Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Blue Dragon Emporium [[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Making his way into the shop he delivered the schematics for his order to the assistant who informed him it would be a couple days before the weapon was finished. With a nod kasu payed the man and headed out.

Large Basic Weapon [x1]
< 400 Ryo >
Using basic materials, Myurai creates a large sized custom weapon for his customer. (Great sword, naginata, etc.)
[exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxxNathaniel looked at the selection in the store for almost an hour before making his choice. "I'd like a tanto," he requested, pointing at the one on the wall. He pulled 200 ryo out of his pocket. He'd just received it from the secretary, but that was fine. He had a bit more and, anyways, gift giving was an important event for the village. He couldn't ruin it for another person because he wanted to be greedy. He understood that he would have to wait a while for the store to make him an identical version of the showroom tanto, and looked at other wares in the meanwhile.

200 Ryo

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:27 pm
Komorebii

One of the shop hands would approach shortly after, proffering out a blade of equal quality to the one upon the display case. He then motioned over to a craftsman's table off to the side, asking the following.

"In which colour would you like the Handle Wrappings?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:53 am
User Image

User Image

xxxxxNathaniel looked at the shop hand as he asked the question. Nathaniel hummed as he pondered it for a moment, before knowing exactly what he wanted. "The lightest blue you've got," he grinned, thinking about the kunoichi that was going to wield a sword looking like ice at the handle.

200 Ryo
550 AC

Wolfe Whitehorn

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:56 pm
Komorebii

"Is this for a special someone, or just in the spirit of giving for the holiday?" The shophand would then ask, a serene smile coming to his face as he began to pull out different Tsuka-Ito.

"White-Blue shimmer or Power Blue?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxNathaniel grinned and answered, "For the holidays, of course. I'm all about the cheer and huzzah." He looked at the tsuka-ito and recognized what he wanted immediately. "Powder blue, please!" His excitement was as obvious as his green hair, but he knew the ninja he was gifting was going to enjoy it.

200 Ryo
550 AC

Wolfe Whitehorn

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:23 pm
Komorebii

"Ah, very well. But your demeanor seems more like you're giving this to her for another reason. Your smile and the glint in your eye. Not at all like Master Seiji, so demure he is." The hand spoke, the smile on his face still apparent as he began to affix the proper end fixtures to the blade.

Sliding the wooden core of the hilt into place he would then apply a layer of adhesive and then same ( ray skin ) over the wood, cutting out a small portion on either side for the menuki pegs to pass through.

"Does she like any kind of ornamentation? Perhaps some Snowflakes? Master Seiji has had to forge many of these in his youth, so I've many to spare. I believe we have a few dragon pegs as well."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxNathaniel laughed a bit before shaking his head earnestly. "I'm afraid I've never met her before," he almost sounded disappointed, but quickly recovered. "Wait- I never said I was ordering this for a her... If I didn't know better, I'd say you could read minds." He chuckled at his own joke before considering the shop hand's offer. "Snowflakes sound very festive, thank you." He nodded. Although he couldn't help wondering why someone would forge an excess of snowflakes. Kumogakure was certainly an interesting village, with interesting people.

200 Ryo
550 AC

Wolfe Whitehorn

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:42 pm
Komorebii

"Ahah, no, just very perceptive. The way you hold yourself, the fact that you ordered a single Tanto, wrapped in light blue, first two points, then yes, snowflakes, while, yes, festive, aren't something you'd put onto a blade you intend on a male shinobi outside of the Hattori line, or perhaps a Yuki family member, to wield. You also wouldn't put seasonal detail on a weapon just because it's festive, it costs too much and it's very archaic to do such." The man said, casting a sideways glance to the young man as he set another layer of adhesive around the edges and began to lace the Tsuka-ito over the same and menuki pegs.

"What kind of kashira would you like? Standard brass, designed? Anything special? For the holiday I won't put a further charge on designwork."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxNathaniel shrugged his shoulders, giving in. "Alright, then I concede." He thought about what the shop hand offered, but had extremely limited finesse and knowledge about weapons. "I think standard is fine. If it's too outstandish, she may think her secret santa is a weirdo." Not that she would know it was him, but he didn't want to risk it. He could be on a team with her some day... Imagine how awkward that would be. "But thank you," he smiled warmly at the shop hand.

200 Ryo
550 AC

Wolfe Whitehorn

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:11 pm
Komorebii

"If you're quite sure, then here you are." Laying in the final points of detail and securing the kashira to the end of the tsuka he would then level the tanto to the man.

Reaching behind him he grabbed a black scabbard to hand over with the item.

"I take it that, unfortunately, concludes our business?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxNathaniel accepted the tanto graciously, bowing his head at the shop hand. "Only for now," he promised with a friendly smile. When he next needed to do some shopping, he was certainly going to come here. Not only convenient, but friendly and efficient. "You've made a customer for life, for sure." With that, he took his leave and thought about what to write on his note with the tanto.

200 Ryo
550 AC

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:47 pm

User ImageUser Image
            • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
              ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
              pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
              pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Outside Blue Dragon Emporium❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: I belive I may know what I should get...❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Miko❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Chatty
              ~Current Theme Music~Phweeeen Biography

Toso after having followed Miko to the shop would have talked to her about several things each story containing it's fair share of bloops. He explained his irrational fear of plastic bags, along with the terror of being consumed. That terror having been reinforced with the display he gave Miko. He told her how his clan revered squids and cephalopods and how the two were close knit as if in a symbiotic relationship with each other. He shared with her his father's ideologies, many of which contained really bad advice, but by the sounds of it his dad was the type of person to mess with his son but still care about him devoutly. He talked of how himself and his father were on certain days exhibitionists and incredibly prideful if not a tinge arrogant at times getting into the occasional rough house or bar fight. Then he told her about his long journey from the land of tea on his own and how his physique was only the way it was from chasing prey. Then he began sharing with her his love of the arts. How he overcame his color blind disability by utilizing his sense of smell, taste, and touch.

Suddenly the two would find themselves nearing the emporium. "Bloop so let me tell you about how I was made you see Hojo reproduction...oh..bloop is that the place?" Toso would cease his banter pointing out the Blue Dragon Emporium. The walk here would have been an informative one. Whether Miko was as open as Toso though would have been another story. Perhaps after the whiles walk there she could have been begging for the man to shut it as some would. During all of Toso's talking though, he made it so that he never ignored anything Miko would have told him responding with generalizations or branching into his own topics be they similiar silly stories, parents teachings or serious ones. Unfortunately while the man always had a look and tone of sincerity his facial expressions were always hard to read. It was as if he was happy or content all the time.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:275 /305❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:295 /295❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition:Shuriken 14, /15,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:500 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:900 /0

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
              • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
              • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
              • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
              • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
              • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
              • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
              • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
              • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
              •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ
              Φ
              Φ
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Wire 20 Yards
              Φ Suiton Brush
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
              Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
              Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank D
              Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

AD Reaper Elyse

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 339/585 || Stamina :: 160/185
Miko's walk with Tosokurui was one she'd have to take special note of just from the very range of thing about himself he openly shared with her and in kind Miko put some effort into sharing with him some points about her character and family background. Miko would share the fact that she was born in the village and despite her attitude nothing about her really was much different from any of the other children natively born tot he village. Her individual personal history was relatively tame, but her family, well they weren't. She'd go one about how her grandfather and grandmother from her fathers side were thieves and even her mother was something of a pickpocket and con artist in her youth. The family of former ninja thieves trying to make a legitimate business in the heart land of one of the major shinobi villages. With nothing but grit and gusto her grandfather earned enough respect to slightly bury they skepticism that would carry with his past. Passing his story to his son and the families most basic skill as shinobi, Kugutsu. She'd rarely gotten a chance to show it but Miko had grown up with puppets her whole life and while still being vague on the mechanics still she was something of a prodigy at manipulating them with ease and finesse. Her families sense of grit and vigor and determination colored her bedtime stories with images of Mafioso's and crime drama's drawn around the dynamics of a family made of bonds deeper than blood at times. Though she went without changing the look in her eyes of a quite assurance of self, but her story laid out just what burden of respect an status long off and yet won by her grandfather, father, and on towards herself. The affixed expression showed she wasn't deterred by this challenge but it could weigh down other things in her life.

Though Tradition and customs were traded between the two and Miko either laughed it off when Toso explained his father's oddities in custom or when he clearly seemed to be messing with his sincerely trusting son she'd flick him int the arm and say, "And you just believed all that. A healthy sense of skepticism is one of my families personal creeds, even with each other. Keeps us on our toes." As Toso drifted into his conception story Miko would hold up a hand to call for him to pause as he himself would notice the shop just ahead. "Yea yeah, that's the place. The Blue Dragon owned by one of the big families, the Hattori's. I had the chance to meet a few of them since I became a genin. The sister, Hatsu, she and I are starting t become real tight, but her brother, well i can't quite figure him out but everything in me want's to challenge that guy or some reason. Simply said he's strong." Making it to the stores door Miko would open it and head in holding it open for Toso. "Common, you got anything in mind ya wanna buy? I'm getting a scroll or two myself." walking towards the shops clerk, possibly an employee of Myurai. Miko would make her purchases before announcing her intent to complete the "mission" here.

[Purchases]
Genin’s Scroll [x2]
< 300 Ryo > (600 ryo)
A small scroll capable of concealing a single weapon sized object.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
< 300 Ryo > [Wind shuriken]
A package of ten small projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning shuriken, wind senbon, etc.)

Chakra Projectile Pack: Medium [x1]
< 400 Ryo > [Earthen Heavy crossbow bolts]
A package of ten medium sized projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning kunai, wind needles, etc.)
Custom Projectiles
< +100 Ryo >[ drill tip shape to that gains power a when fired to drill into object]
When purchasing projectile packs you may ask to see specially designed projectiles. At the cost of an additional 100 ryo, you may obtain these nifty looking items. (Ex. If you want 10 shuriken shaped like snowflakes, purchase Projectile Pack: Small, and pay the additional ryo.)

[spent: 1,400 ryo]

After buying her items Miko would fiddle with figuring out where she was going to place them in the pouch she held on her lower back and along her leggings to keep her weapons. The makeshift belt she made out of her head band due to her thin figure allowed flapped about as she'd feel around herself figuring out where to put the weapons. Once set she'd introduce her objective tot he clerk. "With al that squared away, Thank you very much. I'll let you know we're her to decorate this shop for the holiday season upon the raikage's orders to lift the spirits of the villagers. that ight with'chu." the clerk would respond, " yeah that's okay, the boss isn't around right now, but I don't think he'll mind if it's an order from the rakage. Have at it you two."Waving them off so he could carry on with whatever he was doing, which seemed to be reading a book. Miko woudl clap her and together and wring them together as she'd think about her plans for the shops aesthetics.

((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 1,400 | ¥ AC:2,600
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs/Training:

Interacting with::
NecroPlant

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:55 pm
Assisting the pair as they looked through the wares and made discussion while walking through the shop, Saito would keep a wary eye on the pair. Though they seemed eager enough, when one of them mentioned decorating the shop, Saito laughed somewhat and grabbed his normal book. Making a notation in the back pages, he then found his place in it.

"Oh, decorating? On the Raikage's orders. Well, I have to inform you that you cannot decorate inside the shop, but the exterior is well enough, and I think there's even some attachment points for materials left from Master Myurai touching up the shop last year." He spoke, eyeing the two.

"But I doubt, very heavily, that the shop's current owners would really approve. You see, Master Seiji and Master Samuru are rather, well, I don't think they really like the holidays."

AD Reaper Elyse

NecroPlant

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games