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole was a bit surprised when he saw everyone, or what he assumed was everyone, in the library. He walked in just as the male opened the door more. "...There are a few more girls still down in the room..." He said when he noticed two of his classmates huddled in the corner. He walked over to Ayumi and Yuumi, smiling a little. He knelt down next to them and got into his pack, taking out a role of gauze he kept in just in case. He began to wrap Ayumi's shoulder carefully. "...Yuumi...are you hurt? We've got a lot more medical supplies back in the room...should I call the girls and tell them to move up here or what?" He asked as he finished wrapping her arm and tore off the end, making sure it was fastened well.

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:44 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki took the paper and watched as Cole left. Well at least she didn't have to stay out here any longer. She turned and opened the door, but soon changed her mind. "Hey, barricade the door, I'll be back in a minute..." She didn't like the thought of just leaving Cole alone, even if she didn't fully trust him. She turned and ran up the stairs after closing the door, calling out for Cole, until she heard the voices, and decided to follow them. They lead her to the library. Mizuki stood in the door way with the broom in hand, quickly pulling it behind her back, because she felt like and idiot standing there with it.
{}

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amaya had heard Mizuki, nodding back and still worried about her as she left with Cole. She then was very surprised and relieved as the lights had came back on, glad. So Amaya waited with Mizuno and Crescent for the two, happy when she saw Mizuki open the door, only to hear her say that she would be back in a minute. What is she doing?! Amaya got nervous now, not wanting Mizuki to die. She hoped that maybe with the lights on for right now, that killer won't come after her. She should go with her since the lights are on now and wouldn't have to worry so much. So then Amaya headed out, still holding onto her bandage roll and looking for Mizuki when she thought that she heard voices coming from the second floor as she went up the stairs.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image
Ayumi Seike

Ayumi looked up at Cole for second. She smiled at him and spoke."Thank you for that. Yuumi isn't hurt....She just found her best friend dead so she isn't taking it well right now. She just needs a minute to calm down." The Gauss helped her from loosing anymore blood and she really appreciated his help. "Well If you have others its going to be safer in a larger group than it would be by yourselves....Speaking of girls is that one of them by the door?" She pointed back to the door Cole entered from seeing Mizuki stand there.

User Image
Yuumi Kifujin

Yuumi continued to weep but she mumbled in response to call. "I-I'm fine.....I ...... I just wish R-Rena was alive....Why.....just why?" She couldn't say anymore and began to tear up again and go right back to crying in Ayumi's chest. This was something Yuumi never did. She always had a smile on her face, and always positive. Now here she was crying her eyes out for her best friend. She eventually calmed down again and spoke to Cole. "Do you possibly have a towel or something? When I was walking with Ayumi I accidentally slipped in blood. When we followed the blood we found Rena dead. I wasn't paying attention to the blood on me till now. Having the blood on me is getting sticky and cold so I would like to get it off soon." she was struggling to say those words like it wasn't a big deal. She had fallen in her best friend's blood, and just the thought of that made her very upset.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole smiled and let out a quiet sigh as he heard about Rena. "...Yeah...it...wasn't pretty...I found her in the bathroom stall...don't worry...she passed on without pain..." He said, a lie, although he wouldn't tell her that. He smiled at Mizuki. "...Hey, would you mind getting the other girls up here?"

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

Horror Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items